Chained Heat

Story Info
Serafina has wild passionate sex with her pet werewolf.
3.5k words
4.57
47.2k
93

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new trend was keeping werewolves as pets. Celebrities were the only ones who could afford them though. They could afford the cells to keep them in during the full moon when they changed. The famous singer Serafina kept one in the lower half of her house in LA.

Serafina sat in her limo reading what was new on TMZ. Her ex-boyfriend the fashion designer was with his new fiancé a skinny fashion model walking out of a restaurant. The restaurant that he proposed to her in just last year! Serafina seethed with anger.

Her limo pulled up to her condo that had a magnificent romantic view of the ocean and Serafina barely spoke as he let her out of the limo and slammed the door on the world outside. She made a strangled frustrated noise and heaved a heavy sigh then leaned against the wall for support.

Serafina was all pent up. Her skin was like static or in need of a good scratch. She looked out the window to find the moon was a half full. Soon other celebrities would be having a full moon party, showing off their werewolf pets. She never really participated in those parties. Serafina thought about her werewolf pet Cash.

In human form he was quite impressive. Muscles firm and well sculpted. Serafina would sometimes watch him return to human form. Cash reminded her of what Hercules from Greek myth might have looked like. He would be naked, his cock half raised in a curve as if trying to reach for her. A delicious shudder shot through her at the thought of him.

Between her thighs she grew achy. Her skin grew hot. Serafina went to her beautifully furnished basement where she housed Cash. He was kept behind glass made by DARPA initially created to make housing for people in war torn countries. Others with more money than God liked to use it for other things like keeping pet werewolves from trying to kill them. But there was also a small doggy door to allow for food to get through.

Cash's prison was gray walls with a soft bed, a large flat screen TV, a work station, a fridge and a bathroom with only one window. No posters, no decoration of any kind except for a chain that acted as his leash every full moon. Cash was wearing his black leather collar, a white tank top and gym sweats. He had been working out. Werewolves had so much pent up sexual tension close to full moon.

Serafina licked her lips as she gazed upon Cash's sweaty beastly physique. He caught her watching, "Take a picture it'll last longer."

"You have a bit of an attitude tonight," Serafina leaned against the wall, sporting her hourglass figure. Cash's steely blue eyes raked over her body giving the singer delicious shivers.

"I'm a little antsy," Cash retorted as he took a sip from his bottled water.

"It could be worse," Serafina began checking her manicure, imagining herself digging her French nails creating a map of red scratches on Cash's muscular back. "I could be like a few other celebrities and just keep you on a leash in a dog house outside."

Cash snarled, his eyes flashing pale blue. Serafina thrilled to the thought of him moving inside her, taking her like a savage and giving her a good fucking like she never had with her ex.

"What do you want then?" Cash approached the glass. It was like watching a tiger at the zoo stepping up to the glass. The glass is strong but still it was a thin barrier between the human and the wild animal.

Serafina batted her eyelashes then without warning unzipped her cocktail dress and Cash watched it slither to the floor. His balls tightened as he looked upon her. She truly was gorgeous. Exotic olive skin with dark eyes courtesy of her Israeli/Italian heritage, an hourglass figure that made her stand out from the stick figure models.

Serafina pursed her pouty lips gleaming with cherry lip gloss as she pressed herself against the glass. Cash tried not to stare, the round swell of her breasts tempted him making his come alive. It was difficult to control his desire this time of the month. Heat settled in his groin as a bulge grew in his gym sweats. She smiled her sultry come-on smile as she peered down at the bulge knowing that it was her doing.

"I'm more interested in what you want, Cash," Serafina's voice was smoky and breathy like a woman already in the throes of passion. The fury of desire trembled within him. Even through the glass Cash could sense her wild sexual need. But to tempt him was dangerous. He could just as easily kill her.

"I'd rather not," Cash said drinking more of his bottled water, his throat and mouth suddenly dry.

"You sure?" Serafina pressed herself more against the glass, her nipples hardened like diamonds.

Cash was sweating for a whole different reason. He wanted to smash through the glass and claim Serafina but his pride was just as strong. Instead Cash tore himself from the glass and walked away. Serafina pouted.

"Fine," Serafina snapped. She left him but left behind her dress. Cash reached through the doggy door and grabbed it. He held it to his nose and breathed in her scent of Chanel and shea butter. His erection throbbed painfully.

Cash chained himself to the wall then lay on his bed. Full moon was tomorrow night and he would often go into wild rages before then. He held the dress to his nose, inhaling Serafina's scent as he stroked himself. Little did he know he had an audience.

Serafina had cameras installed. She watched him pleasure himself with her dress in his face. She licked her lips, she wanted to taste him, to take him into her mouth and devour him. She went hot—hot for him, hot for this kinky moment. She sat on her bed and watched then her hand wandered to between her thighs. Her satin panties were damp as the ache between her thighs grew more and more insistent.

Serafina rubbed herself as she watched Cash play with himself. She came when he did. She watched his gym sweats darken as her own nectar gushed and made her sheets wet. She fell back staring at the ceiling. Lust was a fever in her brain and she couldn't shake it. Serafina wanted to possess every part of Cash.

She needed a cold shower.

********

Cash was too hot for clothes. His body was like a furnace as it burned with the fever of desire. His senses were sharper than ever. It was the scent he caught first. The werewolf rolled over to find Serafina at the foot of his bed in nothing but a towel. Desire raced through his veins at the sight of her like a surge of electricity.

"I saw you," she said crawling onto the bed.

"Stay away or I'll rip you apart," Cash wasn't joking. He really thought he would rip her to shreds he was so horny and angry.

"Promise?" Serafina's obsidian eyes darkened with lust. His wild male scent aroused her. She dropped her towel without taking her eyes off him.

Cash bristled. The smell of her arousal was like a drug to the beast. Serafina stood over her werewolf pet as he glared at her with angry lust. Her beautiful dark grey eyes sparkled with amusement. She was dripping wet and not just from the shower. Her long black hair hanging from her face like thin black tendrils. Cash could see her pussy lips glisten with the dew of her passion. She noticed his cock already erect and throbbing.

Without another word Serafina lowered herself taking Cash's iron-hard member in her practiced hand. It pulsed in her grip. Cash let out a low growl as Serafina worked it. She set fire to him, arousing every sense, every thought to run wild. The desire pulsed between them like a living thing as the singer and the werewolf locked eyes. Some pre-cum squirted from Cash's cock and Serafina lowered her head and gave it a lick.

Cash tasted salty and savory. She used his pre-cum and her own saliva as lubricant as she took Cash slowly into her mouth. The werewolf groaned and moved her wet hair out of the way. Even he was impressed by how much of him she could fit into her mouth. Serafina flexed her throat to accommodate his length. She sucked as she rose up. Her tongue traced along the bottom of his cock and the sensation made Cash shudder with delight.

Serafina loved to hear her pet moan for her. He rested his hand on her head as she picked up the pace. She massaged his soft scrotum that began to tighten as he approached his climax. She released her werewolf who growled in frustration.

A powerful force passed between them, a wild, sexual heat that threatened to consume them both. It took every drop of Cash's control not take Serafina by the hair, throw her down then pummel her little pussy. He ground his teeth, his canines flashing which only turned Serafina on more.

"I want your hot cum inside me, wolf boy," Serafina crawled up and poised her dripping cunt over Cash's throbbing erection. In a frenzy of lust, Cash grabbed Serafina by the neck and crushed her mouth into his. He shoved his tongue inside her tasting himself in her wicked mouth.

Serafina guided his hard flesh into her wet heat. Cash groaned. She was deliciously tight and slick as if his manhood was being wrapped in hot velvet. The shared heat and sensation thrilled her. Serafina nibbled and sucked on Cash's lower lip as she pulled away and slowly rocked her hips and groaned with pleasure.

A flame ignited as their bodies rubbed against each other. Theirs was a savage lust, an animal mingling. Serafina pushed Cash down and rode him, her muscles gripping him tighter and milking him. Cash held onto her hips keeping her from falling off as she rotated in slow circles around his cock.

Serafina was a woman riding a wolf. She gave a breathy little moan as she ground herself into him. The bed trembled beneath them, the headboard rattling with their exertions. The chain clinked adding to their orchestra of passion.

"That's right baby. That's a good boy...," her voice was heavy with sexual heat. Her feminine cries excited him.

Cash's voice husked her name, "Serafina..."

Cash saying her name turned Serafina on more and she rode him faster as she felt the tension coil approaching her climax. Cash's body trembled and he fought his climax through gritted teeth and ferocious snarls.

He bucked his hips to go deeper inside her, piercing her womanly core with his animal maleness. Serafina's mewling keen was loud enough to wake the dead as she cried out his name, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Her body bowed to sensation that sizzled through her every tendon.

Cash was fighting the sensation, struggling to hold on just a little longer. He wanted to hold on to the feeling of being inside her for as long as possible. Then he with a growl, his pulsing cock gushed into her. His body tensed, jerking then he fell back.

"There...," Serafina leaned in and whispered in his ear. "That wasn't so bad was it?" She licked and bit his ear lobe. Then she walked out leaving the towel behind. He didn't hear the door close. Cash lay in the sweat and cum soaked sheets staring at the ceiling feeling the pull of the half full moon. He actually slept soundly for once.

********

Serafina drank her organic orange juice as she watched Access Hollywood. Her ex-fiancé was with his new fiancé were talking about their plans for their wedding, posting pictures on Twitter. She was only mildly irritated. Her cell phone rang. It was her friend, an actress Erin Nobel.

"Hey girl," Serafina answered.

"You sound cheerier this morning," Erin sounded curious. "You get a revenge beau like I suggested?"

"Something like that...," Serafina smiled to herself as she remembered Cash inside of her.

"You going to the Full Moon Party?"

"You know I hate those," Serafina sighed.

"Come on it's no fun to go by myself," Erin's pout was in her voice. "My werewolf is the smallest one no matter how much protein and exercise I give her. George Clooney's werewolf wins every game. Maybe yours can teach him some humility."

"No thank you," Serafina remained strong. "I gotta go. I have to be in the studio like an hour ago."

Serafina switched channels to her security cameras in Cash's room. She watched him shower and admired his perfectly carved ass.

********

Serafina was exhausted. Recording in the studio for hours takes a lot out of a girl. She looked outside to see the moon becoming fuller. Just a few nights now before Cash went full on beast. She wondered what it would be like to have him ravage her in his wolf form. But then again he would most likely kill her not being in full control of his human mind.

Serafina put on her pale pink silk panties and pale pink nightie. She rubbed lotion into her olive skin. Her pussy tingled as she touched herself in intimate places. She caressed her full round breasts. They weren't big but they were just right for a pair of male sized palms. Serafina tweaked her nipples and they came to life a little as she thought about Cash.

The singer then went down stairs to get a glass of water. She didn't hear anyone come in so she was completely surprised when she felt someone grab her then throw her down onto the rug in her living room.

Serafina struggled until she heard, "Stop struggling!"

She looked up to see Cash, his steely blue eyes burning into her making her skin prickle and pussy drizzle. He was shirtless, his Herculean physique in the glow of the moon. She must have left the door unlocked. Damn it. She was terrified as well as turned on as she felt Cash's weight press against her. He was still wearing his leather collar. A few links of his chain leash were dangling from it. Seems like Serafina voided her warranty on that "unbreakable" chain.

Cash had Serafina pinned to the floor with his muscled knee wedged between her thighs. She felt the bulge in his crotch against her thigh. Moisture beaded and dripped between her legs.

"You bitch," Cash growled but lust burned in his brain like a fever. His eyes glowed with the ferocity of his mood. Serafina shifted beneath him, her nightie riding up to reveal her small pale pink silk panties. Cash's nostrils flared as he breathed in the musk of her arousal.

Serafina's nipples hardened into painful points, poking through her silk nightie. Cash's steely blue eyes raked over over her exposed flesh and blood rushed to his cock making it pulse with desire. Cash watched Serafina's pink tongue dart out between her dark pink lips. He wanted to eat her tongue and devour her lips.

"So...," Serafina spoke softly her steel grey eyes dark with desire. "You going to kill me... or kiss me?"

Cash let loose a low growl as he felt Serafina slowly grind her hips on his thigh. He could feel her wet heat soaking through his denim jeans. He closed his eyes, his Adam's Apple bobbed as his body flashed hot.

Then in a voracious growl Cash crushed his mouth against Serafina's, their tongues crashing and moving against one another in a wet slide. Their breath mixed hotly as their tongues battled for dominance. They bit and tasted each other in the velvet darkness with only the moon and the lights of LA as a soft glow.

"You're a slut," Cash wrapped his hand around her elegant throat as he buried his face in her silky dark hair feeling her grind her pussy into his leg as she made sexy mewling whimpering sounds.

"I can be your slut," Serafina replied smokily as she licked the side of Cash's face. "I want to be your slut."

Cash tightened his grip a little but Serafina only laughed. The roughness only made her more excited. The tendons on Cash's neck seemed to pop as she felt his animal maleness pulsating against her so close to her quivering sex.

Then Serafina unbuckled Cash's pants, their eyes locked as she stroked the length of him. Cash closed his eyes groaning, a growl rumbled from the back of his throat. He wedged himself between Serafina's thighs as he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

"I'm going to eat you up," Cash growled then his tongue pushed into her mouth exploring every inch as if claiming it as his territory.

Serafina's whole body shuddered with pleasure as Cash ripped off her nightie to reveal her supple breasts with their stiff peaks. He licked and tasted every inch of her olive skin as he made his way down to her panties. The thin fabric didn't stand a chance as like a beast in heat Cash tore those up too.

Cash buried his tongue inside Serafina's honey pot. She cried out in passion, her muscles spasming as a flash of blinding heat set off within her. He was drowning in her taste, sweet like vanilla yet as hot as spice.

She arched into him as he ate her. Cash found her clit which throbbed for him. He traced a circle around the budding nub enjoying the sound of Serafina whimper. He nibbled it then set off into a series of little sucks and licks. Serafina ran her fingers through Cash's hair and gripped the locks at their roots as she came close to heaven.

Cash felt the pleasure ripple through her as her muscles trembled. Squeezing his head between her supple thighs she gave a shuddering cry. Hot sensation ripped through her, a tumbling wave that threatened to drown Serafina and she couldn't be happier.

She lay there naked and panting as Cash towered over her and stole her breath away with another passionate, animal kiss. She tasted her sweetness on his tongue and sucked on it like a popsicle. Cash didn't wait for her to catch her breath though.

Serafina felt the head of Cash's cock pushing at her pearly gates and arched her hips to help push him in. He plunged into wet heat, a scalding hotness gripped him. Her ass and hips off the floor, supported by Cash's strong arms and thighs he began thrusting into her. His cock seared into her, burning like a brand.

Serafina played with her breasts, rolling her diamond hard nipples between her fingers, pinching them to add pain to her pleasure. Cash grunted as he rutted like the animal that he became every month. She gasped with each measured thrust. She wanted him to wreck her. Serafina wrapped her legs and arms around him, keeping Cash a prisoner to her lust.

Cash's words were more passionate grunts as he jack hammered Serafina's tight feminine flower. He fell over top of her, thrusting with more intensity, growling and snarling like a beast. They had become creatures of flesh, sweating hot flesh, tangled in each other's web of scarlet desire. Cash forced himself to slow down. He loved the feeling of being inside her.

He pulled back on his mental reins, mind desperate to control his body as Serafina sucked on his neck. She even bit down on his shoulder to silence her cries of ecstasy. Cash could sense her on the brink. He forced her head back so he could look into her dark eyes.

Serafina saw pure sex burning in his usually cool blue eyes. They matched what she was feeling right now. They were pure heat and pleasure as fueled to new heights, they came together with one animal cry. Their bodies became one that was wracked with shivers drenched in sweat, their loins coated in each other's cum.

Cash collapsed on top of the singer. Skin to skin they lay there exhausted from ecstasy. Serafina chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Cash asked though he himself couldn't stop smiling with satisfaction.

"I forgot I left the door unlocked all day but you didn't escape or kill me," Serafina mused trailing her finger nails along his back tracing every muscle sending tingles crawling up Cash's spine.

"Who says I'm not going to kill you?"

Serafina rolled over now on top, Cash still hard and throbbing inside her. She bent over and playfully bent over and bit his lip.

"I think you would have done that already," Serafina winked, her obsidian eyes had stars in their depths.

"Maybe I'll kill you later then...," Cash bit into her shoulder but didn't break the skin. He didn't want to turn her though the temptation was always there. He crushed her full sensuous lips with his mouth and devoured her tongue.

********

THE END