Chained

Story Info
A Master gets an unusual surprise
3.2k words
3.83
27.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lanuit
Lanuit
5 Followers

This particular story is dedicated to a Dear friend of mine. He was the inspiration for this and I thank him for letting me think about my darker fantasies.

Enjoy the read. :)

Lanuit

---------------------------------------

He opens the door to his house after a long day at work. He stops immediately and looks around perplexed. Uncustomarily, he takes his coat off and hangs it in the closet himself. He walks to the kitchen, smells of dinner cooking reaching him from the hall. He pauses at the door way and looks at the girl standing at the stove.

He takes in her lithe form for a minute before walking over and running his hand across her ass. She turns her head and looks at him and smiles, "Hi"

He smiles and says, "Hi" and kisses her lightly, but then his brow furrows a bit and he asks, "Where is she?"

The girl continues to see to her cooking and says, "she's in the Playroom and has a surprise for you."

His brow softens and he chuckles lightly and says, "even though she knows she's going to be punished now?"

"Yes," she says, "she said it would be worth the punishment. You know how she is when it comes to surprises and how stubborn she can be. Oh, you're going to need this." She puts her hand in her pocket and pulls it out holding a key and hands it to him.

He nods and walks out shaking his head but with a smile on his face knowing how much he will enjoy punishing her and having an idea as to what his surprise is. He walks down the hall and quietly opens the door to the Playroom. He knows that she heard him enter the house and would be anticipating his arrival.

He stands at the door looking at her, taking her in. She's kneeling in the middle of the room with her back to him, her hands tied behind her back with thin black rope, her forehead to the floor, and blindfolded. There is a wide deep crimson ribbon wrapped around her upper body and then wound around her waist and tied in a big bow at the top of her ass. The ends of the ribbon go straight down in between her legs covering her pussy.

At the door still, he looks at the key and then at her again. He walks in and walks around her looking at her more closely. He stops to the side of her and crouches down tilting his head, looking at her tits almost touching the floor. He sees nipple clamps attached to each nipple and a chain leading down from each one. They hang slightly from her body, but not much, as it seems there isn't much slack.

He leans over, close to her ear and says quietly and calmly, "You will be punished and not lightly, my pet." He stands up and walks to the back of her again and stares at the bow, letting her build up more anticipation.

The room is slightly chill as she kneels in it. Her heart was racing before but now she's reclaimed her calm and is relaxed. She knows he'll be home soon. Several minutes go by and she hears the front door open. Her ears perk up and strain to hear him as her heart starts racing again. She listens to him go to the kitchen and stay there several minutes before starting down the hall. She concentrates hard on calming her breath and stilling her heart.

She takes several deep breaths and clenches her jaw as her chest expands stretching the chain and pulling the clamps on her nipples. She hears the door open and a breeze comes in from the hall brushing against her skin, raising small goosebumps across her.

She moves her eyes down, her eyelids pressing closed as she takes a slow, steadying breath and then relaxes. She breathes in and out calmly as she listens to him enter the room and circle her. Her eyes follow him behind the blindfold, her ears listening to every sound being made, and her skin tingling in anticipation of his touch. She feels his hot breath against her ear and neck as he talks to her sending little waves of pleasure down her neck and back.

She remains relaxed knowing he is unhappy but hoping what she had in store for him will ease his anger. She feels him move behind her and she tells herself to remain calm and relaxed like a mantra easing her excitement. He reaches for the end of the bow and grabs it and then releases it and brings his hand back and quickly slaps her ass as hard as he can in quick succession five times on her right butt cheek.

She shrieks in surprise of the blows as the pain quickly goes through her body in waves. "Silence," he says calmly and evenly. She immediately closes her mouth and clenches her jaw trying to remain as quiet as possible. She ends up sliding some as her head gets pushed forward from the momentum of the blows. The chain stretches again as the slack is taken up by her stretching body. He pauses for less than a minute before giving another five hard slaps on the left side.

Her jaw clenches harder but she keeps the rest of her body relaxed and remains silent for him. He steps back then and turns around and walks out of the room and closes the door without another word denying her whatever surprise she has for him.

He stands outside the door with his back to it and opens his hand and looks at the key again. The key is small very much like the one for her collar. He isn't actually that angry with her but she needs to learn her lesson. He waits there for a few minutes staring at the key before reaching into his pocket, getting out his keyring and attaching it next to the key for her collar.

He smiles as he remembers the day he got the call that her collar was finally ready from the metal smith. He remembered how happy he was placing the collar around her neck and locking it in place. He has a feeling that he will be happy with her surprise, but she needs to stew for a bit and think about her actions. He walked down the hall and to the dining room for dinner.

Tears were soaking the blindfold as she heard him close the door. She knew he was upset, and she accepted her punishment for her disobedience. She calmed herself quickly regaining control over her emotions. She listened to him standing outside the door for several minutes before walking away.

She knew she had disobeyed, but she kept hope that everything will be ok in the end. She regained her calm. She was getting tired of being in that position. Her knees started to ache and her head started to hurt from the floor. Her shoulders were getting sore from her arms being behind her back.

She knelt there listening to him and his plaything talking and laughing. She smiled as she heard them goofing around. She knew that this did not mean he would be any easier on her but she liked hearing them happy. She heard his plaything start to clear dinner as he walked back down the hall. He went straight to the Playroom and opened the door.

He turned on the light as it had grown dark. He could see that she was tiring of her position and he shook his head again at her stubborness and smiled. Crouching again at her side, he leans over and kisses the side of her neck.

"Now, let me see this surprise you insist upon giving me," he says softly into her ear and then gets up and moves behind her again. He reaches down and undoes the ribbon letting it fall away from her body. He smiles as he looks down at her pussy.

The silver chain from each of her nipples threaded through the five sets of eyelets pierced on each side of her outer labia and then locked together at the bottom. He smiles as he crouches down again and runs a finger across her laced slit from the top to the bottom. He can hear her breathing start to increase slightly from her obvious arousal. He moves his middle finger up and down again across her slit. There's enough room towards the bottom for him to push his digit in between two sets of eyelets and into her wet pussy. She tenses a bit from the pain and soreness of her labia leftover from the switching of the original rings to the new eyelets.

He starts to move his finger slowly in and out of her pussy and she relaxes and raises her butt some more, pressing onto his finger as her arousal increases. He pulls his finger out of her and leans over her and puts it in her mouth for her to lick and suck clean. She does what is expected of her eagerly.

He removes his finger and straightens up again. He puts his hand on the tied cross section of the rope between her hands and pulls her to a straight position. She moans from the stiffness of her body as it moves back up. He stands up and then pulls her to a standing position slowly keeping her steady.

Her body complies but not without protest as she feels the pain in her lower back and knees from being in the same position for too long. He makes sure she is steady on her feet before he turns her around to face him.

He runs his hand across her cheek gently and removes the blindfold. She waits several second before opening her eyes and then she blinks several times as they adjust to the soft light. She looks directly at him and smiles. He doesn't say anything but leans in and kisses her deeply and softly.

He moves behind her and, holding the cross section of the rope again, he guides her out the door and into the bedroom further down the hall. He leads her into the candle lit room and over to the foot of the bed. His plaything is naked on the bed sitting at the head leaning back against the headboard. His plaything's legs are spread and bent so that her feet are on the bed. His plaything watches as they come in and smiles.

He bends his pet over the bed and unties her hands. He slowly moves her arms around placing her hands right above her head. He motions for his plaything to come forward and she does, crawling to the end of the bed and taking his pet's hands in hers.

Laying down on her stomach, his plaything puts her head next to his pet's facing her. They look at each other as they hear him remove his belt and simultaneously close their eyes. It seems like an eternity before the first blow lands across her butt. Her hands squeeze his plaything's as the blows land allowing herself only to tense those muscles as her jaw automatically clenches.

The blows rain across her back, butt and thighs. They are hard but not too hard. They are not meant to be extremely painful. He pauses after sometime and looks at her seeing the redness all over her, small cuts crisscrossing across her skin, small drops of blood welling up here and there. He runs his hand up and down her back and ass admiring his work.

She can feel the heat emanating from her in waves, his touch against her skin cool and comforting. Her breathing is heavy but under control. He moves his hand down in between her legs and cups her pussy. She moans slightly from the pain of her nipples as the chains are pulled tight and from the soreness of her pussy as he squeezes it firmly.

He moves his hand and pats her side telling her to get on her back. She opens her eyes and releases her grip on his plaything and pushes herself up and turns around placing her butt and her feet on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide. He leans over her and runs a finger down the middle of her chest down between her legs.

Her wetness now leaking out from between her lips glistening on the metal of the chain. He looks at her and says, "Get all the way back on the bed." His plaything gets up as his pet moves and walks over to him. They kiss deeply before he pulls away and she starts to walk out of the room. He slaps her ass lightly as she turns away and then turns back to his pet and starts to undo his pants. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a dragon keyring with now two keys on it. He places the ring on the bed as he removes the rest of his clothing.

His pet watches him closely, admiring him. She lays on the bed her hands at her sides and her legs slightly spread, the fabric of the sheets pressing against her burning skin. He gets up on the bed and straddles her looking down at her. He reaches down and softly squeezes her tits.

She takes a quick breath inward as her nipples move reminding her of the pain of the clamps on them. He gives her tits one good hard squeeze before releasing them and then moves to slowly remove each clamp softly rubbing each nipple afterwards. He leans over and starts to kiss and bite her neck gently, his chest pressing against her sore nipples.

Taking the chains in one hand and keeping them taunt he moves off of her and in between her legs spreading them. He looks up at her as he moves his other hand between her legs, running his fingers across her smooth skin feeling the warmth of her pussy and the hardness of the metal.

He reaches behind him to get the ring and unlocks the lock at the bottom of the chains. He slowly removes the lock and then, set by set he unlaces the chains. She lays there as still as possible as her heart races. She grips the sheets and tries to keep her legs relaxed as her arousal increases and her clit throbs. He finally finishes and puts the chains aside.

He runs a hand along her pussy his middle finger just barely pressing in between her lips. He leans over her and starts sucking and biting on her nipples. He moves so that the head of his cock is just barely touching the outside of her pussy lips, teasing her. He moves his head up and suddenly bites down on the side of her neck while simultaneously penetrating her hard in one thrust all the way to the hilt.

He holds his bite as he holds himself deep inside of her. She gasps and half moans and screams at the same time when he does that, her arms moving up and wrapping around his chest as her legs wrap around his holding him tightly pressed up against her.

He slowly releases his bite as he slowly pulls out of her. He starts to slowly fuck her as he kisses her. Her arousal starts to peak quickly but she holds herself back. He feels her pussy contracting around him harder as she gets closer. He stops as suddenly as he started and pushes himself up. She releases her hold on him. He kneels in front of her pulling her butt onto his thighs.

He runs his hand across her chest and over her tits lightly and then suddenly slaps each one hard. She moans at the suddenness of it and bites her lower lip as she presses her pussy towards him. He slaps them again before the sting of the last one left her. Her back arches pressing her pussy against him, wet and needy. He smiles enjoying her need of him.

He runs his hands again over her tits feeling the heat off of them and seeing them turn red from the strikes. He pushes her butt down and spreads her legs further apart as he puts his arms under her and grips her shoulders from behind. He starts to fuck her again slowly at first but then harder and faster. She holds on to him, her nails pressing into his back as she bites on his neck trying to maintain her control. He starts to slow down again and starts to go fully in and out slowly.

She loosens her grip but moves and contracts her pussy hard around him with each thrust. She closes her eyes trying to maintain her control. He can feel her getting closer and closer to cumming. She whispers to him her breathing hard and ragged, "M'Lord...may this one...please...cum for you...M'Lord...please?" She holds her breath waiting for his answer.

He moves close to her ear and simply says, "No." Her entire body tenses and then as she slowly releases her breath her body relaxes as she regains control. He kisses her neck and whispers, "Good Girl."

She smiles and closes her eyes again happy that she didn't accidentally cum like she was about to. He pushes himself up and starts to go faster again. She moves her hands to his chest holding them lightly there. He moves one hand and gathers up her wrists and then holds them above her head firmly. He continues for sometime feeling her arousal start to peak again and starts kissing her as he slows down.

He thrusts hard and deep in her once and holds it there and then says as he starts kissing her neck, "You may cum now my dear pet."

He starts to go slowly in and out of her again. As soon as she hears those words her pussy contracts hard against him as she starts to cum. She moves her head back against the bed and moans loudly as her whole body tenses and contracts as her pussy contracts hard around him, cumming all over him. She feels him start to thrust harder into her as his own orgasm starts.

He grips her wrists harder as he cums. She feels him start to cum and she cums again before she even finished the first time. He stops holding himself in her as she continues to contract around him for several seconds.

She relaxes completely and totally spent, as her pussy and clit throb around him. She passes out almost immediately totally drained for a few moments. He kisses her lightly and releases her wrists. Her eyes slowly open and close kissing him back softly. He moves off of her and rolls her to her side before getting up.

He moves off the bed and goes out to the living room to find his plaything asleep. He gently picks her up and takes her to the bedroom and lays her down. She wakes slightly as he moves her and he kisses her gently. He lays down in between them and starts to kiss and tease his plaything till she fully wakes.

He makes love to her for a couple of hours satisfying both of them. Afterwards he collapses and passes out with both of his girls wrapped around him as the sun rises.

Lanuit
Lanuit
5 Followers