Chance Encounter Ch. 13

Story Info
Miguel visits for the weekend, leaving none the wiser.
5.3k words
3.9
21.2k
4

Part 13 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

Her period provided her a golden opportunity to share some of her new found knowledge with Miguel. It had never gotten in the way of them petting. She used tampons. She even had a pet name for her period, LRRH, Little Red Riding Hood.

Friday night he was at her door and hours later they were parked and fooling around. It was chilly but she still insisted on getting completely naked. The cold made her nipples even harder. Goosebumps popped up. She lay on her back, legs open, the string of her tampon dangling between her vulva.

She saw him look at it. She was nearly through and asked him if he wanted to take it out. Her question surprised him. He gently pulled on the string. She told him he needed to pull harder. Out it popped. She asked to see it. Dangling it in front of her she told him she was nearly through. He asked if he should get her a new one. She said there was no rush as she was barely bleeding.

He reached in front and found a box of tissues. He grabbed a few and wrapped them around her tampon.

She had a conspirator's gleam in her eye. She asked him if he wanted to put his finger where her tampon had been. He told her he didn't want to hurt her. He thought he would tear her hymen. She told him her hymen didn't completely seal off her vagina allowing she and other women to use tampons even if they were virgins.

She grabbed his hand and told him not to be nervous. He extended his middle finger and entered his first vagina. He wasn't on top of her or even stretched out beside her, but kneeling, the back of his thighs and buttocks resting on his calves and heels. It wasn't a particularly comfortable position, but it afforded him a view of Jean from head to toe.

It felt less sexual but more intimate and a bit clinical when he removed her tampon and inserted his finger. He noticed she was very wet. This he thought is what his penis would feel. She was tight. Jean squeezed her vaginal muscles and he noticed she got even tighter. It would be a dream come true to have his penis inside her. He didn't know if it would happen; they had a long time to wait. She was only in her second year of college.

Jean asked him if he could tell the difference when she contracted her muscles.

He answered, "Yes."

"Can you feel my hymen?"

He retracted his finger until only the first knuckle remained in her. He ran his finger up and down her hymen. He wondered just how fragile it was.

"Put your finger back in me. It feels good."

He did.

"Does it feel good to you?"

"Jean, it does." He loved the feel of her pussy around his flesh. Finger or penis he didn't care. All he knew was part of him was inside of Jean.

"Move it back and forth."

He hesitated not wanting to hurt her.

"You won't hurt me. It's tougher than you think. I haven't torn it and I've shoved alot of tampons in there."

He laughed. Jean was he thought very funny when she was matter of fact.

She parted her legs more and Miguel fucked her with his finger. She moaned and even rolled her pelvis. She was getting wetter.

The clinical exam was over; they were back to making out.

He had never had such unfettered access to her body. She was literally all laid out for him. It was also pretty obvious to him she liked being on display.

His right hand was between her legs so he used his left to focus on her breasts. Everything was so easy to access this way. He massaged each of her breasts and noticed how she liked their undersides touched. He saw her nipples grow. He pulled and twisted them. She rewarded his hand with more of her juices.

She couldn't believe how good he was making her feel. His tit play alone was driving her crazy. At one point she grabbed his hand and stuck several of his fingers into her mouth. She coated them with her saliva. She sucked them like she imagined she would a penis. She took them out. He took his wet hand and went back to work on her nipples. She knew if he kept it up she would orgasm just from his hands on her tits.

Miguel's finger hadn't stopped its in and out motion. He figured if he used his thumb he could rub her clitoris as he fucked her. Jean quit looking at Miguel and focused on what was outside the window of the hatchback, the stars. She wondered if this is what heaven offered, endless pleasure. This was she thought going to be her best orgasm ever. Miguel was so skilled.

It got even better as Miguel decided two hands on her genitals were better than one. He took his left middle finger and strummed her clitoris while he kept fucking her with his right.

"Oh my God," Jean cried.

Within seconds she was cumming. It was a long orgasm, each wave stronger than the last. She bucked against his finger wishing his penis was in her. She wanted to fuck. What made her orgasm even better was being able to let her entire body go rigid.

