Chameleon Pt. 01

Story Info
Rough sex is an unwelcome gift on her birthday.
3.3k words
3.78
75.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one they all toasted Camille's twenty sixth birthday, everyone that is except her boyfriend Brandon. He was still acting like a spoiled child. She ignored him and looked around at her group of friends.

"Thank you all for coming. It really means a lot...especially since this is a work night."

Sabrina stood up and grabbed her coat. "It's cool, Camille, like I said before you only turn thirty once." she said sarcastically.

"Bitch, please, you are the oldest heifer in this group. That's why you guys are leaving so early."

She stood and hugged her. When Camille looked up from her shoulder, she noticed a woman at the bar staring into her face. The stranger flashed a warm smile, which Camille returned.

"She is an old heifer," Damon teased, grabbing Camille's attention by planting a sloppy peck on the cheek. "Did she tell you guys that she found a gray hair the other night? Sabrina went buck wild until I pulled it out."

"No shit?" Camille covered her mouth with her hand and looked over at her embarrassed friend, "...and you are only twenty seven. I'm checking through my hair tonight."

Damon looked around the table. "Does anyone need a ride home?"

"I do," Felicia said as she grabbed her sweater.

"It's only ten o'clock guys," the birthday girl whined.

"Yeah, and we all have to be at work at eight so have a good night," Damon chuckled.

"I'll see you at home, Felicia. Leave the lights on for me."

Felicia made eye contact with Sabrina and then pointed to the restroom. She headed off in that direction as Damon and Sabrina walked towards the exit that led to the parking lot.

Camille smiled as she watched her best friend and her man leave the bar. Sabrina met Damon two years ago at the farmers' market that they hold downtown on Saturdays. Sabrina told her that she set her backpack on the sidewalk to tie her shoe when Damon came riding along and ran into it. He flipped over the handlebars, and a bush broke his fall. Being the wimp that she is, Sabrina fled the scene with Camille's roommate Felicia. A week later she was reading the personal ads in the local newspaper and read something directed at her. In the Missed Meetings section, there was an ad that read: Looking for the green eyed cutie in the black mini skirt that made me crash my bike. You said: watch where you're going. I said: I was too busy watching you. Then you left with a woman around the same age as you. Let's hook up once my cuts and bruises heal. We can do dinner, movie...I'll even pay. Sabrina contacted Damon at the email address in the ad, and the rest is history.

Brandon snapped her out of her thoughts, "Are you still mad at me?"

"I'll be mad at you tomorrow; I just want to have a good time tonight. A birthday only comes once a year you know."

He gave her a half-hearted smile that made her sadder then happy because she could see that it was forced. "Camille I have to get up early too, you know."

She rolled her eyes, "If you want to leave, you don't have to make excuses."

"My commute is forty five minutes each way. That's the only reason I didn't want to come out tonight."

"I'm sorry my birthday is such a chore for you," Camille snapped. "You didn't complain about your commute when you played pool with your friends twice last week. If I'm not mistaken, both times were on work nights."

"Are you coming with me or not?" Brandon rolled his bottom lip into his mouth as he waited for her answer. He hoped the answer was yes.

"I'll take a cab home," Camille answered dryly. "I was born at eleven twenty and it's only after ten."

Brandon stood and zipped his jacket. He did it slowly hoping his stubborn girlfriend would change her mind but she didn't. Now he would have to jack off instead of enjoying her. Even though he was frustrated, he tried to save face. "Suit yourself."

Camille laughed out loud when Brandon left her sitting there alone. After waiting ten minutes for the waitress, she gathered her things and took a seat at the long honey colored bar.

The stranger watched Camille's every move and marveled at her subtle sexiness. "Hi."

"Hi."

The lady extended her hand, "My name is Maxine Turner."

"I'm Camille Young."

"It looks like you had quite a party going on over there."

"Yeah, it's my birthday," she admitted.

"No shit...it's my birthday too." Maxine was stunned by the coincidence. Maybe that could be her opening.

Camille turned towards her, "You're joking?"

"No."

Maxine reached into her bag and pulled out her wallet so Camille did the same. They exchanged ID cards and then erupted in alcohol induced giggles.

"This calls for a celebration. How about a birthday drink? I'll buy yours if you'll buy mine."

"You've got yourself a deal," Camille said, signaling the bartender.

At eleven twenty, the minute she was born, she pulled out her cell phone to call a cab. "Where do you live?"

"Not too far away but it's kind of late to be out walking." She thought for a moment, "It's chilly out there, too."

"I can give you a ride. I don't mind...really."

Maxine let her eyes travel over Camille's body. She was wearing a rust colored dress that fit in all the right places. It was so form sitting that Maxine could see the outline of Camille's bra with great detail. She wondered if this stranger had meaty nipples and hoped for dark areolas since she considered that appealing. Maxine bit her lip as she was being drawn into her fantasy. What she wouldn't give to have her face smothered by this stranger's tits.

Camille broke Maxine's trance, "How much have you had to drink?"

"Two glasses of wine," Maxine gave Camille a reassuring look.

Forty minutes later they were parked in front of Camille's building. "Thanks again for the ride."

"No problem. Consider it my birthday gift to you."

Camille opened the car door and started to get out when she felt Maxine's hand on her arm. For a split second she felt uncomfortable because of the look on her face. Maxine quickly put her at ease.

"I forgot to ask, where you got that purse?"

"Actually, it's my roommates. I can ask her in the morning if you like. Why don't you give me your number?"

Maxine knew exactly what she was doing when she reached over to Camille's side of the car to open the glove compartment.

"Ok and I will get yours too, maybe we can have a drink sometime. You seem like a night owl, but your group of friends all left early."

"Please don't remind me of those party poopers," Camille huffed.

"Don't worry, I can hang all night," Maxine teased with sexual innuendo.

She gave that strange look again as she scratched out her name and number on a scrap of paper. When she leaned towards Camille to replace the pen, her hand grazed Camille's lap. Camille gave a nervous smile but her eyes traveled downward from Maxine's face to her over spilling cleavage. Her breasts were swaying gently as she fiddled with the lock on the glove box.

Camille briefly thought of her boyfriend as a warm feeling swept through her body. Maxine knew what the look on Camille's face was. It was a conflicted look of curiosity and horniness. Maxine tightened her pussy muscles a few times to keep that same feeling going in her own body. She couldn't wait to get home and pound her pussy with her dildo until her neighbors wondered if she could she take any more. Maxine shifted her ass in the driver's seat as her panties became soaked from the thought.

Camille recognized her own feelings of horniness but felt that she couldn't call Brandon since they had fought at the bar. When she caught herself staring down Maxine's blouse, she got out of the car and took a deep breath of the crisp night air. They exchanged numbers through the window and then Camille went inside.

There was a note from Felicia on the fridge. It reminded Camille to leave her ten dollars for the take out food earlier that evening. Camille was reluctant since her roommate had suggested the splurge and called it her birthday dinner. To Camille that was false advertising. Instead of bitching about it, she grabbed her wallet to get the money and laughed to herself. In the slot where her ID usually sat was Maxine's identification. They had switched them by mistake.

Camille took a quick shower and then snuggled with herself as she replayed the night's events over in her head. After checking the birthday messages on her answering machine, she called Maxine to tell her of the mishap.

A hazy voice answered. "Hello?"

Camille cleared her throat. "Hello, is Maxine there?"

"This is her."

"This is Camille, Camille Young from tonight."

"I was just thinking about you," Maxine answered breathlessly.

"Were you?"

Maxine found it difficult to continue masturbating. It was a delicate balance trying to hold the receiver, penetrate herself, and squeeze her nipples all at the same time.

"I'm sorry...can you hold on a minute?"

"Sure."

Max muted the phone and then moaned into it. Imagining Camille could hear the sensual noises pushed her closer to the edge. Max rolled over onto her stomach and began to fuck her trusty sex toy. She dropped the phone on the bed as her breathing quickened and came all over her crisp white cotton sheets. Maxine continued to stroke her tender clit until it was numb from her pussy contracting. When normality returned, she unmated the phone and expressed appreciation to her unassuming muse. "Thank you."

"For what?"

She told a fib. "For holding on."

"If you are busy, I can call tomorrow."

"No, Camille, you called at the perfect time. I just needed to finish something." Max alluded. "I had a good time tonight. I had been wallowing in self pity before you came and sat beside me."

"I'm glad I could brighten your day. The reason I was calling is because I accidentally took your ID."

"Oh shit. Are you going to need yours for anything tomorrow? I can come back over."

Camille rolled over towards the clock radio. "I'm already in bed."

"You don't have anything I haven't seen before..."

There was an awkward silence.

"Maxine?"

"Call me Max."

"Well uh Max, we can meet up tomorrow if that's alright with you."

"Sure, I'm over near the waterfront. Do you want to meet for lunch?" She suggested. "My studio is on Dawson Street."

"Studio? Are you a photographer?"

"No, I'm a painter."

"Wow, I've never known any artists. Have you done anything I might recognize?"

"Probably not. Over the last few years I have done mostly portraits. Lately, I have been concentrating on the human form."

Camille had no idea what that meant so she abruptly changed the subject.

"How about Lola's Bistro tomorrow at twelve thirty?"

Maxine confirmed. "It's a date."

Camille hung up the phone and smiled at the prospect of a new friend. After she turned the lights out, her thoughts drifted to Brandon as her hands traveled down between her thighs to relieve the horniness. She turned the lights back on when Maxine popped into her head. The fact that a woman was in her fantasy freaked her out. Every time Camille closed her eyes she clearly saw Maxine's face. The combination of her smile, her hand on her knee, and her cleavage were turning Camille on more so then thinking of Brandon.

She started to get paranoid so she called him. Eventually, as Camille waited for her door to door dick service, she regretted the decision. Camille thought it was funny how he couldn't wait an hour to have a drink with her tonight, yet he would get up out of bed and drive across town to fill her ass with cum. Brandon used his key to get in and started undressing as he headed towards Camille's bedroom. While she waited for him to finish, she cleared her head.

"Baby can I ask you something?"

Brandon looked over at her. "Yeah."

"You know how you go to the gym three times a week?"

"Yeah," he answered.

"Well, when you are in the locker room, do you ever look at the guys? Have you ever thought about men?" Camille's question sounded nonchalant and inconsequential.

He shrugged, not understanding what she was getting at. "What do you mean?"

"I mean like being with one? Fucking?"

"Are you crazy? What would make you ask some shit like that?" he asked, coming towards the bed.

Camille propped herself up on her elbows. "Calm down, it was just a question. I mean if you were in jail and were tired of jacking..."

"...then my shit would shrivel up and fall off." Brandon's voice got really serious. "If I was in jail, I would fight someone to the death before I let him fuck me in the ass. The same thing goes for sucking a dick." He clarified, being paranoid about his sexuality when she was curious about her own. "Giving or receiving, fuck that."

Camille pressed the issue. In her mind, if Brandon could just get past this macho bullshit, she could share her fantasy. After all, what man wouldn't want to hear about forbidden pleasures of girl on girl sex? Maybe this could lead to a threesome. "My theory is that if the lights were off, you wouldn't be able to tell if it was a man or a woman giving you head. Don't you think it would feel the same?"

"Hell no!" Brandon snapped, "Don't you think I could tell the difference between some big titties or a hairy chest rubbing up against my thighs?"

"Forget the thighs. I'm talking about sucking you off. I think a man could do it better because he knows what feels good. The reason I'm asking is because I met this woman..."

Brandon cut Camille off. "Do I look like a dick sucker?" There was nothing about masculinity in a sex partner that turned him on.

"Have you lost your damn mind?" She absolutely hated it when people used derogatory terms.

"Brandon...I was just asking..."

"Isn't our sex life good?"

"Our sex is fine, the same as usual." Camille sighed, regretful that she had started the conversation. She knew deep down that he wasn't homophobic, just not open minded.

Today was her birthday so she didn't feel the need to stroke a bruised ego. Her pussy had been throbbing for him but this fight was dissolving her horniness.

Brandon was insulted that she questioned his manhood and got defensive. "It was more then fine, it was great. Don't act like you weren't moaning and shit."

There was resentment in Brandon's voice now. He silently slipped off his boxers and then climbed on the bed and entered her with something to prove.

To Camille, it felt like she was being mauled, not caressed. "Brandon baby slow down."

He heard her but he wasn't listening. His dick had been hard for the whole drive over. "What did you call me over here for?"

Brandon lifted her leg at the knee so that her body cradled his and kept on pumping. It had never felt so good being inside of her before. The sensation on his shaft was amazing. Only later did he realize that it was because in his excitement, he had neglected to put a rubber on. They were fucking skin to skin and he could feel every pussy muscle pulsing around him as he gained momentum.

"It's my birthday. Can't I get a little foreplay?"

Camille was used to their usual routine, which included finger action and oral sex. The shock and disappointment left her head because Brandon's rhythm felt good, but as he got rougher, her pleasure transformed to pain.

"Brandon please..." She pushed up against his weight but was powerless to bring the encounter to an end.

He seemed gripped with a sense of entitlement. "Would a gay guy fuck you like this?"

A wave of pleasure washed over her as Brandon changed angles. Camille buried her face in the pillows and loudly moaned into them so that she wouldn't wake Felicia. Her warm flesh became hot against Brandon's and sweat began to crawl between them. Camille felt every inch of Brandon's dick. She gasped and shuddered as his thickness stretched and filled her. When Brandon lifted his head from her shoulder, she saw a flash of anger in his eyes. It was then that she realized that she hadn't been kissed yet. That fact made this whole experience impersonal.

"Are..." she panted between thrusts, "Are you ok baby?"

"Your pussy getting tired?"

Brandon felt incredibly powerful. He had never dominated a woman before and it was an intense turn on. His dick was moving in and out so fast that a suction noise permeated the room. That, plus Camille's whimpers was keeping his dick harder then it had ever been.

"Brandon baby lets change positions. Why don't we do it doggy?"

They had had rough sex before and she had liked it, but this was somehow different. That realization made Camille want to get the experience over as quickly as possible. She lifted her hips up to meet each thrust of his hips. After a few minutes of that, her pussy was an inferno. Brandon started grunting like an animal. He was so into this forbidden type of sex that his actions became involuntary. Before he knew it he was talking dirty to her. Profane words were filling Camille's head too as her orgasm neared. She could tell by her boyfriend's face that he was about to cum and knew that he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Pull out, Brandon." Camille began to beg. "Baby, please pull out quick before you cum..." She closed her legs to try and stop him from moving.

"I will baby."

She encouraged, "I'll give you head to finish you off."

When he felt her maneuvering, he barked a command. "Open your goddamn legs."

The concern in her face amused him. By now Camille was crying and moaning at the same time. She loved Brandon but not the sex they were having.

The abundance of her fluid allowed Brandon to go deeper, so deep that Camille climaxed violently. She clutched the sheets and writhed as Brandon stiffened and came right after her. His creamy load shot into her slit and then oozed out combining with her juices.

"Who's the man?"

Camille just stared up into his face until his dick fully relaxed and shrunk out of her contracting pussy.

Brandon held her gaze and waited for the answer to his question. "Who's the man?" he repeated with a softer voice.

"You are." She felt obligated to answer even though she was at a loss for words. "You're the man, baby." Camille felt fragile as she rolled over to face the wall, deep in thought.

He embraced her clammy body protectively as he analyzed their illicit act in his head. He had loved it but wasn't sure how she felt. He wondered if this encounter would change their monotonous sex life or would they pretend that it never happened. Brandon broke the silence and talked as though something questionable hadn't just happened between them. "Baby, are you awake? I was thinking, why don't you call in sick tomorrow so I can make up being such a jerk and leaving you at the bar?"

Camille swallowed hard to force down the lump in her throat, "I...I have to go pick up my ID around lunch time."

Hearing the catch in her voice, he sat up and looked at her, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing," she said thinking of Maxine.

*****

To be continued...