Chance Encounter Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept stroking her clitoris, but just enough to keep her excited and compliant.

He added a second finger. She grunted a few times as she got used to the added girth. Her asshole burned in a very delicious way. She liked having her bottom played with. Anal sex was going to be good.

She was aware of her strange slurping noises coming from her bottom. She couldn't believe how open and kinky she felt. She was a slut, Buck's slut.

Buck pulled his fingers out and lay on top of her, kissing her ear, neck, and shoulder again. She could feel the spongy head of his cock as it probed between the cheeks of her ass. Suddenly she felt the knob at her backdoor. He was using his hips to guide him while his each of his hands now twisted a nipple.

She pushed back as he pushed forward. She thought, "He's big."

His head entered her. She groaned. He stopped for a minute then pushed in some more. She exhaled wondering when it would start to feel good. He waited feeling her rectum squeeze his cock trying to expel him. He let himself sink all the way in her.

"It hurts!"

"Give it a few more minutes."

He was going nowhere until he emptied his cum laden balls into her.

He began to thrust. She moaned but it wasn't of joy. Dominating her like he did staved off his orgasm. Controlling her was a rush.

"I'm fucking your virgin ass Jean. You and I are fucking. How does that make you feel? Do you like fucking?"

Buck was right Jean thought. The pain had turned to pleasure. She told him to let her get on all fours. It proved a little tricky as he kept his cock buried in her as she got on her knees and elbows.

He fucked her with long strokes, petting her as he did. She was totally unaware of the sounds she was making, the farting noises as his cock schlepped in and out of her or the repeated 'ohs' as her climax built. They got faster and louder. In the privacy of a house she could scream as loud as she wanted. She didn't have to hold back.

"Fuck me in the ass, Buck. Fill me with your cum. Use me like a whore, Buck."

So he did. When his finger triggered her orgasm he slammed his cock in and out of her bottom not caring how sore she would be afterwards. He came with a loud grunt of his own. He held her hips as he unloaded his seed into her.

When it was over she felt drained and contented. It was better than she expected. The initial pain was worth the pleasure he gave her. Buck had butt fucked her; she still had her hymen but she was no longer a virgin in the truest sense.

He pulled out, her rectum pushing him along. She farted but didn't care. He got up and told her he'd be back. He returned with a warm washcloth. He cleaned her ass of the lubricant.

She felt swollen down there and stretched wide open. She said she needed to use the bathroom. He told her to go ahead but warned her it was a feeling, not a real need. She couldn't crap, but when she wiped she noticed fresh blood and cum.

He had popped a cherry she didn't know she had.

She returned to the bed with a smile on her face and feeling confident. She felt like a real woman. It was only going to be a matter of time before she was totally a woman.

He had more margaritas. He made room for her. She looked at his now flaccid cock. It didn't look so big soft, but when he was hard it sure looked huge. She reached out and for the second time in her left held another man's cock. She saw it as hers. She commented on how soft it was.

He suggested a toast, "To Miguel."

She found it funny to make light of her relationship with him. It made her feel less guilty. She knew it would devastate him if he ever found out. She swore he never would.

His toast might have been in poor taste, but it reflected the truth. Miguel's absence had driven her to Buck's bed. If he hadn't been gone for weeks at a time she wouldn't have cheated.

She turned on her side. He was on his back. She studied his face. Its skin was leathery, the effect of working outside in the elements. He had a strong face reflective of his dominant personality. She liked his chestnut colored eyes. His nose had a slight bend to it where it had been broken.

She put her hand on his chest. He was so hairy she thought, but she loved the feel of it. He didn't have a weightlifter's muscles but long, lean muscles the product of physical labor. She moved closer to him and rested her head on his chest. He put an arm around her. She felt extremely comfortable and safe.

She moved her hand down his stomach. Under the hair she traced the outlines of his abdominal muscles. She counted them, eight, not six, she thought. She then reached out and took hold of his big, soft, and floppy, cock. She wrapped her hand around it. His cock felt good to hold. She couldn't believe it had actually been in her, that it had fit in her back door, and that it had churned her ass filling her with his cream. What they had done had been worth the deceit and the pain.

She fondled his cock and watched it grow. She thought it doubled in size. It no longer looked harmless. Filled with blood fueled by lust its color reddened. The head turned plum colored.

Buck asked her, "Are you ready to jack my cock?"

"Yes."

"Get the jar."

She stopped what she was doing and turned to the night stand.

"Not that jar. The other one." He chuckled telling her, "We don't want to numb it."

She opened the jar.

"Lube me up."

She slathered his cock with the cream.

"Now jack me."

She wrapped her hand around it and began to pump.

"That's good Jean. A little tighter. Just so you know it's going to take a while. I don't cum as fast as I'm sure your boyfriend does. Let me know when you get tired. We'll do something different to make it happen."

She pumped his cock for almost 10 minutes. It swelled and looked ready to pop, but it didn't. Her hand slowed.

"On your back Jean."

She did. He straddled her. His cock pointed upwards. She wondered if he was going to fuck her mouth. He grabbed the jar and scooped some of the contents onto the inside of her breasts.

"Now Jean, hold your titties together. I'm going to titty fuck you."

He pushed his cock between her breasts and began thrusting. It was sexy to see the head of his manhood pop out, and then briefly vanish. He briefly stopped applied more lube, then resumed fucking her.

He was breathing hard and grunting as he fucked her tits. It was she thought a lot like masturbating. It could have been anybody's tits; his cock didn't care. He picked up the pace, fucking her hard and announced, "He's about to blow."

She watched his cum leave his cock. It didn't shoot, but left in a steady stream. He didn't cum a lot, not like the first time and certainly not like Miguel or Kelly. She found herself comparing all three men. She loved Miguel and their physical intimacy. Kelly had been fun, but Buck was in a league of his own. He approached sex recreationally and he was blunt. He didn't play games.

He told her to press her titties together really hard.

She did squeezing the last few drops out of his cock.

She looked at the head of his cock sticking out from between her breasts. She thought, "It looks just like a turtle." She chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

She told him.

"Why, yes it does." He laughed, then added, "Want to hear something else funny?"

She looked at him wondering what he was going to say.

"Ever worn pearls?"

"Once or twice, my mom's necklace."

"Now you've got your own," he smiled pointing to the pool of cum which had now separated into two streams headed towards her clavicle.

She lowered her chin to her chest so she could better see. He was right. She laughed, "Wow, you are generous. Giving me jewelry. Then again, you owe me."

"How's that?"

"I gave you something pretty special."

He chuckled, "Yes, you did. Your ass is no longer cherry and it's no longer yours, but mine."

"Yours?"

"Yes. Mine." He didn't elaborate. She wanted to tell him he was mistaken, that she was the sole proprietor of her body. She had not transferred ownership to him. It was merely a loan.

She didn't correct him because a tiny voice inside her said, "He's right. He owns you Jean. You've sold your soul to the devil."

He yawned snapping her back to reality; Charlie Daniel's fiddle quit playing in her head and the scene from Rosemary's Baby where the devil breeds her cut off.

"I'm sorry. You have worn this old cowboy out. I need a nap."

He got off of her. Still on his knees he stretched and yawned again.

She knew it was time to go. It was nearly six. He went to the bathroom and tossed her a warm washcloth.

"Better wipe yourself clean."

She took it and mopped up his cum. She wasn't as successful with the lube. It wasn't greasy. It had a distinct odor. He watched her dress commenting as she let her dress fall, "Jean, you've got a hell of a body. I love that big ass and those big titties of yours."

She smiled, "Thanks. They're all yours."

She brushed her hair looking at him thinking he had a really nice body. She looked at his cock. It was limp but long.

"You're not getting dressed?"

"No reason to. My nearest neighbor is two miles down the road."

He walked her to the door. She put the strap of her purse over her shoulder.

He looked she thought boyish in his birthday suit as though he didn't have a care in the world. She wished she could stay longer. She wanted more of him. He sensed it too and put his arms around her. She let him pull her close. She ran her hands over his back and his bare ass. They kissed. She thanked him.

He said, "You have a lot more to learn. Tell your parents you didn't get all of your studying in. I'll see you tomorrow."

She protested, "But...,".

"But nothing. Be here tomorrow."

She didn't fight him.

"I will. I promise."

"Good."

They separated because she really did have to go. She glanced down. Seeing his flaccid cock moved her to hold it. She was looking forward to having it back in her ass. She thought, "I don't know much about cocks, but his is beautiful."

He looked at her hand and then at her face, "Jean, he needs a goodbye kiss."

She stared back at him, then down at it. She thought, "He wants me to kiss it." She moved away and bent down intending to give his cock a quick buss.

"On your knees Jean. He needs a real kiss."

She knelt. Holding his shaft with one hand she noticed how it bent in the middle. She softly kissed the head.

"Again, Jean. Keep kissing it."

She continued marking it with her lipstick.

"Now french it."

She stuck her tongue out and licked his knob.

"Put it in your mouth and french it."

She opened her mouth and carefully closed her lips and teeth around it. She ran her tongue all around his head.

"That's enough, Jean. You can practice tomorrow."

She got up. She didn't want to, but she did as he asked. She wanted to keep licking his cock.

He didn't push her out of the house but his tone made it clear she needed to leave.

She walked to her car. He stood there exposing himself to her. She backed out, waved goodbye. He waved back. She looked in the rearview mirror watching him get smaller and smaller. She made a turn and he was gone.

On her drive home she thought, "I am so screwed. I need to keep calm. I actually do have a test on Monday I need to study for. I'll study tonight instead of going out and tomorrow night after I see Buck. I need to write Miguel. I wonder if I got a letter from him. My ass hurts. I can't wait until he fucks me in the ass again. I am sick. I am going to lose Miguel. It will be so hard keeping it a secret. He came on me. I had his cock in my mouth."

While Jean's stomach was twisted in knots because of all the lies she was telling, her parents weren't in the least suspicious. They saw her as a goody two shoes. She had never deceived them when she was younger so they weren't expecting her to deceive them now. When she told them she needed to return to her study group on Sunday they said she could as long as she went to Mass before going. She said she would.

After dinner she wrote a long letter to Miguel telling him how much she missed him. She told him about her Friday night leaving out what she did with Buck. She relayed to him how busy she was with school and how she had met with her study group today and how she was going to meet with them again tomorrow. She hoped all her studying would pay off on Monday. She reminisced about their physical relationship and how good he was at giving her pleasure. She hoped she wrote she was half as good as him. She didn't know what she wanted to try next, but after the past weekend she was ready for more. She pleaded with him to indulge her. What others might consider painfully slow she saw as cautious. The reward she promised would make the wait that much sweeter.

In bed that night she explored her anus. It was swollen. She remembered how open it had been right after Buck finished fucking her when she was sitting on the toilet. She ran her fingertip around it working up the nerve to push her finger in. She thought about using her vagina's lubricant but opted for Vaseline. She coated her finger and slowly penetrated her sphincter. She was sore but it was a good sore. She thought her vagina would feel the same soreness after she had intercourse. She corrected herself, after she had vaginal intercourse.

She had experienced intercourse with Buck. Her ass was no longer virgin territory; Buck had fucked her in the ass. She wanted him to fuck her again. She hoped she would be able to when she saw him again. She couldn't wait to have his cock in her mouth.

She wondered how she would introduce Miguel to them. She decided it would be prudent to wait. She didn't want him to suspect other men were tutoring her. Her thoughts kept returning to Buck fucking her like a bitch, sawing his cock in and out of her ass. She fingered her ass and rubbed her clitoris achieving orgasm she believed in record time.

She was too drained to get out of bed. She fell asleep.

In the morning she awoke refreshed. She had slept sound. She convinced herself it was because she had a clear conscience. She was cheating on her boyfriend, but she still loved him. She was keeping her activities secret because she didn't want to hurt him. What she was doing was just a phase; it would pass and she would return to being faithful.

After breakfast she moved her bowels. Her asshole screamed. She doubted she would be ready for another ass fucking. She told herself it was God paying her back. She wondered if she would ever want it up the ass again. She hoped Mass would leave her feeling less conflicted.

