Chance Meeting at Big O

Story Info
Bob meets a stranger at Big O Tires; big Os follow.
11.1k words
4.32
29.8k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

Car work turns to a chance encounter

*

It was one of the lazy days of summer, though one of the cooler ones. I'd decided to tackle the job of replacing the front struts and some other parts on my car. Why do it myself? I enjoyed it, and it was a nice break from the teaching I did. Which, incidentally, was why I could take a lazy summer day to work on my car, which was 10 years old and a replacement for a 13 year old car that had been absolutely destroyed in a head-on collision the prior October.

I was at the local Big O tire store to have the springs swapped over from my old struts to new - the old struts were completely dead. I'd said I'd just wait for them - it's not a long job when you have an industrial wall-mounted spring compressor, and I was over the idea of using a spring compressor at home. Much easier to take my second car over to Big O and pay them a few bucks to do it. To kill time, I was idly leafing through one of the magazines they had when I saw a woman walk in and say she needed tires.

She was about 5'6" tall and had a mass of curly dark brown or black hair, mostly pulled back in a ponytail. She had some great ink work on her arms and back, revealed by a casual halter top that just barely contained her breasts. Not that her boobs were huge, just generously sized and well shaped, and it looked like the top was a size too small. It was a great look for her. She was also wearing a pair of shorts that seemed to be popular among women, and it seemed like it was her day to run around and get stuff done. At a glance, she looked good - sexy without really trying - and I could feel my loins stir. None of the rail-thin starving runner look here - this woman had a real figure. I'd guess she was in her late 20s, but it was hard to tell.

As she talked to the tire guy, I overheard her say one of her tires had been slashed, and that she'd just buy a pair instead of all four. As she and the tire guy went out to see her car, I followed, curious. She was parked right next to me, driving a new looking Kia Optima. As she pointed out the donut spare and said that was the tire that got slashed, I jumped in.

"Sorry to overhear, but did you say you had a tire slashed? Where was it?"

"Yep!" She named a small town not too far away. "Maybe I pissed somebody off when I was out drinking. Who knows? Some people just suck."

"You got that right. Sorry it happened." I saw her checking me out, and chuckled a little - as I was 48, I was probably old enough to be her father. "Great ink, by the way - where have you had it done?"

She smiled brightly, and named a well-known shop in Denver. I knew it - and had two bits of ink from there myself. I made a show of looking for something in my car, shook my head, and headed back in. We sat for a little while in the waiting area, and after a few minutes the counter person I had worked with came out with both of my struts. I paid, picked them up, and headed out to put them in my car for the short drive home. It occurred to me that it would be a good chance to touch base about how much a pair of tires for my second car would be - I'd bought it only because it ran well and was $400 - dirt cheap for a Volvo 850.

After talking tires and numbers with the guy, I headed out and caught her out of the corner of my eye. We walked out the door at the same time and as we did I mentioned there was a good pizza place in the same shopping center. She stopped, gave me a solid once-over, smiled, and asked if I'd be willing to give her a ride back.

"Sure, where to?"

"My folks are in Dutch Creek - just past downtown. Is that OK?"

"Yep, I know it," I said, part of me now actively wondering if her nipples were as stunning as I was imagining, and then raising an eyebrow at myself for wondering. We got in my car and maneuvered through the parking lot, finally making it out to the street. As we did, I could see her glancing at me, then the road, then me, then the road.

As I drove along, we chatted briefly, and as we got to the halfway point I felt her hand land on my leg. I glanced down, at least a little surprised, and saw her start to rub my leg. Interesting! We were getting close to her parents' house, and her hand moved - first up my leg, up towards my groin, and then planted itself firmly on my cock. This had, as you'd expect, the effect of making me stiffen quickly as she squeezed and stroked me, to say nothing of being a complete surprise. I mean, we had checked each other back at Big O, but I didn't expect anything to come from it. Apparently I was wrong.

She caught my glance down. "This is OK, right?" she asked, with a faint smirk, her hand feeling great and continuing to work my cock through my shorts. Oh god, yes!

"Yep, as long as you don't mind this . . . " I said, and reached over to cup one of her beautiful tits before slipping a finger in along the top and running over the smooth skin of the top of her breast. I could feel as much as hear her sharp intake of breath, and she squeezed me harder. It was tough driving like that - one hand playing with her boob, her giving me a hand job through my shorts - but we made it to the neighborhood and she directed me to the house, her hand still squeezing and stroking me through my shorts.

