Chance Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara felt the bed move as Kate crawled up behind her. She felt something warm and liquid being put on her ass as Kate slipped her fingers back inside her ass again. Kate fucked her ass with her fingers for a couple minutes before telling Sara to lean forward.

Her tits were hanging over Pete's mouth as he took turns sucking each of her nipples. Then she felt something being pushed into her ass and she stiffened as the small dildo was being inserted in her ass on another strap on that Kate was wearing now. Kate eased it in slowly, giving Sara's body time to become accustomed to the intrusion. She pressed a little deeper into Sara's ass, stretching her more. Within a few minutes she had Sara's ass ready for fucking.

Kate began a slow fuck of her ass, with each thrust she would press Sara's pussy against Pete's cock. As her tempo increased so did both of Sara's and Pete's pleasure. Pete could almost feel the fake dick touching his cock now and then as Kate fucked Sara with her strap on.

Sara came, gushing her cream all over Pete's hard cock. Kate pumped her ass faster, pressing her faster into Pete's cock with each stroke.

Kate heard Pete moaning then telling her he was going to cum while she fucked Sara's ass with her fake cock. She reached around to grab hold of one of Sara's tits, pinching her nipple lightly as she fucked her ass harder. Kate was going to cum as well and she pumped Sara's ass harder feeling her orgasm start.

Pete's cock was still hard and he knew that his wife was on the verge of coming from the expression on her face. As soon as she came she pulled out and Pete replaced her fake cock with his finger as he slipped his cock back into Sara's pussy.

Pete slammed Sara's pussy with his cock, ramming her harder and harder with each stroke. His thumb was fucking her ass as he fucked her pussy with his cock. He grabbed hold of her ass pulling her hard against his pounding cock. Sara was moaning loudly, short of breath and on the verge of coming again. When he felt her pussy muscles contracting around his cock he let his load flow, filling her pussy once again with his seed.

Kate moved in quickly to clean up the mess he left in Sara's pussy getting off once more before they stopped to rest and shower.

Pete ordered Pizza for them to be delivered as there was no way they would be going out to dinner tonight. All three of them were pretty exhausted and needed to refuel before anymore playing tonight. They sat around in robes talking while waiting for the pizza to be delivered.

Pete was surprised and very pleased when right after their meal of pizza his wife kissed him and told him she was turning in for the night. She told them to have fun and she would see them in the morning.

"Would you mind if we went to the guest house Pete, I would like to brush my teeth?"

"Of course Sara," he took her hand and led her out the backdoor and down the pathway to the guest house where Sara would be staying, if she decided to stay with them.

Sara excused herself to go brush her teeth then joined Pete in the living room where he was sitting in front of the fire with a blanket and pillows spread out on the floor.

He pulled Sara down beside him then kissed her slowly. He did love kissing her and after the first time they had been together realized just how much he had missed passionate kisses. He and Kate very seldom kissed passionately and he had missed that. Sara was a fantastic kisser and she made his cock stir back to life with her kisses.

Sara loved sharing kisses with Pete, his kisses started the spark that made her loins cry out for fulfillment. Sara let her fingers roam freely across his chest, stopping to rub her fingertip over each of his nipples. She lowered her mouth to each, sucking gently and hearing his indrawn breath of pleasure as she did so. Her hand now sliding slowly down his chest to his full hard cock. She stroked his cock slowly as he kissed her again.

Sara knew she could not take him to far into her mouth but she wanted to touch her lips to his cock badly. She pushed him down onto a pillow as she slipped down between his legs poising her mouth over his hard cock. She let the tip of her tongue glide slowly over the head of his cock, then around the width of it. His cock twitched as she teased the head with her tongue.

Only three times in his life had a woman ever attempted to go down on him and he was ready for the quick end to her exploration of his cock.

Sara opened her mouth as wide as she could and found that she was able to take the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked lightly on his cock and felt Pete stiffen up. She pulled her mouth away quickly. "Did I hurt you Pete, if I did I'm sorry but I wanted to please you as you have done to me?"

"God no Sara, you didn't hurt me, I just have never had any woman get me in her mouth and it was a shock is all."

Sara didn't say a word, just lowered her mouth back to his cock and took him gently inside again. She sucked the head of his cock, letting her tongue dance lightly over and around it. Pete was moaning and had placed his hand alongside her face as she sucked gently on him. She slipped the tip of her tongue into the eye of his cock, tasting his precum forming there.

She trailed her tongue down the length of his hard cock, licking and sucking at the sides of it. She had been playing with his balls as she licked and sucked at his cock and now she sucked them gently into her mouth. She felt his balls rolling around in his sack and new that he was enjoying this very much. She sucked and licked at his balls for a long time before moving back up his cock with her tongue driving him crazy.

Oh my god he was in heaven and he didn't want to leave this wonderful place she had taken him to. He was afraid he would shoot his wad at any moment just from the shear pleasure of her mouth and tongue. He pulled her head away from him pushing her down into the pillows with her back to him. He lifted her leg, allowing him entry into her pussy.

"God Sara that was fucking wonderful babe." He fucked her slow and deep for long minutes. His hand massaging her breast and playing with her nipples. He kissed the back of her neck, letting his tongue linger across her shoulder then up to her earlobe.

Sara loved the feel of his cock inside her, he filled her pussy, touching every sensitive spot inside of her, getting her aroused fully very quickly every time he fucked her. One lover she had had for a few years could fuck her brains out but never like this. When they split up she had missed the sexual closeness that they had shared for two years.

Pete fucked her like that for a long time, taking his time to enjoy being in her pussy. He turned her onto her back so he could enter her from the front. He loved watching his cock disappear inside her pussy as he fucked her. With each stroke he came closer and closer to releasing his load into her. He slowed his pace, wanting to savor a long fucking with her. Plus this time when he came inside her pussy he was going to be the one to eat his cum from her.

He had her get on her hands and knees so he could fuck her from behind. He slapped her on the ass lightly as he fucked her pulling her hard back against him.

"Oh god you feel so fucking good inside me Pete, fuck me harder babe. I love the way your cock fills my pussy, touching me in all the right spots."

She was turning him on more talking to him that way. He reached up and took a handful of her hair pulling her head up. "You do like my big cock in your pussy don't you?" He rammed his cock harder into her pussy with each stroke, his balls slapping against her ass as he thrust into her.

"That's right, I love your big hard cock pumping my cunt, and you love it too, don't you? Your cock throbs and jerks as it fills my pussy and you love that it can take all of you. You fucking love filling me with the huge cock and I want to feel you shoot that huge load in my cunt."

Fuck this broad was going to make him cum sooner than he had wanted but he knew it would not be to long before his cock would harden up for another go at her cunt.

"That's right slut, I'm going to fill your fucking cunt with my jizz and then I'm going to eat it out of you." Pete felt his cock throb and twitch, his veins filling with his hot blood gettting ready to explode in her pussy again. He shot his hot load deep inside her pulling her hard back against him as he did. Each hard thrust spitting out more of his life's seed into her wanting pussy.

She felt him stiffen just as her orgasm began and she was able to come with him. They collapsed onto the pillows, he laying halfway across her body. He could feel the trembles still going through her body as they came down slowly form their intense climax.

He moved down between her legs burying his face in her cum filled pussy. He licked and lapped at her pussy eating all of their cum mixed together in her pussy.

For the rest of the night Pete filled her pussy with his cock, pounding her hard and fast. She had taken him in her mouth twice more before morning and each time she would take him to the brink of coming then he would jack off all over her tits and mouth. He would lick his cum from her body then share what he had shot on her lips in a deep searing kiss.

All week she had been pleased by both Kate and Pete daily. Kate would fill her mornings and afternoons with pleasure and then in the evenings they would play as a group with Kate always retiring and leaving them to enjoy the rest of the night together fucking their brains out.

Her week was almost up and she had to make a decision soon as to whether or not to move here with them. Could she leave her family for days and nights of sexual pleasures to be shared with these two people? She had asked herself that question all week. She could always visit them and her family could visit her as well.

How would she explain her move to her kids? What could she tell them that they would believe without lying to them? She couldn't lie that was the trouble, that was the reason she was having such a hard time deciding what she was going to do.

Tomorrow was her last day here and she had to have a answer for them in the morning before her flight out the following day...

12