Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

"Daniella and me are a little tired of stupid things, the same way that you must be." She looked at Daniella who nodded her agreement.

Carla and Ric looked amazed and hopeful.

"Come on then," Carla said with a wide grin, "let's be the first ones to use the showers. I'd say we've earned at least that much. I'm not shy about what I am and we've seen you both in your wildness around here. I think it's time that we all know who we're traveling with, especially if we're all family.

"It's taken all of this time to get where I am now -- at the point where my bashful sort-of sister promises not to run and hide."

The mothers looked at each other and then to the other two, "Wait," Daniella said, "Your sister? Why are you saying that?"

Ric's face showed the uncertainty that he was feeling and working against when he said, "Please, just come with us before my confidence crumbles away completely."

------------------

In the decontamination shower area, they all picked a stall and tried what to each of them was the small thrill of being able to shower in a space that gave them pretty much all the room they'd want, not like the cramped stalls in their cabins.

Ric knew that the other two would be checking him out as he got undressed. He got a little annoyed with himself and forged on anyway, though he turned away from them to do it.

Maria and Daniella wondered why Ric seemed nervous and very bashful, but they understood it from knowing how it felt to be different. They weren't really very surprised to see a man's body that appealed to them and though he wasn't carrying a great deal of muscle, his body was very nice all the same.

He turned around and they smiled at him. "I have to say that Uncle Alberto, whoever he was, made beautiful children," Daniella said sincerely.

"There are things that we haven't ever been able to figure out," Carla said, "the way that we were born is just the start. We look at you and we see beautiful wild women who are beyond lovely to us when you are looking human as well.

"Maybe the thing that we can't understand about ourselves is that Ric and I have our human side just like you. But the rest makes no sense to us at all. I can be like you, Maria, just one thing. A lot of me doesn't look human and I have a different face then.

"Then there's the other way that I can be."

The remark caused both of the women to snap their heads around. "Other way?"

Carla nodded, "We can both do two um, shapes if you want to call it that. If we stop in the middle of our change, it's like a different thing completely. It's more obvious with Ric."

She nodded to Ric, who then looked down as though he needed not to be able to see them, though they guessed that it was the effect of his obvious shyness. He continued to look downward as they watched him change.

Even though they expected to see something different, it was hard not to stare as his slender male body shifted to a more female one. His narrow hips became more feminine-looking and at the ends of his shapely legs, they saw his cloven hooves come in.

"Since I can't hear anything but your breathing, I'd guess that I have your attention," he groaned.

"Keep going, Ric," Carla said, "You're doing great and there's nothing to be ashamed of anyway."

He didn't quite share her view, but he nodded. Since there was no obvious sign that he could determine that the universe was ending, he reached up and pulled the tie out of his pony tail and his long, jet black hair tumbled down as he turned around.

Maria and Daniella stared.

"You're beautiful," Maria said quietly, "Very lovely."

"Go on," Carla said encouragingly, "Show everything when you're like this. Push the change a bit more."

He groaned softly, but after a pause, they saw the dark grey fur come in evenly all over his body.

Daniella and Maria did their best to keep their mouths shut though there were a lot of things that they wished to be able to say right then.

The breasts were smallish, but they were lovely at the same time. He had full and very pretty puffy outer vaginal lips, but what was above them was the same penis which protruded from the top of his slit and hung down a little over his mound.

"Here I am," he said at just above an ashamed whisper, "the missing link. I only look like a boy when I'm full human."

He looked up and saw that the women were shaking their heads and what he heard were their vehement objections to the missing link term.

"You look kind of werewolf," Daniella smiled warmly, "Very nice, Ric."

Maria was silent for a moment and then she tilted her head. Daniella knew that something was coming. Maria just had this way about her to say anything when it came to her and she caused them all to laugh at her question.

"Well I see the chicken," she smiled genuinely, "but where did the eggs go? Does that ... does that work?"

He nodded, "Yes. My balls are internal when I'm like this, but they work. Like I am right now, I can feel uh, vaginal sensations, but I don't usually come without this part of me being stimulated.

"Show them the other side," Carla smiled, "the side of you which first saw the light of day when we were born."

