Challenge Accepted

Story Info
Kinky fun on a birthday night out.
9.3k words
4.4
29.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow on story based on the characters from "A Good Girl?" and is set six months later, but can be read separately. It is intended to be fun and "tongue-in-cheek". Hope you enjoy!

*****

* Jennie *

The pub was starting to fill up with Friday-night revellers. We'd made the most of arriving early to secure a small table in the corner. From here we could survey all that was going on around us, without drawing too much attention to ourselves.

Mark sat across from me, calmly sipping an ice-cold bottle of cider. He was looking cheerful and relaxed. And why shouldn't he? After all, we'd come here to celebrate Mark's forty third birthday. He wanted to keep the celebrations low-key, as birthdays didn't matter much to him, so it was just the two of us.

I hoped we could still have a fun-filled night. I decided to add a bit of spiciness to tonight's proceedings:

"You know I've been doing this 'forty challenges before I'm 40'... Well I thought it would be fun if you completed some challenges to mark your birthday."

Mark smirked back. "I don't want to be a party pooper, but it's my birthday today. How am I going to have time to complete forty three challenges? You've been doing your challenges since the beginning of the year; I've only got four hours to go."

"Of course I realised it's your birthday today. I'm not that stupid!"

I began fiddling with a beer mat, as I glanced at Mark. "I was thinking of something a bit more manageable. Perhaps you could do some mini-challenges while we're here in the pub?"

Mark cocked his head sideways. "Go on then. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I set you a list of things to do. You have to do all the tasks I set you. I won't allow you to wuss out of any of them..." I lowered my voice to adopt a sultry tone: "...and If you do complete all of the challenges, I will reward you with some unbelievably hot sex at the end of the night."

A snigger broke out as Mark digested this. "Eh, hang on a minute. I thought I could count on having some nooky with you tonight, without any conditions attached. After all, it is my birthday!"

We both laughed. However I was determined to push Mark hard to agree to my plans. The last three years had taught me plenty about what made my boyfriend tick, and I knew sex was one of the most powerful motivators for him. All I had to do was make the deal seem like a no-brainer. So I decided to up the stakes:

"Well, put it this way, if you don't enter into the spirit of this dare, you won't be having sex with me until my birthday in four months time. And I will keep a close eye on you, to make sure you won't be able to masturbate in between."

Mark tried unsuccessfully to appeal to my better nature: "But remember the last time I tried to abstain from wanking? It was awful. I barely lasted a couple of weeks. I was going stir crazy."

"So do I take it, you are saying yes to doing my challenges? If you succeed you get to have some amazing sex with me. But if you lose, there is no sexual release for months. Simple!"

Mark caved in. "Ok, I'll give it a go. What do you want me to do?"

Mark was being a good sport by agreeing, but he had no idea what was going to happen next. Little did he know, but my devious mind had been scheming revenge since Christmas. Back then, Mark had tricked me into wearing a revealing Santa outfit and got me to perform various sex acts on a stage. It had been an earth-shattering experience for me, but embarrassing nether the less. Ever since then, I wanted to even the score with Mark. I knew I would have to catch him unawares so I bided my time for six months, until his birthday came round. Now was the time to act.

I'd put a lot of thought into this night. I'd selected this pub in particular because it had a lively crowd. Attractive people dressed to impress and there was a general buzz about the place. There was loud music pumping out of the speakers and subdued lighting, to add to the atmosphere. By my reckoning, it was the perfect location for Mark to undertake my series of challenges.

I began explaining to Mark what I wanted him to do: "First we need some ground rules. To complete each challenge, you need some kind of proof that you did what you were asked to. So, for example, you might take a photo. Or perhaps I can witness you in action. You can't tell anyone you are doing a challenge, to get their cooperation, otherwise it would be too easy. You can come up with as many elaborate lies as you like to convince people to help you complete each challenge, but they must never know you are doing some kind of a bet. And finally, people mustn't know I've set you up to do this."

Mark was getting impatient. "This sounds very heavy. I thought these challenges were going to be fun?"

I sought to calm his nerves. Although I was seeking revenge, I genuinely wanted Mark to get something positive out of this adventure: "It will be fun. You might feel out of your comfort zone at times, but afterwards, you will be smiling from ear to ear. I promise."

I rustled in my purse and produced a folded piece of paper. I slipped it across the table so Mark could read it for himself. Mark stared down at the paper to find out what I wanted him to do. As he did so, I couldn't help but admire his physical appearance. He was dressed smartly tonight; wearing a short sleeved shirt and a pair of chino trousers. I began licking my lips in anticipation of what might unfold later. In contrast to my joy, Mark squirmed uncomfortably in his seat as he took on board the challenges outlined on the list.

The challenges were as follows:

  1. THE DRINK CHALLENGE - Let a stranger decide what you have to drink.

  1. THE YES CHALLENGE - Talk continuously with a stranger for 30 minutes. Agree to everything they say, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. You can't say no and you can't decline any suggestion they make. You have to sound and look convincing.

  1. THE BEGGING CHALLENGE - Persuade a stranger to give you a gift - something they own that you can keep forever. No money can be exchanged.

  1. THE KISSING CHALLENGE - Give a stranger a kiss. What could be easier!

  1. THE UNDERWEAR CHALLENGE - Find a female stranger. Talk to her and then find out the colour of her underwear.

  1. THE PHOTOBOMB CHALLENGE - Spot someone about to take a photo. Sneak into the background as a photo is being taken - Pull a moonie.

I knew these challenges could be tricky. Some of the tasks would encourage Mark to flirt with other women in the pub. However I trusted Mark implicitly. Whatever happened tonight, I knew he would still love me afterwards. I found it electrifying to set these dares, as I knew Mark would struggle to overcome his inhibitions. Before he met me, he had virtually no experience of chatting up strangers in a bar. This would be a real test for him.

"I can't do these things..." stammered Mark, as he took the final glug out of his cider bottle. "I could end up in a fight with some jealous boyfriend, or I could get a big slap around the face from an unappreciative girl. Not to mention the fact that I would feel really guilty if I snogged another girl behind your back."

I reached across the table and began lightly stroking the back of his hand.

"Look. I wouldn't have suggested them, if I didn't want you to do them. I want you to do these challenges. Don't feel guilty. Enjoy the moment. Live for the naughtiness of what you are trying to do. It can be our little secret. Whatever you do tonight to complete this list is completely fine with me."

Mark still doubted his ability to do these challenges without upsetting me. "Even if I did try this, what happens if I chat to a girl and she gets the wrong idea? You know, she might think I want to start a relationship with her, or she might think I want to have sex with her?"

I kissed Mark firmly on the lips. "If you're doing a challenge and the girl wants to get physical with you, then I give you permission, if it means you can complete the challenges. It's your birthday, and this is my gift to you. You can push this as far as you like and I will be ok with everything and anything you decide to do. All I ask is that come midnight, you become mine again. And only mine."

The cards were on the table. I'd spelt out what I expected to happen. I subconsciously held my breath. How would Mark react? Would he be mad with me? Or upset?

I needn't have worried. Our previous antics had reassured Mark that we could have fun tonight and there wouldn't be any kind of jealousy or arguments afterwards. I had initiated this adventure, and Mark now knew that he could give it a go, without any negative comeback tomorrow.

"Well I guess there's no time like the present", commented Mark, as he summoned up the strength to stand up. "I'm not sure whether I'm going to complete all of these challenges, but at least I can do the first challenge. I'll get a drink. Do you want one?"

"I'm ok at the moment. You know, I think you'll have more success with these challenges if you spend some time circulating around the pub on your own. If you hang around with me all night, you'll never manage to do any of the challenges. I'll just watch from afar."

Mark gave a brief nod of the head and wandered towards the bar, which was now several deep with people queuing. I looked on in eager anticipation...

*Mark *

My mind was in a haze. What was Jennie thinking of when she devised these cunning challenges? More importantly, did I have the 'balls' to carry them out?

