Chained Ch. 01

Story Info
Krista's secret fantasy comes to life in a dirty bathroom.
2.9k words
4.35
56.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," the bouncer said. "You look great! I kind of thought you were a tomboy."

Krista didn't usually put much effort into her appearance. She favored comfortability over the ridiculous airbrushed images portrayed by fashion magazines and Hollywood. More importantly, she actually liked her face when it wasn't covered by fifteen layers of chemical combinations. Tonight, however, Krista was hoping to catch the attention of one super, sexy bartender. With all the eye candy he was used to seeing, she figured she'd have to go overboard for Damien to even notice her. Thus the outfit -- black knee boots, a tiny, black, pleated skirt, and a ripped wife-beater that showed off the edges of her black lace bra. As an added touch, she'd worn her long, light brown hair loose, letting it brush the top of her ass.

"I am," Krista said with a wink. "Just feeling a bit mischievous tonight, Brian."

Truthfully, she was way beyond mischievous. Krista was twenty eight years old and had never been in a serious relationship with a man. Her last relationship had survived just three short months before she broke it off. Like all the others, there had been something important missing. She wasn't sure what 'it' was, only it's importance. "If you need any company tonight, let me know," Brian said, grinning as he opened the door and held it for her. "I'd be happy to give you a hand -- or two if things get interesting."

"Save your pick up lines, Brian," Krista said. "We both know you bat for the other team."

"Girl, the way you look tonight," Brian said, looking her up and down, "I'd take my chances at the plate and worry about labels in the morning."

"You're sweet," Krista said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah," Brian said, nodding towards the open door. "You might want to be careful on the dance floor, lest you flash that curvy ass of yours."

"I wore a sexy thong, just in case," Krista whispered in his ear, laughing as she walked through the door. Krista surveyed the room letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. It was eleven o'clock, and the club was already busy. The bass was booming -- a hard, steady beat that stirred her blood. She couldn't wait to dance away the stress of the week. It was at the top of her list -- after she made eyes at the sexy bartender, of course.

Krista pushed through the throng of people around the bar. When she reached the counter, her favorite bartender was nowhere to be seen. Disappointed, she ordered a drink from the other guy and laid a five on the counter.

"Never should have spent a whole hour getting ready," she said to herself when she realized Damien wasn't working that night.

Krista finished her drink in one long gulp and danced into the center of the floor. She let the music move her. Winding sensuously, her body caressed the air around her, seduction shimmering as sweat beaded on her skin. She didn't know why, but her personality seemed to morph into that of a temptress, seductive and sexy, when she danced.

***

Five drinks and several lame come-ons later, the bathroom beckoned. Krista moved towards the bathroom and figured she'd leave after. If she hurried, she could beat the rush of drunken yuppies, maybe even find a cab. She glanced over at the bar, shaking her head at the stragglers crowded around the bar trying to get their last calls.

Krista stepped into the bathroom, making her way through the dimly lit room when a hand came around her mouth and a knife pressed against her throat. She sobered instantly. Her heart beat doubled, adrenaline rushing through her body as the assailant pushed her into the wall near the door.

"Hello, Krista," the man whispered, his voice deep and husky.

Random thoughts raced through her brain. Who was he? Was his voice familiar? How did he know her name?

"Your timing is perfect," he said softly. "We should have plenty of time to get to know each other."

Fear made her heart drop into her stomach. There was only one thing he could want. "I'm going to let go of your mouth now, Krista," he said. "If you are quiet, I won't hurt you. But if you scream, things will get very -- unpleasant. Nod if you understand."

Krista nodded. Her eyes squeezed shut, tears leaking from the corners.

"Good girl," the attacker whispered as he let go of Krista's mouth. His breath was warm as it blew across her ear, creating a tiny shiver that snaked down her spine. Without warning, he grabbed her breast and squeezed it roughly, drawing a hiss from between her teeth. She was embarrassed to feel her nipples harden at his touch. "Now reach up slowly and lock the door."

"Please don't hurt me," Krista whispered, terrified. "Let me go and I'll never tell a soul."

"There's no fun in that," he said. "I've seen you dance. You're like liquid sex and I've wanted you for ages. The waiting has been so hard."

"To talk to you," he said softly.

"Touch you," he whispered, as his lips brushed her ear.

"Taste you," he said, letting his lips close around her earlobe.

His voice dropped lower and seemed to take all of her senses with it, "To fuck you."

Krista felt her pussy throb, his words sending an electrifying thrill through her system. She knew it had been a long time since she had been with anyone, but she had to have better taste than some whack job rapist in a dirty bathroom.

"It has been torture," the man continued, "wondering what your pussy will taste like on my tongue, how good it will feel to shove my dick inside you, how warm and wet you will be."

Krista's body throbbed again as desire soaked her panties. She had never felt like this before. Heat was gathering between her legs, almost painful, but not quite. Her body was a guitar string, stretched tight, waiting for him to strum a chord and send music coursing through her. She gritted her teeth, wondering how she was supposed to fight both her attacker and her body.

"I don't want this," she said softly, ignoring her body's plea.

The attacker squeezed her breast again, harder this time and a small moan escaped her mouth. He dragged his hand down the front of her body. "Liar," he whispered, his lips barely moving against her neck. "Your nipples have been rock hard since I first touched you and I can smell your sweet pussy cream from here. Now, reach up and lock the door."

Krista wondered what was wrong with her. She couldn't possibly like what he was saying, what he was doing. So why was she creaming in her panties? Why couldn't she catch her breath?

"Lock the door," he said, sliding his fingers under her skirt and inside her wet panties. Krista gasped at the contact, ashamed that he could feel the evidence of her body's betrayal. "Do it now and I will give you what you want."

"My body is wrong," Krista said, tears of shame brimming as two fingers slid easily into her wet pussy. "I don't want this. Please, let me go."

"Lock. The. Door." His thumb rubbed back and forth against Krista's clit and he pressed the knife harder against her neck. She hissed when it pricked her skin, the cut burning as a tiny drop of blood rolled down her neck. Her pussy throbbed around his fingers and she couldn't say whether it was from him teasing her clit or the knife on her neck.

"Okay," Krista said softly, afraid the knife would cut deeper if she did anything more than whisper. She reached up and turned the lock. The sound of the bolt sliding home sent another wave of warmth crashing through her. "I'll do what you want. Just please, put the knife away."

Krista trembled when her attacker scraped the edge of the weapon slowly down her neck.

"I think you like the knife, Krista," he said. Krista gasped as her assailant pushed another finger into her pussy without warning. He continued sliding his long fingers in and out of her swollen sex.

"You're so wet," the man said. "Tell the truth. Tell me you like it."

"Please," Krista whispered, ashamed that he was manipulating not just her body but her mind as well. "Don't make me say it."

Grinding his palm against her clit, his fingers stroked her inner walls and she moaned deeply. He bit down on the back of her neck, leaving an imprint of his teeth in the soft flesh. Krista felt her body convulse, throbbing forcefully as she moaned.

"Say it Krista," the man said. "Tell me you want this, that you want to come, that you want me to fuck you. SAY IT!"

He ground his hand harder against her clit, raising the pressure.

"Fine," Krista hissed, clenching her teeth. "I want it. Are you happy? I don't even know who you are." With her pulse pounding in her veins, the biggest truth loomed and Krista broke under its weight.

"And I don't care," she whispered finally.

Saying the words out loud, admitting her desire, snapped something in her brain. She pressed against his hand, forcing the weight of her whole body against him. It didn't matter that this was a stranger or that he held a knife against her throat. She was desperate to alleviate the pressure building within her. Whoever he was, her attacker had pushed her past the point of rational thought, reduced her to the primal urges of an animal.

"God yes," he said. Krista felt him yank his hand from her panties. The light switch flipped, blinding her in the sudden darkness. She heard the knife clatter across the floor as the man spun her around to face him and kissed her on the mouth, teeth biting and tongue thrusting.

Suddenly, he was gone. One moment Krista had been kissing him, the next nothing. She couldn't see anything and reached up for the light switch. As she felt around for it, his fingers began to brush slowly up her leg, coming to rest on her panties. Krista felt a sharp tug and heard a ripping sound that was both chilling and exciting. He had literally ripped her panties off.

"Spread your legs," he said from somewhere around her waist.

Krista didn't consider that he'd released her, that she could fight back. She didn't think about escaping either. She forgot about the light and spread her legs as wide as she could. He pulled back the folds around her clit, stretching them painfully. A second later, his warm, wet tongue licked her clit and two fingers push inside. She tangled her hands in his hair and moaned deeply. The man was a genius. He alternated between flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue and sucking on it, all the while sliding his long fingers in and out of her.

He pulled her to the floor and Krista's bare ass slid along the grimy tile as they moved away from the door. In this moment, she couldn't have cared less. Something was building. Something she'd never felt before. Something that was making her crazy. If he didn't push it over the edge soon, she would lose her mind.

He pulled away, the sound of a snap and a zipper invading her mind. "Do you want this?" he asked, rubbing the head of his dick against her wet hole.

"Please," she said huskily.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked. "I want to hear you say it Krista. Tell me you want your cunt filled with my cock."

Krista had never been vocal during sex. She wished she knew how this stranger could force her to go so far beyond her comfort level or why she responded to him like a crazed, lust-filled nympho. She couldn't stand it another moment. She had to have him inside her.

"Please fuck me," she said. "I need you. I can't take it anymore."

He kissed her, roughly, lifted his hips for leverage and plunged into her with one stroke. Thrusting deep, he pressed his pelvic bone against her clit, grinding into her body as he moved in and out of her.

Krista felt the pressure in her build until it exploded in waves that coursed through her whole body. She had always wondered why everyone made a big deal out of the ever elusive orgasm, but she'd figured it wasn't that big a deal. God she had been SO wrong! She screamed her orgasm into his mouth, lifting her hips to grind against him with each convulsion. Her orgasm faded in a myriad of mini convulsions, each thrust pushing another spasm through her sweat slicked body. Her blood ran cold when someone pounded on the door. What was she doing?

***

Reality struck hard when Damien heard someone knock on the door. How had he gotten so carried away? He was fucking Krista on the bathroom floor. Any shot he had at a relationship with her was gone and he had no one to blame but himself. He'd been waiting for ages and now that his life was stable, he had ruined everything. She had come into the bar a little over a year ago, dancing the night away in sweats and a tank top. With her hair in a ponytail and no make-up, she was still the sexiest girl in there. He had girls hit on him all the time, plastered in make-up, wearing push-up bras. Krista was just naturally pretty and didn't have to do a thing to stand out. He'd wanted her from the beginning. Unfortunately, he wasn't in a position to start something with her. He had some crazy things happening and it was important for him to get them squared away before he started a relationship first. So he'd bided his time, getting his life in order, hoping she didn't start dating someone or find a new club to hang at. In the meantime, he'd discovered that her friend Hannah, was dating one of his friends. At first, he'd just wanted to find out if she was seeing anyone or had any serious prospects. But the more he talked to Hannah about Krista, the more he wanted to. He wanted to know everything. They'd been talking for months before she let it slip one night that Krista had fantasies about being forced. Damien didn't know how it had happened, but at some point in the evening, he'd decided to give her a taste of the fantasy and see if she responded. Now he was fucking her on the bathroom floor without even a condom for protection. This was a total disaster. Krista would never forgive him. The door banged again. "Open up. We're closed."

Damien heard Greg call through the door and knew he had to go. He reached up to stroke her face as he pulled out of her. "I gotta go," he said, as he stood, pulled up his pants and fastened them around his throbbing erection. He didn't know what else to say so he unlocked the door and walked out.

When the door opened and Greg saw who it was, he broke into a grin. "Lucky fuck!"

"Shut up, dude," Damien said quietly, hoping she wouldn't hear. "Just give her a few minutes and don't say anything when she comes out. I'm serious."

"Whatever you say," Greg said walking backwards with his hands up. "I just wish I got half as lucky as you."

***

The bathroom door opened and Krista looked over, trying unsuccessfully to get a glimpse of the unknown man. When the door closed, tears filled her eyes until they leaked from the corners. What was wrong with her? A man had tried to rape her and instead of being upset, she had practically begged for it. Actually, she had begged for it. The truth was -- she had never been so turned on. He'd given her the first orgasm she'd ever experienced and it was beyond anything she'd ever imagined. She was twisted.

Krista stood slowly, her fingers reaching up to flip the light switch. Squinting in the suddenly illuminated room, she glanced around, looking for her belongings. Her discarded panties were ripped beyond repair. Despite that, she stared at them with a mixture of emotion. It was embarrassing that she was going to walk out of the bathroom with no panties on -- that was a given. The surprising part was how impressed she was. He had literally ripped the panties off of her body. Hot...

Glancing around, Krista tried to find the tiny purse that she always used when she went out dancing. It was in the corner next to the door. When she bent down to pick it up, the knife was laying underneath. She retrieved both items. The knife made of dark wood, an intricate "L" inlaid on both sides in mother of pearl. It was custom. With a flick of her fingers, Krista closed the knife and put it inside her purse before looking up into the mirror. There was a tiny cut on her neck and a trail of dried blood that ended in a very black drop. It disappeared after a few strokes with a wet paper towel. A quick wash of the rest of her face and several deep, calming breaths fortified her enough to make her exit. As she stepped into a cab and gave the driver her address, her mind drifted -- lost in thought as the scene replayed itself over and over in her mind.