Chains of Desire

Story Info
An evening of pain & pleasure for Isabell & her lover.
1.2k words
3.77
32.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a light dinner with some wine and talk of the evening ahead, building the anticipation. While you clear the table I prepare the bedroom. Candles, incense, soft music. When you enter you see the restraints hung from the bed frame, the toys laid out nearby.

We've already set the rules for the evening; "yellow" means to slow down a bit, "red" means stop that and "watermelon" means stop everything now. You will only address me with those words unless spoken to first. You will answer me only with "Yes my lover" or "No my lover."

I sit on the edge of the bed and beckon you to me. Gently pressing on your shoulders I force you to your knees. "Your first duty tonight is to suck me," I tell you. "Yes, my lover," you answer and unzip my pants. You lightly kiss my penis, holding it gently the way you know I like it, slipping the head in and out of your mouth. I watch you at your task, enjoying the sight of my cock sliding between your lips. You look up at me and smile slightly, happy to be pleasing me.

I stop you, telling you to get up. You rise and I order you to undress for me. You obey, rapidly piling your clothes on the floor. Your body is so beautiful; it is almost a pity I must treat it so harshly. But that is your desire tonight as well as mine.


I lead you to the foot of the bed where the shackles hang waiting. In moments you are bound, arms and legs spred wide. A soft silk cloth covers your eyes, and now you are in my power. Your breathing deepens as you tense in your bonds, waiting.

I turn the music up a bit so you cannot hear my movements. I have my toys to prepare for you, and I want the suspense to heighten your other senses. Hot, cold, soft, hard, rough, smooth: so many sensations for you to experience. What will I choose for my slut tonight?

I start with nipple clamps, light pressure at first. Your nipples arouse me as they always do, you have such great breasts!! I lightly flick my tongue across one, squeezing your breast in my hand and apply the clamp to the stiff nipple. You wince and gasp at the pressure, at the surprise. I do the other nipple and you shudder slightly. A sudden slap on the ass brings a sharp cry from you. And another, then another. Such a gorgeous ass. Another stinging slap leaves a red handprint on your cheek. I take an ice cube and rub the spot with it, cooling the fire for a moment. But only a moment. The next smack is louder with your ass wet, and your back stiffens as the blow lands. I ask if you are alright and you whisper "Yes, my lover." You are learning well, and that pleases me. More spankings, more ice, and your ass is a deep red now. Such a lovely sight, it must hurt so.

I'm very hot, so I take a moment to undress. It gives you a break too, to catch your breath and to wonder what comes next. I won't make you wait long.

I brought the wine bottles with me, filled with hot and cold water. I take the hot one and slide it along your pussy lips. If you werent tied to the bed you would jump a foot! All you can do is squirm and moan as the heat soaks into your cunt. I rub the bottle back and forth almost to the point of burning you, then switch it for the cold one. How you flinch!! The shock of the cold on your labia must be incredible. Cold/hot/cold/hot, I keep changing the bottles, and you start to cum all over the rug. Great gushes of fluid run down your legs. You mumble "Oh, my god."

I stop.

"What did you say??"

You're confused, you dont answer. "WHAT did you SAY!?"

You whisper, "Oh my god."

"You are NOT allowed to speak!!!" I give you a huge slap on the ass. And another. You try to apologize and i spank you again.

"You will remember your place now, won't you?"

"Yes, my lover. "

I place my lips on your quivering ass, to kiss the hurt away. Your ass, I want your ass so badly. But I must wait too, until the time is right.

There is a small white candle burning on the dresser. I bought it for tonight, for you. I hold the candle over your ass and let a small drop fall on you. You gasp loudly. "Yellow" you say to me. I drop another on you, from a little higher to be cooler. You don't jump as high this time. More wax splashes on your ass, making little patterns. I hold it closer, sometimes farther away, to vary the sensations.

I climb onto the bed with the candle. I take a nipple into my mouth and release its clamp. The surge of blood back to the nipple makes you moan. I hold your breast in my hand and drip wax onto the soft smooth flesh, around but not on your nipple. After I make a nice coating on one breast, I remove the clamp from the other. This time however I rub ice on the skin. You gasp loudly at the sting of the ice. I can see you biting your lip to stop from crying out. Again, I ask if you are alright, and again you answer that you are. Such a slut, such a hedonist.

I take the restraints down from the top support of the bed, reattaching them to the low posts, forcing you to bend over the footboard. I slide a pillow under your belly to relieve the pressure of the bar on you. The sight of your ass stuck out like that excites me. Stepping between your legs I rub my cock against you. You push your ass back against me and I give you a slap. "Sit still" I tell you. I rub my cock against your pussy, watching your juices glisten as you wet me with your cum. I slip the head into you, just a bit, and listen to you sigh. You are so hot, so ready. Pushing harder I slide the length of my cock into you slowly, watching it disappear into your bright pink folds. Rocking my ass, holding your hips, I fuck you slowly. You start to whimper as your orgasm builds, afraid to make any noise. Faster, harder I fuck you, feeling your juices run over my balls as you cum. I reach for your nipples, squeezing them hard. I love to hear you moan, even when you're not supposed to.

On the table are our vibrators. I pick up a medium sized one, and the lube. I drizzle a bit into your crack and slip the vibe into your ass. You wriggle a bit to let me push as far as I can, and I switch it on. I can feel the vibrations in your pussy and it drives me wild. I slide the vibe in and out, and slam my cock into you. I can't stop now. Your moans, the vibrations, all work together and I explode into you. We both are gasping for breath, sweat running off us, cum dripping onto the floor.

I release your bonds, and lead you to the bed. I kiss your face, your lips as I lay you back on the pillows. Its time to hold you tight, to comfort you, to tell you how wonderful my little slut is. And then off to sleep for us.