Change in a Single Night

Story Info
Wife's first experience with another man.
13.9k words
3.58
85k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes life can provide opportunities – or misfortune -- you can't anticipate when you least expect it. My name is Ken, a loving husband, married to Lea, my wife of 45 years. Both of us are now in our mid-60's and retired. We have had a wonderful marriage over all these years, with relatively few rocky patches.

Lea is the love of my life, an energetic lady. She has always been a beautiful natural blonde, very attractive to men for sure. She has gained a little weight in later years, making her somewhat Rubenesque (now 5'6", 150 lbs.), but she still looks VERY good to me – and others. I've gained a little more weight than I should in the last 20 years as well, but I still think we make quite a good-looking couple.

Our sexual relationship has been OK over the years, but that has changed over the last 10 years or so. Nothing about Lea – she can still be as arousable and responsive as ever, and she still gets very wet right away when stimulated. No, the issue is me, through no real fault of my own. In my earlier years I used to be a pretty average guy as far as manhood goes – about 7" long when fully erect, 5" in girth, straight as a string and hard as a rock when aroused – not a porn star by any means, but plenty enough to get the job done.

But about 10 years ago I was affected with Peyronie's Disease, which is a calcification of tissue in the Penis. This condition creates 3 problems: First, part of the penis tissue is hardened so that I don't expand like I used to when I get erect. Thus, my penis is quite a bit shorter than it used to be. Also, the disease seems to have interfered with the stiffening of my penis generally, so that it is not the rock-hard tool that Lea used to like so much. And 3rd, the calcification in the middle part of the tissue causes my penis to have a severe bend up and to the left, making penetration awkward and difficult. As a result, lovemaking becomes very difficult to attain, and we are more worried about how to make it work than we are about simply enjoying each other.

I feel unfortunate for Lea about this. She is still an attractive woman with sexual needs, and she isn't getting anything like the sexual servicing I used to provide. In the recent past I have started experimenting with penis extensions to try to help her, but for a variety of reasons they haven't worked out too well. I have also talked to her about the possibility of her having sex with another man, so that maybe she could get the satisfaction she'd like.

Being a person of conservative morals she didn't take to that idea. You can imagine her reactions. "I love you. I don't want to be with other men. Things are fine the way they are – that's what happens when you get older." Interestingly, she didn't say anything about not wanting the sexual satisfaction – more like learning to adapt to the new reality of the way things are.

All this is preamble to the real story ...

During our years together we have had a few major places in the World that we wanted to travel, and since we entered retirement we have started to take those trips. This past September we took the latest one – a 2-week cruise from Turkey through the Greek Isles, ending in Athens. Since we were over there, we decided to spend a few extra days in Istanbul before the trip began and a couple of extra days in Athens at the end. We traveled with another couple, who also stayed the extra time in Istanbul. But their schedule did not allow them to stay extra time in Athens, so we were on our own during the last couple of days.

The trip was wonderful. I decided that, since this was one of the trips that we were most interested in doing, we would splurge on extras. We had a top-flight balcony suite on the cruise, and we stayed in Athens at one of the stately top-rated hotels right in Syntagma Square in the center of the city. We had use of the hop-on, hop-off (HOHO) bus to see all the important sites, so we covered quite a bit of ground in the couple of days we were there.

On the last day of the trip we had just gotten a bite of lunch at a street café and we were looking where we might efficiently go next. When I am figuring these things out I am the prototypical tourist, fumbling around with maps, the tour book, our HOHO bus tickets, etc. As you might imagine, a common thing happened – I got fumble fingers and dropped all the stuff. As we were stooping to pick things up, suddenly a stranger bent down to help us.

He was a classic Greek gentleman – tall and lean, a couple of inches taller than me, say about 6'2", certainly in good shape, nicely though informally dressed in a button shirt and slacks and a very lightweight, light-color sport coat, with his dark hair brushed back, but somewhat curly. A few strands of grey mixed in – I initially guessed him to be 50-something. And, as I think Lea noticed right away, a killer smile and extremely friendly demeanor. He introduced himself as Vassilis, though he said that most people refer to him as Vassi. He said he had noticed us while passing by even before I had dropped my things because we were so obviously doing the tourist thing.

He turned out to be 58 years old and had recently sold a tour business that he had started and built up over the years, which had allowed him to retire comfortably. I mentioned that he was apparently in much better shape than a large proportion of the Greek population, given the way the country has been struggling lately. He replied that, yes, he felt concern for his countrymen, but he had worked hard over the years and he was enjoying a well-deserved retirement.

I could understand how he had been successful in the tour business – he seemed like a natural salesman and skilled at human relations. Vassi said that he still enjoyed taking in the sights and the important landmarks of his country. Then he made a suggestion: "How about if I act as a guide for you this afternoon? I was just enjoying the city anyway, and you will get more out of what you are seeing if someone knowledgeable explains things. No charge – I don't need the money. I'd just be pleased to show the face of our city to nice folks like yourself."

This seemed like a good idea to me – he didn't seem like a dangerous or conniving character or anything, and anyway, we were going to be out in very crowded public places, so there was very little opportunity for any skullduggery. Lea was a little more uncertain. She sort of gave off the vibe that it was our last day of the trip together, and she wasn't sure she wanted to share it with a stranger. But she understood that we could probably get more out of the hours we had left with Vassi helping us, so she agreed that he could accompany us.

To his credit, Vassi noticed her hesitation and as we started our afternoon he paid special attention to trying to answer her questions and give information that he thought would be of interest to her. We visited Hadrian's Library, the flea markets at Monastiraki, the Kerameikos cemetery, and then cut over to the Plaka, where we spent some time browsing the shops, with Vassi pointing out some of the better places for bargains as opposed to the obvious tourist-oriented shops. There was no question that he was knowledgeable about the city.

As the afternoon wound down I noticed that Lea and Vassi were enjoying each other's company more and more. It wasn't that I was being left out of the loop or anything, but he was certainly paying close attention to her. Lea is a woman who has always had an easy, friendly way of interacting with men – not overtly flirtatious by any means, but she has the kind of demeanor that makes men feel comfortable and appreciated as persons.

Vassi obviously appreciated her easy, comfortable charm, and was obviously someone who could make women feel comfortable around him as well (logical if you think about it, given the business he had been in). And he certainly was a handsome enough gentleman that a mature woman would take notice. As the afternoon came to a close, a thought started germinating in my mind: Could there possibly be a chance that ...? Nah, nothing like that was going to happen in the space of a few hours. That's the sort of thing that happens in erotic novels, not in real life. And yet ...

As it came time for dinner, Vassi recommended a place in the Plaka for us to eat, a traditional Greek Taverna with great charm and good views overlooking the Plaka and center city. He was preparing to say good-bye, when an idea came to me, which would seem totally natural and appropriate. "Why don't you eat dinner with us?" I suggested. "Our treat – it's the least we can do given the kindness you've shown us this afternoon."

I blurted this out without checking with Lea first, and the words were no sooner out of my mouth than I thought that she might resent his presence at our last meal in Athens before we left the next day. But this time there was none of the uncertainty that she showed when we first met. "That's a great idea, honey. It's the least we can do. Please stay for dinner, Vassi – if your time allows it, of course."

Vassi said that he had nothing on his schedule for the evening and would be honored to dine with us. The grin on Lea's face could have lit up the entire restaurant. At this point my mind was really spinning with possibilities, but knowing Lea's comfortable way of relating to men in general I couldn't really expect that she was thinking about sex with him. As far as I was aware, she had never done anything like that. It wasn't her style. And for all I knew, Vassi wasn't thinking that way either. But under any circumstances there was no harm in enjoying a good meal together, whatever might or might not transpire.

We sat down and ordered wine and appetizers. The restaurant had a great choice of fresh-caught fish, so we decided to get a single large fish, large enough to share among all of us. After the ordering was done, Lea excused herself to go to the "WC" as it is called in that part of the World. As she left I couldn't help noticing Vassi following her with his eyes. When she was out of the room, he leaned over and commented quietly to me, "You realize, of course, that your wife is an extremely attractive and appealing woman." And then, with a slight wink, "You are a VERY lucky man."

It struck me: This is the opening. If there is any chance of something happening this evening, I have to start the wheels rolling now. "Why Vassi" I replied, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were interested in getting lucky with my wife!"

I tried to say it as lightheartedly and evenhandedly as I could, to convey that I wasn't put off by his comments. I think I hit the right tone, because he seemed to relax, as if he had been wondering about the right way to approach things and was relieved that I had not been insulted. "I must admit, your Lea is a real charmer. She is not the type of woman that a man could turn away from easily."

"Maybe you don't have to turn away," I replied. I explained to him very briefly my conversations with Lea about being with other men. I didn't get into the physical issues – there wasn't time. "I think you are a charming and handsome man, Vassi, and if there were ever someone that Lea would even consider being with, I'd think you'd be as good a candidate as any. She certainly hit it off this afternoon with you, on a friendship level at least. However, if this is going to happen, it will have to be with three conditions."

"And they are ...?" he asked.

"First, you are going to have to broach the issue with her. I have already talked with her about it and her response to me was negative. If I try to convince her to do this she will feel I am pressuring her and will simply refuse. Trust me on this, I know Lea. It is your charm that has the best possibility of making this happen, not my persuasiveness."

"I do trust you, and will take the initiative. Next?"

"If she does agree to do this, I will need to be in the room while you are with her."

"Let me understand," Vassi said, "You want to watch me make love to your wife?"

"I don't know if I do or not," I replied. "Please take no offense from this – I have absolutely no reason not to trust you. But there is no way that I am going to let Lea alone with another man, no matter how positively I think of him, on the same day we met, just as a matter of principle. And I don't think Lea would feel secure enough to do that either. As strange as it sounds, I think she would do this with a friend as new as you ONLY if I were there."

"OK," he replied. "And the third condition?"

"Lea is a traditionalist as far as sex goes, so far as I know. Unless she initiates something, there cannot be any kinky stuff, no pain, no bondage, no anal sex."

"I'm fine with that," Vassi responded. "It isn't my style either."

"By the way, if this does happen, I have one suggestion. Just below the base of her neck on either side, just inside her shoulder blades, are spots that are very sensitive for Lea. Kissing those spots really arouses her."

At that moment Lea returned from the rest room, and we settled down to our dinner. The conversation continued as before, with Vassi once again engaging with Lea, obviously (to me) trying to get her as comfortable with him as possible for when he might broach the issue of the rest of the evening. Since we had had two bottles of wine among us with the meal, all of us were feeling pretty good as the meal drew to a close. Lea was laughing and being very attentive to Vassi, even touching his arm at several points as she made a comment to him. She was also unconsciously rubbing her palms together, a sure sign that she was feeling the wine, and maybe even feeling a little aroused. Because of all the food, nobody really wanted dessert, so we were just finishing off the remainder of the wine and relaxing after the entrees when Vassi turned again to Lea.

"Lea, I must tell you what wonderful companions you and Ken have been today. I have really enjoyed getting to know both of you, though I must say I find you a lot more enticing than him."

"Well, I'm flattered, Vassi. I'm glad you aren't more attracted to my husband than me – I might have to worry about your 'orientation'!"

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I'm definitely female-oriented in that way. And speaking of that, while you were away I made a rather forward comment to your husband about how you really know how to interact with a man to make him feel appreciated and desirable. And how you are the type of woman that a man like me sees as desirable ...... in all kinds of ways."

Lea's face clouded over a little. "Are you saying that you indicated a physical interest in me to Ken?"

"I must admit that's precisely what I did. I'm sorry if I've upset you by being straightforward about what I said."

"I'm not upset really – I'm rather flattered to tell you the truth. I mean, you're a great-looking man and all, and I'm an older woman. It isn't clear to me why you'd have an interest in me."

Vassi interrupted. "Lea, it's obvious you don't realize how attractive you are and how enticing you are just being yourself."

Lea replied, "Well I must admit that I am rather flustered by all of this, and a little bit "antsy" as well, if you know what I mean. It's just that broadening my sex life is something I've never done and it goes against my morality principles. Ken, what did you say when Vassi made his remarks?"

"I told him about the conversations I have had with you on this topic, and said to him that you were resistant to considering relations with another man. You know from our discussions that I would be understanding and accepting if you did this. But I know that the decision has to be yours."

Lea wrinkled her nose with concern. "But Ken, do you really think that I could go off to have sex with Vassi after I've known him for only half a day, and leave you in the lurch? No disrespect to you, Vassi. Your offer is flattering to this old lady, and I must say I find you EXTREMELY appealing, but I wouldn't feel safe going with you alone in just this short time."

Vassi turned to her, and reached to hold the tips of her fingers with his hands. I noticed Lea did not pull them away. "Lea, we both knew that you would not be comfortable doing that." And then he twisted the truth a little. "So that's why I suggested to your husband that he be with us if we did this."

"So you're proposing that my husband watch while we have sex?" Lea asked incredulously. Her voice was sort of harsh, but I noticed that she was rubbing her thumbs over his hands while she was talking.

"It's a safety issue," I replied. Of course I told Vassi that I would not be comfortable with you going off with him by yourself. So if you did this, what other possibility would there be except for me to be there with you? If I am going to be accepting and understanding of this, I will be if I am present."

Lea was quiet for a moment. I could tell that she was really hesitant to do anything like this, but I also had noticed a change in her manner since Vassi had touched her hands. She had not taken her hands away, she was leaning in toward him more, she was looking at him directly, and her breathing seemed to have gotten a little more distinct and deeper. It seemed to me as if the possibilities of this situation were actually finding their way into her sexual subconscious. Clearly this was the crucial time. Which way would she go?

Still holding her fingertips and looking straight into her eyes, Vassi gave her a supportive smile. Not the broad, fake used-car-salesman grin that he knew would look overanxious and cheesy, but a sort of mid-range, warm smile intended to support her and make her feel comfortable. "Lea," he said, "I realize I've thrown a lot at you the past few minutes about something that is unsure to you. Should we leave the restaurant and walk for awhile to give you time to ponder?"

Lea gave a big sigh. "That won't be necessary. Ken, I think you know me well enough to realize that Vassi has piqued my interest. Wellllll ... that's probably an understatement. Actually, this discussion, and the presence of this very appealing man in front of me, has me tight as a drum sexually right now. I think I'm willing to do this, but I'm going to be nervous, and I have no idea what type of sexual partner I will be or how this will turn out. And Ken, I am going to look to you and ask assurance from you that you are OK with this until the point where it has gone too far to turn back. I do not want to risk 45 years for one night. And that's the other reason I'm even considering this – we are flying out tomorrow, so this is an isolated situation. Now if we're going to do this, let's go. I think the best place is back at our hotel. I'm sure I won't want to do anything but collapse after this is over, and we do have to leave midday tomorrow."

Vassi and I both let out our own big sighs. The die had been cast. He looked at my wife very seriously and said, "I realize the courage that it takes for you to have made this decision, Lea. I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make this evening supremely pleasurable for you."

Lea chuckled back at him flirtatiously: " Somehow I get the feeling that you have quite a bit of power available to do just that!"

I paid the bill, and we got up from the table. As we left I noticed Lea bump into Vassi so that one of her breasts brushed him on the way by. So she really was committing herself to this for sure. We walked back to the hotel, Lea between us, holding my hand and asking a couple of times on the way, "You're sure you're OK?"

She seemed more nervous the closer we got to the hotel, but she was picking up the pace a little, as if, now that she was committed to sex, she was aroused enough to want it to start as soon as possible. She and Vassi were subtly rubbing their sides against each other, and a couple of times he reached out to touch her shoulder or arm. He was obviously trying to keep stoking her sexual interest in him now that she had admitted her initial arousal.