Chance Meeting on eBay of All Place

Story Info
Buying used lingerie from eBay.
1k words
4.08
14.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of a chance meeting which has turned out to be really rather amazing and surprising.

*****

I was trolling eBay for some underwear to buy when I happened on a rather large lady selling some used kit.

I messaged her to ask specific sizes and she responded straight away asking if it was for me.

Normally I would deny that I was buying it for me but for some reason I came clean and admitted it was for me.

There was a thrill at admitting my little hobby (not so little!) and I felt safe to tell her a few things that nobody knew because of the distance.

One thing led to another and I ended up sending her pics of me wearing her undies and many more in my own lingerie, some daring to crossdress in public.

This excited her and she asked me to send some pics wearing her undies in public places. This progressed to specific requests of what to do and when.

For the last few weeks I've been driving around crossdressed in all sorts of sexy outfits under my clothes looking for places to strip off and take pictures for her.

I've been in McDonalds toilets in a red matching bra and suspender set, my clothes hung behind the door taking pics and videos to prove other people were there by the noise in the background.

I've been dressed in a creme basque, matching thong and stockings at the petrol station, phone on the armrest of the open door filming me unbuttoning my shirt and trousers, camera timer taking pics.

I've taken dog leads into the forest to pretend I'm walking dogs, found a quiet spot, stripped down to a white vintage Rago corselette, white panties and tan stockings and masturbated for her on video.

From the moment I wake up I'm checking my email for the day's instructions, I'm almost obsessed.

I've been told to buy specific butt plugs to train my ass and I have to keep them in all day. It was uncomfortable at first but I got used to it very quickly and now it's routine. I used them many times before but not so frequently so having a reminder all day that you're plugged is very erotic and I love it. I have a medium sized one in now as I write, cleavage creator bra, white lacy babydoll top, Rago 8 strap suspender belt, white panties and black stockings..and massaging my cock of course!

The night before last I drove to a remote forest car park which thankfully was empty and dared to obey my instructions. As requested, I was wearing a corset under my red basque to give me shape and discomfort, red stockings and matching panties under jeans and a hoodie.

I stood by the open drivers door, placed my iPad on the seat and set the camera timer.

Checking again for noises I slowly and gingerly stripped down until I was down to my lingerie and feeling very exposed. I had a pair of black patent 5 inch heel shoes that I slipped on, pulled my stockings up really high, adjusted my suspenders, panties & bra in the iPad camera and pressed the timer. The countdown of ten seconds felt like hours, as did the pause between shots and I was very turned on by the time the tenth and final shot had been taken.

I sent them all as requested and waited for her reply.

She said they were too dark so I had to use my car headlights to make it brighter.

I did as she said, set the iPad on the dashboard and posed in front of the car. This time I felt even more exposed as I waited for the screen to flash and let me know a pic had been taken.

I ran back to the car, sent the pictures and waited again.

Better, but she wanted video of me walking away from the car until I disappeared to increase the risk of getting caught and to heighten her and my arousal.

Thankfully nobody came into the car park while I was there but I would've been completely screwed if they had because I was miles away from the car and the only way back was brightly lit by my headlights so I would've surely got caught.

Back home she sent me a video of her squirting while watching my video.

This morning I was in a filthy public toilet, stripped down to my black with red lace Rago corselette, no panties but with sheer black stockings pulled up high and my heels on..

Clopping around on my own with the echo of the heels was electric & I soon got hard and took plenty of risky pics by the door to the park.

Back in the cubicle, as instructed I removed my butt plug, lubed up my suction cup dildo, stuck it to the loo seat and began to ride it as requested. The feeling of vulnerability was amazing, quite liberating and I sent the video.

She then Skyped me to check I was really where I said I was and we had a really sexy chat, both of us masturbating in lingerie.

I then had instructions not to cum until I was told to and we waited until other people came in to the toilets. The firs was a family so I stayed quiet. Not long after I could hear a lone guy using the urinal so I masturbated as instructed. The next guy in I was told to make noises so he could hear. It wasn't difficult with a dildo inside me and being so turned on. He hesitated when it was quiet to listen for a few seconds but then walked out.

Needless to say, I came buckets, got dressed, went home and came buckets again.

The next task is to video myself buying lingerie from a busy supermarket. I really can't wait!