Change is Good Ch. 03

Story Info
Married couple contemplates further expansion of play time.
963 words
4.22
69.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,201 Followers

I awoke hours later to the feel of Linda's luscious buttocks pressing back into my crotch as she very carefully wriggled against my semi-flaccid cock. When I moved, she looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Shhh. Let's not wake them. Put it in, if you want to, and let's go real slow." If I wanted to, indeed! That's what I was here for!

By then my prong was pointing straight out (as much as a banana-shaped cock can stand 'straight') and when she lifted her right buttock to expose the puffy swollen lips of her pussy already gleaming with her juices, I pointed it at her hidden opening and eased forward, sliding into her with surprising ease. Once my crotch mashed against her soft round globes, I carefully pulled myself closer to her and then resumed the same slow rocking motion I had used the night before just prior to drifting off to sleep. Reaching around her I cupped one of her big breasts in each of my hands and fondled them while kissing the side of her face and neck as I fucked her gently.

I had enjoyed Linda's hot love box for another twenty minutes or so before I a little movement from Denise and then Gene peered over her arm, her nipple in his concave-shaped mouth. Soon after she had her left hand working on Gene's still-flaccid member. It didn't stay that way long. She turned around and covered it all with her mouth and sucked him to an erection. Gene soon mounted Denise and began a long slow fuck of her sweet pussy; by her expression, she was only too delighted to play hostess to his tool that morning. I got a little more serious about pumping Linda's pussy, using my fingers to tease her clitty until she came several times.

By the time Gene and I had cum, both ladies had peaked a couple of times. The girls asked us to do one more double-penetration with each of them ... we would have just about enough time to do both of them if we didn't take too long with either or too long to recover. This time Gene suggested that we have the woman sit on one guy with his cock in her ass, have her lay back on that guy and the other would enter her pussy from above, just a little turn-around from the position we used the day before.

We started with Gene on the bottom, Denise sat with her anus around his cock and then lay back on him while I slipped into her pussy and pounded her from above. The thought occurred to me that my wife's pussy felt a little stretched from its usual close fit and I realized just how much it had been fucked in the last 24 hours.

She had started having little mini-orgasms soon after the two of us were buried inside her and now she had very little control of her muscles, simply laying with her arms and legs splayed wide to the sides while we fucked her and Gene kneaded her tits unmercifully. By the time I came and then Gene followed a few minutes later, I don't think she was capable of moving a muscle Gene rolled her onto the bed and I lay in front of her. holding and stroking her until the adrenaline burn began to leave her muscles. Once she could talk again, she simply babbled about how wonderful we had made her feel.

With me on the bottom and in Linda's ass and Gene on top in her pussy, we had only slightly less spectacular results with Linda, so that when we were finished with her, we all knew that we really were finished, having accomplished far more than we had dared to dream about. We spent the last hour before checkout talking about getting together again (we agreed that we'd have to get back home and check other schedules before making plans but probably six weeks would be about the right time to try for another meeting. We finally paired off one more time for a final shower, which I shared with Linda. I pinned her to a corner of the shower stall and let the warm water play over our bodies while I kissed her deeply and whispered how sexy and beautiful and wonderful I thought she was. I told her that I was already looking forward to the time when Denise and I could meet with her and Gene again and hoped that our friendship would always be just as sweet as it had been that weekend.

In the ensuing weeks, we spent a little time almost every night at our online site and Gene and Linda were invariably there too. Since Gene and I had brought our cameras for our glorious weekend, we shared a myriad of pictures with anybody who wanted to see them.

Denise has been constantly horny since that weekend. She gets me going in the mornings with a little suck and fuck routine. Then she meets me most days when I get home from work and takes me upstairs to "change", which is really an excuse to knock off a quick piece of pussy. Then after the kids are in bed and we've spent a little time online, we go at it again until we fall asleep with our arms entwined around each other. I don't know how it could get any better ... but I sure am looking forward to our next encounter with Gene and Linda. We've been on the lookout for other couples within driving distance too. Hey, can we talk to you and your wife?

The End? Maybe ... for now. Who knows what the future will bring?

techsan
techsan
1,201 Followers