Champagne Secrets

Story Info
Lovers have an adventure they'll never forget.
957 words
3.83
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all fun and games until he changed the pace. Tom heightened the atmosphere by having a few tricks up his sleeve, one being edible body lotion. Another one was a blindfold and ice cream. She takes the ice cream from him. Melissa puts the blindfold on Tom. Very slowly and deliberately she placed small dips of his favorite ice cream along a line from his navel to his chin as he lay blindfolded and strapped to the bed. She positioned herself to be in the distance of his hands and mouth. Before she put the blindfold on him, he squirted some of the body lotion on her.

Slowly he licked circles around her nipples with the wet tip of his hot moist tongue. He continued to swirl his tongue around her nipples...... loving the way they harden as the tip of his tongue leaves a wet trail circling her breasts. He lightly caresses the tips of her nipples.... so that they move and jump, then wrapped his warm, wet tongue around her nipples.... and teased her to incredible hardness. By this time she is wanting more, she can't take anymore of the torturous teasing. She makes him stop and she starts putting more ice cream on because it's now a soupy mess. She first starts on the chest near his nipples and worked down. Then put whipped cream on his stomach. From the coldness and his hardness he felt like molten rock and that he would explode soon.

Then Melissa put some in his mouth. She took the toppings of his choice and drizzled them over his body. While she is doing this it just heightens her excitement and his arousal. She then puts a cherry in his mouth and puts one in hers and they start French kissing. She then puts another cherry wherever he wants. She started licking, the ice cream off his chest then lower she goes teasingly at first to just give him enough to make him stir and then with more of a purpose. She descends down to his navel and delves into his belly button while he squirms with anticipation of what comes next.

She starts tracing circles up and down his body making him even harder, licking, scratching, and giving him love bites. Ever so slowly she teases him with her tongue just tasting the whipped cream traveling up to his mouth and kissing him with the whipped cream in her mouth. She travels back down and laps him up very gently and softly like she is drinking from a water fountain. Melissa stops near his stomach and she starts raking her nails up and down his stomach when his muscles start to clench, Melissa takes his penis very slowly into her mouth teasing it very lightly, kissing, blowing, sucking, and caressing ever so slowly to drive Tom to distraction.

Tom can't take it anymore and grabs Melissa to stop her from teasing him. Melissa doesn't know that Tom has something up his sleeve. He held her close, skin to skin. He caressed her breasts, deftly fingering the nipples. He lifted one to his mouth. His lips enclosed it. His rough, damp tongue finessed it into a tight little peak. He murmured something about sucking it before he matched action to words. As his soft, wet mouth caressed her, Melissa began to move restlessly beneath him. She arched her back, pushing deeper into his mouth. She ran her fingers through his dark hair and held his head against her. She doesn't see the champagne bottle that he put in an ice bucket to the side of the bed. He takes the champagne bottle and opens it, and starts pouring it over Melissa's body.

It funneled from her belly into the V of her thighs. Its icy bubbles glistened in the tight, glossy curls before warm lips sipped them up one by one. To Melissa it felt like divine ecstasy. When he parted her thighs and caressed her, she was already moist, but he kept caressing his fingers inside her until she was slippery and almost incoherent with need. He entered her with one smooth stroke and lay motionless for a long while, relishing the way her body tightly enveloped his. He kissed her mouth. Then her breasts. He began to move. Faster. Melissa felt Tom's pulsating length inside her. He was hard as a rock but was smooth as silk when he was engulfed in her sweet moist wet softness.

To him it felt like pure hot bliss. Melissa started grinding her hips against his making soft meowing sounds almost like a little purrrrrrring sound. She increases the tempo a bit faster every time. Tom pulsates in and out of her velvety wetness. Melissa's muscles start to contract and she starts squeezing her vaginal muscles to make him feel the power she has over him and to feel him squirm inside her. She thinks this is pure bliss having him under her spell she has woven. Tom's back and stomach muscles start to arch and grow taunt. He thinks he can't stand anymore of the torture and just as he thinks he will cum Melissa puts an ice cube on his balls and it's just all he can take.

Her body starts to quiver and shake just as she claws his back, he loses all control and spurts into her silkiness and is totally and utterly lost. He thinks that this has had to be the best dream he has ever had in his entire life. He tries to pinch himself and realizes he isn't dreaming. He is so happy that he has found someone like Melissa as he takes her in his arms they fall asleep together.