Champagne and Love

Story Info
A wonderful anniversary for two sexy people. .
2.5k words
4.86
16k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill_nh
bill_nh
5 Followers

He put the bottle of champagne into the ice, even as he looked at his wife sitting on the bed. They had come to this resort motel to celebrate their fortieth anniversary. "She is still so beautiful," he thought. A few sprinkles of gray that only complimented her reddish brown short hair. A nice figure that betrayed a few signs of age but one that still could completely turn him on; in fact, more now than it had when they were young. "Will the time ever come," he wondered, "when she will be able to stroll by me without my automatically feeling the familiar signs of arousal?"

Having finished the task with the champagne, he went over and sat on the bed next to his wife. Soon their tongues were playing gentle probing and exploration games. ("God, how many times have I done this over the years," he thought. "And we are both still thrilled by it. Is there something strange about us? We have seen so many of our friends who were young with us become either indifferent to or totally uninterested in their partners, and all of them were just as turned on as we were when they started.")

He reached out and began to unbutton her blouse, his hands almost trembling with anticipation. As he pulled her blouse over her shoulders and looked at her hard nipples pushing against her bra, he felt a quick intake of breath, knowing that he would soon have his hands and mouth on those beauties. Now her bra was off and her breasts completely available to his exploration. "They are always so damn much fun to play with," he realized.

He thought back to the first time that he had ever really seen them. He and his wife had come from conservative, religious homes, and it had taken them quite a while for their dating to progress from heavy petting to groping under their clothes. He had managed only to get his hand into her bra several times when one night she had surprised him by taking her blouse and bra off, proudly exposing those beautiful globes. He had literally trembled as he had stared at them, and then begun to experience the mystery of touching that marvelously soft flesh. He had wondered if all women have such lovely large nipples, surrounded by half-dollar size areolas

And all these years later (after literally thousands of love-making sessions) her tits still had the same effect. He could hardly wait to actually begin playing with them. He began his light touch that eventually circled one of her nipples, feeling it harden even more under his finger, and then cradled her whole tit, feeling her hand envelop his as she closed her eyes and began to breath deeply.

When he bent to take one of the precious nipples into his mouth, he could feel her other hand putting some pressure on the back of his head, urging his lips to play with her very sensitive nipples. He didn't need much urging: He eagerly bent and ran his tongue over and around her large areolas and began to playfully tug at them with his lips, something that never failed to bring a soft moan from his wife's throat.

Now she was cradling the tit that he was sucking, offering it to him as though he were a suckling child. And he enthusiastically accepted her offer, sucking more and more of her precious tit into his hungering mouth. He loved gently devouring it, even as she was offering him her treasure. He enjoyed the sounds of her growing arousal, for he loved her and he enjoyed giving her pleasure, especially when doing so in a way that created in his own body such wild and wonderful sensations.

Continuing to suck, kiss, and manipulate her tit, he reached for the button that held her skirt. Recognizing the signal of so many similar encounters, his wife stood up to let her skirt fall to the floor, revealing her thin, almost sheer panties. And even as he put his hand on the patch of dark hair showing through the thin material, he recognized the familiar animal heat coming from an aroused pussy. Therefore, he reached under the elastic, putting his fingers into her already moist love hole. "How many times over the years have I done, that?" he wondered.

And for a flashing moment he remembered the very first time that he had ever put a finger into his wife's cunt. It was one night when they were together in his folk's car. She was leaning into his arms, and as he put his arm around her, he realized that her sweater had pulled up, baring her lower back. As always, the feel of her bare skin was like an intense shock. Therefore, it was a minute before he had understood that her slacks were straining in such a way that there was a gap between her back and her belt, one that his fingers could easily fall into. Literally trembling, he had put his fingers into that gap and begun for the very first time to relish the softness of a woman's ass. With beating heart and gasping breath, he had started moving his fingers down onto the mystery of a woman's butt. And he could hear her breathing louder and heavier as he found first the crack that separated her buttocks and then the little puckered hole.

Now, more than just enthralled--breath coming very hard and heart beating madly--he had continued to reach his fingers further down until his banging heart almost stopped. He was actually beyond her ass and had his fingers on her moist cunt. WOW! HOLY SHIT! For a boy brought up in a conservative home who had never gotten anywhere near a cunt, it was more than he could handle. As he thought about it over forty years later, he remembered how his prick had almost immediately started to pump out hot streams of cum into his pants with such an intense orgasm that it had literally frightened him.

"No more quick ejaculations when I touch this beautiful spot now," he thought as he looked at the pussy that had been the delight of his life for so many years. Having removed her panties, his wife was lying back on the bed spreading her legs, with him kneeling on the floor between them. With his lips just inches from her snatch, he began to anticipate kissing those swollen lips and the obviously sensitive clit. He started to kiss her inner thighs, moving upward toward the very wet treasure. He enjoyed reaching the labia, first flicking his tongue against them and then taking them softly into his mouth and sucking on them. Then he drove his tongue into her cunt, enjoying her juices as his eyes watched her stomach pumping up and down with her ever-quickening breathing.

When he knew she was really getting to the point of no return, he reached up and flicked her clit with his tongue before he took it into his mouth and both sucked gently on it and rolled his tongue against it. She now had her legs up with both hands on the side of her pussy, pulling back the little hood on her clit, offering him better access to it. Attacking her pink love knob even more vigorously, he could hear the old familiar cry that began deep in her throat and became almost a scream: "OH, OH. . . .OH, GOD, I AM COMING....COMING!!!" And her body began to shake with the convulsions that sometimes scared him by their intensity, even as her hands ground his face into her throbbing pussy.

Five minutes later as he held her in his arms and kissed her tenderly, she looked at him and said, "Get those damn clothes off and let me have some fun," and he was soon standing nude before her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Ever so slowly, she began to run her tongue over his stomach and then his testicles, finally reaching the head of his throbbing prick as her hands played gently with his balls. She paused and said, "I would have loved you if you had been a homely bastard. But to have such a truly good husband who is also handsome is more than one woman deserves. Especially when he has a prick as nice as yours!"

With that, she began to run her tongue over the head of his swollen shaft--which was stranding out with such anticipation that the veins on the side were pulsing and the head was rock hard and purple. She soon began to slide her lips down the shaft, cleverly employing all the skills that she had learned from enjoying his cock for so many years."Oh, God, how could anything feel so good?" he thought. "How could anyone think that two people who are life-time companions have to lose the thrill from sex? It certainly feels even better now than the first time that she did that, even though that wasn't bad. And then he thought for just a moment about that first time.

They had been approaching their wedding day, but their conservative background and romantic ideals kept them from having full intercourse–even thought they sometimes were almost nude when they would bring each other to climax with their fingers. It was on one such night when they had been holding each other for quite some time after climaxing that she had suddenly given him a very long kiss and said, "I am going to do something special tonight. Please don't be shocked." With that she had proceeded to knell between his legs and begun to kiss his stomach and thighs. Gradually she worked her way up to his prick and he realized with mixed feelings what she was about to do.

Part of him was shocked. Oral sex was still only whispered about by most people in those days. Did he really want her to do this? But his already stiff shaft betrayed the truth. He could not help but realize that her soft lips on his prick were going to be the greatest physical pleasure he had ever felt, and he was already impatient for her to begin. And begin she did: at first tentatively kissing the throbbing head and then slowly taking it into her mouth. Almost forty years later he could still remember wondering how anything (ANYTHING) could feel that good.

Now she had just demonstrated again how much she had learned over those many years since that experimental beginning: how to tease him into an even more incredible climax with a combination of licking, biting, sucking, and swallowing. He now lay with her in his arms, feeling as completely contented as any man possibly could, and he knew from her relaxed posture and even breathing that she was sharing his mood. But both of them realized that there was something even more wonderful yet to come, for now he was going to fuck her. And that was always special.

For whatever reason (call it romanticism, false morality, or weird thinking) they had not really had full intercourse until their wedding night. And the amazing thing was that fucking, along with the other intimate things they had done with each other, had only gotten better and better. Even as they often watched their married friends drift apart in their sexual lives, they seemed to find the magic that even the gods envy. From that first thrilling but obviously inept union on their wedding night, they had moved up the mysterious ladder of those rare partners who learn the secrets of making their coupling reflect the harmony of their united selves. So now, each union was perfect lust fulfillment even as it was perfect union realized. It was so much a combination of the spiritual and sensual that they did not attempt to understand it; to say nothing of trying to describe it to others.

It was with this realization that he now pulled her even closer to him and began to run his hand softly up her back, from her ass to her neck. He stopped and caressed each spot, even as he began to soul kiss her, his tongue playing a sensuous tag with hers. And then those same tongues were expressing the truly precious endearments that only those who fully love can even begin to appreciate; words that were founded on a lifetime of sharing many diverse experiences: the burdens as well as the triumphs and the sorrows as well as the joys. And then his fingers began to play with her outer lips, even as she took hold of his stiff shaft. For them this contact included something like the mystery of two young lovers who reach out for each other's hand for the first time. They whispered words that are too intimate to be shared here (too much the private possession of two people who have stood the tests of their love.)

As his hand began to play a little more rapidly with her clitoris and her moist pussy, and she took hold of his prick more tightly. He knew from years of experience that her breathing and moaning would tell him when, and the time soon arrived. On her back, she spread her legs and lifted her knees, ready to receive him. He positioned himself over her and teased the head of his prick against her labia for just a moment before slowly entering her: until he could feel her pubic bone pressing his and his balls lying against her perineum. Feeling her legs wrapped around him and her ankles locked together, he looked into her eyes and began ever so slowly to pump back and forth, relishing fully the sensations of her hungering pussy.

Each time that he went fully in, he was certain to rub the top of his shaft against her swollen clit. She in turn would tighten her cunt muscles, enjoying the look of pleasure that sprang to his face. Eventually, he could hear her breathing getting faster and he knew that it was time to move toward the climax. Therefore, he looked into her eyes and said, "My God, how could I possibly love you any more than I do?" And she reached up with her hands and pulled his ass toward her with uninhibited frenzy as they both erupted into guttural expressions of soul-felt ecstasy. Both bodies trembled and quivered with pleasure.

Soon, they were calm as they lay in each other's arms, and they appreciated again that they had just experienced something that comparatively few lovers would ever experience. For they had again felt their souls blending together into the mystery of oneness even as their bodies had filled with an indescribable sensual pleasure. And as they lay there in each others arms, they knew that they would take as many more years together as they could possibly have. Finally, he heard her say, "God, you are good, Lover. Let's get up and open that champagne. After that, let's take advantage of that soft music that the motel offers to pipe into a given room and dance together in the nude, enjoying each other. After that, let's see how good we are for a second round."

As much as he liked champagne and dancing, it was the third suggestion that made his old cock begin to come back to life.

bill_nh
bill_nh
5 Followers