Change in Reservations

Story Info
A dinner date turns into something a bit more heated.
2k words
4.25
10.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was downstairs waiting while I got ready for what he thought would be a dinner date. It was our one year anniversary tonight and I had a different idea of how I wanted to spend it, and I was sure that he wouldn't mind once he saw me.

I walk towards him quietly and he turns around smiling. I knew he'd like it, I'd gotten it just for him. I was wearing a very short black skirt and a tight red v-neck shirt that would allow him to see right down to my full breasts. I walked into his open arms and he pulled me close.

Looking down into my eyes, he said "You look beautiful."

I smiled and coyly replied "I think you'll like what's underneath it too."

"Oh really? Maybe I'll just have to have a look." He ran his hands down my spine, continuing along my butt and then down the back of my thighs. He inched his hand up my skirt and his eyes lit up. "You're right, I do like it, but isn't it a little too... fancy for dinner? Just because I'll be checking you out all night doesn't mean I want other guys doing the same thing."

"About dinner. Wouldn't you rather spend our anniversary in a more private place? It would probably be more fun." I pressed my breasts up against his chest and delicately kissed his neck and along his jaw line. He always gets distracted when I do that. It took him a second to answer. "Maybe you're right. A much more... private... party would be... nice." I smiled at his disjointed statement.

David was holding me tightly against himself and I could feel every inch of his body, including the growing bulge in his pants. I also knew that he could feel every part of my body and I was sure that he wasn't planning on letting me go any time soon. I pulled his head down and rested my forehead against his. He tried to kiss me but I pulled away teasingly. This gave me some leverage, so I took the opportunity and ground my pelvis into his. His hands tightened on my back.

"Yes, we should definitely stay in tonight," he said.

I smiled a little then brought my lips to his and kissed him gently. At the same time I ran my fingernails up his spine lightly, so he could barely feel it. I nibbled David's bottom lip for a second and he put his hands behind my head, pulling my face closer. I ran my hands through his hair and slipped my tongue into his mouth just a little before I pulled back. He growled and pulled me even closer, a sense of urgency about him now.

"Stop teasing me Ali," he groaned.

"No." I wasn't about to stop doing anything that could get this reaction out of him.

David slid his hand back up skirt and grabbed my butt, which he knew I loved. He was playing dirty, so I'd have to get even dirtier. I started slowly rotating my pelvis, grinding hard against him. He was getting really hard and it turned me on so much. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, kissing him more forcefully. He responded quickly, and started running his fingers up and down my back. I could feel the wetness between my legs; I wanted him so badly, but I was going to wait for a little and keep teasing him.

Slowly, one button at a time, I began to undo his shirt. He tried to help me, but I pushed his hands away. "No helping, let me do whatever I want. I'm sure you'll like it."

I pulled his shirt off and smiled. I loved his body; he was so strong and toned. Seeing his chest almost made me forget what I was doing, but I looked up at his face and my head cleared a little. I ran my hands over his chest and traced the contours of his muscles, loving the feel of his bare skin. I wanted to feel his skin against mine so badly. I could feel my nipples harden and knew that David would notice since every inch of our bodies was touching. I reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt, then started to slowly pull it up over my head. My full breasts and erect nipples drew David's gaze down and I saw a look of hunger cross his face. He leaned down and started to kiss my neck softly, then with increasing pressure. I was starting to breathe a bit faster now. I felt David's tongue running up my neck toward my ear and I let out a sigh.

I ran my hands through his hair then pulled his face up to mine and kissed him passionately, letting the true magnitude of my desire show. David's fingers were running along my breasts now and I moaned in pleasure. I leaned my head back, giving him better access to my chest. When his mouth found its way to my nipple, I gasped and grabbed onto him. He licked my nipple gently then nibbled on it, making my legs a little wobbly. His breathing accelerated and he pulled me against him hard. I could feel his erection -- he was rock hard. I groaned loudly and dug my fingernails into his back. By now I could feel the wetness trickling down my legs -- I was very close to losing control.

"This has to go, now," I said as I undid his belt buckle. He grinned and pulled the belt through its loops and let it drop behind him. I moaned longingly at the sight of the bulge in his pants. He let out a faint chuckle and took my hand in his, then placed it on his member. I could feel the blood pulsing in his veins. I wanted to tease him for a little longer so I dropped my hand, which let me focus better.

David wrapped me in his arms, then slid his hands down to my thighs, and back up under my skirt, cupping my butt. He pulled me close to him and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "you really should go without underwear more often, I like it."

I giggled. "I'll keep it in mind."

David moved his hands around to my stomach and then trailed down between my legs. I spread my legs a bit and he slid his hand in between my thighs.

He moaned. "You are so wet. Oh my god."

I gasped when he pressed his index finger against my clit. I wanted him so badly. He slipped a finger inside me and I groaned as he started to pump it in and out. I reached down and pulled his head up to mine so I could kiss his neck. While I was kissing him, I unzipped his pants and they fell around his ankles. I leaned over and pulled his boxers down, exposing his rock hard penis. I kneeled down in front of David and smiled up at him. His face showed a look of longing. He knew what was coming, but I was going to make him wait just a second longer. Then, very slowly, I licked along the underside of his penis, from the base to the head. He groaned and begged me take him inside my mouth, but I wouldn't. I continued to lick him for a moment, then I finally took him all the way into my mouth and he gasped. He loved it when I deep throated him. I grabbed his butt and pulled him towards me, and he buried himself in my mouth as far as he could. His member was hot in my mouth and I loved the feeling, the skin was so smooth. I could taste the salty precum and felt a rush of desire radiate from my chest to my groin. We went on like this for another minute or two before I stood up and pushed him down onto the couch. I took off my skirt before straddling him. The feel of his rock hard dick on my clit was amazing. I moaned and started grinding myself into him as hard as I could. David ran his fingers lightly up my thighs and then continued up my sides to my nipples, pinching them. I was panting by now and it was impossible to stop grinding my clit into his member; it felt too good.

"I don't want you to come just yet," David said and he grasped my hips, holding me still. I squirmed hopelessly. He lifted me up a little so the head of his penis was pressed against me. I tried to lower myself down onto him, but he had a vice-like grip on me. I knew that this was hard for him because I was positive that he felt the heat and wetness emanating from between my legs. I gave up and moved forward, towards his face. I let my breasts hang down in his face and he happily took one of my nipples into his mouth while he used his hand to play with the other one. My breathing was starting to slow a tad now and I had better control over myself. I kissed down David's neck to his collarbone, lingering there for a moment before continuing down his chest and stomach. I moved down his stomach to the base of his penis and felt him tense up. I blew warm air over the head and flicked my tongue over the hole and heard him groan. I smiled and started to make my way back up to his neck.

"Why did you have to stop," David asked desperately.

"Because you made me stop," I whispered in his ear.

David pulled me down toward his hard member, stopping when the tip of it was pressed gently against my clit. The slight pressure was enough to start my heart pounding again. Then he started to rotate his hips so the head of his penis was massaging my clit. I let out a strangled cry, something between a yell and a growl. I was starting to get close again. Then David adjusted himself slightly, and he was once again positioned to enter me. I dug my fingernails into his chest, trying to lower myself on to him, but he wouldn't let me.

"Please," I begged.

Smirking, David lowered me down with agonizing slowness. I cried out, wanting him to bury himself in me as far as he could. I started moaning once he was halfway inside me. It felt so good -- he was so hard, and his skin was on fire. As soon as he's all the way in he starts to pump in and out again. I'm panting now and he's picking up speed. I can feel an orgasm building. It's impossible for me to keep quiet now. I'm almost to the edge when David suddenly slows and I let out a shriek. I was so close.

I look at David and he chuckles. "I'm in control now Ali. I can do this all night long if I want." I know that he's exaggerating, his breathing is ragged and his entire body is tense -- he's close to the edge as well. He holds me in place for several seconds, letting me calm down before he starts up again.

This time, when I get close he slows just enough to keep me on the edge for however long he wants to. I can't do anything about it; his hands are like vices around my hips. I start to yell from frustration, the feeling is so intense. I can feel the blood pulsing in his member, and it drags me closer to the edge. Then David releases my hips and puts his finger on my clit, pressing hard. I gasp as he starts to pump in and out again. I can feel the orgasm start to hit, a tidal wave of intense pleasure that sweeps through my entire body. I let out an animalistic scream and I feel David explode with me, hear his shout of ecstasy.