I tried to focus on the task in hand; ordering a drink. The bar was busy tonight and there was not enough staff on duty. I could see that one of the bartenders was new to the job, so taking twice as long as the others to serve people. I resigned myself to a prolonged wait.

My thoughts processed the six challenges that lay ahead of me. Whilst I thought the first three on the list were feasible, I had my doubts about completing the others. I mean, how on earth was I going to persuade a girl to reveal the colour of her panties to me? It hurt my head just thinking about it all. In the end I decided to take heed of Jennie's mantra - go with the flow and see what happens.

Standing next to me at the bar was a petite woman; about five foot four in height. She was wearing a classic black cocktail dress, which clung delightfully to her sensual figure. I guessed she was in her early thirties. She had shoulder length, mousy-coloured hair and a pretty button nose. Her skin seemed so smooth and delicate; like a classic marble bust. With the barest of make-up on, she epitomised beauty. As I looked at her she came to notice me, and we made the briefest of eye contact. Instinctively I gave a timid smile and this was reciprocated.

"It looks like it's going to take ages before we're going to be served tonight", remarked the girl, in a matter of fact way.

Usually in these situations, I would make an insipid comment back and the small talk would dry up. But tonight was different. I realised I had to take every opportunity presented to me. So I tried my hardest to open up the conversation: "You're so right. Mind you, I don't mind waiting for a bit. I still haven't decided what I want to drink. I don't suppose you can inspire me with a drink recommendation?

The girl pondered my question for a few seconds. "Well, my friends and I are having a round of tequila shots, so I reckon you should have tequila if you want to get into the party mood."

I beamed a smile. I desperately hoped Jennie had witnessed me passing the first test of the night.

"Thanks for the suggestion. I think I will have the same as you."

"Well, if you're having exactly the same, I hope you've lined your stomach. There's a promotion on, so my friends and I are all having four tequilas shots each", grinned the girl.

Perhaps this first challenge wasn't going to be as easy as I thought it would be? I considered myself to be a light-weight in the drinking stakes and I'd already had two bottles of cider with Jennie. Having four shots of tequila would definitely get me pissed. Still, it was my birthday, and a bit of drunkenness tonight might help me overcome any nerves?

"Well I think I can just about manage that", I bragged.

There followed some small talk with the woman. I established her name was Sarah. She worked in a bank and she'd come out with two female friends, called Naomi and Caroline. They all knew each other through work and all of them lived locally. Although it wasn't earth shattering conversation, I thought building up a rapport with Sarah might help me complete some of the other challenges.

Sarah asked who I'd come to the pub with. I made a calculated decision to lie about Jennie being with me in the pub. I claimed I was waiting for my friend to get to the pub.

As the words left my mouth, my mobile pinged to let me know I'd got a text from Jennie.

Keep talking to the girl and you can succeed with the YES CHALLENGE. Don't forget, always agree to everything she says, and do everything she asks you to do. Have fun. Love and hugs xxx

I told Sarah a second lie of the night. "Well that's sod's law. My friend has just texted me to say he's going to be an hour late. It looks like I'm going to be Billy-No-Mates tonight."

I'm not sure if Sarah took pity on me, or if she secretly fancied me, but whatever the reason, she invited me to join her friends. I was more than happy to acquiesce.

I was introduced by Sarah to her two friends. Naomi was the tallest of the three. She was almost as tall as me, although she was wearing high heels which exaggerated her true height. Naomi had amazingly long, slender legs. She was blessed with natural blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. In contrast, Caroline was the shortest of the group, with short dark hair and designer glasses on. Like Sarah, the other two girls were wearing dresses suitable for going clubbing. Their dresses finished midway up their thigh and they were tailored to enhance the appearance of their breasts. I have to confess I found Sarah to be the most attractive of the three girls, but they were all pretty in their own way.

We stood in a circle as we prepared to down the first tequila with the lime and salt. On the count of three we all emptied the shot glass into our mouths. I winced and closed my eyes as the alcohol slipped down my throat, with the burning after-taste to follow. We paused briefly before repeating the process three more times. As the final spirit was consumed, the four of us united in making a whooping celebratory noise, and giving each other high-fives.

I heard another text message ping on my mobile. Another update from Jennie, which I discretely read:

I saw you do the DRINKING CHALLENGE. Brilliant. One down, five to go! What's more, you've already managed 10 minutes of the YES CHALLENGE. Keep going. xxx

Naomi looked around the circle and asked, "Ok. Who's up for more alcohol?" Both Sarah and Caroline raised their empty glasses and gave a loud cry of agreement. Although I'd only known these three girls for a short time, I found myself an included member of the group. They all turned to me to see if I was game for more alcohol.

I was in a dilemma. The sensible part of me thought I'd already had plenty to drink and I ought to be making my way back to Jennie. But the irresponsible side of me thought another drink was a great idea. I also remembered that if I was to fulfil the YES CHALLENGE I couldn't refuse Naomi. I had to remain positive and say yes to anything.

"Sure. I'm up for another drink. Do you want me to get this round?"

"No don't worry. I'll get a couple of bottles of wine and we can share" said Naomi. She stepped towards the bar to make the order, leaving me with Caroline and Sarah.

The girls proved to be good company and my confidence rose. I suspect the alcohol in my system was helping! I was able to have a good joke with them and they seemed to be warming to my company. As the talking continued, I kept scanning the pub on the lookout for Jennie. I couldn't see where she was now, but judging by the text messages I'd been receiving, she was watching my every move. I realised I could not fail the challenges or the consequence for me could be dire! The thought of abstaining from sex for four months was too horrible to contemplate.

I had been socialising with Sarah for about twenty minutes, so was well on the way to completing the second challenge. I had remained positive and avoided saying no during the conversation with Sarah and Caroline. All was going well until Sarah spoke up. "All this drinking has got to me. I think I need to visit the ladies now. Is anyone going to join me?"

It didn't surprise me that Sarah had asked this question because I knew it was customary for girls to go in pairs to the toilet. Caroline gently shook her head, saying she was going to stay put and wait for Naomi to return from the bar. Suddenly, it dawned on me - Sarah had made a request to do something. Was I supposed to agree with her? Would Jennie penalise me if I declined?

In the end, I felt compelled to respond. "Yes, I'll come with you."

Sarah looked startled. "What? You want to join me in the ladies?"

I know I looked very stupid at this point. But then it twigged on me that this was precisely the embarrassing trap that Jennie had envisaged when she set the YES CHALLENGE. Being forced to agree to everything meant saying some pretty daft things.

"Yes. I'd like to."

Sarah couldn't believe what she was hearing but rather than getting annoyed, she seemed bemused by it all. "Are you being serious?"

I tried to sound as convincing as I could, "Yes I am."

"Do you fancy me or are you just some kind of weird fuck, who has a fetish about following women into toilets?"

This was getting to be very humiliating, as I desperately tried to think of a positive way of answering this without sounding too strange.

"Um... well yes... I do fancy you." My face was going bright red as I spluttered the words out of my mouth.

"So are you secretly hoping that we'll go into the toilets and suddenly get all passionate, even though we've only just met?"

Now I was sounding very ridiculous: "Err... Yes."

"Are you going to say yes to everything I say?"

"Yes."

"So if I told you to bark like a dog would you do that for me?"

I tried to turn this difficult situation into a joke but I felt I was cornered. So, true to the spirit of the challenge, I yelped out, "Woof! Woof!"

"And, if I told you to get down on your hands and knees and kiss my arse, would you do that?"

I began to lower myself to the floor, but Sarah interrupted me: "Get back up, I was only kidding." She looked at me suspiciously. "Are you doing some kind of bet? Is that why you've been chatting to us?"

Now I felt really trapped. Sarah had sussed out what I was up to. But Jennie had made it very explicit that I couldn't reveal to anyone that I was doing a dare. I was in a real quandary. If I denied I was doing a bet, I would be giving a negative response - I would therefore fail the second task. However, if I gave a positive response and said I was involved in a bet, I'd also lose the challenge, because I'd be divulging the nature of my mission. I needed to carefully construct an answer that would avoid these two pitfalls.