Chance Meeting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sara I’m sorry if I hurt you. I didn’t mean to be so violent with you, I couldn’t stop.”

“It’s alright Pete, I enjoyed it. I don’t think my body could handle that kind of abuse on a daily basis but I won’t lie Pete, it was intensely erotic to me. Now I think we better straighten this mess up and hope the owner doesn’t figure out what went on here today,” she told him laughingly.

“We do have one problem Pete. You destroyed my clothes I have nothing to wear and the only thing my coat is going to cover is my tits.

“There is a Walmart four miles down the road in the next town hon, I’ll run down and pick you up some sweats,” he jumped out of bed grabbing his slacks from the floor and putting them on. Looks like I better hurry, it’s snowing pretty hard out there,” he told her glancing out the window.

Sara watched him pull out of the driveway wrapped in the blanket from the bed. She wandered around the house checking out the huge kitchen with every possible modern convenience there for the cook. It had something Sara had always wanted and that was a huge six burner restaurant style stove.

As she was looking around it dawned on her that only the master bedroom and part of the living room was furnished. There were no end tables, and no lamps come to think of it. Nothing hung on the walls and the two extra bedrooms were bare as well. Must be the owner had yet to decorate the house or maybe he didn’t want to do anymore to it until his wife approved of the house first.

Pete had been gone over an hour and a half and she was beginning to worry about him as the snow was falling harder now. In the time he had been gone there was more than an inch of new snow on the ground. She saw headlights coming up the drive and was relieved to see it was Pete.

She went to open the door for him as he carried in three huge bags. “I know it didn’t take three bags to hold a pair of sweats and a sweat shirt in them what else have you bought,” she asked him smiling.

He handed her a large bag and in it she found the sweats, three pairs of socks, a bra, a long soft pink fleece robe and a pink satin nightie. The rest of the bag held a brush & comb, toothpaste and toothbrush, her brand of shampoo and cream rinse, a pair of slippers and a pair of tennis shoes, She looked at him with a question in her eyes while she held the nightie up.

“I’ll explain everything in a minute but you go on up stairs and slip on the gown and robe then come back down here and I’ll explain it all to you.”

When she came back downstairs she found Pete sitting in front of the fire place where he had turned on the fire. He had two steaming cups of hot chocolate in his hands and handed one to her motioning for her to sit beside him.

He handed Sara a huge manila envelope and told her to open it. He watched her intently as she looked over the papers she found inside.

“Pete, what is this? I don’t understand, this has my name on it.”

“I bought this property two years ago Sara. I tore down the original house and finally got around to having this one built early this spring. I had originally intended to surprise Kate with it but when I hinted around about moving to the country she had a fit. She likes what the city has to offer and not the country. I realized she was right, I too had to be near the city because of my business as well.”

“I still don’t understand why my name is on the deed Pete?”

“When you told me you wanted to have some personal time to yourself and that you thought it would be a good idea if you found a place of your own I knew you had to have this place. It’s the kind of home that fits you Sara, plus I know how much you love the water and fishing. It was perfect for you, so I had Mark design the house with you in mind. I was going to give it to you for Christmas before you went home for the holidays to be with your family.”

“Pete I can’t accept this, it’s not right in the first place.”

“Yes you can and you will Sara. This house is yours, you can live here or sell it, I don’t care, but the house is yours with no strings attached.”

Sara had tears in her eyes as she looked at the deed in her hands with her name on it. She didn’t know what to think or do right at the moment.

“Sara look at me? I’m not giving you this house in payment for services rendered nor because I’m trying to buy you into keeping our arrangement going. You’ve done a great job at work Sara, you have also given me more pleasure than I have ever had in my life. I’m giving this to you as a friend who cares very much for you and wants you to be happy.”

“Pete I don’t know what to say, I can’t think straight right now.”

“Sara you have given both Kate and myself a year of your life and time, it’s the least I could do for you. You deserve to have a life like any normal woman and I do hope that we might still be a part of it from time to time. When you find someone that you want to spend time with, have a relationship with you should be able to do so without thought of Kate or myself.”

Sara kissed Pete tenderly, then deepened the kiss. She held him tight in her arms then let her hand move slowly down to the zipper of his slacks. She had them opened in no time and his cock out stroking it gently and slowly.

She didn’t waste anytime and lowered her mouth to his firm cock. She heard his intake of breath as her mouth licked and sucked at the head of his dick. She licked the underside of his cock feeling it twitch as she did. She licked his balls till they were wet with her saliva before taking them gently in her mouth to suck.

She felt his balls moving around in her mouth as she gently sucked them. His hands were in her hair holding it away from her face as she made love to his cock with her mouth. She began her upward journey licking his cock and letting her tongue circle around it as she made her way back to the head of his cock. She gave the head of his cock some more attention before standing and offering her hand for him to stand with her.

She led him into the kitchen and told him to sit in the chair she had pulled out for him. “Lean back so I can sit on your lap babe,” she instructed him.

Pete leaned back against the back of the chair sliding his hips forward so that Sara would be able to ride his cock. He cock surged as he felt her pussy slid down upon his hard shaft. She had removed the robe before sitting on his cock. He reached for her gown pulling it over her head baring her breasts to him. She had her hands on the back of the chair as she slowly rode his cock. He reached for her tits lifting one to his mouth so he could suck her nipple.

Sara moaned in pleasure as Pete’s mouth began suckling at her breast. She pressed her breast more fully into his mouth urging him to suck her deeper inside. He took gentle nips at her nipple, while his other hand rolled her other nipple gently between his fingers.

“Don’t stop baby, suck them harder,” she urged him. As his mouth began to tug harder on her nipple Sara moved her pussy back and forth over his cock. “That’s right babe suck them like I like them sucked,” she told him. Sara was breathing hard now her passion high as she rode his cock. She knew what she was going to say to him next would cause him to lose control and blow his load into her pussy and she waited until she knew she was on the verge of coming herself.

“You know what I want now babe? I want you to tongue my ass after you shoot your hot load into my pussy. Then I want you to slip your fingers in my ass and stretch it good, make my hole stretch so you can fuck my ass with your cock. Lube it well with your cum from my pussy and fuck me in the ass.”

“No Sara I’m to big!” His cock was humping upwards into her pussy as she told him what she wanted. He had never attempted to fuck anyone in the ass before and he knew he was to big for that kind of ass play.

“Oh yes you will, it will take time but we will go slow enough so that you can get your cock in my ass. You won’t be able to get it all the way in, but you will enough so that you can fuck me.”

Just the thought of sticking his cock in her ass made him blow his wad. His body convulsed as he cut loose, Sara gripped his shoulder so hard when she came that she left her nail prints in his shoulder.

She stood pulling him with her and led him quickly upstairs to the bed. She didn’t give him time to think as she got on her hands and knees and told him to tongue her ass.

Pete licked her ass then stuck his tongue in deep, reaming her ass with his tongue. As he tongued her ass he slipped his fingers into her pussy coating them with the mixture of their cum.

He pressed his cum slick finger into her hole and began to finger fuck her hole with it. He moved his finger around in circles each time pressing her hole wider open. He coated his fingers again and now shoved two of them up her ass causing her to moan in pleasure as again he made circles stretching her more as he did. He lubed her ass with more of their cum and shoved three fingers in her ass very slowly. He moved them around slow so as not to hurt her in anyway. Sara moaned louder and Pete knew she was high on this new excitement of hers.

“Slip your cock in my pussy babe and get it good and wet then slip it in my ass.”

Pete slipped his cock into her pussy giving her a few quick strokes before pulling out and positioning the head of his cock at her asshole.

“Pull my as apart with your fingers babe then slowly enter me,” she told him. Pete pushed both of his index fingers into her hole then pressed outward, pulling her hole open. He pressed the tip of his cock at the opening and pressed slowly forward. She flinched and moved away from him a little.

Sara felt him move back when she flinched and she told him to stay right where he was. “Don’t move Pete, let me get used to the size of you in my ass, just stay still for a little bit.” Sara got her breath back and pressed slowly back against the head of his cock. She moved her ass in a little circle very slowly, making his cock stretch her opening more. She pressed back again taking a little more of him inside her.

Pete watched in fascination as Sara’s asshole began to take more of his cock inside. It took them a little over six minutes before Sara was stretched enough that it was no longer painful for her having his cock in her ass.

“Now Pete, fuck me now,” she told him breathlessly.

“Pete slowly worked his cock in her ass, he was able to get three quarters of the way in to fuck her. He started a slow steady fuck loving how tight her ass was around his cock. His cock felt like it was being strangled by her tight ass. He moved faster, loving how it felt to fuck her in the ass. Sara was moving faster against his cock now and he was going to shoot his load soon if they kept this up.

“Stop Pete, stay still and let us relax until our passions slow down. I want to last as long as possible for us both,”she told him. He pulled her up slowly till her back was pressed against his chest.

“My god Sara this feels fantastic.” He grabbed her breast and massaged it slowly. She had turned her face to the side so that he could kiss her, his cock still buried in her ass. Neither one of them moving. He trailed wet kisses along her shoulders, across the back of her neck to her ear lobes. He had his passion back under control and arched forward with slow steady strokes.

“Yes, god baby you feel so good in my ass,” she told him.

He kept up his even pace and felt his cock move a little deeper inside her when he heard her indrawn breath. He fucked her ass slow and steady until both of them were filled with hot passion again. Sara had resumed her position of being on her hands and knees as he fucked her. Pete was going to lose it any moment and Sara had came only seconds before him. He felt his jizz release filling her hole to overflowing.

He pulled slowly out of her ass marveling at her huge gaping ass hole that had just housed his cock. When he saw that his cock started to twitch to life again and he pressed back inside her. Five minutes later he was coming in her ass again.

After they showered with the towels he had bought when he had went to the store they made another cup of hot chocolate and sat curled up on the couch in Sara’s living room. She was now thinking of it as being hers finally. The light outside was beginning to fade into evening.

“Sara in the morning I'll come get you so that you can come to the house and pack your things to move in here. I’ll wait until Kate leaves for her charity meeting at 11:00 then come pick you up.”

“Pete why don’t you just go to the house and toss my things into my bags and bring them here, it will save us making two trips and Kate’s meeting will only last an hour anyway.” Tomorrow was Friday so her absence would not be missed by Kate till Monday.

Pete kissed her goodbye and left for home telling her he would see her around noon tomorrow.

Sara laid in her big bed looking up through the skylight at the snowy sky wondering how come no snow was building on the skylight when it was snowing like crazy outside. It dawned on her that it had to be heated in someway or it would have been covered in snow.

Pete showed up with her things at a quarter to twelve the next day and helped her unpack everything. Then he told her they were going to town so she could pick out more furniture for the house. He said he already had an account set up for her and he didn’t want to hear another word about the expense. Late that afternoon they left the furniture store with a huge delivery that would be delivered the following day.

She had picked out two double beds for the extra rooms, end tables for the house, night stands for every bedroom, lamps, some wall hangings she fell in love with for the kitchen and then they spent the rest of the afternoon buying towels, linens, bedding, and curtains that coordinated with the bedding she had chosen for each room. Their last stop was where they bought her dishes, cutlery, silverware, coffee pot, toaster, juicer, mixer, and an entire set of chef’s heavy cookware.

By the time they unpacked the limo it was time for Pete to head home. He told his driver he would be about 20 more minutes as he wanted to finish helping Sara move boxes to the right rooms. As soon as he closed the door he pulled Sara into his arms kissing her slowly, building up her passion. He turned her around and pulled her slacks down then as she stepped out of them he unzipped his fly and took his cock out slipping it quickly inside her already wet pussy. He fucked her hard and fast and they both came quickly.

Pete had taken Sara to pick up the car she used so she decided she would go into town and get some groceries and maybe pick up a few more things while she was at it.

She had just parked her car and was heading towards the store when she recognized the woman coming her way with a cart full of purchases. At first Cathy didn’t see Sara then she looked her way as Sara got closer......

12