Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done and had caught his breath, Traudi called softly and very politely, saying that she was a spaekona and wished to meet him.

It took a while, but they managed it, coming together in the little glade where he'd been, a naked boy and an equally naked girl, both of them knowing more than most people of the reasons why the earth turned and the seasons chased each other around the passing year.

Ciarán was twenty-one, and he lived alone with pretty much nothing. Perhaps better than anyone else in that place, Traudi knew how it felt.

She couldn't have said later on what it was that she felt inside of her, but she did what her heart told her to do, find an immediate way to form a bond. She sensed nothing in him which was anything other than lost, lonely, and wanting; the same as she was; only she had at least a roof over her head.

She walked closer to him a little slowly and when she stood very near to him, she reached out to take his hand and bring it to her bare mound. Then she reached to touch him in the equivalent place for a moment before she took his penis in her hand.

"Why have you no hair?" he asked, not looking anywhere other than her face.

"I like to keep it bare," she said, and after a moment, she smiled, "You have little in your life, but you take the trouble to do as I do, because you like it bare."

He nodded.

"I did not look for long, once I knew what you were doing," she said in a whisper. "I wanted to, for you are so beautiful to me, but it would have been rude. My name is Traudi."

"I am Ciarán," he sighed.

She took his other hand and lifted it to let him see as she sucked his fingers for a moment. He saw the question in her eyes and nodded slightly, knowing somehow that she needed to see both his assent as well as his counter-offer - as difficult as it was to think of because he was shy, but with her near him this way, he felt the pain of his shyness leaving him and he knew at once that she was offering her trust.

It forced him to do no less.

With it said silently between them, Traudi led his hand to her sex and in a moment, he felt her wet warmth on his first and second fingertips. They looked at each other's eyes and they both knew.

She pulled his hand up and lightly licked one finger a single time. Then she offered him his own finger, coated in her essence.

He sucked it softly and they knew they'd both decided.

When he took his finger away, Traudi leaned in a little and kissed Ciarán, slipping her tongue in to touch his.

She drew back and with a soft smile, she knelt and took his hardening shaft into her mouth. She'd never done anything like this before, not with a human anyway, but she knew how it was to go, so she pushed his foreskin back and began with a soft moan.

He sighed and knew that he was no longer lost.

After a moment, Traudi understood that she needed to show him a little power to seal this partially even at such an early stage. She relied on what she'd learned listening to her mother. Barely a word of it had made any sense at the time, but she understood everything now - the method as well as the purpose. She thought about the thickness of the thing that he'd been sitting on.

She reached down and wetted her fingers and bringing her hand forward and pressing against his thighs with the back of her hand, she was rewarded in the way that he moved his legs apart a little. She pushed her hand through and took his scrotum in her other hand to squeeze a little and when he groaned ...

Traudi pushed her crossed fingers inside of Ciarán. He stiffened and cried out a little, so she finished it by twisting her hand.

He cried out loud enough to cause several birds to fly off in alarm from their perches in the surrounding branches.

Traudi moved so that she could release his balls and throw her free arm around Ciarán's waist, pulling him against her as she pressed the side of her head against his thin, hard belly as she sucked.

She wanted very much to swallow the hot seed that she felt in her mouth but that wasn't the next step in this, so she didn't. She hung onto him doggedly, taking all that he had to give and missing none, because her mother had told her how it was to be.

When no more came from him, she was careful and slow to remove her fingers and she made a bit of a show to appear reluctant to let his manhood go.

Actually, there was little need to appear reluctant.

She actually was loathe to let him out of her mouth. But she did and she stood up and looked at Ciarán with a little smile as she put one hand to the back of his head and kissed him deeply, pushing a good deal of the semen that she held in her mouth into his, wanting to feel his reaction and worrying a little as she did.

Ciarán reacted instantly, moaning and kissing her back, his hands reaching up to hold her face.

Traudi almost wept for a totally different reason now.

"Why do you cry?" he asked her a little later, "Have I done anything wrong?"

She shook her head and smiled, "No, I am happy, that is all."

"I feel ... I feel a little strange," he said, "not in my body, but ..."

He looked at her and pointed to his chest, "here."

Traudi nodded, "I too. It is us two together, I think. To meet someone is impossible for me here. To meet someone such as you, Ciarán - ah," she grinned, "Handsome, no, - beautiful. You liked me from the first look just as I did you."

He nodded, smiling.

"It is why I did as I did," she said, "You knew what it was that I was doing from the first, no?"

He nodded, "You wanted me, but not only ... I mean, it was a large part of it, I think, but not all."

She chuckled as she gently tousled his long black hair and then kissed him softly, "My young dark-eyed beauty, it was a huge part of it but it was not all. I am afraid to speak of it longer than a moment now, but you and I need the same things and we have both hurt ourselves in our longing for someone."

"You offered yourself," he said.

"We both did," she nodded, "I took your fine seed, gained from it, and gave you back some of it, changed by me by my nature and by that, we both gain. Can you say that your mouth feels as though it has had only my tongue in it, or is there more that you feel?"

He nodded, knowing that she was right. All of him tingled slightly.

She gently pulled him down so they lay within his circle and they consummated things in a more literal sense just to get it done. "Come with me to my home and live there with me," she said, "This here was only to make things so between us. This night, we can be better at it and not hurry things at all.

"Come, we should leave soon. We both are covered with dirt and leaves and it will not rain like this forever. We need to get clean."

She was honest and plain with him, saying it while at the same time carefully choosing her words to him since he looked ready to bolt the whole time.

"I know what it is that you would want," she told him, "I also know what it is that we two need. We are the same, Ciarán. Just the same, though our speech is a little different and we are both kinds, a boy and a girl. Our mothers our - teachers in what we are, they are dead and we have only each other. In a proper place to learn, we might read tomes and be taught, but we have nothing but the old ways as our mothers taught us.

"It matters not what we are - boy or girl, each of us needs fucking to grow stronger in what we are meant to become."

She took his hands in hers as she looked down a bit shyly to make her admission, "I ride on a stick just like the one that you used and I put it in the same hole most often. But I also have another place. That one needs the power that a male can give to me."

She shrugged and looked up, "Let us join and try to stay together. I already understand you where perhaps there has been no one who could before. I will take your seed in every place if you would but give it to me. I will also try to give some of it back to you from me changed in a way and in that way, you gain also."

He had trouble holding her gaze out of his shame, but she took his jaw in her hand gently, "I will put it back in you, though there will be less then. Where I go, I will take you with me always. A partnership, Ciarán.

"Give yourself to me and I will give myself to you in all ways."

He led her to his forlorn little cave and together, they carried the whole of his earthly belongings back to her horse. She put her cloak over him, pulling her own robe on again.

"But," he said, "I do not really know you. I have never seen you before, and -"

Traudi looked across, her eyebrows raised, "Never? Are you sure of this? As we go here, I feel that you have seen me before. Your heart stirs a little. You think with no thoughts of strangeness when you look upon me. This is only a first meeting, I grant. But from what comes to me, you have looked on me before."

He remembered then and nodded shyly, "I have seen you. But 'twas from afar. You came with your horse to look for plants and I watched you from the forest."

She smiled as she nodded, not looking over then, "And? Did you hold a hope that we might meet then?"

Ciarán nodded, but he shrugged as well, "Well, yes. But I never meet anyone. I am too ... "

"Handsome," Traudi giggled, "Handsome and fair and sweet to see. I understand it, Ciarán. A beauty like you are does not simply throw himself at just any dust-covered and naked witch-girl who comes to search for herbs. How would it look if you did?"

"You mock me," he said quietly.

Traudi shook her head as she slipped her arm around his waist, "I merely try to have a little fun with it. In truth, I would have been happy to meet you - just as I am now."

She looked over, "Also, I try to draw you out a little. We are what we are, Ciarán. As such, we both seek to grow our abilities. That needs fucking. It goes better with female essence passed between us but for fast gain in power, male essence carries more effect. You know this. Your mother must have taught you of it."

He sighed, looking down, "But it ... what it means ... people here do not like one who is like that."

"People here are stupid, most of them," she said, "Like they are in most places. But it changes nothing. A witch - whether from the north or the south or what have you, female OR male, we need this. This essence comes to one of us along with male seed. A male of our kind who denies this denies himself his own advancement. Reaching the limit of their possibilities, they look elsewhere to blood magic and necromancy and all of the other unsavory sorts."

She looked over, "You wonder how it is to be done, what I said? How some power could come to you from me?"

Ciarán nodded, but he hesitated. He had the questions, but felt ...

"You give your seed to me," she smiled, leaning her head against him for a moment, "in any of the usual ways. After the first time - which we have already done, I will have a little power to give back to you, more each time after that, just as I grow it from what you put in me. I will put some back into your sweet mouth in a kiss and it is begun just like that. I take what leaks out of my cunny after you fuck with me and I put some back into you with my fingers. You get what you gave and a little more because since I will take it out of me, I cannot help but add to it."

She leaned her head against him again and pulled him to a stop. As he looked down, she said quietly, "In the working of magick Ciarán, the sex of you and I is important in that we can pass this back and forth, adding a little each time.

"In truth, for this, we are both of us females. All of us are vessels to be filled. Whether I am filled by you or another male matters little, other than I now want it from you, as much as I can have, for I have decided it. To seek for another male leads most often to some trouble, since as we have said, many men are stupid in this way. They seek only to fill a woman because it feels good to them to do that.

"Well it feels good to us as well, of course, but we gain from it. To have each other we can both gain and each time, we give each other more power from it.

"Have you ever lain with another male? I think not by the look on your fine face."

He shook his head, "I do not even know how to go about beginning."

"Well, keep the thought in your head," she smiled, "for you need it. Just thinking of it gives me a want to be able to fuck you as a male sometimes fucks another."

She sighed, "But I cannot. I can only give you your own back in some ways but with what I add to it."

"I understand it," he said, but then his shoulders sagged and he sighed, "But yet I do not at the same time, and ..."

She kissed him softly, in part to settle his heart. "What we do will most likely leave us in love together. Hold that in your heart. I know of a male, not like the ones here. One who carries his own power. I have seen him sometimes not far from here. I even met him once.

"We need a little time to make ourselves into a pair. Then we will try to find him. I think that perhaps he can help us."

Ciarán looked over, "Help us in what way?"

Traudi grinned a little and reached down behind Ciarán to lay her hand on his thin rump and give it an affectionate little squeeze. Then she took her hand away and holding up her hand before him, she curled her thumb and fingers before sliding her other index finger in and out a few times.

Ciarán's eye widened and he looked aghast, but in the next moment, Traudi saw his little smile and she hugged him.

Traudi had never been offered much selection when she'd decided that she needed a horse. The one that she'd been shown for the money that she had was a large and thin thing who looked unhappy. But she saw at once that the animal was a bit sick and against her better judgement, she bought her.

It turned out that the seller knew next to nothing about the care of horses, particularly in their feeding and in a few weeks, her mare had filled out and was much happier as well as seeming thankful in a way. The thing of it was that the animal was a good-sized draft animal, who didn't care a whit that she now had two riders, for neither of them was very heavy to her.

At her home, she fettled her horse and led Ciarán in through the back door. Closing the place up, since it was early evening; she showed him what she did to make ends meet and told him that she'd teach the craft to him also. Then she took him to a tub that she'd made in the same way as the barrels that she made and sold and she lit the fire under a large copper tank which would warm the water inside for their bath.

While that went on, she made their evening meal and they sat together - right together - as they ate it.

Ciarán felt shame many times during all of it, trying as he did in his shy and uncertain way to carry his half of the conversation when he could while they compared notes on what they'd been taught by their mothers. But almost as often as his thoughts came up, so did his young prick, since there was a lovely girl against him over the whole of the evening.

"Tell me of this other male that you spoke of," he said.

Traudi smiled and opened a drawer in the stand next to her bed, "I can do a little better," she smiled. "I was wet and miserable one day not too long ago under just the same circumstances - a day that I'd planned and made time for to gather the plants that I need for everything that I do. But it was before I had my mare, so I'd walked a long way and then had the thought that I had an equally long way to walk back through a rain not unlike what we rode through."

She took out a small sack and reaching in, she drew out a small amount of some form of dried leaf. Deciding that a little less was what was required; she put some back and then sprinkled some onto one of the candles. A thin smoke rose up and she smiled, "This will help to make my memory into something that you can see also in your mind."

Curling up against him again, she began and to Ciarán, it felt closer to a tale that he was watching rather than listening to, once he'd closed his eyes.

------

He saw Traudi standing and weeping just inside the forest where the brunt of the deluge could not reach her.

She was able to stop after a little time, because she sensed something not far off. She had no sense of her own kind from this. She felt absolutely nothing human about it. That caused Traudi to lift her gaze a little slowly.

At first, she saw no one, but she was a witch after all and so she let her feelings lend aid to her sight and the way that she looked.

That was when she saw her.

Or him.

Not even that was certain in what she felt.

She lifted her head, still with her chin pointing down a little, but looking out from under her eyebrows.

There was someone out there.

Maybe sixty feet away, cast in the dim light of the forest, she saw a smallish figure. The person was standing with slightly bent knees, as though ready to run if need be and they were leaning one hand back a little cautiously against the moss-covered trunk of the old tree they'd stepped out from behind.

The body was ... really thin and obviously completely naked, though the sex was hidden by the stance like this. Also, if there were breasts at all there, Traudi saw no signs of them at that distance.

The head was well ... odd in a way, with a very pointed chin, a small nose, thin lips and slanted eyes. She blinked twice and looked again, not ready to believe whatever trick of the light was bringing a detail to her.

Black eyes.

Hard to tell for certain across this distance in the dark woods, but Traudi saw no whites around the irises. This person looked to have black pearls for eyes.

With the drastic point to the small chin, it was easy to see the line of the side of that face. From the chin on each side, it was a straight line to the ears - and the line continued since those ears were long, being at least five or maybe as much as six inches tall.

They stood up, closer to the head than not and they went up to be taller than the crown of the head.

In this light, the person's skin looked flawless and - rather green in a dark way and what hair Traudi could see on that head was ... well, it was golden green, like the way that some plants turn after a good strong frost with winter most definitely on the way.

They looked at each other for a long minute before Traudi sobbed quietly once more and slowly raised her hand to wipe her eyes. With that done, the figure was still there, looking back.

Traudi sobbed again, though the want in her to do that was fading and she whispered, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

The way that the head was tilted as she said it told Traudi that her words hadn't been understood. But in the next instant, she knew that at least some of the way that she'd been feeling had carried across. The face changed from wearing a quizzical expression to what now appeared as at least a little like concern.

The figure turned a little away and Traudi heard a sound like the soft call of a bird in the forest. At the same time, she recognised it as one that she'd heard before sometimes, and right after that came the thought that she'd also never seen the bird which made that particular call.

Two things happened in the next instant, both of them at least a little significant to Traudi.

The way that the person's body was turned left her with still no sight of any breasts at all and ...

The call was answered in kind.

Seconds later she saw another figure approach from the side and watching the newcomer's progress in walking left no doubt that this one was a male and as well, Traudi heard no sound; no crunching of twigs or shuffling of wet leaves on the forest floor. The only sound was still the dripping of the rain from the trees and the sound of the ongoing torrent outside.