Chance of a Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theodore's mind caught up with his body as he immediately began to regret his decision. He was unsure as to what kind of logic had led him to this place, though he cared not, more occupied with trying to figure his way out. His puzzlement was replaced with terror as he saw a coy smile drag across Sophia's face. She rose to her feet, covering herself again with the blanket before approaching him. She swayed as she walked, making sure his eyes were where she wanted him. She reached out from the blanket and ran a finger down his chest, though his shirt. Though she could not touch him, he could feel her presence, a sort of cool tingling where her spectral finger met his skin. He shivered as she pushed into him, the feeling spreading across the muscles of his chest as her hand went deeper. He shuttered as her hand worked its way down his body, sliding over his erection like cool silk. It tingled like a million tiny static shocks, an unfamiliar yet entirely welcome sensation.

"I really appreciate what you did for me today. I was hoping to find some way to repay you, but it seems as though you did all the work for me. Because of you, I felt the touch of another for the first time in centuries. It is only fitting that I repay the favor. Do you not agree?"

A single finger ran up and down his length, teasing but never truly stimulating him. She smiled as he gasped, retracting her hand and stepping slowly away. He was about to complain when a sudden tightness formed around his erection, encasing it in invisible force. She bit her finger as the tightness glided smoothly up his length, eliciting a short gasp of pleasure. The force wrapped around him was unlike anything he had ever felt before. It was impossibly smooth, yet articulate. No part of his member escaped its attention as it engulfed him, kneading him with with small points of force as it ran up and down his shaft. She was not lying when she said that she had mastered telekinesis, though he wondered exactly how much practice it took to reach this level of skill. The invisible force worked its was back down his shaft, squeezing even tighter around the base. It pushed back against him, forcing him to walk backwards until his legs found a chair. He sat as another band of force began to work its way down from his head, squeezing and twisting as descended.

She lowered the blanket slowly, exposing herself to him an inch at a time as she swayed her hips back and forth to her own rhythm. She maintained a slow pace on his member, savoring the way he twitched and jumped under her spell. The blanket had made its way below her navel when she tied it off, wearing it now like a sash about her waist. She rolled her hips as she walked towards him, running her hands from her waist, up her stomach, and to her breasts. She rolled them in her hands and leaned in to give him a better look. Her nipples hardened with her attention as she rolled them between her fingers and thumbs. Her pure white skin began to flush red with arousal as she moaned into his ear. In reality, she could not feel even her own touch, though he need not know that. She was more aroused than she could ever remember being, though she could do little to relive herself. She placated herself with redoubling her efforts with him.

She dropped the blanket to the floor and crouched, perching above his legs in an imitation of sitting in his lap. His thighs tingled with the now-familiar sensation of her touch as she rocked back and forth atop him. A third force had materialized underneath him, rolling and tugging gently on his balls while the others continued to grip his base and work up and down his shaft. The tingling sensation started to spread over his leg, drawing his attention away from his swollen cock. The new sensations came from the wetness now dripping from her onto him and running down his leg. She moaned as she rubbed against him, though it sounded more like frustration than pleasure. He was about to ask if she was alright when the invisible band wrapped around his length started to vibrate. His words caught in his mouth as he threw his head back and gasped at the new sensation gripped him. The band grew and tightened until it surrounded his entire length. It had stopped moving entirely, except for a slow pulse of tightness that started at the base and ran towards his head, the vibration never stopping.

He felt the need within him build, his balls struggling to rise against the force pulling them down and rolling them around. She seemed to have found the maximum stimulation he could take and simply held there, unwilling to let their session end. Again, she pressed her bust into his face, pulling at and tweaking her nipples scant inches in front of him. He fought the urge to reach out an touch them, knowing full well that acknowledging her limitations would ruin the moment. He settled for gripping the chair with all his might, his knuckles growing whiter than normal with the effort. Her hands joined the act, running all over his chest and stomach, admiring his physique. Wherever he fingers ran, muscles tensed in response, brought to life by the soft electricity of her touch. As much as he wanted to orgasm, he had to admit that he did not want the pleasure to end. He was absolutely certain that nothing and no one else could compare with the contrasting sensation of her magical grip and ephemeral touch. Her wetness had spread over both his legs and as now dripping all over his crotch, spreading the sensation over his entire lower body. A million pricks of electricity throbbed and flowed over his body, the sensation overwhelming him and making him shake with arousal.

It was then that a fourth invisible force attached itself to him, wrapping around his crown. It spun and rolled around his head as it vibrated in a way he could not possibly describe. Despite her slow pace, the new stimulation proved to be just slightly more than he could take. He gripped even harder onto the chair, certain that he was actually deforming the wood with his self-restraint. His climax rose slowly, welling up from deep within him but in no hurry to reach its peak. His eyes scrunched shut as his breathing caught, his entire body tensing to meet his impending orgasm. He vaguely registered the figure leaning over him, coming up to face his ear.

"Come for me. Now."

When she said now, he felt one of her hands shoot through his body. The intense tingling spread through his stomach in a line, ending in an explosion of electricity as her finger stabbed through him and flicked lightly onto his prostate. All he needed was a nudge and she gave a shove. Ted flew headlong into his orgasm, shaking and yelling as he came. The first strand shot well above his head, firing straight through his spectral partner's head. She moaned in his ear as his orgasm continued, his entire body jumping with every shot as her ministrations continued. The bands around his cock chased his spasms, milking every last drop he had as he spattered the floor with his cum. Even as his balls ran out, the contractions continued, wave after wave of diminishing pleasure sweeping over him. When he finally came down, he sank into the chair, too exhausted to do anything more. Sophia stood and observed her handiwork, giggling seductively as she watched him jitter in afterglow.

As his brain struggled to restart through the haze of his orgasm, Ted realized that Sophia had yet to finish. He knew she was trying to thank him, but he was going to be damned if he let her go unsatisfied. He was probably going to be damned anyway for being a necromancer, but it is the thought that counts, dammit. On shaky legs, he rose from the chair and began to plan for the strangest quest in his life. Fucking a ghost. She seemed surprised that he was able to stand at all, even more so at his sudden chanting. He glowed with power as the magic built. Ghosts may possess powerful innate magic, but nothing in creation could contest a wizard's mastery of magic. He began to undress as his skin glowed even brighter. She started to back up, unsure how to respond to the sudden change in the room. Still chanting, he stepped forward after her, grabbing her hand as she recoiled.

Sophia squeezed back as she felt his hand grab hers. She stood speechlessly as he pulled her into his embrace, holding her body tight against his. She could feel the pressure of his arms, the rapid beating of his heart, and the warmth of his body against hers. She cried out with delight at the sudden sensation. Her mouth sought his, but was pushed away by a hand. He shook his head and chanted louder, signaling that his continued participation in the spell was required. Her mouth was soon occupied anyway as she gasped when his hands found her breasts. He was doing what she could only pretend to do, tugging and twisting at her nipples, stiff and overwhelmingly sensitive from centuries of numbness. Every nerve in her body was alight with pleasure, experiencing his every caress as a new sensation, re-learning what it means to feel. She undulated against his grip, desperate to feel as much of him as she could. He lay down on the floor, pulling her atop him. Her whole body pulled against his, soaking in his warmth and the softness of his flesh. The hard blocks of his muscle pushed delightfully against her as she ground into him, her tongue tracing the lines between his muscles. Unwilling to wait any longer, she righted herself, straddling his crotch with her own. She rubbed her slit along his length, eager for his erection to return. She could feel her own wetness at it soaked his skin, easing her passage over him. She did not even realize that her mouth had already gone slack and that she was panting nonstop as she rubbed herself over him.

In no time at all, she felt him harden underneath her, the underside of his cock pushing delicately against her slit. She bent forward, grinding her pearl against the underside of his head, drawing out gasps from the both of them. Sophia continued to slide over his length until he was painfully hard and completely covered in her arousal. Her hands braced against his chest, savoring the feeling of his skin against her. He rose to meet her, pushing ever-so-slightly deeper inside. His tip caught on her apex, escaping with a quick thrust that ran the length of his member over her nub. She lost her grip as she moaned, her whole body falling onto his. She slid forward and gripped his length, aiming it directly at her waiting sex, and pushed. They gasped as she slid down him, each inch more pleasurable than the last. She groaned in disappointment when she reached his base, pulling off to relieve the sensation. She came down again with speed, shuddering with the impact. She couldn't think, couldn't concentrate, too lost in the rediscovered sensation. She felt herself stretch to accommodate him, felt herself squeeze around him. She felt nothing except where her body met his, focusing all of her body's sensation onto one point. It was overwhelming.

With her next drop, he bucked his hips to meet her, launching her slightly forward. She may be able to touch him, but she still lacked mass. His hands found her hips, gripping everything he had and pulling her onto him. She was barely even moving on her own, simply grinding against him as he pulled her atop him over and over. She let herself fall limp, loving the sensation of being thrown about, his strong hands alone anchoring her consciousness. With every thrust, his cock threatened her grip on reality, the indescribable feeling inside her expanding to become her entire world. More. She needed to feel more. Her arms shot through the floor, wrapping around his back and pulling him close. The vigor of his thrusts pulled her entire body over his, scraping her overly sensitive nipples across his skin. Pleasure flowed through her at every point of their contact as she leveraged her own thrusts back against him with her arms. She heard nothing but her own panting as she lost herself inside her own body. She felt incredibly warm, and not just from his body heat. Every inch of her burned with heat, each prick and prod of contact setting her nerves alight with pleasure. She held her breath as the sensation rolled around inside her, neither rising nor abating. She never felt like this before, even when she had a body. Drool was leaking from the edge of her mouth as she whimpered, trapped at the precipice of orgasm, her body shaking with delight.

Ted groaned as he pulled the ghost up and down his cock. He could feel her skin against his, cool to the touch, but unbelievably smooth. Despite her cool skin, she felt like a fire inside, a deep crimson flush over her lower body radiating the heat of her pleasure. The site of their lovemaking was scalding hot and soaked through, long strands of her arousal connecting them even as he pulled out of her. The heat from below stood out that much more as her upper body ground against his, her cool, silken touch making him shiver. He wanted nothing more than to taste her, to feel her tongue against his, but knew that doing so would break the spell. He settled for watching her face as he impaled her again and again. Her eyes became unfocused as her moans degenerated into whimpering and mewling. With every thrust, her face tightened as she took him in. Her entire body squeezed against him on his way in, begging to be stretched and filled. She drew limp as he withdrew, waiting to receive him again. Her cunt was unwilling to let him go, grabbing again and again at him as he pulled her off him, as though her life depended on his cock being firmly planted inside her.

He watched as her face fell into his chest, her body no longer able to support the weight of her own head. Her drool pooled around her open mouth, a continual stream of moans and whimpers escaping as he plunged in and out of her. He could tell that she was close, yet could not reach her climax. He was already lifting her as quickly as he could, impaling her as quickly as he could move his hands. He felt his own orgasm budding inside, though he refused to let it come. Not yet. He drove himself into her even harder, searching desperately for what she needed to cum. Every bit of extra depth he could reach drew a louder gasp, a deeper contraction from her as she fought for every fraction of an inch. It was then that inspiration struck.

Sophia cried out when he pulled out of her, her cunt squeezing around nothing as it struggled to find something to latch on to. His hands never left her, though, pulling her through the air as she tried to focus on what was happening. It was of no use, however, as her body fought against her to hold at the peak of her pleasure. Her questions were answered when she felt herself pressed against the blanket, face-down and hips thrust slightly into the air. She did not even realize he was atop her before he speared into her again, driving all the way up to his hilt. She spread her legs, wrapping her feet around his back, encouraging him to go as deep as he could with every thrust. The change of position had made all the difference as she felt the haze of pleasure start to thicken around her, dragging her thoughts back down to the heat and fullness of her sex. She grasped and bit at the blanket, grabbing onto whatever she could hold as her orgasm rose. It seemed she had no peak as the pleasure built and built, each thrust more incredible than the last. A long, low groan escaped her mouth as she lost herself to his thrust, her entire existence dedicated to welcoming him again and again, and the pleasure it brought.

She pushed herself against him as he entered her, practically fucking him back as she guided him deeper and deeper inside her. It was then when his tip slammed against her wall that her orgasm finally came. Her breathing stopped as her entire body tightened against him, the walls of her pussy alive with contractions as her body sought his orgasm. Stroke after stroke of her contractions pulled at him until she felt his twitch and jump inside her. Her entire body screamed with delight as she felt him empty inside her, rope after rope firing through her body. His warmth filled her as he came, his semen shooting clear through her ethereal form and forming thick lines on the blanket below. His frantic twitching and thrusting pulled her own orgasm along. She could do nothing but moan as her body grew numb to everything except the exquisite heat inside. She fought to stay conscious, to feel every last second of bliss. After what felt like hours, her orgasm subsided, leaving her panting and shaking in the aftermath. She realized he was no longer inside her and she turned to see him. Her eyes met his as he lay on the rough floor beside her, watching her shiver with delight. She reached out to touch him, but her hand went straight through him. The last thing she remembered as consciousness left her was the feeling of him lifting her in his arms and wrapping the blanket around her.

Ted awoke groggily, rolling over in bed, unwilling to return entirely to the waking world. He stopped abruptly as he bumped into a foreign object. Memories of last night came back quickly as he saw the blanket rising and falling in front of him. Come to think of it, he was rather surprised that ghosts breathed. Did they need to, or was it just habit? He ran his hand over the blanket, appreciating her feminine curves, muted though they were by the blanket. She stirred beneath his touch, turning to see what woke her. Their eyes met and she smiled at him, happiness written over every inch of her face. Her smile broke when she though aloud, remembering that he had mentioned that the blanket was toxic. He waved her off, reminding her that necromancers generally didn't plan to "live" past thirty or so, anyway. She giggled at his response, watching him stand and stretch before donning his robes again. He felt a tickle as she tried to tug at his robes. He turned to see her nude, stretched across the blanket, hands reaching out towards him.

"Ready for round three?"

He sighed as he dropped his half-worn robe to the floor. He excused himself, much to her chagrin, and began searching his cottage. In an old drawer of miscellaneous bits, he had found what he was looking for. The lacquered hilt of the sword felt cool in his hand, much like her skin. The heraldry of Harold the Ghostslayer adorned the crossguard, the finely crafted blade long gone. He never knew why he kept the handle of an ethereal sword around, but he was suddenly glad that he had. He returned to his bedroom with a wicked smile, hilt in one hand, bottle of olive oil in the other. He stood in the doorway, watching the expressions shift over her face until a coy smile of comprehension spread across her face. She spread her legs, lifting her hips at him as he closed the door, approaching his spectral lover.

And that is the first time anyone has been pleasantly surprised by a necromancer.

12