She decided to get ready for Mass and started the shower. Waiting for the water to warm she brushed her teeth. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. She did have big tits; they were also firm. She thought she had too much pubic hair and it was too untamed but three men had told her they loved it. She turned around and looked at her ass. It was bigger than most because it was packed with muscle. She flexed her cheeks. It was the first thing Miguel noticed about her. Her ass attracted attention.

She showered, shaving her legs and underarms. She was going straight to Buck's house after Mass. She hoped Father Gene would be there. She confessed to him everything. He knew everything she and Miguel did and she even told him about her escapade with Kelly. He was so cool. He didn't condemn her, just told her to resist temptation. She didn't know if she could tell him about Buck. She decided until she had gone to confession she wouldn't receive communion.

Father Gene wasn't there; if he had been she would have stayed after and sought his counsel. She used church as a reason to dress nicely. She wore a grey skirt and burgundy turtleneck. The skirt accented her hips and the turtleneck drew attention to her tits. Miguel told her it one of his favorite outfits to see on her. She hoped Buck would have the same opinion. She wanted to look really good for him.

She wondered if Miguel found out what she was doing if he could forgive her. She didn't want to find out. She decided her cheating would end with Buck. She couldn't wait to see Miguel again and she couldn't wait to be in Buck's arms, naked on his bed.

The drive to the ranch took a half hour giving her plenty of time to think. She felt guilty for deceiving Miguel. She wondered if she should come clean or suggest they date others. She scratched the last idea as she couldn't bear the thought of him with another woman. She knew it was hypocritical but she didn't care. She wondered what Buck had in mind. She wanted his cock in her ass again, but she was so sore. She was pretty certain she was going to suck his cock.

He was on the front porch playing a guitar when she pulled up. She honked and he nodded his head in acknowledgement. She parked and got out of the car. He continued to sit. Her first thought was Miguel would never be so casual. He was more of a gentleman. She heard him sing and thought he has a nice voice. He was singing, 'Yellow Rose of Texas.' Her annoyance with him was forgotten. He scooted over and motioned for her to sit. It was she thought romantic. He finished. She clapped and gave him a kiss. He kissed her back. He said he had one more song to perform before they went inside. He sang 'Streets of Laredo.' It tugged at her emotionally as she hoped the young cowboy in white wasn't Miguel. She wondered if Miguel would challenge Buck. He wouldn't stand a chance. It would be her fault if he got hurt or worse.

He put the guitar down. She felt like crying.

"Ready to go inside?"

She nodded afraid to speak because her voice might crack.

She stood up. He looked her up and down and whistled, "You are looking mighty fine today Jean."

She smiled. She was glad her outfit had the same effect on him as it did Miguel.

"Jean, on second thought, it's too nice a day to spend all of it inside. Why don't you strip for me?"

She looked at him as though he was crazy.

"There's no one but you and I Jean for miles. Go ahead. Strip. I'll join you in a minute."

She pulled her turtleneck over her head.

"Just put them on the porch railing."

She weighed what to take off next, her skirt or her bra. She felt less paranoid someone might see, but part of her was eager to openly display her tits. She reached behind her, unclasped her bra, and slid the straps off her shoulders. She finished by pulling the cups away from her breasts. She put her bra on top of her shirt.

He commented, "Someone's excited."

She smiled and glanced down at her nipples. They jutted out a good half inch.

"I guess I am."

He groaned, "Jean, you've got an incredible rack, the best tits I've ever seen and I've seen plenty."

His words didn't upset her, but increased her arousal. Sure, she was just another notch in his belt, but she was a notch above all the other putas he had bedded. They were whores, but she was something different.

She unzipped her skirt and peeled it over her hips and down. It ended up on top of the other garments. Her black bush was clearly visible through her white panties. She hooked her thumbs in the sides and pulled them down. She bent over to pick them up purposely turning her back to him giving him a good view of her ass.

"And you've got the finest ass I've ever seen. Now turn around slowly and let me look."

She did feeling like a piece of meat, embarrassed, paranoid, aroused, liberated, and proud. She had never felt so emotionally pulled in two opposite directions. Her wanton side won out.

He announced, "My turn."

He didn't take his time, but quickly stripped. She noticed his cock was still soft. She wondered if she turned him on. He stood in front of her letting her soak in his body. She kept looking downward at his cock.

He sat down on the porch swing.