Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do they look so dirty in their faces?" Taela asked, pointing.

"Well, that's most likely because they were dirty and not allowed to wash for the photos. But human males also have beards, though not many of them allow them to grow. Mostly, they shave them off. If those ones had the chance for it, I'm sure that they'd have shaved too, since a beard itches until it grows out. It drives them a little nuts," she smiled, "I know that because my father always had a beard."

"What are they like to, ..."

The old woman laughed quietly, "Not all that different, honey. Everything works just the same, there's no difference in size -- not that I'm exactly an expert on Morgaron men. There are differences in size and shape from one to the next, the same as men, I'd guess, just as there are differences in any group of females."

Taela pointed, "From the pictures, human males have smaller, ... "

"Well that's one slight difference, and I mean slight," her mother said with a grin, "What's really going on is that what Morgarod males have just hangs there until it's needed, if you'll pardon the joke, then it gets hard, but it doesn't really grow much more than what you see. Don't let that get in the way of how you might feel one day, because," she laughed, "a human male just might surprise you."

"Why?" Taela asked.

"It grows more on a human male when they get hard," the older woman grinned at her daughter, "Other than that, they're about the same. Some are a little longer than others and some are a little fatter. Some girls really like it if they can find somebody who is both," she winked, "but that's not universal. Some of us don't like being skewered every damn time. Just a lot of the time," she grinned. "The point is that none of this ought to matter anyway."

Taela looked down, "No, it does not matter. I am already a little old and past whatever prime I might have had."

"Now you're talking nonsense, honey," the woman smiled, "You're flat-out lovely and that's a fact. Look, just take a look if you get the chance, that's all. I think that I'm saying this all wrong and I don't want to. The point is that you're here, and I won't live forever, will I? There's somebody inside that thing up there. They just might be male, and one of them just might like you, just like you just might like them.

I'm not telling you to toss yourself out there. That would be ridiculous, wouldn't it? Just think that they might be here for a long time, and so will you. If you can make a friend, it's a hell of a lot better than making an enemy. So take a look if you get the chance. There's no harm in it unless they pull out some firepower. If that happens, we'll kill them. Just remember that they've probably got detectors and don't forget that sense that I was talking about.

You never know, you are living on a desert island here."

Her daughter looked up, "What does that mean?"

"It's sort of a popular little fantasy where I come from. I don't think that Morgaron has them, but Earth has a few left, I'm pretty sure. A desert island is an idyllic little place where people would like to live with the one that they love, or they hope to meet that one there. It's a nice thought because you can screw all day and night, and you never have to worry about little things like how you'll stay alive next week or if there's something hunting you at the moment.

You live here, and that's pretty much what this is, only without the palm trees and the beach. You can look all of that stuff up on there, by the way. It's just a little wilder, but I can tell you that it's a nice place to live if you've got that one male for yourself." She kissed her daughter and turned to leave the room.

"Wait," the younger one said, "I wish to know. What did you do to show Father how you felt? I think that you wanted to tell him that you had decided before he'd had a chance to back away in his shyness."

Her mother rolled her eyes for a second, but she just said, "You're right. That's just what he would have done, too. I didn't want that to happen. As you said, I'd already made my choice. I liked him right off, and so I just showed him when we were someplace where we wouldn't be disturbed. I got down on my knees and showed him, that's all."

Taela thought about it. "With your mouth?"

Her mother nodded, "Uh-huh. Where I'm from, a girl learns early that boys like that a lot. My gorgeous Morgarod turned out to be no different. Good night, honey." She looked down at the other figure who had let go of her hand and now rested it on her haunch as he caressed it idly.

"Alright honey," she said as she turned to go, "Momma hasn't forgotten you. Let's go to bed."

Taela stared at the human males for a little while longer and shut everything down.

She crawled into bed, trying to imagine what it would be like to have a male of any sort. She still liked the Morgarods better. Her large fingerpads found her breasts for a few moments before one of her hands slid down her flat belly to end between her thighs.

Taela found that it was one of those nights when she really wanted more than this, so she reached for the phallus that her mother had given her, one of the many toys that she'd gathered in her travels.