I managed to park with one hand - thank god the car wasn't a stick - and it didn't seem to be too bad a parking job. Then again, it was on a curved cul-de-sac with a lot of trees, so no one would care anyway.

"Come on," she said, breaking away and getting out of the car. I followed, taking a second to rearrange myself in my shorts, hardly believing what was happening.

Her parents house was typical for the area - a well-maintained split level, neat and decorated with restraint. As we walked up to the door, I was excited to say the least, mixed with a good dose of "is this really happening?" More accurately, I was raging hard and dying to pound my cock into her pussy, and to feel her hard nipples in my mouth. For her part, she seemed to be on the same mission, her beautiful boob rubbing against my arm as we made our way up to the door.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the house, kicking the door closed behind us and tossing off her flip-flops. I slipped my shoes off and felt her fingers at my waist, undoing the button on my shorts and tearing the zipper down, my shorts falling out of her way, her hand grabbing and stroking my fully erect cock through my briefs, pushing them down impatiently, her hand closing on my stiff shaft, squeezing and running her hand up and down.

"Mmmmm . . . you have a beautiful cock," she murmured, just before she took me in her mouth. It was an amazing feeling - she had a great mouth for sucking, and had a lot of talent for it. I could already feel an orgasm building, and my hands got busy, lifting her halter top off, greedily feeling for her tits, squeezing her solid nipples, feeling the weight and tautness of her breasts - they WERE spectacular. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, her mouth running up and down my cock, driving me wild, before she abruptly pulled her mouth off of me and led me down a flight of stairs into what had to be her old room.

I held her by the hips the whole way, my naked cock pressed firmly in her ass, my fingers reaching for the button on her shorts, undoing it, impatiently pulling her zipper down, pushing, pushing her shorts down, falling on the floor, her now naked in front of me except for a tiny thong. As she turned around, I lifted my shirt over my head and dropped it, reaching for her thong and pushing it down, kicking it away and seeing it land on my shirt.

She reached for me and pulled my head to hers, our lips locking and her tongue aggressively exploring my mouth and then dancing with my tongue. I crushed her body to me, my hard cock pressing against her stomach and those beautiful tits crushing into my chest. I broke our kiss and kissed my way to her tits, taking one into my mouth and sucking hard, feeling her moan as my tongue started playing on her nipple and I let my teeth just graze it. One of my hands trailed down her nude body and my fingers flitted over stomach, down her leg, back up, wandering near her shaved pubic area, then away, then closer, then away again, all while I sucked hard on her gorgeous tits.

Slowly, I let a finger just graze her sex, hot, musky, and wet, and felt her moan again. My finger traced her labia, feeling her lips puff out as they engorged, and felt her wetness as I slowly fingered her. For her part, she had one hand in my hair, keeping my mouth planted on her nipple, and her other was reaching down for my stiff rod and stroking it as best she could.

As she did, my fingers started to slowly slide past her engorged labia, and found her entrance, soaked with her juices. I let my mouth come off her that glorious breast and kissed my way down her chest, past her stomach, down her leg - teasing, really, before my tongue grazed her clit and then started to explore her sex. I had just gotten started when I felt her pulling my hair, pulling me up on top of her, her legs opening, her mouth hungry for mine and her hand on my cock like a vise - she had a very strong grip, and it felt amazing.

For my part, I followed as she moved up the bed, her hand in my hair pulling me to her mouth, her other directing the tip of my cock to her drenched sex, and moving it to my ass to pull me in. I kissed her hard, our eyes wide open as our tongues melded, and felt my cock on the entrance to her pussy, her heat and wetness waiting. I teased her with my cock, sliding around her wet slit, before lining up and plunging my cock deep into her cunt - no warning, just all at once, as deep and as hard as I could pound into her. We both moaned loudly - her pussy was wonderfully tight, and absolutely soaked. It was heavenly, and she must have liked my cock, because her hands closed hard on my ass, trying to pull me in even deeper and to keep me buried inside her.

I let myself just revel in how wonderful her pussy was for a little, loving the feel of her squeezing my solid cock, the feel of her tongue on mine, and the feel of her hands on my ass, trying to keep me deep inside. I pulled back slightly and then pounded back into her, back a little more and then pound back in, until I was almost completely withdrawing from her beautiful cunt, feeling the cool air in the room on my dripping cock before slamming back in to her over and over.

"That's right - fuck me hard . . . I want that beautiful cock . . . god that's good . . . " she was whispering, almost panting, into my ear as she broke off our kiss as we fucked harder and harder. It was driving me insane - she felt absolutely incredible, and I knew I'd have to slow down if I weren't going to just explode - and it was way too soon to do that!

"Mmmmm . . . your pussy is perfect . . . love how my cock feels inside you . . . " I was almost panting back as I withdrew and then rammed back in to that perfect cunt.

"Yessss . . . fuck me . . . love your cock in my pussy . . . keep . . . going . . . "

I buried myself in her again and held there, needing a second to get myself together and to stop from cumming. I shifted position slightly, and felt an orgasm wash over her, making her cry out as my cock must have brushed a super-sensitive area. I moved one of her legs over mine, and started to slowly pump into her again as she started to recover.

"Oh god that's good . . . keep going . . . I'm gonna cum again . . . " And so she did, again crying out as a powerful orgasm claimed her body. I felt on the edge again, and slowed down, only to have her mumble through her orgasm, "Noooo . . . keep going . . . I want to feel you cum with me . . . "

I squeezed one of her nipples, again drawing a moan, and lifted her leg a bit further, so that we were now in a sort of scissor position, her on her side, me kneeling between her legs with my cock buried deep inside her. This was my favorite position to orgasm, and it let me play with those beautiful tits and to hold on to her shoulders, the better to slam into her.

"OK . . . I'm not far . . . " I managed to say, before feeling her pussy again squeezing and relaxing on my cock, the differences in pressure along my full length feeling simply amazing. I pulled almost all the way out of her glorious cunt before ramming home again, drawing moans from both of us, and kept going, slowing occasionally just to savor how wonderful she felt.

By now we were both in a sort of daze, and I could feel my own orgasm building and knew I couldn't stop it. I felt the tip of my cock mushroom slightly inside her, cum boiling up from my balls, race down my shaft, and explode out of my cock, deep inside her womb, ropes of hot, white semen streaking into her, painting the inside of her cunt white as I felt blast after blast pulse into her as I shouted out, her hands digging into my ass to hold me in, her pussy muscles spasming on my cock, urgently milking it for every drop of cum, her crying out, her nails leaving red streaks on my ass, one of my hands squeezing one of her gorgeous tits hard, the other clenched on her shoulder, keeping myself buried in her.

As I sent rope after rope of cum into her, I felt her whole body tighten into a huge knot and then felt a flood of fluid on my cock and legs as she came hard. I don't have any idea how long our orgasms were - it seemed like forever and an instant at the same time. After what felt like a long time, thought, we both finally stopped shaking and were able to at least try speaking.

"Don't . . . move . . . " she breathed. Since I was still coming down also, that was easy to do.

"OK . . . " I managed back, surprised by the intensity. I stayed right where I was, my cock still impaling her, feeling her pussy twitching on my cock, which twitched back - a nice feedback loop. I was still hard, which seemed like a miracle considering how much cum it felt like I had pumped into her . . . Oh. Uh-oh - I had no idea if that had been OK or not, and part of me started to worry even as most of me was still reveling in how amazing this was. I felt her start to relax, and she reached up to pull me down on top of her, both of us still deep in afterglow, my cock and her pussy both still twitching and thus teasing each other.

I was lying on top of her, supported by my elbow and those glorious breasts of hers, as we looked into each others' eyes. Neither of us were completely back yet, though a mischievous gleam had snuck into her eyes.

"So . . . that was fun." She actually giggled. "Ummm . . . what's your name, anyway?"

I had to laugh - we'd both been so overheated with lust we had never exchanged names. "Ha. Yes it was. Fun - actually, amazing. I'm Bob. I was a little too distracted to introduce myself . . . "

She laughed back. "Yeah, amazing is right. S'OK - me too on distracted. I'm Lauren. Nice to meet you . . . "

We lay like that for a while, me still surprisingly hard, and looked at each other. When you've just had sex that intense, it's amazing how cool it is to just look at someone. The moment was broken when she caught a glance at a clock in the room - pretty strange, since most people her age (and mine!) just used their phone.

"Shit, it's 3:20 . . . " she said, making no move to leave.

"Time to go?" I asked, knowing I had a lot of stuff still to do.

"Well, bet my car is done, and I was gonna do a bunch of other stuff . . . but this was definitely better. She flexed her vaginal muscles, and I returned the favor by moving my cock around slightly. Her eyes flared - it was really cute.

"Can I give you a lift back to Big O?" As soon as I said it, I realized what a double-entendre it was, and she got it, laughing hard.

"If you don't, I'll be pissed!" She gave me a double-entendre of her own back.

I started to slowly slide out of her, that wonderful pussy not wanting to let go. I felt her hands on my ass again, stopping me from sliding out, and when she was satisfied I wasn't going to pull out, put one hand in my hair and pulled me to her mouth, kissing me hard, and responding as I kissed her back. She wiggled her ass a little, moving my cock around inside her, and let out a soft moan. "Mmmmm . . . "

My body started moving on its own, slowly sliding out just a little bit before gently sliding back into her, feeling our combined fluids on my cock, and how drenched the bed was. We kept kissing as we fucked, gently this time, and she broke off our kiss to move my mouth to her tits. Needless to say, I obliged, taking her nipples in my mouth, tonguing them, grazing them with teeth, sucking gently and then firmly and then softly again, feeling her body squirming, her pussy tightening on my cock again.

"Yesss . . . suck my tits . . . harder . . . mmmmmmm . . . " As you could probably guess, sucking her tits was easy to keep doing. As I did, I could feel her pussy working on my cock, and to my surprise I could feel another wave of cum building.

"Yeah . . . like that . . . suck hard . . . fuck me . . . god yes . . . "

I kept sucking her tits and sliding in and out of her, though I couldn't go too far or I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth on those beautiful boobs. I could feel her working my cock, and her hand on my ass kept up a rhythm - in and out, in and out . . .

She had me in a kind of daze, between sucking on her tits and slowly sliding in and out of her beautiful feeling pussy. I could feel her breathing quicken, and felt cum again building in my balls.

"I'm . . . gonna . . . cum . . . again . . . " I managed to pant out around her nipple.

"Me . . . too . . . keep . . . going . . . "

This time, I came first. The rhythm, the ease of sliding in and out, the feel of her nipples and tits in my mouth, her hand in my hair, her other on my ass, all combined and snuck up on me. I felt the cum boil out of my balls again, and race down my shaft, erupting into her already full cunt, filling her womb with more hot ropes of white, sticky cum. I could feel my cock brushing against her cervix, and felt at least two spurts seemingly shoot right into it, even as I felt her orgasm claim her and heard her shriek out again.

We both collapsed, and when we saw the clock the next time it said 4:45. It took her a second to process it, and then snapped to. "I hate to say it, but we have to get moving."

I nodded, my cock still impaling her. "OK." I slowly pulled out of her, and as I did a flood of our combined fluids poured out of her. She watched, fascinated, as they did, slowing to a trickle and then finally to just oozing.

"Fuck, that is incredibly sexy," she said, reaching a finger to her pussy, dipping it in, and then sucking her finger. "Mmmmmm . . . "

I stood up, shakily, and helped her to her feet, finding her thong on top of my shirt. We pulled on clothes in the reverse order that we had taken them off, and before we left the house she retrieved a couple of cold drinks from the fridge. We drove over to the Big O tire store, and as we did we swapped contact info and tried to figure out when we could do it again.

When we got there, she leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks! Text me and let's figure out next time." And with a bright smile, she went inside, her walk noticeably shaky.

I headed for home, which was all of five minutes away, marveling at how the day had gone. Had that really happened? Had I really spent the entire afternoon fucking a woman I'd met at a tire store? Had I really cum inside her twice without ever asking if she was protected? Reality hit me like a brick. Yep, I had. Well, what the hell. The odds are way against anything happening anyway.

As I reached the driveway, my phone gave off a ting and a message popped up. "Thanks! Next?"

Well, that was easy. "Tonight?"

"Can't. Noon tomorrow?"

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers