Chained Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I watched you watching me earlier...," Dyre whispered. Dyre's finger dove deeper, slowly pumping in and out of her pussy then inserting another finger. Serafina covered her own mouth as a gasp of shock attempted to escape. She was afraid the echo would take flight from the room then spread like a terrible wind that would wake the whole island.

"Tight," Dyre's voice was hoarse with lust. "I smell another's scent on you."

"You werewolves have too keen of noses," Serafina licked her lips that felt dry all of a sudden like her throat. It could have been the steam. Her fingers twitched as Dyre probed deeper, this thumb pressing her love button making her whimper for mercy.

"I can smell him as clearly as I can smell your arousal," Dyre growled. "It's as strong now as it was today when I saw you on the balcony."

Serafina closed her eyes letting waves of fire wash over her as the shower rained down on her. Dyre leaned in, growling in lust as he nibbled her ear causing a moan to melt from her pouty lips. His musk of sweat and rubber. The werewolf turned her around roughly, pressing her against the glass. He growled into her ear as he guided his turgid organ to her feminine petals.

"Since then I've wanted to bury my cock in that soft hot pussy of yours," Dyre whispered hotly. "Feel that heat and fill you up until I had you screaming for only me." Serafina shuddered with anticipation. His vehement vows were enough to melt her.

He didn't tease her any longer. Dyre pushed into her, stretching Serafina's canal so much she sobbed softly from the pain of it all. She was afraid he wouldn't fit all the way in. She was sure there would be blood but then the pain melted into pleasure and the sobs turned into moans. His pulsating cock penetrated deep inside her causing her to moan as the head seemed to tap at her g-spot.

Serafina's mouth was agape in ecstasy as Dyre pummeled her from behind. Tension and heat coiled in her stomach as tingles pulsed throughout her body. She got more into the passion as Dyre pumped faster. Suddenly a super nova imploded within Serafina. Every nerve ending became a spark as her body was wracked with shivers.

Dyre was still going but Serafina could sense he was approaching the end. He let out a howl as she felt his hot seed fill her up then he collapsed into her, his forehead resting on her shoulder. He licked her neck then nibbled her ear lobe. He was still hard and pulsating inside her as he pulled out.

"Your master has the best hospitality," Serafina sighed blissfully.

"Glad I could be of service," Dyre went to leave but Serafina caught his arm.

"I still feel a little pent up... and you still seem to have a bit of tension in your... abdominal area," Serafina smiled seductively as she brought Dyre in for another lust-filled kiss that even had Dyre groaning with gratification. Serafina massaged Dyre's still hard erection feeling it pulsate in her practiced palm.

* * * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 4...

12