Chance Encounter

Story Info
Jessica gets the chance of a lifetime.
1.4k words
4.35
18.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is dim, the glow of the monitor the only light. Her desk is littered with various papers, post-it notes and empty cans of Diet Coke. She stares intently at the monitor, her fingers typing furiously, pausing only to take a sip of her soda, or to light another cigarette.

She pauses, getting up to stretch her back, the dim light coming off of the monitor showing off her figure. Her long black hair drapes around her body, the ends coming down just past her buttocks. She isn't the greatest looking, and she knows that and constantly tries to change that, but finally gave up after trying every diet known to man. She'd never be a model, this she knows, but at least she can alter her pictures to look like it.

She looks out the window, noting that the sky is getting lighter as dawn approaches. Sighing, she tells her friends that she has to go, that the time to go to work is approaching fast, and would see them all when she logged back in at work.

"Another day at work with no sleep…" She thinks. Nothing new to her, she's gone to work with out sleep before. She closes the program and is about to shut down when an instant message pops up.

Malice says: "Good morning beautiful, you're up early."
Mysterious says: "Actually, I haven't been to bed yet. I was just about to shut down and go to work. Twelve hour shift today."
Malice says: "That's not healthy you know."
Mysterious says: "The nightmares I have when my eyes are closed isn't healthy either."
Malice says: "Nightmares? I wasn't aware that you had those."
Mysterious says: "It's not something I tell just anyone."
Malice says: "Sounds like you need someone there in bed with you."
Mysterious says: "Is that an offer?"
Malice grins sheepishly.
Malice says: "You know I would love to be in bed with you."
She glances at the clock and notices that she has 10 minutes to get to work.
Mysterious says: "I'd love to stay and chat some more, but I am going to be late."
She shuts down, not even bothering to answer him.

She gets to work, still thinking about the uneasy feeling she had while talking to Malice. She knew he was from England, has even heard his sexy British accent. Over the last year, she's only talked to him sporadically, through email. She was once his net slave, but that had ended a year ago when she left the net, almost completely. For a year, she would get emails from him, and replied back, but never bothered to explain herself. But never IM's.

"I wonder if he'll be online later when my shift ends," she thought and then laughed to herself. "He'd be at work long before it's time for me to go home."

She sits down at her little desk in her cubicle, and logs onto the system. She's rigged the computer to be able to receive her email, and also log on to chats if it ever gets boring. Not even five minutes into the transcript that she was typing, an email message popped up and said she had an email from Malice.

Hi Beautiful,

I just wanted to let you know I missed you a lot this past year,

and that I was hurt that you never told me why you left Leather and Lace

without letting anyone know why. I know you've replied to my emails,

but you never explained why. Was it because I told you I loved you?

She sighs as she continues to read the email, her heart skipping a beat when she saw the word love. Never in her life, has she had a man tell her he loved her… If only…

I dreamed of you tonight. You were dressed in a black, transparent dress.

It was so sexy. You had a black thong on, and everyone could see it. You

didn't have a bra on, your breasts bouncing with each step, your nipple

rings clearly showing, and the diamond in your navel ring flashing in the

light. Even the golden chain you wore around your waist sparkled. I was

the envy of every man in the room… Just thinking about this dream I get

hard.

She closes her eyes for a moment. She can't help but notice the tingling between her legs. Malice sure knows how to push her buttons. It's always been a fantasy of hers, to wear a see through dress in public. If only…

Darling, I still love you. This past year has been so incomplete

with out you in my life. Yes I know all we've done was talk at L&L, and

on voice chats, but just your personality alone won me over. I had these

feelings the first time I talked to you, before we even started to scene.

I want you to know, in a few weeks I will be moving to Honolulu.

To my delight, my company decided to have me go there to 'scout' new

locations.

She pauses again to reread that last paragraph. Then she hears the footsteps. Quickly she closes the window and goes back to typing. Her fingers are a blur on the keyboard, looking up when she hears the person stop outside her cubicle.

"What are you doing for lunch today, Jess," asks her friend, Shelly.

"Not sure yet, why?"

"Oh… Just that I've got reservations over at Sam Choy's but got message saying that he won't be there for lunch. Just wondering if you'd want to take his place and have lunch with me"

"Sounds good, I'll meet you there," Jessica smiles and looks back down at her monitor. That distraction from Malice's email was welcome. Noting that the coast is clear, she opens her email back up.

I would so much like to get together with you for the first time

in real life. I don't expect you to fall to your knees, as much as I dream

of you in that position. I do believe in getting to know each other better

first. I will email you when I get into Honolulu and get settled.

Missing you, Sabian

Sighing, she goes back to the transcripts. Typing furiously until one of her supervisors pops her head into the cubicle and tells her to get going to lunch, or she'd miss out on her break. Slowly she gets up, stretching and arching her back. Bending down slightly to disable her email crack, she logs off the system and walks to the elevator.

Out on the street, she slips on a pair of sunglasses. Her cell phone rings as she is walking towards the restaurant. It's Shelly, telling me what the table name is under, since she would be late in getting there. Jess hangs up wondering why Shelly didn't just stop by her desk to tell her that. Shrugging, she walks on, still thinking about Malice.

The restaurant is a little crowded. The hostess shows her to a table that's in a quiet corner, almost private. Looking around, trying to spot Shelly, she notices a tall man walk through the door. His shoulder length dark hair sparks a note of recognition in her, but she didn't know why. Looking down at the menu, she's startled by the man, who sits down across from her.

"So we meet at last Beautiful," he purrs.

"Malice," She exclaims. No wonder he looked familiar. "You're supposed to be in England!"

"I lied. I knew you would refuse to meet me. Your best friend helped out a lot."

Staring deep into his green eyes, she almost jumps out of her chair when her phone rings. The phone's display says it's a voice mail. Jess calls into her voicemail to receive the message.

"Hi Doll, sorry to fool you. Sabian asked me to do this. By the way, the boss says you don't have to come back to work… And you know what, I think the boss is jealous… I am too! I mean, who wouldn't be jealous of you with that hunk… and that accent! It's to die for! Tell me all the sexy details Doll, talk to you later!"

Frowning, she hangs up the phone, turning it completely off, and dropping it into her purse. Looking up into his green eyes again, her frown melts away.

"Sabian," she whispers.

Smiling, he grasps her hand, sending shivers down her spine.

*********

I'm thinking about continuing this story, but unsure as of yet. This is my first submission and would appreciate any feedback you may have. Thanks for reading.