Chance Encounter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

He knew he should stop asking but he couldn't, "Then it was good."

"Yes. Jose is no Leo, but he was able to last a long time. But that wasn't what made it good."

"What made it so good then?"

"Watching your reaction while I seduced him. And the way you looked away when he stared at you. The way he catered to me through lunch while he ignored you. The best part was while he was fucking me I knew you were sitting in the booth having to wait, but not knowing what we were doing or when we would finish."

He wanted to tell her he thought they were a team enjoying this experience together, playing roles, not being their true selves, but what came out was, "Jean, I'm not a wimp."

"But you were today."

"Is that how you see me?"

She said nothing. He leaned his head back resting it against the side of the mattress. He closed his eyes momentarily hoping the nausea he was feeling would go away. It didn't. He moved Jean's head, jumped up, and ran to the bathroom. The instant he positioned his head over the toilet, his entire lunch came up. Even after his stomach was empty he continued to dry heave. He flushed the toilet, but not before cleaning the rim of any vomit that missed the bowl. He stood up feeling weak, but better. He went to the sink and washed his hands. He then splashed water on his face and rinsed his mouth out. He looked through a vanity drawer, found some toothpaste, squeezed it onto his finger and brushed the taste out of his mouth.

He heard Jean ask several times if he was okay, but ignored her. She knocked on the bathroom door, but he didn't open it until he was ready to leave. He opened the door to find her standing there a look of concern on her face, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I guess lunch didn't agree with me. Are my clothes dry?"

She said, "Are those dirty?" pointing to his sweats.

"No, I just feel like changing. I want to go home"

She looked disappointed, "Don't go. You can lay down on my bed and take a nap. Please."

It was as though she flicked off one switch and turned on another. Against his better judgement he let her talk him into staying. She escorted him back to her bed. He lay down on his side, his head resting on her pillow, feeling depressed and exhausted. He could smell her scent on the pillow. He thought of how much he loved her and wondered if she loved him the same. He didn't understand her anger. He thought he was being a supportive boyfriend. He believed they were sharing something unique.

She sat on the edge of the bed. He closed his eyes. He could feel her looking at him. She ran her fingers through his hair and caressed his face. He fell asleep, but not before hearing, "I love you."

He didn't answer back.

She covered him with a blanket and left the room. She was on the edge of the bed when he awoke.

She asked, "Do you feel rested?"

The humiliation and hurt temporarily forgotten he answered, "Yes."

"How's your stomach?"

"Okay." He rolled onto his back.

Jean's mom came in a minute later. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked.

He told her he was fine thinking it might have been something he ate.

Her mom said, "I've never gotten sick from their food. How are you feeling Jean?"

Jean said she was fine, but they hadn't eaten the same thing. He had eaten enchiladas verdes while she had eaten tacos de carne asada. Just like her he thought always wanting meat.

Her mom left and returned a few minutes later with his clothes neatly folded. "Here's your clothes." Her expression revealed nothing to indicate she knew the stains were from his semen.

He thanked her.

She smiled and said it was her pleasure, "I checked. You didn't stain them, but you need to be more careful. That's twice in the last week you had an accident."

He felt his face flush, "I'll be careful. I promise."

"Boys are so careless. Jean's dad and brothers were the same way." She left the room, but not before closing the door, leaving he and Jean alone. He wished she had stayed because what he was now feeling was awkward. He wondered if today marked the end of them as a couple. He felt numb inside.

He looked at Jean. She smiled at him hoping he would smile back. He looked at her wondering how she could have been so mean to him one minute and so nice the next.

Jean spoke first, "I'm sorry for what I said. I thought you liked what I was doing. I didn't mean to get so carried away."

"I did like what happened, but I don't want you to think of me that way."

"Normally I don't think of you that way, but today seeing you totally dominated by another man turned me on."

"And you enjoy that, seeing me humiliated?"

She glanced away before staring at him, "Not always, but sometimes I do, like today."

"That's not very comforting."

