Chained Freedom

Story Info
Friends bond over leather and chains.
2.1k words
4.25
26.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia and Graham had been friends since college and despite their mutual attraction friendship was as far as their relationship had ever gone.

The yellow man swung his whip into the girl's back again. Olivia raised her eyebrows and looked over at Graham. "Why the hell did you pick this garbage?" she teased for the thirtieth time.

"Because it's supposed to great."

"Well, it is so typical guy. Sheesh."

Graham looked at his friend; "You are such a brat at times. You need a good spanking."

Rolling her eyes, "Like you could do it."

He scoffed, "I bet you get right in line with one or two swats."

Olivia blushed and mumbled, "Doesn't even take a swat."

"What….?"

She blushed again, "actually, as soon as I hear the sound of chains clink, I turn into a good girl."

Graham just stared at Olivia as her cheeks turned pink at the confession. "Are you serious?"

Defiantly she stared into his eyes, "I'm serious and know you could never handle me."

Graham acknowledged her statement.

"Yeah. Hey I gotta take a leak. Be right back."

"Fine, I'm turning this shit off."

He spoke from the hallway, "You know this was nominated for a couple awards."

"I don't care. It's crap."

"Brat"

"Whatever." Olivia snapped as she grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

Ten minutes later, he strode back into the room, picked up the remote and turned off the TV.

"Hey, I was watching th..."

Olivia's breath caught in her throat as she looked at Graham. He hadn't changed his clothes but his demeanor was so completely different. His soft brown eyes had a strength to them which she had never before seen.

He stared into her soft green eyes. "I could see what you needed in that split second." His hand raised up and showed her a set of chains and leather cuffs.

Olivia's head swam as she stared at the finely wrought links and heard the exquisite music of the metal. She could feel her body tingle as she watched it sway in His hand.

Graham snapped His fingers and olivia started, staring into His eyes. "Yes, Sir?" she whispered softly.

"Strip," He said matter of factly.

olivia nodded, lowered her eyes, stood up and began removing her clothes. Graham displayed no reaction as He watched olivia's body emerge from the layers. As she stepped from her jeans she stood tall in front of Graham.

He nodded curtly and lifted one set of cuffs from His pile. "Ankle."

olivia immediately sat on the edge of the couch and offered her left leg to Him. He admired the curve of the outstretched leg, slid the leather cuff around it and then cinched the buckle tight. she bit her lip to not moan as the leather caressed her skin. Without the need for more instruction she lifted her right leg and Graham cinched the other cuff tight.

"Stand." Graham commanded. "Put these on." He held out the second set of cuffs.

"Yes, Sir," she said demurely as she began to fiddle with them. Focused on the task given to her, olivia used her teeth to tighten the wrist restraints. As soon as she finished she showed Sir the results of her effort.

Graham tried to slip a finger between the leather and her skin, to ensure there was no gap. He nodded and then gently brushed a stray hair from her face. "Well done, pet," He smiled. olivia blushed at His satisfaction. "Come," He snapped as He grabbed the short chain between her wrists, turned and strode purposefully out of the living room.

she shuffled after Graham, doing everything she could to keep up. When He reached the basement door, He stopped and looked at her. "Can you maneuver steps that way, pet?" He asked tenderly.

Looking at her feet, olivia tested the length of chain. "not sure, Sir" she said cautiously, fearing to disappoint Him.

"Try the first, and if it's dangerous for you, say so."

she nodded at Graham Sir's concern and cautiously followed Him down the stairs. relieved that she managed the steps without incident; but when He turned to her and said, "Well done, pet," she felt light headed.

Still gripping the chain, Graham strode across the basement, opened the door and pulled her through it. Shutting it behind her, He guided her three or four steps and whispered, "close your eyes and stand still."

olivia strained to hear what He was doing, and could barely make out the sound of His bare feet on the cold concrete. she heard the pop and smelled the sulfur as He lit a match, then another, and then two more.

her eyes still closed, olivia felt her wrists pulled over her head and her body stretched until she was balancing on the tips of her toes. "you may open your eyes, pet" Graham said calmly.

Opening her eyes she found herself in the middle of a small square room, candles lined the walls and cast everything into an eerie yet arousing haze. she looked up and saw that the chain was draped over a hook, firmly mounted in the ceiling beam.

Graham lazily strolled around olivia, appraising her and drinking in the sight of her lean body; His face was a stoic mask. After His third circuit He stopped behind her and looked at the curve of her hips, the arch of her back, and the cascade of blonde locks trailing to just above the swell of her buttocks.

He stepped up, not allowing his body to touch her but letting her feel the heat emanating from Him. olivia moaned a little at the warmth and tried to push her body back against Him. she was shocked by the sudden heat she felt coming from her right ass cheek as a result of His hand contacting it. "I did not say you could move, pet."

olivia's voice suddenly abandoned her, so she simply nodded.

Graham leaned into her, his chest barely caressing her back. His mouth came to her ear and He cooed, "you are beautiful, pet; but beauty is no excuse for misbehaving."

her head swam at His touch and she struggled to keep her world upright. "Yes Sir," she panted, immediately fearing that she would be punished again for speaking without permission.

Graham gently kissed her neck below the ear and wrapped one arm around her lithe form to lightly stroke her firm breast. olivia turned her face, trying to steal a kiss, and moaned.

Again her world tilted at the sudden change from pleasure to pain as the soft caressing of her breast shifted to a hard pinch. "pet" Sir snapped, "I was focused on your neck, not your lips." olivia cringed at the delicious change of sensation when she felt her muscles contract as her own body teased her to the edge of orgasm.

she bit her lip to regain her focus. "please forgive Sir."

she heard Graham chuckle softly behind her. "Of course, pet. All is forgiven," he paused……… "this time."

olivia dug her fingernails into her palms when she heard the strength in His voice. Graham's voice………He was still her friend, but now He was more, so very much more. she drifted into her thoughts for a moment reflecting on how this Man had been there for her during some of the roughest times in her life, and she for Him. But tonight he was different, He had become more, and had opened the door for her to embrace the truth of who she was.

olivia snapped out of her reverie as her other cheek suddenly began stinging. her eyes watering, she opened them to see Him standing in front of her bathed in candlelight, His brown eyes steely and harsh. "Where did you go, pet?" He asked rhetorically, she was certain no answer would suffice.

olivia's only response was to blush hotly and worry her bottom lip, tears of pain mixing with tears of sadness at disappointing Him.

Immediately Graham's eyes softened, His voice became soothing, He wiped away the tears that drew a line over her soft features. Still cradling her face he stepped close to embrace her, kissed each tear-filled eye and gently ran His fingers through her blonde tresses. "Shhhh," He whispered. "No tears are needed, you are wonderful."

His fingers traced through her hair, gently working deeper until His fingernails broke through to brush her skin. she nuzzled up into Him as best she could, softly pushing her scalp into the space under His chin. With each lengthening stroke along her back olivia felt her body relax more, she loved this, the closeness she felt to this Man, her friend, her Sir.

Again the gentleness changed as Graham dug fingernails into the sensitive flesh along her spine, the other hand that had been simply holding her close pulled her hair and thus drew her head slowly away from Him. For a second olivia wondered if He would ever cease this delicious tease and then, as His fingernails slid over her ass and nestled between her legs, she stopped caring and finally, completely surrendered to the moment.

olivia arched her back and spread her legs as best she could to allow Sir better access to her tingling wetness. she heard Graham's breathing change a little as His fingers teased at her silken folds. He gently spread her and started to kiss His way down the length of her form.

she tried to watch Sir work His way over her body, but her eyes were blurred with passion. olivia felt His tongue trace short lines over her flat stomach and His teeth delicately nip at her soft skin. As He finally rested on His knees, fingers still spreading her soft lips allowing the cool basement air to caress her throbbing clit, He stopped again.

Graham looked up into her soft, lust-filled eyes. "When did you start shaving, pet?"

she really wanted to answer the question, but her voice left her, she mouthed words, but no sound escaped her lips.

With a shrug, Sir drove two fingers into her wetness. olivia's voice returned with a vengeance as she shrieked in pleasure and her knees gave way, causing the chain that bound her wrists to the ceiling to snap taut.

He wrapped His other arm around her waist and began to work His fingers inside of her. olivia's body became lost in the passion, her mind stopped and she became His. Time became irrelevant as His fingers fucked her, massaging her walls and drawing her ever closer to orgasm.

olivia's hips began to buck as her body clenched at His fingers, sweat glistened on her body and tears of pleasure filled her eyes. "Oh God," she grunted as her body teetered at the edge.

Again her voice acted like a switch, passion-giving Graham disappeared and Graham Sir withdrew two sticky wet fingers from her. He stood and his brown eyes flashed.

olivia's eyes widened with a hint of fear in response to His sudden change. Sir simply stood before her, coldly appraising His pet as He waited for her to find balance and stand again.

she focused and forced her quivering legs to push herself up, sighing softly as the stress of her own weight was lifted from her shoulders.

"pet, I am no God." Graham stated flatly.

olivia blinked and found the mischief in His eyes. He was hiding it, but she knew Him well enough to spot it. she nodded, "yes, Sir. You are amazing, though."

Graham smiled and kissed her soft lips. His tongue slid effortlessly into her mouth and danced with hers.

Still reeling with passion, olivia curled her toes and let her arousal take hold once more. she knew she would moan or pant and again He would switch, but she no longer cared.

They kissed for what seemed like hours, Graham holding her close, she feeling the chains that freed her, restraining her. Finally, He broke the kiss, hugged her tight and lifted her wrists from the hook overhead.

olivia blinked, "Sir?" she whined hoping for another flash of shock. He ignored her plea and began to remove the bindings.

Once the four cuffs were removed, Graham inspected her reddened wrists, and softly asked, "You ok, Liv?"

Blinking like a deer in the headlights, she could only nod.

Smirking, he looked at her and teased, "Feeling better?"

She growled and punched her best friend. "No. But I think you need to be spanked, brat."

Graham's mocking laughter filled the room, "Well, it does take a good swat or two to get me under control."