Chance Meeting

Story Info
A night with Vin.
2.7k words
4.42
11.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped into the lounge and walked across toward her usual table setting down her books before dropping some money in the jukebox. She was unknowingly being watched as she chose her music for enjoyment during tonight's studies. Kaylynn sat down and opened her book. She grumbled at yet another night of homework and boredom.

"Here ya go sweetie." said Beth when she dropped off Kaylynn's usual drink.

"But I haven't even ordered yet." She replied. Not that she needed to anymore, but she always did.

"I know, and it's been paid for." Beth pointed toward the bar where a rather tall robust looking man sat. "He's been in here for a few nights now… You really caught his attention sweetie. He's been watching you every night, putting on this 'shy' act." She said and rolled her eyes.

Kaylynn wondered exactly what Beth meant by the 'shy act' comment, but didn't have time to ask… It was Friday and Beth was summoned to another table. For a moment Kaylynn eyed the man sitting at the bar. From this view he was quite handsome; tall, fit, shaved head, and well dressed. She turned her attention back to her books just before he turned to meet her gaze.

He caught her head turning away to her studies. 'Was she looking at me?' he thought. The familiar music began to pour out of the speakers. It wasn't the same every night, but a similar style that seemed unfitting of her appearance. He rose from the bar stool. She was slim, well manicured, nicely dressed, and seemed quiet and solemn. The music she played was just the opposite. It intrigued him. He wondered if there was another side to her. He walked towards her hoping he was about to find out.

"I like your choice of music." He said with a smile. Noticing she was nearly through with her drink he added "May I buy you another?"

"Thank you, and sure why not." Kaylynn didn't look up right away. Something in her stopped her from doing so. "Would you like to sit?" Her loss for words was frustrating her more and more, and it was worsened when she did finally look up to meet the gaze of the familiar face sitting across from her. "I…"

"My name is Mark," he said quickly, "and you are?" Smiling softly. His voice was just as familiar as his face.

"Kaylynn," she said shortly "do I know you?" It was all she could think to say. She knew the answer, but couldn't help herself. "I'm sorry, of coarse I don't. Thank you for the drinks. How are you?" She wished he'd shut her up. The more she spoke the worse it got, and she was sure she was just a shade short of being the same color as her low cut burgundy shirt.

He chuckled, "It's ok, I caught you off guard, you being deep in your studies. Let's try this again… Hi, I'm Mark." He said still smiling.

"I'm Kaylynn. Would you like to join me?" She had to take a deep breath so as not to ramble on again. He was… gorgeous… stunning… and his voice, commanding. She continued cautiously, "So, at risk of sounding cheesy, do you come here often? I so often have my nose in my books that I don't really notice… anyone." She had to struggle with every word to make it not seem as if she was falling to pieces.

"Not really. But I have been here for the last few nights. It's quiet here. People don't bother you… much." He turned his head toward the wall as if avoiding something or someone. There was a girl across the room that Kaylynn spotted who seemed to be fixated on Mark. Kaylynn smiled when she met the gaze of the girl, then turned to Mark put her hand on his and leaned closer to him. "Has she been watching you all night like that?" He nodded and leaned closer taking Kaylynn's hand in return. "Looks like she's on the phone with someone. Do you know her?"

"No, but looks like she knows me. I may have to get out of here… But I just got the chance to meet you." He sounded sincerely disappointed, and squeezed her hand slightly. The more he spoke and the more she looked at him she began wondering if Mark was actually his name. Could she be talking to… no, it couldn't be… could it?

"I know a little coffee shop near my house. Besides I could use a little pick me up after all this homework." Kaylynn hoped he'd say yes. She wasn't ready to let this night get away from her to end up in another Friday night movie marathon. He didn't even answer her he stood up still holding her hand and motioned for her to lead on. Reluctantly she let go of his hand so she could scoop her things into her bag, and in a single motion she through the bag on her shoulder grabbed his hand and led him out the door. Kaylynn saw the girl getting up from her chair so she moved a little faster. He easily kept pace with the long stride he possessed.

When they stepped out the door there was a car coming around the corner and slowing down. The windows rolled down and three girls started screaming. Kaylynn knew it was him now. She quickened her pace to a run. "I know a better place."

"I don't think anywhere will be safe." He was doubtful and pulled out his phone to make a call, but Kaylynn seemed sure so he followed. He would be at the ready to call his car.

She led him into an alley, and for a moment wondered what she might be thinking. He thought about taking off, but she led him through the back door of an apartment complex. She yanked hard on the door to shut it "There will be a missed teenage liaison tonight, but those girls won't be able to follow us in." She smiled softly at him careful not to meet his gaze, and when she finally realized who she was really with her heart leapt into her throat. Why would he have picked her to talk to out of all the obviously available girls in the bar?

"So, where's this coffee shop you were telling me about?" He smiled and took her hands again.

"Up two floors in my kitchen?" She hoped he wouldn't think poorly of her. Under normal circumstances she would not be taking a man she just met up to her apartment, but by the look on his face she could tell he was grateful for the invite.

She opened the door to her one bedroom apartment and a subdued scent of fruit drifted out into the hallway. Her place was clean, but it definitely looked lived in. There were a few articles of clothing she immediately snapped up that said she was not expecting company. He just stood there in the doorway for a moment wondering where this was going.

She was already in the kitchen getting her coffee maker out. "What'll you have?" She was so nervous now that all she could do was go through with what she had said. She heard the door shut. She wasn't sure what she'd do if she looked him in the eyes again. "I use to work in a café so I can make pretty much anything." She felt his hand on her shoulders, and almost jumped.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I didn't want to go home, and that's where I would have ended up if those girls were able to keep up the chase. I'll just have some ice water if it's all the same." As he spoke to her he started rubbing the tension out of her shoulders. She set the coffee maker down and wilted against him. He felt her let out an audible sigh. He let go when she leaned towards the freezer door.

She pulled out a bag of ice that had solidified from infrequent use and started to chip away at it. She felt his body beside hers and his hand was on top of her hand taking the butter knife away. "It's ok." He whispered. She turned to look at him for the first time since the bar and could feel her legs weaken. He brushed her hair away from her eyes and when his fingertips touched her cheek she felt her heart pounding out of her chest. "Come sit down and well get to know each other." She nodded and they sat on the couch. "I had planned on asking you to dance before we got rushed out of there… Can we turn on some music?"

Kaylynn crossed the room to turn on the radio and shed her sweater along the way. She felt his eyes on her. She knelt down to pick out her favorite CD, and when she hit play bluesy Rock `n' Roll poured out of the speakers. He met her half way, took her in his arms, and began to dance. His moves were fluid. That is until he backed into the coffee table and they tumbled down to the floor. Both laughing Kaylynn started to pick herself up, "I think this may be too small a space for a dance floor." She said giggling and sat on the couch. He sat next to her.

There was silence for what seemed like an eternity before Mark asked her if he could see her again, "Maybe in a more… controlled environment?" Though she tried not to let it show a look of disappointment came over her face.

"I'd love to… Are you leaving?" She was trying not to sound desperate, and failing miserably.

"No!... Uh… Unless you want me to." He felt like a fool. Finally he did what he had wanted to do since the first time she took his hand.

"I don't…" She got out before he leaned in to kiss her. When his lips touch hers her entire body shuddered. It had been so long since she had been kissed, and even longer a kiss like this. Their eyes met once again as their lips parted and she could think of nothing more but the want, no, the need to kiss him again. So, she did. She was met with the same immediacy from him, and this time it was deep, passionate, and lasting.

She felt his hand on her knee moving slowly up her thigh then around to the small of her back. He pulled her into his arms and leaned over her as she lie back on the couch. She could feel the strength in his arms that held her so gently. Kaylynn wasn't sure what she was doing, but she couldn't stop, not that she wanted to. She moaned softly, and he pulled away. "Are you ok?" He whispered.

She smiled "Oh yes." He slid his hand up into her hair and pulled her into him once again. He felt her hands on his back as she clenched his shirt and pulled him closer. He started kissing her neck and slowly moved down to the curve of her breast. He felt her writhe beneath him.

"I want you…" she heard herself whisper. She feared what he might think of her, but his hands and lips were so warm and soothing that she couldn't help herself. She wanted to be taken.

"Not here." he whispered in reply. He sat back taking her with him. He stood and swept her up with him easing her legs around his waist. She directed him towards her bedroom. When they got to the door she reached down to turn the handle. In her urgency she fumbled and he pinned her against the door. She cried out in pleasure then managed to get the door open. They stumbled into the room and onto the bed.

He leaned over her and she started unbuttoning his shirt. She ran her hands up over his shoulders to remove the shirt. She could see the definition in every muscle even in the dim light that shone in through the doorway. He paused a moment and looked at her intently. "I hadn't planned on… Do you… have protection?" He whispered stammering through the awkwardness.

Kaylynn tried to catch her breath. She stood in front of her vanity, weak kneed, rifling through a drawer, and then let out a sigh of relief… There was one. She started back to him and he grabbed her waist to sit her down on his lap. His finger tips smoothed along each side of her breasts following the line of her shirt till they met at the base of her neck. He unhooked it and proceeded back down over her breasts to take hold of her shirt and pull it off over her head. He caressed from the tips of her fingers all the way down to her waist where he lifted her up to stand before him. He pulled her into him wrapping his arms around her to unzip her pants. There was what appeared to be an elaborate tattoo on her lower back that he had caught a glimpse of earlier and was anxious to see just how for down it went. "Beautiful." The sound of his voice resonated in her ears. She turned toward him and stood there fully revealed. The look on his face was that of desire, hunger; he ached for her.

She watched his eyes study her from head to toe. Just as her nerves began to take hold of her she felt his hands in hers. She jumped and let out an uncontrollable yelp. "Are you ok?" He asked again. It was as if she had to force herself to speak.

"Yes" it was almost inaudible. "I…" She couldn't speak, so she kissed him passionately. As she moved into him she explored him with every inch of her body letting him know that she was indeed ok with this.

He reached down to unzip his pants and she stopped him. "Let me" she whispered and nibbled on his ear. Breaking contact with him was torturous. All she could think of was being as close to him as possible. She had him stand so she could remove his pants and as she stood back up she caressed his body with her own. For a moment she fumbled with the wrapper, her hands shaking from nervousness and anticipation. He put his hands on her shoulders, and as she put it on him he shivered.

Again he swept her legs up around his waist and sat back down on the bed. It thrilled her that he did this with such ease. She maneuvered so he could enter her and slowly let herself down until he was deep inside of her. Together they moved kissing one another, their hands exploring every reachable part, sounds of pleasure resounding throughout the room. The softness of her skin was like silk in his hands, and the strength of his body beneath hers sent tremors throughout her. She could hardly contain a scream of delight when he grasped her tightly, turned over onto the bed and thrust into her.

She could feel the perspiration forming between them making it seem that they were becoming one. She heard the music still playing in the other room, and felt the beat pounding in her ears. As he entered her again and again she felt herself rising into a level of ecstasy that was beyond what she ever remembered. He felt her contracting around him and she could no longer stifle her cries. The sensation burned like a wild fire from her thighs out to her finger tips and into her toes. She let go and then clenched his back not realizing the evidence she was leaving behind of their mutual seduction.

He could hold back no longer. He thrust wildly into her, his voice echoing in her ears. "Oh Kaylynn, yes… yes!" His heart pounded so hard he began to feel dizzy. Still he kissed her deeply and felt her hands slide down and pull him into her once more. They moaned in unison, holding on to the last bit of physical sensation that too quickly abated. He lay beside her, both of them trying to catch their breath. He ran his fingers across her neck down to her thigh and rested.

She awoke next to him, still in his embrace.