Chance Encounter Ch. 20

Story Info
Jean tells all.
2.5k words
3.82
21.9k
6

Part 20 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers

Monday through Wednesday were more of the same letters from Jean. They weren't long. She apologized for not writing more but she was staying out late. She added 'wink, wink' after the word late. Miguel interpreted her 'wink, wink' as a sign she and Leo were having sex. Knowing how paranoid Jean was and how protective she was of her reputation he wondered just how far she was going with Leo. Her behavior was completely out of character, but he noted it had been getting increasingly risky over the last four to five months. She was rebelling against her dad and maybe even society.

He responded to each of her letters, but since they lacked much in the way of details all he could do was tell her what he had been up to. He wished he could be as free in his letters as she was in hers, but she was adamant he keep them G-rated.

He focused on their emotional closeness and how saw their lives unfolding as a married couple. He was as keen to start a family as she. He was ready to graduate and start making enough money to support a wife and family.

Thursday night after work he checked his mailbox before entering his apartment. Inside was a letter from Jean. His heart galloped because he figured the letter was written after Sunday.

He opened it wondering what the contents would reveal. Its length disappointed him, but the words breathed life into his penis.

She wrote, "Miguel, I'm sorry this letter isn't longer. I promise you the next one will be. I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier today. I know this hasn't been easy for you. Your question floored me. Of course we are a couple. I consider you my soul mate. I don't think I could find someone as good as you. You spoil me rotten and you put up with my crap. You have no idea how much I appreciate you. You've made so many of my dreams come true.

I don't think there are a hundred men in this world who would tolerate my behavior or my dad's interference, but you have and continue to. Thank you for indulging me. My dad is off my back but more importantly I've found answers to my questions.

Two weeks ago my dad was bugging me to date other men. Now he's worried Leo and I are spending too much time together. He hasn't said anything but I can tell by the way he acts. If he tries to stop me he knows I'll throw it back in his face. He's the reason I'm seeing Leo. I always pictured my dad as big and strong so it's disturbing to see him kissing Leo's ass. It's like he wishes he were Leo. I've bitten my tongue more than once because I want him to treat you the way he treats Leo, like a prospective son-in-law.

I'm sorry if you misinterpreted me Miguel but I thought after our conversation in the hotel you were okay with me having sex with other men. I should have been clearer, but I didn't want to hurt you any more than I had. My dad's demands and running into Leo seemed like a message from God. He was telling me to date and Leo, a family friend, and someone we both know and more importantly I feel comfortable with, shows up.

As to the sex I am having with Leo (please dont take this wrong)it's how I imagined intercourse between a man and a woman would be. The sad thing is it's not lovemaking. Miguel, you are my lover. What you and I do together is lovemaking. What Leo and I do is what animals do; they mate. It's not gentle or respectful, but savage. I have never wanted your mouth as badly. I hurt and yet I want him to hurt me again and again. I want his rough touch and I want your soft caresses. I am not torn between two lovers. You are my lover Miguel, but I am torn between my physical desires. I am not worried because I know your love for me is so strong. We will work out a solution we can both live with.

I can't wait to have your head between my legs Miguel.

Te Amo"

At times he did find her bluntness extremely uncomfortable, but she wasn't telling him anything he didn't know. He was a good lover, but a less than adequate partner to have intercourse with. Leo was a first rate sex partner, but someone she didn't love.

He sat down, whipped out his penis, and jacked off. She hadn't provided much insight, but enough for him to picture their coupling as rough, more like animals than humans. He sensed Leo's cock was disproportionately large. He closed his eyes and dreamed of eating Jean, his tongue making the hurt of Leo's cock all better. As he imagined eating her he smelled and tasted Leo's presence. His cum oozed out of her vagina and Miguel eagerly lapped it up.

He shot his wad catching it in the palm of his hand. He immediately brought it up to his mouth and licked it clean.

Friday he found it difficult to concentrate at school or work. He couldn't explain it but he had fallen even deeper in love with Jean. With everything out in the open he believed her when she told him she loved him. He was no longer fearful their relationship was going to unravel. Long distance he didn't see Leo as a threat. When he was in town she would focus her energies on him, not Leo. They would in essence share Jean, an idea he had come to embrace. Jean's happiness mattered more to him than his own. If this is what she needed to be content he wasn't going to stand in her way.

When he returned to his apartment early Saturday morning wet from the waist down and bone tired finding Jean's letter in his mail box invigorated him. His penis began to harden when he spotted the letter. Before he opened it his penis was fully erect.

He closed the door behind him. Ensuring the shades were pulled down he stripped. He grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and stretched out on his couch. His body felt as though an electrical current were running through it. He swore his penis felt as though it was buzzing.

He took several sips of beer as he studied the envelope. He liked the way she sealed her letters with an imprint of her lips. He grabbed a letter opener and gently opened it. He retrieved the letter and with nervous trepidation unfolded the letter. He began to read the letter, holding it in one hand as he stroked his manhood with the other.

She wrote, "My beloved Miguel. Yes, I consider you mine. And yes, I love you. I miss you so much. I wish you were here. I worry you will grow to hate me. It would kill me to lose you so promise me you'll never leave me. I'm sick Miguel, lovesick for you even as I hunger for Leo. I'm so tired of being apart. Why aren't you here to help me get ready, to be the shoulder I lean on, to be the one I confide in? You are the only person I can discuss my feelings with. Even if my girlfriends understood they would condemn me. As to my family they have no idea. I'm not the good girl they believe I am. They would freak if they knew.

