Challenge Ch. 2

Story Info
She continue her adventures in exhibitionism.
1.7k words
4.34
64.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers

The next day Sheila woke wondering if it had all been real. Oh she knew the contest was real enough she had her small trophy to prove it, a gaudy thing resembling a bust, literally, in a wet tee shirt. But the feelings. Maybe somebody had put something in her drink. Enough! She'd get Jill and go down explain how she didn't know what she was doing last night Jill would take first prize and maybe get them not to even develop the pictures.

Every time Jill looked at Sheila she chuckled at the look of determination on her face as they drove down to "Top-Cats" shortly before they opened the next day. Some of the same guys that where working the bar last night where there this morning Sheila blushed just at the thought. Turning away she was confronted by not one or two " new " pictures on "Top-Cats wall of fame" but several mostly of her some of Jill and the other contestants. They must develop the pictures here she realized. Jill was right they didn't have any pictures posted of her bottomless or completely nude but not that it made much difference. The wetness of her tee shirt and She now realized, with her double soaking of her tee shirt had also soaked the front of the panties, that they did not leave much to the imagination either. She could even make out the outline of her beaver through the wet material of her panties. She blushed even deeper but she felt the same hardening of her nipples she had felt last night.

Sheila shook her head she noticed a sign marked "manager" and called to Jill as she headed for the office. Jill knocked on the door and a mans voice called to come in. As they enter two young men looked up from the desk. A smile lit up their faces as they looked from Jill and Sheila to the wall to their right. Sheila followed their gaze. There they where. They where two pictures of Jill topless, 4 of herself bottomless and 5, no 6 pictures of herself without any thing left to the imagination. She could feel the young men's eye upon her as she turn they both looked some what nervously at each other.

A silence covered the room. Sheila strode across the room and extending her hand introduced herself " hi, I'm Sheila Rayne and this is my friend Jill St. Clair"

" I know I remember you both from last night and..Ah your pictures." Again a silence. Jill broke it first a small chuckle growing to a full lusty laugh one by one they all broke into laughter." Please sit down I'm James Meed and this is my partner Don Michaels. We run this place."

"Yea " Don chipped in " chief slaves and slave drivers all rolled in one "also head photographer" he added with a small smile.

" That's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. " Sheila said wanting to get straight to business but giving a side glance at James. Shit he was good looking 6-1 or 2 about 185 lbs. Dark brown hair and eyes to match with an athlete's body. Sheila didn't no whether that was good or bad she had expected an old sleazy looking man with little or no hair smoking a big fat cigar both James and Don looked as if they could have stepped out of a fashion magazine.

" Last night I had, had a bit to much to drink. And only entered the contest on a dare from my roommate Jill" she said. I don't know what happened Jill should have won. What I did on stage was not me... It wasn't even fair.... I cheated, yah, "Embarrassed even further but pleased she had thought of an other good reason. " I went nude to win. That was cheating you can't win breaking rules."

" Bull shit!!" Cut in Jill surprising every one. " When I came down with She today I planned on helping her talk you gents to give She back her pictures and give me her shot at Play-Mate but fuck just look at these pictures. Your beautiful She. Not just the body. You came alive last night. Just look at them they jump off the page." All eyes where drawn again to the pictures. Sheila could not only feel the blood pounding in her temples but in her crotch as well. Tell you what just look at the video and if you still want to the guys will give you the pictures back. Okay?" "Right guys? "

Don and James both looked at each other obviously confused as to what was going on but nodding ok. " Good it's settled then" Jill said where can we watch the tape? " Jill said rising from the chair she had been sitting in.

" This way right back here." Don said still confused but walking toward the door at the back of the office to a room more like a living room with a couple couches coffee tables and a large 45 inch color screen T.V. with V.C.R. What Sheila's' mind screamed watch the video with these two guys but Sheila followed not realizing until after sitting on the couch what was going on. On one hand the thought of watching the film with two perfect strangers was frightening but the pounding in her pussy overpowered all that. She wanted to see the tape to see if it was real or just a dream.

Shit here we go again Sheila thought to herself in disbelief as Don put a tape in the V.C.R. Dimmed the lights slightly and crossed to the couch.

All four of them sat on the couch opposite the T.V. Screen as it flashed to life. The tape started as the show was opening last night. The picture and sound quality where excellent. The club must have some quality equipment.

As the tape ran Sheila watched with only mild interest as the other dancers competed. Some of the girls where quite good Sheila could not help feeling slightly superior for having won out over such shapely competition. As Jill and herself came on the tape for the first dance Sheila's breathing became uneven. Sheila looked around the room. All eyes where glued to the set. Both Don and James where becoming obliviously aroused judging by the bulges in their pants. Jill to seemed to be affected also she was slightly flushed appeared quite warm despite the fact that the air conditioner was on.

As the tape progressed to the solo dances there was no doubt that Sheila too was definitely aroused. She unconsciously began rubbing hear legs together feeding further fire to the flame already there. As the tape came to Jill as she peeled for her tee shirt Don moaned. Jill reached across and pulled his hand to her breast. Don quickly began to unbutton Jill's straining blouse as he did so Jill unzipped his fly and reached inside. Second later she pulled Dons rock hard cock out of his pants and began to slowly stroke the length of Dons ridged penis. All the while never taking their eyes off the screen.

As the tape reenacted Sheila pulling her panties to the floor she felt strong fingers reaching under her jean skirt and pulling at her now saturated panties eagerly she raised her hips. Within seconds James had removed her panties and quickly replaced them with his hands. Those same strong fingers swiftly found her love button. Sheila became lost between the images on the screen of her gyrating body and her hands racing over her body and the very real present of James strong fingers probing for her moist opening. Sheila looked over toward Jill and Don. Jill was now nude except for her unbuttoned blouse, which hung down from her shoulders and caught at her arms. Jill had slipped off the couch and kneeled directly before Don her legs slightly spread pulling rapidly at his large rigid cock.

Sheila rose from the couch but restrained James from following. She slowly pulled her sweater over her head. She had not worn a bra something she would not have done even yesterday. Sheila could feel her nipples like hard rocks. Sheila straightened out her mini skirt and began to sway to the music. Occasionally flicking the hem of her skirt to teasing reveal small glimpse of her pouting pussy. James while still sitting on the couch stripped quickly. Leaning back on the couch his pulsating rod ached for release. Sheila began to slowly stroke herself through the denim mini skirt rotating her hips as she did. James began to lose control with his right hand he began to jerk off while he fondled his balls with his left.

Sheila glanced at Jill. Jill's head was buried in Dons crotch slowly rising and falling as she took more and more of him into her mouth.

Sheila turned to watch herself again on the big screen T.V. She became enthralled watching the women on the stage. Feelings that she had not known had existed until last night. She understood now the emotion of the audience and new Jill was right she was coming on the screen and coming as she watched.

She bent at the waist affording James with an unrestricted view of her dripping love tunnel " fuck me, please, fuck me now " she moaned. Never before had She ever felt so alive. James was behind her in an instant immediately entering her. James past the point of control began pumping into her as if his life depended on it. Sheila continued to slowly rotate her hips in rhythm of the music not with his demanding fucking. Sheila could feel him edging toward a massive climax she reached between her legs cupping gently squeezing his balls. James exploded deep within her now also throbbing pussy. Sheila looked now to Jill and saw her look up with a smile a trial of come running down her chin and spilling down to her ample breasts.

Sheila stepped forward James now spent cock sliding out of her come lined pussy. " Guess you where right Jill. Now how do I go about collecting my prize?"

nwcpl
nwcpl
24 Followers