Champagne Pussy and Sodomy Dreams

Story Info
Dirty Girl Anne enjoys a naughty drink.
6.1k words
4.7
65.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers

Two of Nick's fingers were entwined with two of Anne's as he maneuvered them into her dripping wet core. The quartet thrust several times into the lubricating sheath before being withdrawn. Slowly, both hands moved in concert until they pressed firmly against the puckered skin of her anus. Astonished, Anne's eyes popped open as she stared at their reflection in the mirror. Was Nick really about to plunge all four fingers into her ass?

That day started out like any other. Anne woke up well before Nick and silently crept out of the bedroom. Down to the basement she went, and spent an hour on the treadmill. As per her usual morning routine, she used the time to surf new stories on her favorite erotic literature website. The only down side to her standard practice was that it left her extremely horny, and morning sex was quite a challenge on workdays. Arriving late to the office was never a good way to start the day.

After her workout, she entered the bedroom a sweaty mess. Nick, she noted, was still sleeping peacefully. Tiptoeing into the bathroom, she started the shower and quickly stripped. The water felt refreshing as it cooled her down, not just from the exercise, but

also from thoughts of sex. Soaping up, she teased her clit briefly but decided to wait until later for satisfaction. Having sex with her husband was far better than masturbation.

Anne hadn't seen or heard Nick approach but felt his body behind hers, while she finished rinsing. His arms gently wrapped around her small frame as he bent down to kiss her neck. He lingered, knowing it was an exquisitely sensitive erogenous zone for Anne.

Opening her eyes, Anne tilted her head and looked up at her beloved husband. Together for nearly thirty years, she still genuinely adored him. They kissed deeply and stood a moment longer, her back against his front, before she turned into his hug.

With her head against his chest, Anne glanced over to the mirror above the sinks and admired their profile. They fit together perfectly. He stood a full foot taller and draped his body almost entirely around hers, his chin resting on her head. Anne reveled in the security of his embrace and nestled her legs between his. Of course, evidence of Nick's arousal lay between them like a lead pipe.

"Hey Babe, Happy Valentine's Day. Ya got time for a quickie?" Anne knew the answer in advance. Yet being an eternal optimist, she held out hope.

Nick chuckled at her predictability and shook his head, "Probably not; I have a meeting in an hour and it's going to be a long day at the office. But, the kids won't be home tonight and I thought we would stay in for a quiet evening. We can open some champagne and just go old school romance."

"Oh, that sounds...nice," Anne answered, with a twinge of disappointment.

With teenagers still at home, having the house to themselves was quite a luxury. Usually, Nick made use of any opportunity to break out the toys, and Anne definitely liked to play. However, if he had a kinky plan for the evening, he surely would have dangled a hint. Teasing her was just his style.

Nick stared down at Anne with amusement and replied, "Come on now, don't pout. Let's just enjoy a low key night."

Anne reached up and caressed his face, while smiling sincerely. Nick was right; conventional sex was fun. But, it had been a while since they had a chance to let loose with their deviant side. She mentally shrugged, letting it go.

Instead, Anne focused on the here and now. Feeling horny as hell, she changed tactics.

"You're right, it sounds relaxing. But Babe, are you sure you don't have time for some fun right now? I'm super horny and you are too, judging by your boner." With that, she began to suggestively stroke his manhood, which rested above her waistline. "Pretty please? You could fuck my pussy, or ass. I just really need some action, and it IS Valentine's Day. PLEEAASE??"

Since Nick had not yet had his morning coffee, he lacked the ability to resist Anne's shameless begging. His morning erection demanded relief and, as usual, she was ready and wanting. If he was late to the meeting, so be it.

Leaning down, Nick kissed Anne before turning her around. They both faced the mirror through their glass shower door, Anne standing in front of Nick. Realizing Nick had relented, she raised her hands and clasped the sides of his face, which was above and behind her. As her body stretched to its full height it bowed slightly. Nick's attention was drawn to her small but pert breasts as they stuck out proudly.

Anne's hands were soon engulfed by Nick's, and he guided them leisurely down her body. Their fingertips gently skimmed over her scalp, the wet skin of her face and down her neck. With his guidance, her left hand paused at the level of Anne's breasts, while her right hand continued down towards the sweet spot between her legs.

Relinquishing control to Nick was fulfilling to Anne, both mentally and physically. He typically put a great deal of thought into creative ways of having fun in the bedroom. And, after spending nearly three decades together, he had become an expert at eliciting pleasure from her body. She could not have asked for a better lover.

Now, as he literally took command of the morning tryst, Anne's already raging libido kicked into an even higher gear.

Nick steered Anne's right fingers along her taut abdomen, inching closer to her pussy. He purposely slowed the pace, as he noticed Anne's breathing had become erratic. Sensing she was desperate for contact, he delayed to increase her level of arousal.

With her attention focused on the progress of the pussy bound digits, Anne had completely forgotten about her left hand. Adeptly, Nick manipulated Anne's fingers around her tiny, raspberry shaped nipple and squeezed firmly. Anne's focus immediately shifted to her breasts as Nick navigated her hand from one to the other.

The force of the pinch on Anne's breast was enough to evoke a gasp, as her head was thrown back in delight. Anne's nipples were incredibly sensitive and Nick twisted roughly, just as she preferred.

At the same time, he led Anne's right hand down to her clit. The long awaited arrival brought forth an inadvertent cry from her lips. Nick 'shushed' her calmly, suspecting the kids were still home. At his direction, her fingers firmly circled the sensitive nub.

Looking at their incredibly erotic reflection in the mirror, Anne felt like a marionette. As Nick pulled her strings, she felt wonderfully wanton. He alternated one hand between her left and right breast, while strumming her clit with the other. Anne was utterly spellbound by the salacious sight.

Before long, Nick shifted her right hand even lower until it hovered over her cunt. She was quite certain the moisture that was apparent between her legs had come from her pussy and not the spray of the shower. Parting her legs slightly, she allowed better access. Nick took advantage, and plunged two of his fingers, along with two of hers, into the source of her secretions.

Anne was a bit stunned by his action. He had fucked her with many objects over the years: a portable phone, a banana, a beer bottle and a kitchen whisk, to name a few. However, in all their time together, he'd never used Anne's own hand as a sex toy. The idea seemed thoroughly base, and she loved it.

The presence of his fingers, along with hers, stirred a tremendous reaction in her slippery slit. Nick's show of force caused her pelvis to contract as it tried to grip the interlaced digits that pistoned in and out of her pussy. On the verge of an explosion, she bounced in order to augment the force of the finger fucking.

"That should do it," whispered Nick.

Anne looked quizzically at his reflection in the mirror, not understanding his comment. At the same time, it dawned on her that their fingers were completely coated in pussy juice.

Suddenly, he removed their hands and pulled them behind her hip. Anne tensed as she felt the fingers against her anus, brushing it gently at first. Looking at each other in the mirror, she saw his devilish grin and returned it with pleasure. Now, she understood his game.

As the finger foursome rolled around the edge of her illicit hole, it quivered in anticipation. The crinkled skin was hypersensitive and needy, as if it had been waiting patiently for a turn at some fun. Without delay, Nick pushed her fingertips into the raunchy recess.

The initial entry was smooth; Anne was no anal virgin. However, her fingers had never dared breech this unmentionable threshold. The sensation was beyond thrilling, especially as Nick continued his breast ministrations.

When Nick forced all four fingers further inside her rectum, past the internal sphincter, Anne felt the rush that came from an abrupt intrusion. She loved a harsh entrance during anal sex. For her, a warm up ruined the moment.

Concentrating on her fingers as they pummeled her own ass, Anne's eyes closed. The wall of her rectum was smooth and warm, just like her pussy. The most noticeable difference was the small caliber of the channel. At that moment, she gained a 'first hand' understanding of why Nick so loved sodomy.

There was no doubt; Anne also loved anal sex and the incredible orgasms it produced. The nerve endings in her anus seemed to come alive from the pressure of an incoming object. Even without motion, having her ass stuffed full with a dildo or Nick's cock could almost induce an orgasm. When movement was added, the resulting push and pull always made her cum, hard. The taboo nature of the act only served to magnify the allure.

Now, standing in the shower, the friction from the thrusting fingers on Anne's highly sensitive rim was overwhelming. Feeling sexually crazed, she wriggled, writhed and squatted, tying to increase the intoxicating stimulation of her rectum.

Then, just as she was about to reach the peak, the hands were suddenly withdrawn. Groaning, she turned as Nick stepped back with an expression of uncurbed craving on his face. Her frustration immediately turned to sympathy as she watched Nick stroke his engorged, pulsating cock.

"Fuck, you are such a Dirty Girl," he crooned. Watching Anne grind her ass on the fingers, left Nick incapable of harnessing his own desire.

Anne managed to mumble, "Flattery will get you everywhere, Sir." Bending forward just a bit, she pulled apart her ass cheeks.

Nick eyed her appealing anus, which gaped slightly from the recent assault. Bending at the knees, he lined his dick up with the target and ferociously shoved it in her ass.

The impact of his body against hers drove Anne forward so that her forehead lay against the glass door. Short on time, Nick dispensed with the niceties. Her hot ass welcomed him home as he pounded away at her tiny body.

Already primed for release, it was just a matter of moments before Anne's explosive orgasm commenced. A long, low pitched moan escaped her lips as power gathered in the small of her back and ignited a series of spasms in her ass.

While her legs jerked, Anne's pelvis was caught in the momentum, spiraling into a series of rhythmic convulsions. Thankfully, due to Nick's support she managed not to fall to the ground from the force of her mighty climax.

Nick's chest rumbled as her ass rippled around his dick. Before allowing himself to cum, he pulled out and released a torrent of semen on her back. Being a very considerate spouse, he generally didn't like sending her to work with an ass full of cum. Pulling her back to him, Nick relished the feel of her body as it continued to flutter from the intense release of sexual tension.

When he was sure she was steady on her feet, Nick used soap to wash away the remnants of his love. Kissing her one last time on the neck, he quickly soaped off and exited the shower. Anne definitely required a few additional minutes of recovery.

They crossed paths again in the kitchen and quickly wolfed down breakfast. Their usually egocentric teens had both already left for school, but managed to tidy up after their morning meal.

Valentine's Day cards were finally exchanged by the loving couple. Anne had written hers with heartfelt emotion. She thanked Nick for being a wonderful partner over the course of their many years together. He truly was the only man for her.

Nick's card was more simple and direct.

"I look forward to fucking you tonight," read the inscription. Anne nearly choked on her tea, enticed by the promise of her mate.

Anne's face beamed as Nick smiled broadly. Unbeknownst to her, he actually did have kinky plans for the evening. A hint would be dropped, but later in the day. Parting ways, they headed off to work, both enjoying the satisfaction of their recent intercourse and excitement for a future union.

*****

Anne and Nick were both physicians, having met early on in medical school. While Anne worked in a group setting, seeing well established patients on a schedule, Nick was heavily involved in administration. Consequently, he spent very little time doing clinical work.

Anne had a very enjoyable day at work and received several boxes of candy from patients, in honor of Valentine's Day. Then, just before the end of her day, she drew in a sharp breath, having received a shocking text from her husband.

"Bring home a metal one." Nick's text caused an immediate reaction in Anne's pussy, which suddenly felt sadly empty.

About a week before, Nick had texted Anne, asking that she bring home a speculum with which to play. After presenting him with the requested tool, he'd been befuddled by the fact that it was plastic, as opposed to metal. Patiently, she explained her group had converted to plastic as a cost saving measure. After removing the speculum from the bag, Nick tried to get the hang of the "new-fangled" gadget. Sixty seconds later, Anne heard a loud crack as the speculum broke apart in his hands. Since Anne hadn't been sure of his intentions, she wasn't too disappointed at the time.

Now, looking at her current text, Anne again wondered why Nick was suddenly interested in medical play. Mixing work and sex had never really appealed to either of them. In her opinion, work was best left at the office. But, she was admittedly impressed by his persistence. Well, if he wanted to 'play doctor', she would willingly go along for the ride.

However, there was one rather big problem with her kinky assignment. While grabbing a plastic speculum from an exam room was not a big deal. Getting her hands on a metal speculum without being noticed was more challenging.

Metal speculums were kept in a drawer that was in the middle of the nursing station. They were mostly unusual sizes, either very large or extra small, but in the mix were a few of the regular size.

The main issue was that five support staff members sat in the nursing station. Because they were all extremely attentive and helpful, there was absolutely no chance that she would escape unnoticed. Having finished with patients for the day, a creative excuse was needed, and fast.

She looked back at her phone; perhaps she had been mistaken. No, sure enough the text was there, plain as day. She briefly considered blowing it off, but was intrigued to know exactly how Nick would put it to use.

"Fuck!" she thought to herself.

Looking skyward, she rolled her eyes and started to laugh at the preposterous predicament. With teenagers still at home, she was certainly used to maneuvering so that they remained in the dark about her proclivities. Trying to think of a way to explain her need for a metal speculum to her adult support staff was a bit more difficult.

She took a minute to come up with ideas, while she walked down the hall towards her destination. Panic set in as she rounded the corner. All five assistants looked at her expectantly as she moved into their territory.

Immediately, the staff members asked how they could help. Anne was uncharacteristically flustered. In her office, she was the team lead. The majority of her work day involved directing both patients and support staff. In the bedroom, however, she preferred a submissive role. It was an interesting contrast that culminated in a clashing together of her two identities at that very moment.

While rebuffing their offers for help, she walked towards the speculum cabinet. Nonchalantly, she leaned over while rummaging through the contents. The head nurse walked over to Anne, causing her face to blush bright red.

"I thought you were done with patients for the day," said the nurse.

Anne's heart raced now that she was truly on the spot. "Yes, well I've... decided... to keep a few metal speculums in my exam rooms because...," she looked around wildly for divine inspiration, as she spoke slowly.

The God's of Kink were surely smiling down upon her as she spied an 'environmental hazard' sign on the wall, next to the dirty specimen sink. Feeling suddenly emboldened, she continued. "After all, where are the plastic speculums sent when we're done with them? I bet they're just taking up space in a landfill." Anne shook her head in disgust, for effect.

Quite sure that all people living in her area code could hear the pounding of her heart, Anne looked boldly at the nurse to see if her ruse was successful.

Pausing for a moment, the nurse raised her eyebrow. It seemed to take forever before she responded, "You're probably right! I've never thought about that."

Anne breathed a silent sigh of relief when she realized the excuse had passed muster.

"Don't worry, I'll have your room stocked with them by tomorrow," replied the always efficient assistant.

Once again, Anne tensed. "Oh, um... don't worry. I'll just grab a few to... help... out." She honestly couldn't remember a recent occasion where she had sounded like such a bumbling idiot.

Summoning all her courage, she dug through the cabinet in front of the spectators. Anne tried to appear thoughtful in her selection. She took a few of each size, and placed them on the counter. After closing the cabinet door, she gathered them in her arms and made a bee line straight for one of her exam rooms. She stuffed the metal utensils in a drawer under the exam table and returned to her office.

Anne hastily packed up to leave, but was decidedly distracted, knowing that Nick had plans involving a speculum. Was this a red herring? He definitely indicated their evening would be conventional in nature. After mulling it over, she finally put it out of her head as she grabbed her coat and bag.

After donning her jacket, and with her bag in hand, she snuck back into the exam room closest to her office. Closing the door behind her, she reached down and grabbed the source of her very embarrassing afternoon. Briefly, she considered which size would be best. The large one definitely piqued her interest, but instead, she settled on the standard size.

*****

It was dinner time when Anne arrived home and entered the kitchen. She definitely was not surprised to find Nick enjoying a glass of his favorite scotch while waiting for her. Leaning against the counter, he looked every bit as handsome as when they first met so many years ago. His smile was broad as he eyed the bag she carried on her arm.

Deciding to tease him a bit, she put the bag over the back of the counter stool closest to him. After walking closer, she pulled him down by his tie, until his face was just in front of hers. She kissed him gently and in return, he embraced her tightly.

"Hi Babe, did you miss me," Anne asked as she brushed her lips along his.

Nick pulled back to peer into her eyes, "Of course, I always do." Although quite a pervert, Nick was also a very thoughtful husband who always made her feel loved.

Anne sighed contentedly, "Well, should we head out to dinner?"

"We'll be staying in tonight. Now, show me what you brought home?"

SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers
12