He nodded and Carla turned her head, "He was smaller then but this is the way that I first saw him."

Ric stood looking down and the hair on his body began to disappear. If anything, the hair on his head seemed to grow thicker. His feet changed and went from being hooves to becoming rear paws, though the shape of his legs did not change much beyond the way that he was now standing on digitigrade, heavily clawed feet. He went to a four-legged stance and his front landed on the tiles a little loudly, most of the sound coming from the impact of his long claws. His long and pretty tail followed his motions.

Daniella thought that somehow, it looked to her as though he -- or she, had suddenly developed more than a hundred pounds of musculature. The breasts were wonders; larger like this though the face which regarded them was purely human in it's features and very lovely, especially with the expression of absolute confidence that they saw.

It took Daniella and Maria only seconds to note that this side of Ric had no male paraphernalia dangling. What was before them was all 100% red-blooded and naked, in your face, all-wheel drive, predatory and proud, supercharged estrogen-powered girl.

Carla sighed, "That's my baby Ricki. She's the cast iron alpha cat-bitch of my heart."

Ric didn't look to be much ashamed at all like this. Indeed, the creature before them chuckled down low in her throat and smiled as she said, "No me jodas, bitches."

"Fuck with you?" Daniella laughed softly -- "not unless you were being literal. Wow."

Maria grinned, "Would you mind," she said to Ric. "if I accidentally get your gender a little wrong now and then, since I'm pretty sure that it'll happen?"

She held out her hands, "I mean, come on, until just now, I knew you as a sweet-looking man who might need a little encouragement here and there. Nothing wrong the way you were, honey. I really liked that. I kept having these dirty little thoughts about lying with you in a dark corner and holding you in my mouth while I stuck a wet finger up your gorgeous little ass just to see what you'd do.

"Then all of a sudden, you were this incredible wild girl -- still with a dick and I was still able to dream my little fantasy, as hard as it was gonna be to decide which parts I should concentrate on. I was still wet from looking at you the first time.

"The first one, the way that I first met you and still had a bit of a crush on, that was a guy.

"The next one, that wild babe with the fur and the boobs and the trouser snake -- Ai, I know I could play with that and though it was a lot closer to the line in my little head, I could still call you a boy, depending."

She shook her head with a crazy-looking leer, "Now I feel more like I need to bow down to this goddess -- and there's no wiggle-room here at all. But I'm just a simple girl. How am I gonna keep from addressing you the wrong way?"

The large cat woman looked over and smiled, "You just refer to me as Ric, sweetness."

Maria groaned and nodded as she backed away a little. "We don't know why," Carla said as she began to remove her shirt, "and we don't know what that furry girl is that Ric can show, but we know that we both like it. Want to see mine?"

Your what?" Daniella asked as she looked at Carla's very cute breasts.

"My furry girl," Carla laughed as her skin turned lighter in a moment and her long hair grew even longer, becoming a wonderful cascade of wavy wheat-colored curls which reached her navel. She looked back seeing the expressions of wonder on Maria and Daniella and she began to laugh in a pleasant way which carried the clarity of a bell while sounding a little smoky at the same time as she reached for more clothing to remove.

Daniella stared at the horns which had begun to sprout on Carla's head. Carla noticed Daniella's mouth begin to fall open and she laughed even more.

Her sweatpants hit the floor then and she kicked them away and looked over to face everyone. They watched as her legs changed and in seconds, Carla's long legs wore long fetlocks which matched the hair on her head from just below her knees to where they ended in hooves.

She pointed to her pubes which were covered by a long thatch which matched her hair perfectly and she winked. Daniella wanted to laugh along as Carla's complexion shifted and her lips lightened as she sat down on the floor with a peaches and cream complexion by the time that she'd stopped moving.

Carla looked thrilled to see Daniella's reaction and she raised an index finger and looked away as though in concentration. After three seconds, she laughed again and pointed her finger toward Daniella who stood astounded at how wet she felt instantly and Carla laughed once more.

Maria looked over and smiled when she saw the monster cat beckoning to her. As she walked up, she saw the powerful forearm come by, passing her waist for an instant and then she was swept closer by it so that she was looking at those mighty tits.

"Please Maria," the cat said, "I'm dying to feel your mouth on me."

Maria looked up and chuckled, "You know what? I'm dying to feel one of these nipples against my face."

She reached out and held one of those breasts and just began to enjoy it, bringing one hand to the other breast after a moment as both of them groaned.

The sound of Carla's voice remained the same the next second, but Daniella was startled to hear it coming to her ears from a different direction as she went on, "I can also do this. Though what this even has to do with reality escapes me. I can become much closer to a real, classically-inspired satyress."

Daniella stared as she looked at the place where Carla had been and was not then. She turned her head and smiled to watch Carla walk toward her, strutting a little though not enough to look absurd.

"Thank you," Carla said softly, meaning it.

"What for now?" Daniella smiled, feeling hopelessly drawn by the lovely satyress before her.

"At first, I had a quiet hope in my breast when I met you," she said quietly. "But I felt a bit out of my league to be honest about it."

"Why?" Daniella asked, "I didn't do anything to cause that in you -- and I don't think that I could have, really. What do you mean, Carla?"

"I know that you didn't do anything intentionally," the satyress smiled, "It's not your way -- at least, not unless you'd been given a reason to. It was me, not you. What I'm trying to say is that for maybe the first time, I felt a tiny bit unsure of myself in your presence."

She smiled again, "And that's not like me at all."

"I felt a little sad until I saw something about you one night just before we left Earth. For some reason, I didn't think that I'd be able to measure up well in your eyes and then it made me sad to think that what I was coming to feel would only be an unrequited thing.

"You see, I can look wild as you look to me now, but I can't do it like you can. I have a sense that you see yourself then as rough as well as wild, but I don't see you that way. As wild as you are, it's pretty controlled and that attracts me so much to you because like this, I'd like to think that I'm not that wild under this skin of mine.

"And yet maybe I am, in my own way."

She beckoned with her hand and Daniella stepped nearer, stopping as Carla was crawling toward her a little from the side so that she stopped with her head off to the side a little and her collarbone just touching Daniella's leg.

She reached up then and began to caress Daniella's fur-covered leg, while Daniella found herself looking down into Carla's perfect goat's eyes as her thigh nestled a little between Carla's hard and perfect breasts.

Carla glanced directly at Daniella's mound for just a moment before she looked up again, "The other night, I was walking down a corridor feeling hopeless until I walked past one cabin where the door was standing open. I looked in because I heard quiet sounds and even from where I was, I could smell that the room smelled so nice to me. You were making love to Maria."

She sighed, "I didn't stay there longer than a moment, because I knew that to do that would have been intruding. But I confess that I did walk away feeling much better about myself and maybe my chances with you."

She leaned in and inhaled Daniella's soft scent before placing the softest kiss on the mound which filled her vision. When she looked up, Daniella saw the gentle lust in those eyes.

"Please, would you like to make love with me?" Daniella smiled and nodded, "Carla, would you stand up so that I can begin by kissing you before I lose the rest of my mind in my want of you?"

Carlas laughed again in obvious relief and joy as she clopped her hooves together twice and slowly got herself up Daniella's front and placed her front hands on the wolfgirl's shoulders. Daniella felt the changes and didn't ask, somehow knowing that Carla's mound was becoming more pronounced and less hairy by the way that she felt the shortness of the fur that she felt against her.

"I ... love your ... horns, you golden beauty," Daniella whispered.

Carla's eyelids slipped partially closed as she groaned, "I need to feel the gentle teeth of this wolf on me."

They began with small licks, the tip of one's tongue lightly teasing the other one's lips before being drawn back so that the other one could try. It went that way for a short time and they sighed to each other, trying to show that it was good this way.

"You feel so warm and strong to me," Carla whispered with her lips barely against Daniella's. "Your fur tickles me and I want to laugh and sigh all at once."

She pressed herself forward a little and groaned.

"You feel just as warm," Daniella whispered in reply before she pressed the tip of her tongue to try to get past Carla's lips.

To Daniella, Carla's body seemed impossibly thin and so she told herself to be careful. She slid her arm down and hugged Carla body against her own. It felt strange and amazing at the same time to feel such narrow hips against her.

Carla inched up a little and Daniella heard her whisper, "I had to, sorry. I want to feel your tits against mine."

Daniella pulled Carla against her even more because of how it felt. Carla's chest wasn't nearly as wide as Daniella's and the difference seemed to feel very ... right to them both. Daniella couldn't help herself and she ran her fingertips deeply into Carla's long golden hair. Carla moaned and Daniella became more forceful with her tongue, loving the way that the girl in her arms seemed to melt into it with a loud groan.

A moment later, Carla began to stretch upward and Daniella wondered if it was about the thin girl's comfort until she felt the hardness of Carla's mound as it pressed against her own. She tried to get at least one of her legs out a bit to the side to allow it and she reached to cup Carla's thin bottom and pulled her even harder in time with the satyress' thrusts.

"Ohh, you feel so good," Carla moaned as she moved to get her hand onto Daniella's breast.

A moment later, she stopped and pulled her hand back to look at her fingertips. "You still nurse!" she exclaimed quietly as she looked up into Daniella's eyes.

Daniella nodded, "Back where we were, there were days when I didn't eat, but I had to give Paco something. I'm sorry," she said regretfully.

Carla shook her head and leaned in to kiss Daniella, "No, my wolf beauty. Please don't regret that. I'm angry at myself for making anything of it. I should have just -- "

Daniella took Carla's hand and sucked each of the fingers for a moment as she looked into the satyress' eyes steadily. When she was done, she pressed Carla's fingertips against her breast on both sides of the nipple and though she'd doubted that anything would come, a few drops did and she watched Carla stare as it happened. Carla took Daniella's hand and held it up to Daniella's lips where they both sought for it with their tongues.

"Please, lovely mother," Carla moaned against Daniella's lips, "please, may I suckle only a little? I never had this as a baby. Alberto stole a box of plastic nursing bottles from a drug store. Then he led a nursing ewe away and that was all that he had to feed us both, Ric and I."

Daniella nodded and Carla eased herself lower on those amazing legs of hers. As she suckled, Daniella held her head with one hand and licked her own fingers bringing them down to where she could slide the tips over Carla's slit.

Carla reacted by raising herself about an inch and then she grabbed Daniella's hand and, wrapping her fingers around Daniella's for a moment, she pushed Daniella's hand so that the wolf's fingers penetrated her a little bit.

Daniella looked down and saw that Carla's eyes were closed as she suckled very gently. Daniella lowered her head a little and began to whisper into Carla's ear.

"Drink, little goddess. It's late and your cares are far away from you now."

Carla reacted by suckling more serenely, taking her time now. "Mother," she cooed against Daniella's breast, "Oh Mother I -- "

Carla looked up but Daniella smiled softly, "I was not mocking you, sweet one. I never would."

She kissed Carla's forehead and crooned softly to her, "Do you think that I am immune to this, what we do here together? I know my part well, that's all. Suckle and say what you would have to your mother if she'd been one worth the name to you and you knew how to speak then. I will not push you away.

"I ache to hold you close as I feed you. I will not mind and if anything, you do me a kindness in two ways. Paco sleeps with a full belly from his dinner yet I am left full up and it's uncomfortable. You ease this as you love with me.

"This one is almost spent, so when you can't get any more from it, then please take the other one -- and please go on with whatever you wished to say."

Carla's expression softened and she went back to it. Before long, she moved to the other side and spoke softly around the nipple of wanting to know the kind of love that she'd never had.

"Do you like what my fingers are doing?" Daniella asked very softly. Carla nodded as much as she was able and moved her own hand so that she could reciprocate. A few moments later, she dragged her lips over Daniella's nipple as she whispered, "When the milk is gone, Mother, I want you to feed me from a place lower down if I have been good enough. I think that there is more for me to get from you." If ... if I have been ..." she faded out then and Daniella moaned as she caressed Carla's head, "Then it is yours little goddess. You've been so sweet and gentle. How could that ever not be good enough, little love? I will make more for us both when I fuck you afterward, my sweet girl."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers