Chained Heat Ch. 04

Story Info
Cash misses Serafina & she discovers a startling secret...
2.6k words
4.52
10.8k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: Part 5 and Part 6 will take some time. I pray for your patience and indulgence...

* * * * * * * *

Cash tugged on his chain as light poured into his nice den. The moon was growing fuller each night. His male organ throbbed at the memory of Serafina's gleaming olive skin, firm breasts and round buttocks.

He salivated as he thought of her pussy in his face, its scent in his nostrils, in his blood. He drank from his aluminum water bottle with an unquenchable thirst, flicking his tongue at the tip imagining it to be Serafina's erect dark nipple.

He broke out in a sweat. His body was rioting robbed of its comfort. In a frustrated roar, Cash threw away the water bottle with such force it became embedded in the wall. Fuck. So much for not damaging the den this month.

Serafina said she would be back after the full moon. It felt like a hundred years. The wolf within Cash could not be easily contained without his stress reliever. He tore his den apart, pulling at his chain so hard that the wall actually began to fracture.

That's when he found them. Cash looked down to see a pair of Serafina's silk panties that she left one night. He picked it up and buried his face in them. The scent was faded but already his nerves began to settle. That vanilla spice scent washed over him like a soothing hot shower.

Cash hardened as he brought the stained silk panties to his mouth. His cock became so painfully hard he needed to sit down. Cash untied his sweats then began stroking himself as he smothered his nose in her scent.

He imagined Serafina's mouth, full and hot planting kisses on his body, taking him into her mouth and sucking as her tongue played along his pulsating shaft. His skin burned with desire as he rubbed himself. He stuck the panties into his mouth, sucking up her taste as if he had been in the desert for months and finally found an oasis.

Cash came and the beast within him settled for a while. He wondered if these panties will last him until Serafina came back.

* * * * * * *

Serafina woke up alone in her bed with the sea breeze softly kissing her good morning. Her ivory sheets were a mess. Last night was a blur of skin on skin and orgasms. Dyre quenched the fire in her womanhood and eased the ache she felt for Cash's touch.

She lay back as she kicked off the stifling sheets, basking in the morning air. Her nipples puffed up as the salty wind licked across her flesh. She smoothed her hands down her thighs, along her hips, then up her body, stretching and yawning like a feline waking from an indulgent nap.

A smile played on her lips that still seared from Dyre's touch. Her pussy was still sticky with her love juices and his cum. She could feel her womanhood throb with the memory of Dyre pounding her from every angle until Serafina thought she would be black and blue.

She sat up and pulled on a silk robe then walked out onto the balcony. She breathed in the exotic salty air as it combed through her curly bed head. Maybe she'll hit the beach today...

* * * * * * * *

Serafina suggested a beach day for them all. Crysta had amazing stamina and was only slightly hung over saying, "As long as we have Bloody Marys I'll be good."

"I love a good run on the shore," Garrett watched Serafina with a suggestive glint. Serafina stole a look at Dyre who was sitting on the floor leaning against the railing and ignoring Kenya's salacious eyes. Then he slipped underneath the table while Crysta and Garrett talked about plans.

Serafina kept a straight face as she felt Dyre nudge against her leg. His lips softly traced up along her calf giving her goosebumps. She licked her lips as she felt his nose and lips brush against her knee. His canines scraped against her sensitive skin giving her sensual chills.

Garrett and Crysta became static as Serafina felt the rising hum of lust. Dyre shoved his whole face in between her thighs. He inhaled her feminine scent and she swore she could feel the smile of his mouth as she grew wet with anticipation.

Serafina adjusted her in her seat as Dyre's lips caressed hers. She was wearing thin lace panties that were perhaps soaked by now. Dyre sucked on the material, tasting her savory juices. Her clit stood at attention and throbbed with need. Electricity surged through Serafina's whole system as Dyre's tongue teased her along her slit, flicking across her budding clit.

Amazingly he kept quiet as he moved her panties aside then drove his tongue deep within her wet succulent heat. Serafina's thighs tensed and squeezed the werewolf's head. Serafina bit her lip hard to stop herself from moaning and alerting any suspicion to her.

Yet her breathing was starting to get labored. Her breasts gently rising and falling as she resorted to that relaxing yoga breathing. Outwardly she exuded calm but on the inside was a riot of hot pleasure threatening to burn her alive.

"I'll pick out a bikini," Crysta adjusted her big movie star sunglasses and with Garrett and Kenya begrudgingly trailing behind her. Finally! Serafina leaned back in her chair, gasping for air, caressing Dyre's head as he whipped her into submission with his rough yet long tongue.

Serafina was held captive by desire as Dyre sucked and nibbled on her rosebud. Heat bloomed in her core and spread all over as she pulled the werewolf further into her pussy. She whimpered yet still bit her lip to prevent a chorus of euphoria from escaping and ruining this erotic moment.

Then Serafina gushed a flood into Dyre's sinful mouth. A white blinding heat that would make the sun envious flashed through the pop star leaving her trembling with satisfaction. Dyre continued to lap up her juices. The hum of his lips vibrated Serafina's pussy making a lasting impression on her lips.

She would have kissed him if Dyre hadn't slipped through her grasp. That's when Serafina saw Garrett coming her way. She crossed her legs to hide the mess his werewolf had made of her thighs and smiled. Garrett assumed that glassy look of lust in her dark obsidian eyes was for him but that only made it seem funnier to Serafina.

* * * * * * * *

Serafina put on her yellow bikini that perfectly caressed her full breasts and hid the smooth black hairs of her womanhood while accentuating her curves. Crysta wore a white strapless bikini that bound her small breasts and pushed them up to give her a bigger bust and the color was a stark contrast to her fine ebony skin.

Even though there wasn't a camera around Crysta always walked as if she was on a runway. She owned the ground she walked on which was what drew Serafina to her best friend. They both held their chins high and damned the ones in their wake.

Garrett pulled Serafina into the sapphire waves while Crysta watched under an umbrella with Kenya on a gold leash. Dyre still wore his collar but Garrett preferred to let him have his freedom.

"Aren't you afraid he's going to bolt?" Crysta asked exasperated.

"Why would he bolt when I treat him so well?" Garrett tilted his head to the side and grinned.

Serafina let out a ringing laugh as she felt Garrett's strong grip hold onto her waist and pulling her against his body as the cool salty waves crashed over them giving the pop star goose bumps. Serafina tasted the briny sea as she felt the heat of Garrett's body pressed against her.

She squirmed against him causing him to get excited and she felt the slight hardening of his organ against her tail bone. The feeling made Serafina chuckle. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck then pressed her pubic bone against him making him groan slightly.

"You're pretty eager today," Garrett said.

"The water's a little cold," Serafina leaned closer, brushing her lips against the actor's masculine mouth. "Just looking for some warmth." Her nipples poked through the material in response.

Garrett ran his hands along Serafina's back to caress her apple bottom ass, pulling them in so he could press against her pelvis harder and so she could feel the measure of him. Serafina dipped her tongue between Garrett's lips, teasing his mouth open and allowing her entry.

Their mouths connected while the waves splashed at them and their feet began to sink between the gushy sands. Suddenly Serafina was gripped with a sudden panic. She felt trapped by the sinking sands, the pulling of the tide, and Garrett's embrace.

She pulled back almost tripping.

"What is it?" Garrett asked trying to pull Serafina back to him but she broke free.

"I think I'm starting to feel that hang over," Serafina lied. Yet she began to develop a migraine and felt dizzy. "I just need a walk..."

Before Garrett could stop her, Serafina was already half way out of the water. Dyre was nowhere in sight. Kenya's brilliant green eyes followed her as she broke away from the group.

* * * * * * * * *

Tonight was a full moon. Serafina imagined Cash in his den roaring and pulling at his chain on the wall. Without her to relieve some of his frustration would he be more violent than usual? She hoped he didn't wreck his den.

Serafina was so lost in thought she realized too late that she was lost on an unknown part of the beach. There was a cave that reminded her of that mermaid fairytale she read in preschool when her mother sometimes forgot to pick her up.

She heard a sound, an inhuman sound that was half animal. A smarter person would have run in the other direction away from the sound but Serafina was fucking her werewolf pet (and Garrett's) which would have most people saying she was the dumbest woman in the world.

But Serafina was also never one to scare easily. She slowly ventured into the cave where the sound was coming from. What she saw had her frozen in place. In the shadows was a hulking beast, a werewolf that smelled her before it saw her.

There was something familiar about the creature. As it the 6 foot tall beast approached her it's form began to shrink and morph into something human. In the light Serafina's jaw dropped to see Dyre, his copper skin gleaming with salt sea and sweat with his brown eyes looking at her appraisingly.

"How?... It's daylight." Serafina finally managed to say. Dyre came closer to her, backing Serafina into the stone wall. She looked down to see his cock raised hard like a flag pole and reaching towards her pussy like a sex magnet. Yet he only smiled like an evil wolf in those fairytales.

His fingers caressed her every inch as he untied her flimsy bikini strings releasing her heaving bosom and quivering sex. Serafina was so transfixed she didn't protest. Desire had replaced terror or added to it as she wanted to feel him skin to skin.

Dyre's touch was like a slow burn. His lips pressed against hers. Serafina melted against him feeling the contours of his coffee muscles. A fire ignited within her when she felt the tip of his tongue that roared into a wild fire that spread through out her being, consuming her in a blaze.

Her nipples balled into points as he caressed her breasts. He lowered his head then flicked his rough tongue across the darkened nub. Ribbons of pleasure webbed around her limbs. Serafina groaned when he rolled her nipple between his canines. He sucked the hardened peak into his hot mouth and Serafina melted into sensual sighs.

She could feel his throbbing manhood pressed against her and her own pussy was crying out to it. She felt Dyre's nails somewhat sharper drag across her delicate olive skin causing her to whimper. Dyre lifted Serafina up. She wrapped her legs around him instinctively as he slowly lowered her onto his thick pulsating cock.

Their eyes locked as Serafina felt the head split her open then impale her. She groaned in pain-pleasure as she accepted the whole of him. Dyre in turn growled in gratification as he felt her muscles tighten and lock around him.

Serafina began bouncing herself upon Dyre's throbbing rod. He hit her g-spot every time making the tension and heat grow within her. Serafina thought she would die from the ecstasy, trapped in a scarlet web of desire as Dyre stretched her to her limits.

Dyre captured her mouth as she cried out in rapture. His tongue invaded her mouth with such possessiveness that Serafina figured she would find bruises inside her mouth from the whipping his tongue gave her. Their tongues wrestled for dominance as their pace slowed and the heat subsided.

Serafina felt Dyre's cock penetrate deep inside her womb where Cash rarely went. Only when Cash was overcome with angry lust did he venture that far. Serafina figured he didn't want to break her but she was made of stronger stuff.

The pop singer dug her nails into Dyre's shoulders and clamped on his cock with her velvet heat making the wolf chuckle a growl. They said nothing as Serafina rinsed herself in the sea and put her bikini back on. She met back up with Garrett and Crysta with Dyre trailing behind yet she could feel his eyes on her ass.

"I'm going home," Serafina announced without explanation. Both Crysta and Garrett were left on the white shores befuddled by it all. The event made her miss Cash oddly enough. Her body was still only temporarily relieved. When she got on a plane in first class by the time they brought out the complementary champagne Serafina's body was hungry again. The fact that Dyre could turn even during daylight was the last thing on her mind which spoke to either her insatiable sex drive or total lack of emotional registry on the subject.

What registered was that she needed to get home to Cash.

* * * * * * * * *

Serafina arrived home that night with the moon round and full like a silver dollar. The hairs on her body seemed to stand on end as she entered her condo. She was drawn to Cash's den that was a total wreck and saw that he was in full werewolf form.

He was a terribly beautiful sight. A hulking beast of muscle and hair that was half human and half animal. He was crouched in the corner, his back to her, the chain broken off the wall and growling.

Serafina placed her hand on the glass, filled with an immense sense of calm. Most would flee in terror but Serafina never processed fear like most. Cash sensed her presence through the DARPA glass. The hairs on his back stood on end as he turned around to see his lover standing there with her dark seductive eyes.

Cash held Serafina's panties in his jaw. They were torn in anger but he held them in his mouth with such care. Cash stalked towards the glass, his big yellow eyes full of hunger for flesh, for lust or nourishment it wasn't easy to distinguish.

Serafina in turn pressed herself against the glass. Her full aching breasts and erect nipples pressing against the glass gave Cash a furious erection that made him bang against the glass.

"In the morning...," Serafina promised with a teasing smile.

Cash growled in response, his tongue savoring the taste that was now gone from the panties.

* * * * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 5...