Challenge

Story Info
Story about mandatory sex game.
1.3k words
3.83
52.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: An Old Rival,/B>

Today, I came of age. I only had the rest of the quarter left at school before I went off to university, but it was going to be a good rest of the quarter. I'll explain why later. Actually, I'll show you why later.

I got dressed, and rushed to school. When I arrived, I walked into the main office.

This was a requirement when one turned 18, so that they could get the word "YES" stamped on the back of their hands. It mattered because any adult could challenge any other adult to one of three 'games', and they could require any one sexual action from the other adult whenever they won. The other adult was also not allowed to leave until they won a round.

Of course, in the school, you were required to take the other student to a private place (there were numerous such places built into the school, including an adults only room that was a little more... public, again, I'll show you that later) but by adulthood, most students were done with there studies, but still required to show up at school.

I walked through the hallway, looking for one girl in particular. Luckily for me, it didn't take long to find her. The moment I spotted her brown hair and firm, if small, B-cup boobs, I was already hard.

"I challenge you." I said, with a slight smirk, "Which game?"

"Arm wrestle." She said, sighing. Most people didn't particularly like being challenged, for obvious reasons.

I led her into the small, private room two doors over.

We set arm arms on the table, and I said,

"Ready. Set. Go!"

I easily pushed her arm to the table. Arm wrestling wasn't hard, and, contrary to popular belief, it's not really a game of strength so much as skill. All it takes is a loose grip, and you win pretty much every time, because your opponent is likely going to be spending most of their strength gripping your hand and trying to hold their hand up, and not pushing on your hand.

Of course, even for keeping ones own hand up, this was counter-productive. Luckily for me, Maya was like most other people in her understanding of the game.

"Shirt, off." I said.

She silently complied, exposing a black bra holding her tits back.

We set our arms on the table.

"Again."

I pushed her hand over easily. I contemplated giving her a self-defense lesson when this was over, that way nobody else could take her this easily... and that way it would be fun for me in future.

Maya and I were old rivals. In a sense, this was fun for both of us, and I knew that if I started losing, she was likely to turn the game around on me and force me to eat her out... and possibly eat one of her friends out, and take advantage of me in a number of ways.

It might have been more fun if she hadn't taken advantage of my perceived weakness, my arm strength, and gone for either full-body wrestling, or gone for what was both of our strengths; trivia.

Still, I was winning, and I wasn't going to complain.

"Pants off." I ordered.

She was scowling as she did as I ordered, exposing red panties that were clinging to her ass and pussy.

"How'd you get good?" She asked, clearly both surprised and dejected.

"I'll show you once were done. That way, it won't be so easy in future... and that way, I'll be the only person who can have my way with you." I laughed, "It's more fun when you're a worthy adversary."

She laughed, "So why not show me now?"

"Because I won this round, and I plan to take full advantage of it." I smirked.

"Of course." She said, "Ok, gloating time is over. Arm back on the table."

I did so, a little confused as to why she was so eager to start.

She fought harder this time. Harder, not smarter, but I still had some amount of trouble pushing her hand to the table.

"Bra, off." I said. I smiled as her tits bounced as she threw her bra to the floor.

We set our arms on the table. I pushed her arm to the table again, with less trouble than the previous time, as she was starting to tire herself our.

"Panties, off."

I smiled as I saw that she was clean shaven; most girls who took boys were, because you could only demand oral if you'd shaved down there, at least for girls.

"One last time. Here, I'll give you a hint: Fight me smarter, not harder." I smiled.

She didn't understand the advice, or didn't take it, because she wound up with her arm on the table once more.

"Ok, here's the deal. I'm going to fuck you, doggy style, until I cum in you. Do you understand?"

Contraception had been banned a while back, and this 'game' had been implemented, when the population started dropping right as we'd started colonizing other planets. More children had been needed, and this was the crazy scheme they'd dreamed up to raise the birthrate when everything else failed. I was hoping to raise the birth rate a little today, as well as impregnate by rival of a decade.

If she DID get pregnant, she would be my sex-slave for the rest of the year, if the DNA testing proved it was my child, as if would be clear from the camera records (there was a camera in the stamp that said "yes", and while it often didn't record anything important, it certainly recorded when your hand got pushed to the desk.)

She winced, "I'm fertile today."

"I know." I smiled.

She bent over the table in complete submission.

I pulled my pants and underwear down around my ankles, pulled them the rest of the way off, and then pushed my dick into her pussy. Much to my surprise, she bled a little.

"You were a virgin?"

"Believe it or not, I was saving it so you could take it. I fought HARD so you would be the one." She laughed, "After all, you're the only person I trust to make sure that I enjoy it even if it hurts. Because I know you know that it'll make it all the more humiliating in losing to you."

I smiled, and kissed her on the cheek. It was kind of sweet, in a bizarre sort of way. She was also correct.

She smiled, too.

"You know what, how do YOU want to do this?" I asked. I wanted her to have the time of her life. This was partly because of what she'd just said. It was also partly because I had a crush on her as well as having a long rivalry with her.

"Can I be in control?" She asked.

"Sure." I said, pulling out of her pussy what little way I was in, and then I lay down on my back. She mounted me, facing me, and let her unbelievably tight pussy slide down my cock. She moaned a little, and began sliding up and down my cock.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I held off as long as I could, and was rewarded by learning that she didn't last long either. She came around my cock, holding her volume back as much as she could. Presumably, she was either really turned on, or she just had primed herself with her fingers today, knowing that I was going to be eighteen.

I could feel my cock starting to pulse inside her. Only maybe half of my cock was in her as I let out the first powerful blast of sperm. And the second. And the third.

After a few minutes, I smiled, and said, "You let me win, didn't you."

"Yep." She laughed.