Challenging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob sat back and watched as she sucked her fingers clean of Molly's juices, knowing that the girl was now hers. Molly was breathing very heavily, her breasts rising and falling rapidly, her face and chest a rosy red. "That.... was... incredible!" Bob smiled and leant close to her, kissing her briefly on the lips before whispering, "and I'm still not done with you."

Molly grinned, "Are you going to let me go or do I still need to be restrained?"

Bob climbed off the bed and stepped towards the wardrobe. She took the police outfit off its hanger and put it on, then she fastened the belt attached to which was another pair of cuffs, a bottle of lube and a vibrator. "I think for the time being we need to keep you where you are, until we can work out a way for you to make amends for your wrongdoings!"

Slipping straight into the scene, Molly replied dutifully, "I'll do anything you say officer -- I don't want to go to jail." Bob climbed onto the bed and straddled Molly's face; "This should be a good start." Molly laid there, no way of escaping her situation, and no wish to. She'd never been this close to a pussy before, let alone licked one, but the musky aroma and the desire to return some of the pleasure she had been given overcame any reluctance she may have had. She snaked her tongue out of her mouth and licked the inside of Bob's thigh, flickering her tongue left and right, then using forceful strokes up and down, moving closer to Bob's glistening, shaved pussy.

Bob was amazed at how soon Molly had worked up the nerve to start -- she was expecting, hesitance and maybe some pleading or bargaining, but Molly had taken a couple of seconds at most before she had made her move. It was only fair to reward such bravery. Bob reached for the tingle lube from her belt, and squirted a little on her fingers. Before it had chance to warm up, she applied it to Molly's breast and watched the spasm, though whether it was from the cold of the gel, or the tingle it stimulated, who knew.

By now Molly's tongue had found its way into the smooth folds of Bob's pussy. She was exploring every crease with the tip of her tongue, waiting for a reaction, no matter how small, before moving on. Her tongue found the knot of nerve endings that was Bob's clitoris and she circled it a few times, feeling the pressure on her face increasing as Bob ground down onto it. Next she sucked on it, gently at first, then harder and harder until she was rewarded with a mumbled "Oh.... Fuck!"

She could feel Bob's juices start to dribble down her chin and moved to lick them from the source. Molly Buried her face into Bob's pussy, thrusting her tongue as deeply inside as she could; there was a loud moan and the hand on her breast tightened, as did the thighs either side of her face. Bob collapsed on top of Molly, her breathing much the same as she had provoked not too long before.

Bob rolled off Molly and kissed her, no words, just lust. Molly tried to wrap her arms around her new lover, but was only able to elicit a rattle form the cuff chains. She rattled them some more to make her point, at which point Bob remembered she was meant to be in charge, stern, authoritative. "I'm going to unfasten your cuffs now, but only because you can't do what I have in mind in this position." Within seconds the cuffs were undone, Molly released, but not free. She had agreed to do anything the good officer said, so until this little game was finished she had to comply. She fought the urge to throw her arms around Bob and kiss her, instead waiting to see what was in store for her.

Bob stood by the side of the bed and reached into a drawer, pulling out 9 inches of black silicone and a harness. Molly had seen strap on dildos in porn, but never in real life, and here she was practically face to face with one. "Kneel!" the only word needed. Molly knelt beside the bed and waited. Bob was now wearing the harness and turned to face her prisoner, with an excited gleam in her eye. "I bet you know what to do with this don't you?" Molly nodded and took it in her hand, spitting on it for lubrication, before stroking up and down its length. Bob grabbed her pigtails again and pushed it into her mouth.

Molly closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she felt the dildo slide between her lips and keep pushing. She gagged as she felt the belt of Bob's costume touch her nose and opened her eyes to see that she had taken nearly the whole thing down her throat. She looked up at Bob who was smiling as she pulled back. "Good girl!" The dildo was pushed back in, and Molly took it all, wanting to be submissive, but only to Bob.

After a few minutes of face fucking, Bob pulled Molly to her feet before spinning her round and bending her over the edge of the bed in one fluid move. She put her left hand on Molly's hip, guiding her plastic prick into her pussy with the other. Molly pushed back as she felt the pressure against her opening and was suddenly filled. She released a groan as Bob leant further into her, pushing her down on the bed so her face was buried in the quilt. She turned her head to the side so she could breath, and so she could see the woman who was about the fuck her. She found her hands working of their own volition; her left playing with her breast and nipple and her right fingering her clit.

Bob noticed this and roughly pulled both hands behind Molly's back and spanking her; "You were not told you could do that were you?" She punctuated this with a stinging smack. Molly shook her head. "I thought you were being such a cooperative prisoner too." With that Bob started to pound Molly's pussy harder, pulling back on her arms for extra leverage. Molly was almost growling now, her pussy on fire with desire, the pleasure building again to that not yet familiar plateau. "I'm gonna cum, Bob, please, fuck me, fuck me!"

The bed started banging against the bedside table, the lamp falling to the floor. The world could have ended and Bob wouldn't have cared. Molly's screams hit a peak, her body stiffening, as Bob pulled hard into her and held it there, her thighs pressing against Molly's smooth buttocks. Then they collapsed. Molly had lost all control as the strength and adrenaline left her and her body sagged against the bed sheets. Bob withdrew and started undressing before curling onto the bed behind Molly. One arm going beneath her head and the other across her stomach. "At least you now have a first girl-girl experience to talk about."

Molly smiled, kissed Bob and added, "A damn good one too!"

##########################

A big thank you to shinygreenwords for prodding me back in line with some subtle guidance.

12