Change is a Good Thing Sometimes

Story Info
Housewife becomes Black man's slut.
1.2k words
4.16
301k
66
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa slipped out of her blouse. The black man on the bed grinned and motioned her to him. Being a woman in her mid-thirties and mother of three, Lisa was still very sexy. She had long, shoulder length red hair, green eyes, and a tight girlish figure.

"Do you want me?" the man asked.

"You know I do," she said.

They embraced. She felt the warmth of his body and the power of his grip. She felt him reach between her legs and rub his thick fingers over her mound. It felt good to have him touch her. She felt wet and loose. She closed her eyes and a few moments more her pants were around her ankles.

"Well well," Derek teased, "a naked white woman in my hotel room. What am I to do?"

"I think you're supposed to make me do naughty things," she replied, blushing.

"You've never been naughty?" he asked.

"Lisa shrugged. "Before I was married maybe. But change is a good thing. Sometimes."

It had been weeks since Lisa had last had sex. Her husband was usually preoccupied with his business. She had met Derek on the internet and had fallen into a deep infatuation. She kept their friendship secret. At first it had been friendly emails and online chat. Eventually they exchanged pictures, played on video-cam, and talked about their desires. Now she was here, a white wife meeting her black lover for the first time, nervous but willing.

Derek stood. He guided Lisa's hands to his crotch. He bent and they kissed passionately. Their tongues met and her fingers slowly caressed the bulge in his pants. She allowed him to lead her to bed and crawled on top of the covers. She opened her legs, giving him an uninhibited view while he undressed.

Derek was tall, in his mid-forties, and had a flat stomach and tight butt. His penis was long and thick, and dangled between his legs like a fire hose.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, smiling.

"You have big balls," she managed.

"Do you like big balls?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she replied, "big and bouncy."

"All the better to cum in you, my dear," he teased.

Naked, Derek lay beside her, stroking her hair, kissing her lips, and touching her. She let him do as he wished. His hands roamed, touching her breasts, her hips, her wet pussy. He guided her hand back to his genitalia . She ran her fingers along the dark black penis and smiled.

"Does your husband know?" he asked.

"No," she replied, "you are my secret."

"And your first black man," he said.

Lisa nodded, giggling. "Yes, "my first."

Lisa wrapped her leg atop his and felt his penis brush against her clitoris. A thread of electricity shot through her body. He slid a finger into her pussy and she shivered.

"This is my pussy now," he whispered. "After today you are a black man's woman."

"Oh yes," she replied, "god yes..."

Derek sat up and guided Lisa's lips to his erection. "Here, please," he said. Lisa bent and licked the head of his cock and tasted the salty pre-cum. She slipped a hand around his balls and squeezed them while her tongue and lips moved up and down his shaft. She felt his fingers playing with her nipples. His cock grew in her mouth.

"Does your little white pussy want my big black cock?" Derek asked.

"Uhm-hum," Lisa said, still sucking.

"I'm supposed to make you a naughty wife so I didn't bring any condoms."

Lisa shook her head, wagging his cock back and forth. "Doan neeed uhm," she replied, eyes sparkling. "You get to fuck me bareback."

"Oooh, that I like," Derek laughed.

Lisa sat up and stuck her tongue in his mouth, sharing the pre-cum. He picked her up and sat her on his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her pussy against him. His cock stretched long and hard but did not enter. She wriggled in his lap.

"Put it in me," she said.

"Not yet," he replied, "I want you to talk dirty."

"Like how I want you to fuck me every day?" she said.

"Good for starters."

"And how I want that big black cock in my pussy so I'll know what I've been missing all these years?"

"Yes, and?"

"And how I want your sperm in my belly."

"But you're married," he teased, "that would make you a very naughty wife."

"You're making me naughty," Lisa laughed, "I get the feeling I'll be even naughtier before we're through."

"Get on your knees and let me see that pretty ass then," Derek commanded. Lisa did as she was told. She had a nice round ass. Derek gripped her cheeks and spread her open. She felt his tongue darting into her asshole and then down along her pussy. He alternated sucking and probing her asshole and pussy. After a few minutes of this Derek slid his cock along her wet pussy, teasing her.

"Oh fuck me please," Lisa begged.

"Are you my white slut?" he asked.

"Oh god yes," Lisa replied, "I'm your white slut."

"Are you tired of your husband's puny little cock?"

"It's worthless," she said, wiggling her ass back and forth. "I want a real man's cock. I want your cock, and I want it in me now."

Slowly Derek slid his shaft into her. She shuddered and took as much of it as her body would allow. He was huge and her pussy was tight. Her husband's small cock would fall out of her if they tried the doggy position. Derek's would never fall out, she thought. Probably get stuck in me and won't that be a sight.

She felt him grip her waist and push hard. It hurt but she took it without voice. Eventually her pussy relaxed and opened up. She was wet and he was probing deep, giving her pussy a real workout. He reached down and played with her clitoris and she moaned softly. She glanced at the mirror on the wall. In it a beautiful black man was making love to a pretty, pale skinned white woman with freckles. She smiled. The contrast was erotic.

She sensed he was close to cumming. He stopped abruptly and laid her on her back. She spread her legs wide so he could take possession again. When his thick, black shaft was again sliding in and out of her, she felt his balls bounce along her hips, his cock swell, and knew her hole was going to be filled with sperm.

"Oh god," he panted, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

"Yes," Lisa managed, "sperm me, sperm me..."

Sweat covered them both. Derek groaned and forced his negro cum deep inside her. She felt full, almost bloated. Moments later the electricity was running through her. Her orgasm was long and hard, emptying her and making her toes curl. Her heart pounded in her ears and her breath came in short bursts. Done, they collapsed, holding each other, exhausted.

Later, as she was leaving, Derek pulled her close. "Now that you're my woman," he said, "I expect you to do things to please me."

"Oh?" she replied. "I've already given you my pussy. Is there more?"

"Yes," he said, "Much, much more." The puzzled look on her face made him laugh. "But for now I just want your pussy to belong to me. And if you shaved that beaver it might make me want to fuck you again."

"Hmmm..." Lisa said. "I refused to shave my pussy for my husband. How would I explain if I shaved for you?"

Derek grinned. "Just tell him that change is a good thing. Sometimes."