She persisted in pointing out the obvious, "Admit it. You liked it and from the stain on your paints more than just a little. I would say a whole lot."

As much as he didn't want to admit it, her observation was accurate. "I guess you're right."

"You guess? I know I'm right. I wish I had a picture of you at lunch to show you."

"But I don't want you to always think of me that way. I do have a backbone."

"I don't always think of you that way. You're very strong morally. What other man would marry me knowing I was carrying another man's child?"

He felt flattered. "But..."

"But what?" "There are times I think you like being humiliated."

"I guess I never thought of it that way. What other times?"

"Last Sunday when I was with Leo and now today." She let the words sink in. "It's your personality. And it's not just with Leo and now Jose. You're that way around me. You like me to be in charge, don't you?"

He thought before answering, but she was right,"Yes."

"I like it too," she softly said.

"You really seemed like you hated me when you were telling me."

"Hate you, never. I love you. I don't know why, but it excited me to make you feel useless and..."

He finished her sentence, "Less than a man. You enjoy humiliating me."

She said, "Yes. But it's not because I don't love you. I love you even more when you let me get my way even if it means hurting your feelings." She paused before continuing, "You like it too. If you didn't you would have broken up with me."

"Is that what you want Jean? For me to break up with you?"

"No. Losing you would devastate me. You're my best friend and lover. I'm just saying you must like it or you wouldn't still be here."

"I didn't like the way you talked to me before I got sick. You sounded so mean."

"I'm sorry, but it's hard to humiliate you and sound sweet."

"When I asked you to tell me what happened I was hoping you would tell me how the two of you made love detail by detail."

Jean looked hurt at his choice of words to describe her recent encounter with the waiter. "Is that what you think he and I did, made love? Do you think I make love with Leo? Tonto (stupid), there's only one man I've made love to, you. And I only want one man for a boyfriend, you. Sometimes I don't think you'll ever get it. You're the only one for me, the only one who I'll ever make love with. Today was for us. I loved seeing you so excited. That made it even more exciting for me. Jose and I didn't make love; we had sex. He put his cock in me, fucked me until we both came, and that was it, end of story. What you and I did afterwards in the car was making love."

Now it was his turn to look surprised.

She explained, "Making love is more than intercourse. Anything you and I do physically with one another I consider making love. Watching you lick your fingers clean and petting me afterwards is making love because you are doing it for me. It's a sign of how much you love me." She paused before asking, "Do I make sense?"

"Yes, you make sense. I just feel so threatened right now I need lots of reassurance."

She leaned over and tenderly kissed him, "Then I'll just have to reassure you. Just remember, only one man took my virginity, you. I could have lost it to anyone, but I wanted it to be you. You're the man I want to marry, raise kids and grow old with. I hope you'll always feel the same."

"Jean, I feel the same way. I'm just having a hard reconciling the two different sides of me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a man. What we're doing makes me feel like I'm a sissy, a maricon (homosexual). Like I'm not a man."

"We all care what other people think, but don't let anyone's opinion of you keep you from being you. Trust me; you're all man so don't think you're not."

He must have looked skeptical. She tried another approach, "See if this helps. Think of the times when I'm with other men as break time for you from having to be a "man". You can put your guard down and let the other side come out. Consider it a mini vacation from having to always being in charge, doing well in school, working, and eventually being the breadwinner."

He pointed out, "But around you I'm never in charge."

She asked, "Do you want to be? I'll let you."

He thought about it for about a split second, "No. I really like you making our decisions. It's nice having you in charge."

Saying it to her made him immediately feel better. She was letting him be him self and he was letting her be her. He liked having her dominate him; even when it felt bad it felt good.

She said, "I know I'm bossy. Just tell me if I'm being too bossy. I tend to go overboard on everything I do. Promise me you'll tell me. I won't like hearing it, but I'll try and tone down a little."

"You're not too bossy. Around you I don't mind being told what to do. It would be different with someone else."

He rolled to his side and sat up. They hugged. He asked her what she felt like doing.

She said, "How about we stay in? We can watch t.v., play board games or cards, order pizza."

He felt like cocooning. Her idea sounded wonderful. He got out of bed and picked up his clothes.

Jean said, "You don't need to change. Just wear my sweats."

He protested saying, "I don't want your dad to see me in these. They're a little effeminate."

She answered, "My dad won't care. Just wear them. I know they're comfortable."

"Okay", he said, still skeptical, but secretly glad he didn't have to change.

"I bet you look cute in my panties. You might just have to give me a peek."

He smiled and said, "Only if you insist."

The evening took an even better turn. Her sister was at the movies and was going to a party afterwards. Her mom and dad went out, first to dinner then to another couple's house for cards and drinking. Her dad was headed to the car when her mom said goodbye, reminding them to have fun and to pick up Jean's sister at midnight. Her mom kept stealing glances at his crotch while talking to them. Her last words were spoken to Jean, but were for both their benefit.

Her face positively glowed when she said, "Jean, Tell him he needs to be more careful, but if there's an accident, leave the clothes on top of the washer. I'll do them when I get home."

Jean looked overjoyed. It was as though a business deal they had been negotiating for months had fallen into place. They had reached an agreement. Her mother was seeing Jean in a new light, as a woman, one with carnal desires.

Jean hugged her, "Oh, Mom, you're the best."

He didn't grasp the deal they were cutting. He was just embarrassed that Jean's mom knew those were cum stains on his clothes.

Jean and her mom hugged goodbye. Her mom closed the door and said for them to have fun, but not too much fun.

He said goodbye. She closed the door behind her.

Jean's dad had hardly said a word before he exiting the house. He and his wife were at odds over the two of them dating. He loved his wife, but wished he had dated more. His wife agreed to a point, but believed the decision to date others or be exclusive with one boy was hers to make. Not his.

Her dating Leo he thought should have cooled off their relationship, but it hadn't so Jean's dad cranked up the heat insisting she date more men. He was hoping her boyfriend would get fed up and do the same. He didn't necessarily want the two of them to break up as he saw in her boyfriend a man who would treat his daughter well and be a good provider. He just thought they were too young to be so serious.

He also erroneously concluded Jean was a very good girl. He knew of Leo's reputation; their families had been friends for years, but Jean certainly didn't seem taken with Leo. She dutifully went on her dates. If she was feeling conflicted it was news to him. He wondered if it was their age difference. He saw Leo as a stud and didn't understand why his daughter wasn't crazy about him. He really didn't understand how women think.

After her parents left he had to know what was going on between Jean and her mom, "Jean, what was all that about?"

"Relax," she said.

"Jean, she knows what caused those stains. Once she tells your dad, do you really think he'll let me set foot around here?"

"Don't worry, she won't tell my dad."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Look. I know my mom. She takes you cumming in your underwear as a good sign. It means you're not cumming in me and that I'm still a virgin. But that's not why I'm so happy. She's on our side, not my dad's."

He knew there was alot of talk about he and Jean dating and how to cool it off, but he thought Jean's mom and dad were in agreement.

Jean explained, "She would never go against my dad. That's the way she was brought up; the man is always right. A good wife supports her husband's decision even if it is wrong. Tonight she let me know she disagrees with him. She likes me dating you, but she would never tell my dad."

It didn't really change anything. She would still do as her dad asked, date other men. Those she felt drawn to she would have sex with. He wouldn't date anyone else, but Jean. They would ride this rough patch out, make it their adventure, and be better for it. He still believed it was a phase.

Jean he would later discover had only shared some of her thoughts with him. While she enjoyed humiliating him, being in charge, and the feel of another man's cock, she did find it irritating he wanted to know details. He wasn't her confessor. She didn't want to feel guilty for getting what he couldn't give her. She couldn't help but blame him. As to the experience itself what she felt and did was private. It was Jose's cock that brought her so much pleasure not her boyfriend's and all the pillow talk in the world wouldn't change it. She had provided him plenty of details about Leo, but their relationship was different now. He knew and joyfully accepted her infidelity. He was her cuckold.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers