Champagne Room Service

Story Info
Hot sex in two hotel rooms..and Venus rises in a Star Dome.
1.3k words
3.8
6.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the meeting was dire. He was being so professional and she wasn't. She could barely sit still.. Every time she glanced his way, she felt him yesterday.. Fucking her hard in a tired hotel room.

He'd nearly made her come when she was driving.. Fingers soft and hard, stroking drawing her.. Hand separating her thighs.. By the time they arrived at the hotel all she could imagine was the enormous cock she'd felt through the fabric. She could hardly speak as they entered the room.. All senses were focussed on him. So he'd made her come violently with his expert tongue that when she thrust her hand between her legs she'd felt hot, wet, pulsing... God, she needed him to fuck her.

So he took her, watching as he entered and possessed her.. Driving her again and again to ultimate rabelaisian pleasure. She so wanted him to come in her, to give as well as receive. But she only got a taste of him that night....

There had been another hotel room.. Another life.. She'd been on room service duty and had carried the Champagne up six flights. He was standing at the window, looking over the city, and didn't even turn round when she entered. Although it was twilight he had not turned the lights on and the only illumination was the street lamps and the neon below.

Just open it.... He dismissed..

She complied.

The cork exploded from the bottle with the congested force of the journey, covering her as well as the wall. He ricocheted around at the noise, swearing. She stood, petrified, expecting the worst. But a surprise..She was still holding the bottle.

He appraised and decided.

Well, I've never had it served like that before.. Eyes narrowed, a question?

He came close and looked at her.. Dripping with the freezing bubbles.. Hair, eyelashes even the tip of her nose.

She stayed still as he, approached he slowly, ran a finger along her collar bone, dipping into the tight crease of her cleavage, collecting the golden droplets and offered her mouth his finger.

This was unexpected.. But not unwelcome. She looked at him for the first time, properly, and recognised her kind. Her lips parted and she gently flicked the tip of his finger with her pointed tongue, holding his eyes as she slowly sucked the whole of his finger into her mouth, whilst her tongue continued to swirl and spiral around. His hand stroked her face.. Bent to trace her wet eyebrow with his firm, warm tongue.

OK?

OK..

Then they both grinned. The game afoot.

His hand gripped her hair, pulling it right back, exposing her champagne soaked neck to his mouth. As his tongue lapped the sweet, smoothness , she was aware of her breasts swell and rise to meet is hot, ravenous mouth, stretching the cheap uniform to bursting point.

He released her hair and they began the game of tongues, testing, teasing, possessing. And all the time his hands were busy, liberating her body from the unnecessary clothes, until she was standing before him, naked. Her body bathed in the artificial light streaming through the bare window. She stood before him, unashamed to his fully suited frame and felt his eyes a searchlight on her flesh. He bent his head and took her left nipple in his mouth, licking the tightest bud then capturing between his teeth and biting hard. She felt the pleasure and pain sweep through her body, igniting the steady pulse between her legs. Their only contact his mouth at her breast.

Her hands reached to his head and held him close, his mouth opened against her and he began to suck hard, drawing her breast into his mouth, long and strong. She gasped, feeling her body tremble. He felt it too. Her fingers reached for his shirt, to undo, but he deflected.

Not yet.

He pushed her back on the bed, before her legs gave way, and she felt he cold bedspread in contrast to her body and her lay on her, crushing the breath away as she writhed against him.She gasped for breath and his tongue filled her mouth. The coarse material of his suit, the stubble on his chin, rough hair a contrast to her soft, smooth, supplicant body. It seemed to inflame every inch of her and she wrapped her legs around him, imprisoning his body between her legs, grinding against the rough wool. She could feel his cock, straining to be free, pushing to be inside her. He had more will power. He knelt up between her legs, to take a swig of champagne from the bottle, and checked the mirror. He always enjoyed the sight of a naked, wanton woman ripe and ready for him, whilst he kept his clothes on until the last possible moment.. If only he had a camera..

This musing was his mistake.

With a swift motion she was at his crotch and released the eager shaft. His trousers fell away. She captured him in her mouth, and began to lick and suck lustily with relish.. Reaching up, she tipped the remains of the bottle, so the cold, amber liquid bathed the base and length of his cock and she drank and lapped greedily. He was delightfully surprised by his unusual hand maiden, and decided to raise the game.

Slipping off his tie, he took her wrists and gently, but firmly secured them above her head, laying her back.

He made her watch as he undressed too, talking how it would be. Then he lay on her again, his mouth taking hers, the position of her arms thrusting her breasts towards him. He was quick. Suddenly he was astride her chest, his ramrod cock between her breasts and he was holding them close, thrusting hard, then pausing and allowing her to lick and suck the swollen purple tip. His hand between her legs, stroking and fetching with an expert touch.

Suddenly, he twisted his fingers and pushed deep into the core of her.. Stretching and thrusting. His knuckles bruised her inner lips and her mouth opened as a mirror.

Taking his hand from her sopping cunt, he thrust his fingers into her hungry mouth and she sucked greedily on them as his throbbing cock forced entry into her swollen sex. Tearing at the red, hot, softness. after one stroke, he felt her juice flow anew and bathe, welcome his

hardness, grip and draw to meet him cry out as he shot his scalding spunk into the very depth of her.....

But, this is what happened... in the meeting ... During the matrix...

She went out to get water, and, while she was out of the room the fire alarm went off..

As the group left the building, she opened the door of the Star Centre and drew him into the astrodome.

The alarm was loud so no talking as she knelt before him, unbuttoned his jeans and took him in her mouth.. Licking and sucking,desperate , time was short.. His cock wasn't...

Her fingers and mouth were quick, wet and in a hurry, she wanted to feel his hot spunk forcing down her throat.. She was grazing his balls .. Fingers teasing the soft, private silk.. A finger gently probing the most private place. She felt the growing tension, the storm, gathering.. She wanted him to want her and be lost... But the man had more control.. When she was sucking on the hot, hard purple he suddenly lifted her to her feet ... Turned her round. She responded and presented to him.. And he fucked her, she was bubbling for him... Her cunt, tropical gripped him.. She screamed for him as he drove, her again to melt, pulse and quicken against him as he too came in her.. Shooting hot and hard into her.. Melding in the perfect orgasm..

As they bathed in the afterglow and aftershocks, the stars coming back into focus and Venus rose in the astrodome ... They rejoined the meeting... A false alarm.