I know you understand how I feel. That night at the hotel I saw it in your eyes Miguel. You understood my curiosity and my arousal. It pained you to see me lacking total fulfillment. Why are you so good to me? Other men would have blamed me, but not you. You accepted responsibility. You even shared in my excitement at the prospect of achieving the bliss the nuns and priests drilled into me and my classmates existed. Your loving tongue and fingers take me there, but we both know it's not the same experience as the union of a man and a woman.

I wanted that experience and I was and remain grateful you wanted it for me. Each night I return home wishing you were in my bed waiting for me. I crave your gentle touch. I leave Leo sore all over. He is so rough. I swear I won't come back but I do. I stand naked in front of the mirror. My breasts are black and blue. My shoulders have hickies on them. My bottom is sore. I look a mess. I'm not getting enough sleep. My eyes have bags under them. I'm a vampire who comes alive at night. I suck, but it's only to get him hard. What I really lust for is to have him in me. My fangs are inside my vagina. I milk from him not blood, but his delicious cum. I hunger for his seed Miguel. I hate to see it go to waste when he holds my face and fucks my mouth but I greedily swallow it.

After I put my nightgown on and climb into bed Miguel is when I really want you. I open my legs and feel where Leo and I became one. I'm so sore, but it's a good soreness Miguel. My labia feel swollen but my vagina feels stretched. I fantasize about you kneeling at the side of my bed, my legs draped over your shoulders, your face pressed against my sex, your tongue making me all better.

I hope you want the same thing Miguel. I dream of you reading this letter and masturbating as you picture Leo and I having sex. I wonder if you'll notice a change in me. Will I look content? Will I glow from being fulfilled by Leo and loved by you?

I pray you don't feel rejected because I crave intercourse with you too. I love that closeness we achieve when we do it. And we need to do it more often. When I think of lovemaking with you I just naturally see you expressing it with your mouth. Is that wrong? The first night you ate me is the date I tell my friends we first made love. I could feel your love for me as your tongue pleasured me.

You're hard aren't you? Your beautiful little penis is ready to burst isn't it? I want its contents to explode all over your torso. It's late and I'm exhausted but I wanted to write you before I went to bed. We did it not once, not twice, but three times Miguel. Like a dog the first time, on my knees, my dress still on, my panties pulled off, my upper body lying on his coffee table, my breasts squashed against the cold wood. The second time in his bed, like a married couple, on my back, he on top of me. We were in no hurry. It was still early. He was very gentle. I thought of you. We talked and kissed as he slowly fucked me. An hour passed as he gave me one small orgasm after another. I soaked the sheets. It's good I lubricate so easily. When he was ready to cum he quit being gentle. I didn't care because I wanted it rough. I begged him to fuck me harder. I offered him my tits to savage and he did.

The third time Miguel was when I was leaving. He asked if I had seen the movie, 'The Godfather'? I told him I had. He asked if I remembered the scene where Sonny fucks Lucy? I said yes, who wouldn't remember it? He laughed and pointed to the door. I pulled my panties off. He had me stand against the door. We started kissing. His hard on was poking me in the stomach. I lifted my dress so his precum wouldn't stain my dress. I also wanted to feel his cock against my skin. It's so hot. He put his hands between my legs and with his forearms on the back of my thighs and his hands on my butt picked me up. Then he just lowered me onto his dick.

I felt as though I were on a skewer. He is sooooooo big Miguel. He fucked me a long time. The angle was perfect because he couldn't move without stimulating my clit. I became more and more open with each orgasm. And wetter. His cock felt so good Miguel. At the end when he was really thrusting into me the back of my head kept hitting the door, but I didn't care. I just wanted to orgasm. When I got home I looked at my butt. I could see his hand prints. A few days later bruises appeared where he had held me. I hope they are still there when you get home. I should be ashamed of them, but instead I'm proud of them. Does that make sense?

Isn't it odd how we're drawn to each other? The weak pursue the strong. I don't think I've ever met a couple where no one is boss. I don't think I could be in a marriage where I'm not the boss. It's one of the reasons I fell in love with you. You like me being in charge, don't you?

Speaking of my butt, I have been craving to have you fuck me there again. It felt so good. A perfect fit don't you think?

When you get this letter we'll only be days from seeing each other. I want you to come to my house. I have some things to do but I should be home in the early afternoon. My mom will keep you company until I get home.

Now if you haven't cum I want you too. And you know what I want you do afterwards? That's right. Eat it. Thinking about you licking your fingers clean makes me drip.

On Sunday I think we should go to Mass and look at engagement rings. I want you to meet Father Gene; he's agreed to be our priest when we marry. He just needs to know a date and a place. He also oversees the pre Cana classes. Just think Miguel we'll be a married couple this time next year.

Muchos besos mi amour,

Te amo

Jean"

As requested Miguel pumped his manhood and directed his ejaculate onto his belly. Dipping the tips of his fingers into it he took his time cleaning the cum off his torso. He imagined what Leo's cum tasted like and if it were plentiful. He noticed Jean never mentioned the word condom. He suspected Leo wasn't using protection.

He hoped Jean didn't get pregnant. He didn't know how he would handle the embarrassment of everyone knowing he wasn't the dad. He imagined the jokes told behind his back. He vowed he wouldn't let the humiliation deter him from marrying Jean.

Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers