Chains of Command Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of Kalak made her ears droop slightly. The multesi had been many things to her -- mentor, comrade, friend. Sometimes, even, a late night fantasy. Fea reached a hand down between her legs, where her sex throbbed with warmth, heady and insistent now. It was particularly bad today. Maybe it was a sympathetic response, her body recognizing that her mind and thoughts were troubled and effectively saying "here's something to help you forget."

She started up the shower, waited a few moments for the water to run hot, then stepped inside. The steam wrapped around her, making her fur feel slightly heavier before she even stepped under the water. The worst part was always her tail -- it was a deadweight when it got wet. But the body glove did nothing about the sweat, and the armor got hot a lot of the time, so showers were a must.

Plus it was easier to satiate her urges in the shower.

Fea leaned against the wall under the spray of water, blocking out all the complicated thoughts out of her mind. Her hands pawed at her sex, sliding easily against her slick heat. A soft pant slipped from her mouth as she teased herself, spreading her labia with a finger and teasing the inside with one of her blunt claws. The water flowed down her body, washing the sweat from her skin and fur as she played with herself.

Over the sound of the water, she heard her door open. She frowned, stepping out from under the water and going to the door of the walk-in shower. She stuck her head out.

Rasha and Bran paused in the middle of stripping off their own clothes. "Fea," Rasha said warmly. "What's up?"

"Aren't you two supposed to be at the debriefing?" she asked.

"It's already done," the affrin said, slowly sliding his body glove down his legs, letting his long, thick cock swing free. "And you looked a bit antsy at the end of the mission. We thought you could use some company."

Bras was already naked. He took a moment to carefully drape his body glove over the back of one of the chairs in Fea's sitting area. He smoothed the fabric out, bending over slightly as he did, and Fea ogled his toned rump with the cute teardrop tail above it. Between her legs she caught a glimpse of his heavy balls. The ervicen looked back over his shoulder at her and smiled.

Fea bit her lip. "Both of you. In here. Now." She stepped back, leaving the door of the shower open.

She'd just gotten back under the flowing water when firm hands grabbed her from behind and pulled her backwards. Fea moaned loudly as Rasha kneaded her breasts, her nipples jutting between his fingers. Despite his scales, Rasha's grip was always gentle, his motions slow and purposeful. His muzzle burrowed into the hollow of her neck, his forked tongue flicking out to lap gently at her throat. "You still taste sweaty," he murmured.

"I wasn't planning on you two showing up," Fea panted, the heat between her legs intensifying. "Thought I'd have to take care of myself on my own."

Rasha turned her around gently so she was facing him. Behind him, Fea saw Bras step into the shower and close the door behind him. "Door's locked?" she asked him. He nodded slowly. "Thank you." Fea bit her lip. "Now please..."

Her "arrangement" with Rasha and Bras had started in almost comedic fashion. As part of the squad, Fea's "condition" had been reported to Rasha, Bras, and Aleen. All of them had seemed nonplussed about the whole thing. Then, several days later, Rasha had "accidentally" dismissed his hard light armor after a mission to reveal to Fea that he was wearing nothing underneath. Fea had seen right through the affrin, but the ruse was so ballsy and his cock so nice she'd had to take advantage of it, inviting him to her quarters and riding him for a solid hour. A little while later, Bras had figured things out and had been added to the arrangement. The boys helped her relax and unwind after missions in the best way possible.

By fucking her brains out.

Rasha spun her around under the water, her fur matting with dampness as Bras pressed himself into her front, his muzzle pressing to hers in a fiery kiss. Fea let herself sag between them, letting her boys do the work. There was no foreplay necessary -- she was already heated and ready, only helped further along by the thick barbed affrin cock against her ass and the smooth, long ervicen cock against her mons.

"Don't keep me waiting," she murmured.

Rasha and Bras ignored her, the affrin tweaking her nipples with his claws and the ervicen gently pushing her slender fingers between her legs aside in favor of his thicker ones. Fea made a noise of pleasure and leaned against Rasha further, letting them ravage her. Her whole body felt hot, her cunt twitching around Bras's fingers. As good a soldier as she was, as noble a warrior she carried herself as, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't completely at the mercy of her two squadmates and that she enjoyed it. Out there, she was in charge. In here, they called the shots.

Rasha hooked his arms under hers and lifted her with a grunt. Bras grabbed hold of her thighs and spread her legs wide, his cock sliding along her mons as he teased her.

"Come on," Fea said, her voice laced with need. "What are you waiting for?"

"Just admiring the view," Rasha said, his voice honey in her ear. "You've got a killer body, Fea."

She squirmed. "Flatterer..." she said. "You only say that because I'd let you guys fuck me just about anywhere that's not an active combat scenario."

Rasha tipped her head back and kissed her, supporting her with his strength. Bras took the opportunity to slide himself into her slick pussy, and she let out a muffled cry against the affrin's mouth. "Nnnfuck!" she panted as the ervicen's cock bottomed out in her, his heavy balls slapping lightly against the curve of her ass.

Rasha laughed deep in his throat. "Fuck her good, Bras, she sounds like she needs it."

"F-fuck," Fea said, and that was all she got out before words became damn near impossible. She'd learned very quickly that Bras was a dynamo, his thrusts always firm and fast. With her near constant state of horniness, Fea came fast and often with him, and today was no exception. Her legs twitched and kicked as she sagged against Rasha, her eyes wide but unfocused.

One of Rasha's hands left her back, but he was still able to support her weight with one meaty arm as he felt around for what he was looking for. He found her soap and pumped out a handful of the gel into his palm. As he slicked himself up, he kissed Fea again, his forked tongue sliding into her mouth. She sucked on it, a soft crooning noise escaping her. Bras grunted and panted as he slammed into her again and again, his cock driving her over the edge and into a hazy world of pure delight.

Then Rasha adjusted his grip on her, holding her a little further up as his lubed up cock slipped into the groove of her ass. "I know you like it like this," he purred, squeezing her breast.

"Don't...don't tease me," Fea whined, moving her tail to the side out of his way.

Bras paused in his efforts, leaving himself hilted in her, his cock pulsing with warmth as Rasha pressed his tip to her tailhole. Fea relaxed as much as she could as he worked himself inside her, closing her eyes and sinking into bliss. This did more to de-stress her than any of the approved Legion methods. It wasn't like Legionnaires didn't have sex. A bunch of augmented, fit soldiers who lived together in close proximity and spent their days fighting? You had to be absolutely naive to think that there wasn't anything sexual going on between the Legion soldiers. Command frowned upon it, but they couldn't do anything to stop it. And a part of Fea absolutely got off on the fact that the two handsome males fucking her at present were ones that she commanded. She knew that she shouldn't, but fuck it felt good.

Rasha slid fully inside her, staying still for a moment to let her adjust to him. Fea preferred Rasha under her tail more than Bras. There was something about the soft spines on his cock that drove her up the wall. She reached up and hooked her arms around his neck. "Fuck me," she commanded.

Rasha and Bras moved as one, working together to lift her up and slide her back down. Fea moaned and relaxed into them. It had taken her a few sessions to get used to being fucked by both of them at once. They weren't lacking in the cock department, and her backside had been sore for a few days the first time around. But now that they'd been doing it for a while, she was able to adjust easily and revel in the sensations. Both males inside her, the feeling of their cocks against just about every spot she had, the press of their bodies around her - it was almost too much to keep up with.

They kept pleasing her with their hands and mouths as they worked into an alternating rhythm, one pulling back while the other thrust in. Fea kept coming again and again around Bras's cock as they worked her over, both of them approaching their climaxes. Bras always sped up a little, and Rasha slowed down, wanting to savor it. She leaned her head up and kissed Bras on the muzzle, and the ervicen responded eagerly, his tongue pressing against hers as he plowed into her.

"Fea..." Rasha said in warning.

"Cum under my tail," Fea growled, her voice husky with lust.

Rasha groaned at the command, pushing his cock past her tight ring harder and faster. It was all Fea could do to not go completely slack and make them heft all of her weight. She was trembling all over, her pussy milking Bras's cock, her fingers scrabbling for purchase around Rasha's neck. Bras finally growled in his throat, slamming into her firmly. She felt his cum inside her, thick and hot. A few moments later Rasha bottomed out inside her, his spines tingling inside her ass as his own orgasm shuddered and burst inside her. The affrin moaned in her ear, and Fea almost got off again from the sound alone.

Slowly, Bras set Fea down, her toes splaying on the wet tile. He slid out of her, his cock slick with his passion and hers together. Rasha remained under her tail as Fea leaned back against him. She felt cum flowing down her thighs, thick streams of it from both her holes. She craned her head to look back at him, one of her big ears folding against his chest. "Just gonna stay there, Rasha?" she asked playfully.

"Rrrrf," the affrin grunted. "S'warm..." he murmured.

Bras pressed up against her front, sandwiching her between them again. "Well, we're using up all the water, so..." Fea said.

"Right." Rasha wiggled his hips slowly, working his cock out of her in a way that still teased her and made her shudder. When he was out, even more of his seed flowed out of her body. The sensation was intoxicating. It made her feel powerful and feminine.

The three of them cleaned off quickly, then left the shower one by one. Rasha dressed and left first, giving Fea a jaunty little wave as he did. Fea rolled her eyes. Bras, as usual, stayed a while. Initially Fea had thought that it was just for the reason of the two of them pacing out leaving her room so nobody would take notice. But as of late Fea had begun to suspect there might have been something else. Unfortunately, she couldn't hear it from the ervicen's mouth.

"Something on your mind, Bras?" she asked, toweling off her fur with a microfiber cloth that leeched water from her fur.

The ervicen was still naked, his cock soft (though still a fine sight to look at). He was leaning against the back of her couch, arms folded and head bowed. He looked up as he spoke to her. His eyes were distant, some unrecognizable emotion flickering through them. He shrugged one shoulder.

"Well, it'd be pointless to ask you if you wanted to talk about it." He shrugged again, offering her a sympathetic smile. Fea dropped the towel on her bed and walked over to him. She hugged him, damp fur pressed to damp fur. "Well, whatever it is you're thinking about, I hope it works out okay." Bras made a soft noise and nosed the crown of her head, right between her ears. Fea smiled against his chest, then pulled back. Bras dressed quickly, then left, giving her another smile as he did.

Alone in her room with the boys gone, the same sense of isolation that Fea felt when she walked the halls of the Orphaeon pressed down on her. Her needs had been sated, the throbbing ache between her legs gone for the time being. But it would be back within a day or so, and the cycle would repeat. She sometimes felt a little guilty about using Rasha and Bras like her own personal fucktoys, especially considering they were in a subordinate position to her. But neither of them had ever expressed any hesitation about spreading her wide and satiating themselves with her. So why was she so concerned?

Fea looked at the little table on her bedside. Resting on it was a digital picture frame. The current image she'd set it to had been the picture she'd taken with Avery, Sharr, and Zeeto before they'd left her company. The three outlaws had helped her bring Nyral to heel, and Avery himself had been instrumental in making her question the authority that Nyral had over her.

Not to mention the fact that Avery and Sharr had fucked her silly before leaving. That had been nice. She still had their contact frequencies. Maybe they would have some perspective she was missing?

Just as she was dialing them into her comm unit, it beeped with an incoming message. She answered, and quickly moved to shut off the video feed. "Commander?"

"Fea?" Valain's voice said. "Why'd you turn off the video?"

"Just got out of the shower, sir." Fea didn't think her voice had wavered much. And it also wasn't technically a lie.

"Ah, right. I have a request of you."

"What is it?"

"One of the prisoners we took from the pirate vessel, Tarn. He wants to speak with you. Asked for you by name."

Fea frowned, her ears drawing back slightly. "Of course he did. I'll be right down."

She dressed in the most casual clothes she had, a loose cloth shirt and some stretchy mesh pants that she liked because they did very flattering things to her rear end. She left her cabin and made her way to the elevator at the back of the habitation deck. The Orphaeon was a ship that took after quarral designs, lending it rather...smooth feeling. There were very few hard edges in the corridors, lots of rounded corners and soft edges. Well, as soft as metal corridor walls could get. The design also eschewed the ramps that were common in ships designed by the orak and the brujak, using elevators. Fea didn't understand why you'd ever use anything but elevators. It was so inefficient.

She took an elevator down to the second lowest deck, where several old cargo compartments had been converted to holding cells. Not the kind on mercenaries ships, mind you, they had some standards. There were no manacles or restraining devices, just simple reinforced plate glass cells minded at all times by a rotating shift of lower rank Legionnaires. Most of the cells were full, at least until they left the Frontier to a Federation world and could pass them into Fed custody.

Tarn was in the cell at the very end. Fea spotted his red fur from the entrance to the cell block, standing in stark contrast to to the grey and light blue walls. In front of his glass cell were several members of First Squad, still in their armor, and Aleen, who had her armor deactivated but was stil wearing her body glove.

"Ah, good," Aleen said as Fea approached. "You're here." Her eyes flicked up and down Fea's body. "You couldn't be bothered to wear your bodyglove?" she said.

"I just got out of the shower," Fea said, grabbing hold of the damp mass of her tail and waggling it in front of Aleen. "And I'm out of clean gloves. Don't bite my ear off."

Aleen made a disapproving noise, then turned and looked at Tarn in the cell. "Very well, she's here. Will you talk to us now?"

Tarn's back was to them, his hands on his hips as he stared pointedly at the wall behind him. "Yeah, Fea's here. Those two goons..." He gestured to the two members of First Squad without turning around. "Are also still here. You want to talk to me, they have to go."

"No chance," one of the Firsts rumbled. Tarn looked around the cell. He lifted up one foot, balancing on the other while he picked something out from between his toes. He kept his gaze on the far wall, and started whistling a tune that Fea vaguely remembered from her childhood.

Aleen made a frustrated noise and pressed her fingers to her ear. "Commander Valain, Aleen again. Can you make these two from First Squad go away?"

There was a moments pause, then the Firsts inclined their heads as they received orders. They looked at each other, and one muttered something under his breath as they turned and and tromped away. Aleen looked back at Tarn. "Happy?"

Tarn looked over his shoulder to make sure the Firsts were gone, then turned around slowly. He moved over to the glass wall and leaned on it, his paws splaying on the on the glass. "Much," he said.

"Why did you need me for this?" Fea asked Aleen.

The multesi looked askance at her. "This one says he has information on a matter that you have a close relationship to." Tarn's smug grin grew a little wider. "He wouldn't say a word unless you were present."

"And those thugs from that commando squad were gone," Tarn said. "Speaking of which, I'd like to file a complaint to whoever is in charge of that. They were incredibly rough with me despite the fact that if it hadn't been for me, they'd never have gotten into the cockpit to round up the rest of the mercenaries."

Fea frowned. "How does that happen?"

Tarn scratched the back of his head. "Well, they took me prisoner and then just kind of forgot about me when you guys blew their door down." He grinned. "Speaking of which, good job on that entrance. Shock and awe, real effective."

Fea rolled her eyes. "Tarn, if you've got something to say now that I'm here, just say it. Otherwise I'm going to head back upstairs to my cabin and take the nap that I should be taking right now."

Tarn stared at her for a moment, saying nothing. Fea sighed and turned to leave.

"The Artificer."

Fea stilled. "Where did you hear that name?" she asked.

Tarn's fingers curled slightly, his claws sliding against the smooth glass. "From these guys," he said, nodding at the other mercenaries in the cells. "They're getting their guns from him. Heard rumors going around that you had a run-in with him."

Fea acutely remembered Nyral's fist smashing i to her face. "Not the Artificer personally," she said. "One of his agents. My former commander." She spat on the floor.

Tarn nodded. "I've been in the information business for several years now. I had information they wanted but they didn't like my price. They were trying to pry it out of me when you guys attacked."

"You're an informant for criminals?" Aleen asked, distast clear on her muzzle.

Tarn gave her a flat look. "They're only part of my customer base. Every secret has a price, and I've gotten very good at figuring those prices out." The corner of his mouth turned up. "It's like the stock market, but way more interesting."

"And way more dangerous," Fea said.

"Never stopped me before," Tarn said. The roguish grin he gave her actually made her feel warm, and she looked away quickly. Dammit, Tarn, I just had my itch scratched!

"This information could be useful to us," Aleen said. "We've been looking into the Artificer ever since the incident on Moll'ser."

"Well seeing as I have no personal loyalty to the tricky bastard I'm willing to part with what I know," Tarn said. "I can't tell you where he is now, but I can tell you where his next big shipment is going to be."

Aleen and Fea shared a glance. "What's your price?" Fea asked slowly.