Champagne Seduction

Story Info
Sharing champagne leads to a memorable evening.
751 words
3.46
14.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are alone, you and I, in your candlelit bedroom, sitting together propped up by pillows and sharing a bottle of champagne. We have been enjoying a relaxing evening of pleasant music and banter, and now there is a lull. The champagne and the patchouli scent of your cologne are making me feel a bit lightheaded, or maybe it’s just the effect of the closeness of our bodies. You put your glass down, take mine and put it beside yours, and press your lips to mine. I respond, my lips parting, and our tongues dance together. We bask in the moment, our hands entwining in each other's hair.

I am wearing a short, clingy dress. As we continue to kiss, you slide a hand downward, caressing my breasts through the fabric and making my already-aroused nipples stand out all the more. Slowly, without breaking our lip-lock, you let your hand wander down my belly toward my crotch. You can feel the outline of my mound through the fabric, and you can tell that I’m not wearing underwear.

You reach inside my bodice and cup one of my breasts in your hand. Your fingers move to my nipple and pinch it lightly, rolling the nipple between your fingers as I moan in approval. You release the nipple, then lift your champagne glass. “To us,” you say, as you carefully spill a small amount of the wine on the breast. I gasp and shiver slightly as the cold champagne hits my nipple. Soon, though, your warm mouth is on my breast, your swirling tongue lapping at the champagne and teasing my nipple as you attend to my other breast with your hand. I moan louder, my body arching in ecstasy. “Nice vintage,” you say, your eyes sparkling as you drip your champagne on my other breast, and your heavenly tongue resumes its ministrations.

Gently, you trail your other hand down my body until it finds my pussy. You dip a finger inside. "You are so wet," you murmur, and bring your finger to your lips to taste me. "Mmm..." You gaze mischievously into my eyes as you suck your finger clean.

You lower your face to my pubic area and flick your tongue against my clit. I respond with a sharp intake of breath and surrender to your lingual caresses. You sense that you are about to drive me over the edge, and without stopping your loving tongue, you put one finger inside my twat and begin fucking me. The sensation grows more intense as you add another finger and continue probing my pussy faster and deeper, until I am coming so hard I feel like a shooting star.

Trembling, I collapse in your arms, and you hold me close. “You’re so beautiful,” you whisper. “Feel what you’ve done to me.” You move my hand down to rest on the crotch of your silk boxers. I feel the hardness of your cock, which grows longer and stiffer in response to my touch.

“Mmm, you’re so hard,” I murmur appreciatively.

I slide down along your body as I slip your boxers down, freeing your fully erect cock. I massage it in my hand. You gasp in pleasure as I flutter my tongue against the tip, cradling your balls in my hand. Slowly and deliberately, I lick your prick from base to tip, then take just the head in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it, delighting in the salty taste of your pre-cum.

I take your entire length into my mouth, and you run your fingers through my hair as you move your cock in and out of my mouth faster and faster. Unable to control yourself any longer, you cry out in your spasm, shooting your hot cum into my mouth. I swallow, savoring every drop of you.

“Thank you,” you sigh, holding me close to your body. As we kiss, I stroke your sated, relaxed prick, and I am amazed to find it soon growing firm once more. With a twinkle in your eye, you grin and say to me, “He’s not through with you yet.”

Positioning yourself between my legs, you thrust your hard cock deep inside my drenched and welcoming pussy and begin moving in and out of me, first slowly, then faster. “Oh, my love,” you sigh, “my sweet Lalenya.” I call out your name again and again as my climax begins.

“I love you!” we scream in unison, as our orgasms collide. And we mean it.