Change for the Better

Story Info
A bored housewife and a handsome prince.
2.6k words
3.15
30.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am bored." Henry spoke aloud to himself. Lounging by the pool in his palace, he presented an awesome sight. Naked, with rippling muscles, and a tan 6 foot 3 inch body, he looked every inch the prince he was.

He suddenly felt two soft hands encircling his semi-turgid penis. As he opened his blue eyes, he gazed upon a dark haired woman holding his penis in her hands. His eyes travelled down her body, from her thick tawny hair, to her large limpid black eyes, to her full lips ( "built to suck a man's cock" -- he thought to himself), to her large melon shaped breasts, tipped with large brown cherry sized nipples, which were now very erect.

His eyes further travelled down her flat abdomen and finally down to her long tanned legs, up her thighs, where they finally met at her crotch, which was shorn of all hair and ended in two thick, puffy pussy lips, with the vulva glistening pink and moist, from her excitement.

"Why are you bored, prince?" she cooed, even as she dipped her head and licked his glans. Even as he moaned, she took his stiff 10 inch dick into her mouth and started sucking on him. She was very good at her job and within no time, Prince Henry was in the throes of passion. She deep throated him and started massaging his balls.

Ten minutes later, Henry was ready to orgasm and even as he signaled his readiness, the dark haired hourie squeezed his testicles and he came in her mouth with an almighty rush, flooding her mouth with thick cords of his cum. She scrambled to swallow all his cum, even as the copious cum dribbled out of her mouth.

Finally, mission accomplished, she leaned back on the pool's edge, with her legs akimbo and open to the Prince's lustful gaze. Henry pushed his finger between her wet cunt lips and even as she moaned, he asked her " Elena, is your husband out of town?"

"If he was home, would I be up at the palace fucking your lights off?"

" I thought the wimp knew about your dalliance"

" Rudolph does not and will never know, that for the past 5 years, I have been your mistress. He thinks he has become your favoured courtier because of his smart brain. Little does he know that it is my tight cunt, that has won him his position. With him out of the way on secret little missions for you and your uncle, the king, I am free to service your Royal Highness"

"Does he suspect?"

" The poor sap thinks I am the most loyal wife on earth. But leave that for now. Why did you just say that you were bored."

"I have nothing interesting in my life. My uncle takes care of the kingdom, I will not inherit any time soon, I have all the women that I can fuck at my beck and call and have more wealth than I can spare. I have no challenge in life."

"What would you give me, if I presented you with the challenge of your life?"

"I will give you the Sodenheim palace which you so desire."

"'What is your opinion of Alejandro, your general?"

" A loyal, if plodding soldier."

" Do you know that he is married?"

" I was aware of that. He is always talking about his brood of children. How many does he have?"

"Three. Are you also aware that his wife is the daughter of your ambassador to India and that it was a love marriage? Are you also aware that the couple are very faithful and will never cheat."

"Cut to the chase"

"Are you aware that Alejandro's wife Karen, is one of the most luscious women in your kingdom. Even after bearing three children, she still looks like a teenager."

"So?"

"Can you seduce Karen away from her marital vows and bear a royal bastard with her? I am challenging you! This is a very difficult task"

"I like challenges and would love nothing more than seducing a beautiful married woman. But Alejandro is a loyal general and brave. "

"Keep talking."

"He is also a man with strong emotions and if his wife is seduced, and he came to know that I was behind it, all hell would break loose."

"So are you chickening out?"

"I have never shirked from a challenge and will not back off now. But I do not want to antagonize Alejandro. He also did not believe Elena's assertion about Karen's beauty. He had fucked all the beautiful women in the kingdom and was sure Karen was no match to his conquests. He decided to check her out before accepting Elena's challenge. He mentioned this to Elena. Elena told him "Garb yourself in the habit of a priest tomorrow and accompany me to Karen's house. She does not allow strange men into her house, unless they be men of the cloth. And now!"

"And now what?"

Without a further word, Elena straddled Henry and sank her velvet moist depths upon his erect penis, crying out all the while in ecstasy.

The next morning, Henry, all clothed in black and a collar, accompanied Elena to the "Courtiers Row", the elite suburb adjoining the palace, where the luxurious villas of the prime movers and shakers of the kingdom were located.

Elena knocked upon a teak wood door of a villa built in an oriental design, which looked very pleasing to the eyes.

The door opened and a young blonde woman with large breasts looked upon them.

"Kitty, is Karen home? I have brought this wandering monk of great wisdom to meet Karen and fulfill all her desires and answer all her queries.", Elena told the girl.

"Yes, she is in. Feeding the baby."

Even as Kitty went inside, supposedly to inform Karen about the visitors, Elena turned to him and said "This is Kitty. Karen's maid. Slightly inexperienced in matters of the body, but that does not prevent her from lusting after Alejandro. If you don't get Karen, you can always have some sport with this girl."

Henry cast his eyes upon the girl's receding bottom and liked what he saw. Large and soft buns encased in a thick woolen habit, which could also not conceal her large breasts. Her face was pretty, if vapid, with its beauty spot just above the upper lip, washed out blue eyes, upturned nose and full red lips. Even as he was thinking upon Kitty, the screen door leading to the interior of the house opened and Kitty came out.

"Mistress Karen will meet you now"

Even as they walked into the ante room, Henry was kept interested by the various objects d'art strewed around the house, mostly from India. He spied a wooden elephant, a straw mat, a lac doll and clothes of various hues and colours draping the chairs and settees scattered about the room. He was brought back to the present, by Elena exclaiming!

"My dear Karen, how marvelous you look, only 3 months after bearing your latest child. You have your figure back! And the light is afresh in your eyes. If only our chivalrous prince Henry were to cast eyes upon you, he would immediately cart you back to the palace and fuck your cunt off."

"Stop it Elena!" trilled a sweet voice and Henry turned his eyes towards the voice and was transfixed. He had seen and bedded many beautiful women in his life, but this was a sight to behold. Even as he gazed upon the slim, graceful figure draped in a bright red saree (the costume worn by Indian women), he beheld a woman in the prime of her woman hood.

Thick blonde hair framed an oval face with a high forehead, emerald green eyes, a thin straight nose above a mouth filled with pearly white teeth framed by red lips.

Oh, those lips! Even as he gazed upon her luscious lips, bright red, his eyes imprinted every ridge and every bump on her lips, glistening with a slight sheen of moisture. His eyes moved downward to her graceful neck and then onto her bosom. Her breasts were not large, medium sized and conical. Her saree and blouse concealed most of her treasures, but what little he could see, filled him with lust. Her breasts were firm, standing up without sag and graceful, and even as he looked hard, he thought he could spy a little moist patch.

Suddenly, a shrill cry of a baby resounded, and the moist patch at the front of her breast grew, as milk flooded her breasts and he could make out her round, big areola and a little round cherry at the tip of her breast. Karen suddenly turned back and went to an adjacent room he had not noticed. Within seconds, the baby quietened and 5 minutes later, when she emerged from the room, it was obvious that she had been feeding the baby. Now twin moist patches were at the front of her blouse and even as she turned, he could just faintly make out her large nipples, dark and as big as erasers.

He reluctantly shifted his gaze from her tits and gazed upon her flat stomach, with its beautiful navel peeping out of the saree folds, which also left her thin waist uncovered. She was wearing a thin gold chain around her waist, which called attention to her thin waist. He wanted to wrap his hands around her waist and her rounded soft hips. Her legs were long and slender and ended in two dainty white feet, encased in golden cloth slippers.

On her part, even as Karen gazed upon her friend, she found the priest disquietening. Even as she gazed upon him, she found his thick dark hair, handsome strong face, tall hard body affecting her in a way even her Alejandro had never done. She found herself imagining how he would look like without any clothes on his rippled body.

Suddenly, she was brought back to reality by Elena saying "My dear Karen. Meet Father Harry. He has just come from Friedland and will be passing through our kingdom. He is a good friend of mine and has his advice has always helped me to the fullest."

Even as she said this, she winked at Henry and ran her red tongue over her full lips, which only the previous day had been wrapped around Henry's fat cock, sucking the life out of them.

But Henry had eyes only for Karen. Even as Elena sat down and started talking to Karen, Henry did not say a word and sat transfixed, just staring at his new object of desire. Fifteen minutes later, they took leave and walked out.

"So is she hot or not? Elena asked Henry, once they were back in the palace.

" She has the face of an angel and the body of a whore.", Henry replied.

"Would you like to take up the challenge?"

"I would like to bury my cock in her pussy, more than anything in the world." replied a still transfixed Henry.

"She is very faithful to Alejandro"

"Not for long", replied a confident Henry.

The very next day, he sent for Alejandro and sent him on a diplomatic and scouting mission to a neighbouring country, Friedland, where he was to stay for one month, as a guest of the state, while trying to assess their military strength on the sly.

Two days later, he sent a messenger, an old lover of his, who was acquainted with Karen, with a message and a beautiful emerald necklace, priced over a hundred talents of gold.

"The Prince always takes care of his faithful followers. I have committed the grave crime of taking Alejandro away from the bosom of hs loving family. But alas! The welfare of our kingdom demands such a separation. Let me try to make amends by inviting his faithful wife for an evening of drama and dance, while my servants take excellent care of your children. Forget your cares and enjoy today's evening."

Karen who was well aware of the carnal reputation of the crown prince replied "It is indeed kind of the prince to think of my welfare. However, it behoves not a faithful wife to dress up and drape jewellery and think of her pleasure, when her lord and master is toiling away. Thank the prince for the jewellery and return it back to him and express my regret for not taking him up on his graceful offer."

When Henry got his reply, he was sunk into despair. He did not eat or drink and lay listless in his room. In the evening, when the sultry Elena walked into his room, he spied him sitting dejected on the settee and staring into space.

"What ails you, my lusty lover."

"I have tried to approach Karen in Alejandro's absence, but she even refused to meet me."

"I told you she is very faithful."

"What should I do? My nights are bereft of pleasure. Even as I think of her, absolutely unattainable, my entire body burns in her lust."

"That which cannot be achieved by straight means, can be achieved by cunning."

"What do you mean?"

"Whom does Karen love?'

"Alejandro"

"With whom will she sleep?"

"Alejandro"

"Whose children will she bear?"

"Alejandro"

"Or someone who looks just like Alejandro."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you heard of the root Windrok."

"No"

"It is a root, which if chewed for 2 minutes by a person of royal blood, can give him the ability to change shape to anything or any person he wishes to resemble."

"How do you know of this?"

"My wimp of a husband came to know of this while he was writing a biography of your ancestors, the task you had allotted to keep him busy, while you were pushing my buttons. He told this to me, one night, when he was half drunk and lusting after me. He cannot use this knowledge, as he is not of royal blood."

"Where can I find this root?"

"According to the wimp, there is a large supply of this dried root in your treasury, in the chamber marked, Treasury Accounts. It had been placed there by your great-great grandfather to keep it away from the reach of his grasping relatives. After his death, the legend of the root and its location were forgotten, till my husband uncovered it."

"How do I go about it?

"Wait for another 3 days. Then announce that you are recalling Alejandro for important parleys and that he will go back to Friedland, with your new missive. But use the root yourself, turn into Alejandro and slake your thirst of Karen."

"What is in it for you?"

" Sodenheim Palace and this!"

Without any further words, she pulled the cord on her dress. It slipped away, revealing her in all her naked glory.

With a cry, Henry ripped his clothes off, carried Elena to the bed and threw her down onto it. He started licking her labia. By and by, he opened her lips with his tongue and sucked her clit. Even as Elena gasped, he entered her with his tongue and lapped up her juices.

She cried out in ecstasy, even as she came, flooding Henry's face with her copious juices. Without giving her a pause, Henry turned her around and mounted her, doggie style. Even as they played the beast with two backs, Henry's long and thick cock entered deeper and deeper into her and he rode her like a stallion. Even as she built up to a climax, Henry followed her and at the height of her pleasure, flooded her cunt with his warm juices.

Later, as they were sleeping, Elena looked upon Henry's lithe form and thought to herself

"Karen has a good husband in Alejandro, but unimaginative. She is also very inexperienced in matters of sex. If Henry has his way, I am sure Karen is in for the ride of her life."