She begged him to stop, pushing his hands away. He held up his right middle finger. It was red. She wasn't through with her period. She laughed and he joined in at the sight of it.

He grabbed more tissues and cleaned his finger. He asked her if he should get her a tampon. She said no. She wanted him to do what he had just done again. She asked him if he was comfortable knowing his legs must be cramping, but he assured her he was fine.

The second time was even better. Miguel found he could lean forward and suck Jean's breasts and even kiss her. Aside from his mouth and hands being so talented she adored the way he took his time. He knew she needed time to reach the top of the mountain and he gave it to her.

She could will herself to orgasm faster and she had, but it was so much more satisfying to be taken slowly to the peak.

She intended to have him dry hump her after her second orgasm, but after finding out how late it was there was no time. She needed to get home. She apologized. He told her it was fine and assured her it was worth the sacrifice of his own climax.

She thought his actions noble, "When you get home tonight I want you to masturbate thinking about me."

She knew he jacked off, but it showed how comfortable they were with each for her to encourage him to beat his meat. She knew he needed a sexual outlet and being a dutiful and loving girlfriend it was the least she could do for him.

She had contemplated touching the lump in his pants, massaging it, but she chickened out. She feared she would want it in her so it was better left alone.

Miguel's confidence seemed to have grown in the months they dated. She was glad because she knew any of her girlfriends would happily take her place if they broke up. He was marriage material.

She knew what they did sexually played a role in boosting his self esteem. He couldn't help but notice how good he made her feel. It would she told herself only get better when they started fucking.

On the drive back to her house she stared at him to the point of making him nervous. He asked her why. She told him because she had never been so in love with him. He thought it was because of the two orgasms, but it was for so much more.

It was the intimacy they shared before making out. He was so cool about removing her tampon. He didn't act grossed out or made fun of her. He was mature. He even made light of his blood stained finger. When he explored her vagina he was she noted in awe, the kid in the candy store. She considered her body his playground and while she couldn't give him the ultimate gift she wanted him to enjoy to his heart's content what she could give him.

In bed that night Miguel did what she asked not once, but three times.

Jean lay in her bed having no desire to masturbate but thinking about Miguel and the man she was with the prior Saturday. His name was Kelly, but she refused to say it aloud and tried not to think it. She was afraid of blurting his name out and that would be bad.

She didn't regret what they did. If anything her night with Miguel affirmed her decision to get in the car with Kelly. She needed tutoring and he had schooled her. She had taken that knowledge and passed it on to Miguel. Kelly she told herself had been a very good decision. She was pretty sure he was no virgin. In spite of his funk after he came she had a good time with him. She wondered what his girlfriend was like. She knew her behavior had been risky and it could have been a disaster. What if Kelly hadn't been such a gentleman? He could have easily raped her. She silently laughed telling herself it wouldn't have been rape. If he had pressed the issue she would have let him fuck her.

Thankfully he hadn't.

Thinking about Kelly and Miguel and the sexual intimacies she shared with each got her juices flowing. She masturbated, rubbing herself as if her clitoris had a terrible itch, as images of Kelly and Miguel flashed inside her head.

Exhausted after she came she fell asleep reminding herself to block his name from her memory bank. Kelly didn't exist and being in the back seat of his car as he rubbed her love button with his cock and spurted his cum all over her pussy never happened. All they did was talk.

Saturday and Sunday night were repeats of Friday night. She and he got to their makeout location later than she wanted. She did what she had done Friday night, gotten naked in the back seat, legs open wide, her tampon's string dangling between her puffy lips, beckoning Miguel to take it.

She saw herself as a grand piano and he a concert pianist. He skillfully and to great effect played her body. The sounds his fingers produced as they struck her keys she likened to a cat in heat. She cursed, groaned, moaned, babbled, grunted, and screamed as one hand finger fucked her and the other roamed the length of her body. His mouth played an active role. When they weren't kissing he was licking her ear, kissing her neck and shoulder, or sucking her tits.

She noticed him staring at her crotch. He was studying it as he petted her. He grabbed a handful of her pubic hair and tugged at it. A loud moan came from inside her. She never imagined something so simple could feel so good.

Between orgasms they would pause a few minutes as her clitoris needed a break. It was the center of her pleasure but she noticed it could take only so much stimulation before needing a respite.

Miguel made no move to leave his perch and get on top of her. Since he seemed perfectly content to pleasure her she decided it was okay to be selfish. She ended the night exhausted from having cum so often. She looked at her watch. He asked if it was late. She said it wondering if he would make a move to dry hump her. When he didn't she suggested, "Lover, I need to get home. You have worn me out."

He didn't seem upset about missing his turn. She didn't know why she did it, but she asked him to get her a tampon from her purse. He did. She told him to unwrap it and she would show him how to insert it.

She had never seen him so serious. She noticed he was also excited. He had no trouble inserting the cardboard applicator into her vagina and depositing the tampon as he removed the applicator. He made sure he left the string out of her.

She smiled at him and asked if he enjoyed it. He nodded yes. She answered, "That can be your job when I'm on my period. Would you like to be the one who changes my tampon?"

He had a deer in the headlights look. She told him she was kidding, but instead of making him relax he seemed disappointed.

"Unless you want to."

Never in a million years did he imagine any woman making such a proposal and never in a million years did he picture himself wanting such a duty.

His embarrasment caused his voice to be really soft, "Yes. I want to."

"Good because I really want you to, but only if you want to. It excited me when you did."

She next had him put on her panties, then help her with her bra. He snapped it closed. Her dress was more difficult. She held her arms up. Bunched around her waist she said she needed to get out of the car. She said, "My shoes, please."

He got her shoes and put them on her feet. She asked as he did if she had pretty feet.

He said she did.

"So kiss them."

He held her right foot and kissed it several dozen times. Then he did something that completely surprised her. He took her big toe into his mouth and sucked it like a lollypop. She was glad she had a tampon in because his gesture started a flood.

She told him to do her other foot. When he took her left big toe out of his mouth she wished they had more time. She was not going to be able to sleep without another orgasm.

He quietly put her shoes on. He was excited and embarrassed, but so was she.

They were quiet on the drive to her house. She kept replaying the entire night, how good he made her feel. She loved being pampered by him. As to his worship of her feet, the word that came to mind was 'Wow.'

He wondered if she thought he was a freak. Her silence rattled him as he thought the worst. When they got to her house she invited him in. She was bothered by his silence and wondered if he was thinking she was a pervert.

When he got out of the car he didn't say anything, but she took him staying as a good sign. They entered the house. Her parents were in bed. She told him to wait while she let them know she was home.

She turned on the t.v. as she walked to their room. He sat down on the couch. She came into the living room and went past him whispering she would be back. A few minutes later she reappeared wearing a cotton nightgown. Its sleeves were long as was its hem which nearly hit the floor. She also had a blanket.

She asked him if he wanted a drink. He said yes. The kitchen, living room, and dining room were in one big room. She got them drinks handed his to him and set hers down on the coffee table. She asked if she could lay her head on his lap. She knew he was tired but she wanted to lay down instead of sitting up. He told her to lay down.

She had her head in his lap and twisted it to watch the t.v. She wanted to talk, but didn't know where to start. She decided to use praise.

"Kiss me, Miguel."

He lowered his head to hers and they kissed. She stuck her tongue between his lips and they leisurely frenched. She sensed it was a good time to talk.

She purred, "You were wonderful tonight. You always are, but tonight was exceptional. You made me feel so desired."

"Jean," he assured, "I do desire you. Any man would."

"I don't want any man, Miguel. I want you."

"You have me."

"You weren't grossed out by what I asked?"

"Not at all Jean. I actually felt privileged you would trust me enough to let me."

She chuckled, "Now you better understand what a woman goes through every month."

"I wasn't as nervous tonight removing it, but my hands were shaking when I inserted it."

"You did fine."

"Thanks."

Jean breathed a sigh of relief. She turned her head. On the other side of Miguel's slacks she felt his erection against her cheek. "Good," she thought.

He wasn't the only one aroused.

She rubbed her face against the lump, "I never knew you liked feet so much."

He softly laughed, "I never knew I did either. I've always thought you had really pretty feet, but the thought of kissing them never entered my mind. Did you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I loved it."

He teased her, "I could tell. I don't think I've heard you moan so loud."

"Miguel, I had no idea you doing that to me would feel so good. You can suck my toes anytime you want."

There was a half minute of silence before he answered. He sounded choked up when he told her, "Thanks."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. I've learned so much with you. I never thought I'd be so comfortable with anyone like I am with you."

He swore her blue eyes seemed to twinkle, "I know it's late and you need to go, but will you do me a favor." She moved her cheek against the bulge. He was so hard. The previous Saturday and now the last two nights with Miguel had changed her. She felt stronger, more capable, even empowered.

"Anything."

"Pet me again. I really need another orgasm."

He did his arm covered by the blanket. She lifted her nightgown. She had no panties on. He encountered the string as he parted her labia and located her clitoris. She asked him to go slow.

His hand ached by the time he finished.

She apologized for taking so long, but he was so good she wanted it to take forever.

She held his hand to her face, kissed it, smelling what was between her legs. Her odor was different during her period. Iron she thought as she sniffed. Women were stronger than men; they had to be. She didn't know why she thought it, but she had. Blood had iron in it and iron symbolized strength. Each month what flowed from her vagina was strength.

She moved her head around his lap. She had this strange compulsion to suck his penis. She didn't and wouldn't she told herself, but the urge was there. She sensed he would react to her mouth on his penis like she did when he sucked her toes. She felt bad she wasn't returning the pleasure he was giving her.

She wasn't ready to touch his penis. All she could offer was encouragement and frottage. She wasn't about to risk having him dry hump her on the family couch. It was tempting, but way too dangerous.

So she told him she was sorry they hadn't had time for him to hump her.

To ensure there was no mistaking her intent she rubbed her face against the bulge in his pants as she said, "Promise me you'll take care of this when you get home."

"Trust me Jean. I will."

"Good. I want you too. Did you last night?"

He smiled rather sheepishly, "Yes, three times."

"I'm impressed. I must really turn you on."

"You do."

Now he had a confession to make.

"Jean, I need to tell you something."

"What?"

He whispered, "Tonight when I was sucking your toes I..."

He couldn't finish the sentence; it was embarrassing.

"Came," she said.

"Yes."

"I wondered if you had. You were so quiet on the drive here. Were you embarassed?"

She didn't wait for a response, "Miguel, don't be. I nearly came too."

He felt relief hearing her talk.

"Promise me you'll never feel ashamed of what you and I do. Remember when we talked about sex. You told me to treat it like a smorgasboard. That's what I want us to do. We both discovered something tonight. You like sucking my toes and I like you sucking them."

He wanted to tell her he promised, but he couldn't. He instead said, "I'll try, but sometimes I think I'm wired differently."

"No, you're not. And if you are, so what? I happen to love the way you're wired. You are the best boyfriend ever. You treat me like a queen. You are so patient with me."

"You are my queen, Jean." He said it with such solemnity making her want to cry and to confess her betrayal. She didn't do either. It pained her to be on the receiving end of so much pleasure. She decided it was time to reciprocate. She remained convinced skin to skin contact with his penis would lead to fucking.

She asked him how he could be so patient.

"Because I love you. I really enjoy our time together even where we're doing nothing. What we do physically is fantastic, but even if we did nothing I would still want to be dating you."

Those words were her green light. It was time to let him know how deeply she cared for him. She turned her body towards the couch. Her face was in his lap. She put her mouth over the lump in his pants and used her teeth, lips, and tongue to massage his penis. Her move completely surprised him.

He held the back of her head. She was glad he wasn't wearing jeans. His slacks were thin. He would leave her house with a huge wet spot on the outside of his pants courtesy of her saliva. It didn't take him long. She accidentally found his sweet spot, the underside of his penis just below the head. She gummed it and within minutes he began spurting. She could feel his penis twitch followed by a release of cum. She kept her mouth on him until he was soft.

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers
12