Chained Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Serafina continues her affair with her pet werewolf Cash.
3.1k words
4.47
18.7k
26

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: I've been working a lot so I haven't been writing as much but I've been getting requests to make this story into a series. I'll try and get out the next two parts soon. I'm already outlining them so hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

* * * * * * * * * *

Cash was sitting on his comfortable mattress watching the football game on his new big screen. Serafina had become much more generous after they started their little "stress relieving fuck" sessions as he liked to call them. He had his chain on as the moon was a quarter full. He was always more ornery closer to full moon and wearing a leash guaranteed he didn't break what nice furniture he had in his room.

Serafina also liked the leash. It added a certain kind of kink. The pop singer would get wet every time she saw him wear it. Tonight she got home after a long day at the recording studio. Her vocal chords were a bit sore. Cash heard her walking down the stairs before he saw her. He smelled her Chanel perfume and ocean shampoo as she walked into the room.

Serafina nestled her body onto Cash's lap as he attempted to keep watching the football game. She was wearing black see through lingerie, her nipples poking through the fragile material taunting Cash. Serafina ground her hot pussy against her werewolf pet's crotch making blood rush to his cock. Cash couldn't stop himself from growling in lust and frustration. His eyelids became heavy and he closed his eyes, biting his tongue so hard he thought he would bite it off.

"You don't know how dangerous this is," Cash growled.

Serafina sighed softly making Cash's balls tighten, his every muscle tensing.

"You say this every time," Serafina whispered seductively, her voice dripping with honeyed arousal and her dark eyes smoldering. Serafina reached down between them, rubbing the iron-hard bulge in his denim jeans that threatened to break the zipper. "Then you always give in..."

Serafina was a cruel temptress. Cash gripped his beer bottle so hard it began to crack. Full moon was approaching again and once again Cash found himself horny from all the testosterone flooding his system. His libido went hay wire and the scent of his mistress made his cock grow painfully hard.

Cash felt her soft olive skin rubbing against his muscles as the pop singer leaned in and began nibbling on his ear lobe. Her full breasts pressed against him and Cash wanted to bury his face in her cleavage.

Cash ran his fingers through Serafina's dark luxurious curly hair. It had the scent of the ocean in its tresses. Cash licked her swan-like neck, kissing the dark mole just below her ear. He felt her shiver in response.

He balled a fist in her hair and jerked her head back to look into her wanton obsidian eyes and trembling full lips.

"I could tear you to pieces," Cash growled low.

Serafina licked her full lips and Cash wanted to devour those lips.

"You say that every time too," Serafina mused.

Serafina took Cash's other hand and placed it on her womanhood. She wasn't wearing panties. He always tore them off and they were expensive so Serafina just stopped wearing them after a while.

Cash felt Serafina's shaven pussy so wet, smooth, hot like molten velvet. Cash smelled her arousal sweet like vanilla with a hint of spice. His mouth watered with the desire to taste her. With a voracious growl Cash pulled Serafina down smothering her passionate moans with his rough tongue invading her mouth that opened for him willingly.

Cash picked Serafina up, his chain clinking as he moved with lethal grace pushing his mistress down on his soft mattress. The football announcers cheered as their team made a touch down. The crowd was ecstatic as Cash tore down Serafina's lingerie to reveal her full breasts, her diamond hard nipples greeting him like ripe cherries that wanted to be plucked.

Serafina groaned ecstatically as Cash nibbled on her nipples. She could feel the bulge of his erection throbbing against her thigh. She wanted it inside her. She wanted him to plunge into her tight hot depths and make her scream to the sky light that rained silver beams of the quarter moon on them; washing them in a lunar glow infecting them with madness.

Serafina bit into Cash's marble hard shoulder so hard he took notice. She slapped him hard across the face. Cash knew what she really wanted. The first time she slapped him like that he was dumbfounded but now the signal was clear. Cash roughly turned Serafina over onto her stomach, spreading her shapely legs then practically tearing off the zipper of his denim jeans releasing his throbbing erection her teased her asshole.

Serafina's asshole puckered. She trembled with excitement as she felt the head of Cash's maleness pushing into her tight forbidden hole. Cash licked his hand then stroked his cock, lubing it up for it's new adventure. Serafina gripped the sheets, her mouth agape with small screams of pleasure trickling out as Cash pushed his massive member into her puckering asshole.

Cash was rough but gentle not wanting Serafina to bleed like the first time he invaded her back door. The werewolf bit into her shoulder but not hard enough to break the skin, never that hard. Cash could pummel Serafina's pussy as hard as he liked, be as rough as he wanted but there was always that line he couldn't cross.

The temptation to bite her and rip her apart was always present in his mind. But Cash always stopped himself. Turning his mistress was not a smart idea. If he turned Serafina then he would be put down and she would put down as well or worse made into a pet for some celebrity or politician. He wasn't so cruel as to punish anyone to such a fate.

"Oh God...," Serafina moaned. "Oh fuck yes!"

Serafina's body shook with the force of pleasure. She whispered his name making Cash's inner wolf growl with wicked delight. Being a pet wasn't all that bad...

* * * * * * * *

"The Next Morning"

"Just to let you know I'm taking Cash on tour with me," Serafina sipped her cocktail casually as if she had just said she was doing the laundry. The restaurant seemed to go quiet though as her producer stared at her processing what she had just said.

"Why?" Clayton frowned in puzzlement. "He's not like a Hilton dog you can carry around in your Gucci purse."

"I doubt I would have a purse big enough," Serafina chuckled. "I want to bring him."

"Taking a werewolf on tour? What about every full moon? It's so much more expensive!"

"We'll take him on walks then," Serafina shrugged. "Just make sure the parks are clear. And the money we'll make will make up for any extra expenses."

Serafina wouldn't be swayed. Once she had an idea there was little stopping her or chance of changing her mind. So Clayton sighed and agreed.

* * * * * * * *

"2 Months Into Serafina's American Summer Tour"

Serafina was relaxing in her tour bus and sweating on her big soft bed. Damn AC decided to breakdown in the middle of Arizona in the middle of July. She was a famous pop star and had to deal with a busted AC. It wasn't like she was born rich. Serafina grew up in shitty day cares as her parents struggled to make the month's rent. It was her voice as well as her looks that got her to where she was today.

With that in mind, heat always made Serafina unbelievably horny for some reason. Perhaps it was the desire to shed one's clothes and the sweat that beaded on one's skin. Serafina was already stripped down to her underwear. A pink lace bra cupping her full breasts and matching pink thong contrasting her olive skin.

She lay on her white cotton bed in front of an electronic fan, her skin prickling every time she felt the air blowing on her. Serafina's thoughts drifted to Cash, his Herculean muscles, his long thick cock curved in a wicked salutation to her. She bit her finger nail as her other hand drifted down to the apex of her sweaty thighs.

Her pussy throbbed with need, her blood sang with sexual longing as she pushed her hand past the elastic then began rubbing her womanhood already swollen and wet. Then Serafina felt his presence. Ever since they've started having sex Cash and Serafina shared some electric connection, a sixth sense for each other. It made sex more intense.

Serafina looked to see Cash leering at her, his hand rubbing his crotch slowly to soothe the ache he must have been feeling. He was wearing his leather collar as all werewolf pets are supposed to wear whenever out of their pen and blue denim jeans but no shirt.

"Who let the dogs out?" Serafina chuckled as she continued to play with herself, licking her lips, her obsidian eyes dark with desire. She slowly began taking her thong off then opened her legs wide to reveal her shaven golden gates.

Cash's body went rigid, the wolf within him growling with pleasure wanting to pounce and eat that pussy until Serafina screamed for mercy.

"I'm not a dog," Cash snapped as Serafina began crawling towards him.

"You're my dog," Serafina rose up like a sexy venomous cobra, beautiful yet deadly. She touched her werewolf pet, running her hands over his bare chest feeling the contours of his fine muscles that were so god-like.

Serafina's body erupted in goosebumps from the vibrations of ravenous lust within her. The sexual heat between them was like a pulse, a living breathing beast that needed to be soothed before it destroyed everything around them.

Cash pounced. He pushed Serafina down on the bed, settling himself between her supple thighs, his hand around her throat. Serafina lay still with a sultry smile playing on her pillow soft lips. The kiss was gentle yet savage as well as sensual and brutal all at once.

Cash and Serafina devoured each other's mouths, their tongues sliding against each other as Cash ground his aching bulge into her warm damp entrance. The heat they generated was enough to make Serafina pass out. She was too tired to do a lot but that was fine by Cash. What he wanted Serafina just needed to lay back and relax.

Cash turned Serafina over, her face almost completely buried in her soft pillow. Her ass stuck out, presenting to Cash as he gave it a good smack making the pop star squeal. Her ass cheeks were perfectly tone and plump like a delectable nectarine.

Cash scraped his canines over Serafina's soft skin feeling her shiver in response. He kissed her saturated folds so red and wet, she tasted sweet with a hint of spice. Serafina giggled and sighed as Cash's rough tongue lapped at her soft folds. He sucked on her fat clit making her jolt. Cash licked his fingers then began playing with her asshole. Serafina squirmed and whimpered as Cash gently pushed a finger inside of her tight passage, relaxing those tight muscles to ready them for the real invasion.

Then Serafina bit into her pillow to suppress a pleasurable moan as she felt Cash push his thumb into her tight asshole. They had a mix of rough and gentle oral sex and ass play that left Serafina melting into a puddle of satisfied sensuality. Serafina was on top riding her werewolf like a stallion as Cash shot his seed deep into her feeling the muscles spasm and lock around his pulsating cock causing him to groan.

Serafina collapsed then Cash nuzzled Serafina's neck, licking off more of her sweat caused by the heat as well as their amorous exertions. Her skin was so soft and her flowery scent filled his every sense and consumed him. Serafina breathed in her werewolf lover's musk and licked her lips. Cash loved it when she licked her lips.

Her lips drove Cash wild the way they pursed when she was aroused, the way they would wrap around his cock perfectly. They lay there until the AC finally came back on.

"Finally! It was like a sauna in here!" One of Serafina's back up dancers called out. Before Serafina could move her dancer walked into her room and the look on her face was pure shock. Serafina didn't feel like she had to explain herself. Cash on the other hand tensed. He rolled onto his back then pulled his pants back on.

"I... I'm so sorry," the dancer stuttered as Cash skulked out of the room like a dog caught chewing on the new couch. "I should have knocked..."

"Yes, you should have," Serafina sighed frustrated.

* * * * * * * *

"September: Home From Summer Tour..."

"So you're not worried," Alexis asked nervously. Serafina could practically hear her agent's eyebrow raised. Alexis had such lovely thin plucked eyebrows that made Serafina hate her own thicker ones.

"Worried about what?" Serafina gulped down her water bottle turning back to face her. Serafina and Alexis had just finished up their yoga session and relaxing on the patio of the yoga studio looking out and down at the city of Southern LA.

"About people finding out that Serafina, the great Pop Princess, likes to fuck animals?"

"Cash is not an animal."

"He's close to one."

"You worry too much," Serafina shrugged.

"Is this still about that fashion douche MacAllister?" Alexis folded her arms in consternation.

"At first...," Serafina admitted. "Now I just like fucking him."

Alexis closed her eyes as if trying to see into the future. Her wheat golden hair pulled back into the perfect bun, Serafina could see the worry lines develop on her beautiful face. She wasn't that much older than Serafina but she looked a decade older at that moment.

"That dancer signed an NDA," Serafina reasoned. "She leaks any information and she's black listed from the business for life."

Alexis stared at Serafina, not condescending just concern.

"What?" Serafina chuckled dryly.

"What if he turns on you?" Alexis spoke somberly. "What if he kills you? Worse what if he turns you?"

The thought had crossed Serafina's mind. She wasn't an idiot.

"I guess I'll be the first werewolf pop star in history," Serafina spoke dryly then took another sip of water but the water tasted stale on her tongue.

* * * * * * * *

Serafina's breath became ragged and her body spasmed as Cash's tongue dug in between her folds drinking in her candied well. The pop singer gasped, "Fuck..." as she felt a jolt of pleasure surge through her muscles warming her to her bones.

Her thighs squeezed his head as she felt another orgasm crashing over her like a breaking wave. Serafina bucked her hips then looked down watching her pet werewolf's eyes glow yellow as he growled low with animal lust.

Cash lay on his bed, his chain leash clinking with every movement. Serafina was on top. She ran her fingers through his hair as he gave her pleasure, flicking his tongue across her fat clit causing a shiver to vibrate through her body. Serafina gave a shuddering cry as she felt another orgasm quake through her system.

Serafina leaned back and began stroking Cash's massive throbbing member. He growled as he felt her soft hands grip him gently then squeeze and pull just the way she knew he liked. In the glow of the waning crescent moon Serafina turned around, shoving her drenched flower in Cash's face as she took him into her mouth as well.

Serafina deep throated Cash, her mouth a hot, wet oven for his release. Cash went even further flicking his tongue along his mistress's tight asshole. Serafina groaned as Cash's cock hit the back of her throat. Using her saliva as lubricant and her hand Serafina worked Cash's turgid shaft feeling it pulsate with her attentions.

They climaxed together. They came together with shuddering sighs and voracious cries of passion. They lay together in the glow of the waning moon and the TV screen of Cash's room. The news was on mute as the news castors went over the day's events. Cash rested his head upon Serafina's abdomen.

She offered Cash a hit of her marijuana joint but he declined.

"Werewolves and pot don't really mix," Cash said instead smoking a cigarette.

"But nicotine helps?" Serafina chuckled.

"Nicotine and alcohol soothe our nerves," Cash said. "Marijuana clouds our senses."

"I thought sex helped with nerves," Serafina took another long drag of her blunt, held it in then expelled the blue smoke into the air watching it dissipate as her thoughts became more slow and quiet.

Cash rolled over and took a deep inhale of Serafina's sex, smelling her arousal and himself between her supple olive skin thighs. He liked her with a patch of hair between her thighs. She had been growing it back so now there was a small soft patch of black pubes resting there. Serafina's producer had suggested she shave for her next video but she opted not to do the video at all. Her producer relented.

Serafina's obsidian eyes glinted in the glow of the TV as she watched LA fight a drought. Street violence was waning by 4% as the heat was dying down. People calling for gun control both for and against. Then a story about a little girl who was saved by her house cat from an abusive babysitter.

"Demi Lovato is hosting a party in Greece next week," Serafina said rolling over onto her stomach as Cash began kissing her peach round arse.

"So?" Cash raked his canines across Serafina's juicy peach arse cheek.

"So I'm going for a month," Serafina ran her fingers through her black curly hair, draping it over her shoulder like a river of midnight catching the moonlight in her glossy dark locks.

"Am I going with you?" Cash positioned himself behind his mistress. He was getting hard again. He rubbed his turgid maleness against Serafina's glorious ass. Serafina's pussy clenched and drizzled with expectation. Cash licked and kissed his way up along her spine causing heat to bloom in his wake.

"No," Serafina recovered quickly. "Does that bother you?"

Cash nuzzled his lips and nose into Serafina's neck.

"I hate flying," Cash growled as the head of his cock was pushing past his mistress's pearly gates into her core.

"Then I'll see you when I get back," Serafina gasped biting her bottom lip to suppress a lustful groan.

* * * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3...