Change is Good for Hemangini Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you would save me from every harmful energy out there. I'm thankful of you being a part of my miserable life. I love you mistress." He had a lovely and pleasing pitch in his throat. I had a cold feeling running in my nerves after hearing to Tushar.

"But who would save you from me, slave?" I said after pushing my middle finger in his asshole. Tushar dig his head on the table in ecstasy. I didn't plan to fuck him. I got my finger out.

"I'm still not a good judge at performances but could you help to tell me how good were you today slave?" I asked.

"It would be a pleasure mistress." I kept my phone at the front of the table. All of his conversation with me was recorded in my phone. I played the full recording. Tushar listened to it very carefully since the beginning.

"Now tell me, How good you were slave? Did you repeat my words exactly after my speaking?"

"I overdid 'Sir' in all the lines

mistress." I loved his loyalty towards me.

"Is it acceptable?" We were heading there firmly.

"No Mistress." Tushar said.

I took the cane up from the ground. Tushar couldn't see me at the back so he had no idea of what was going to happen.

"So let it be like that then!" saying that I brought the thick cane on his ass with a greater intensity. It made a loud striking sound. Tushar vibrated in pain. "I think this is enough to make you learn, isn't it babe?" I was playing with his mind.

"I deserve more, Mistress." Tushar was heading exactly where I wanted him to. I brought it hard again on his ass. "I couldn't hear you?" I shouted.

"More" Tushar shouted in with the same pitch. I brought the cane again on his ass with him saying it loud again. I stopped at the fifteenth stroke on his ass. I yelled at him again, "Is this enough?". He had tears flowing down his cheeks due to the pain. Tushar spoke in a heavy breathing voice of crying, "More Mistress." I was filled in certain anger after Tushar was not willing to give up.

I aimed at his ass again for five more before finally having mercy on my poor husband. Tushar was crying in pain after his ass was fully covered with red parallel lines all over it. I wiped his tears from his face. I planted kissed at the side of his head, "Would you dare to disobey me again slave?"

"I won't mistress." Tushar spoke in the low tone with the grief still flowing from his eyes. I freed his body from the table. I held him from the side waist to take him in our bed. I hugged him with all the greatest love flowing down my veins for him. I stayed at the bottom while Tushar mounted on my top.

Tushar started kissing my neck. I placed his hand on my boobs, He returned by squeezing my all 36 inched bust in his palms. I closed my eyes in affection. He slid my shorts down my hips to expose my hairy pussy. Tushar stocked his finger in my pussy, before getting in a wet overlap of our lips. I licked on his tongue and kept eating his lips under my teeth. I already came in one orgasm with his quick fingers in and out of my pussy. Tushar started to come between my legs.

I held his 7 inched cock to drive it in my pussy. I moaned harder, once it fit inside and Tushar hit my cervix wall. I grabbed his body in my arms tightly. Tushar kept on increasing his pace with each stroke. No words could have described the feeling of my husband digging in my pussy. It was great to have him back for this time. Tushar fucked me for more than a minute before coming in me finally.

I sensed his thick lava jet on my cervix wall. We stayed in our arms for a long time to hug and catch our breathe. Tushar drowned in my pussy to lick away his cum from my thighs.

I held his head at my shoulders to cuddle him to sleep. Tushar rubbed his head on my boobs before speaking, "I'm so lucky to have you mistress."

"You might not be very lucky tomorrow or on random days baby when you see me with other men. You are still far away from the qualities of a husband with whom I could get laid-in every night." Before Tushar could speak anything, I slid my finger in his anus again and grabbed his chest to remind him of his position. Tushar closed his eyes in affection before I held him tighter in my arms to fall asleep. I kissed his forehead.

We had a decent start to the day. Tushar did his usual chores while took some time out to get me in the good pair of white leggings and blue kurti. After a nice breakfast, we fled to our respective works. I bade Adi and everyone in the salon a good morning. Entering my cabin, I quickly went online on the computer.

I took some good minutes to type to Prakhar all about my relationship. I also mentioned how Tushar would serve as a cuckold when Prakhar would be in my bed with me this evening. I had a formal reply from him with, "We would have a one to one in brief at your place. See you." I was not comfortable with this.

I had a descent working day. I helped Tushar in his meeting with one more of his seniors whom had a lawsuit filed against him few months ago. I decorated his dialogues again and made him repeat after me. Tushar again left a whelming impression against his seniors. It was a win-win for both of us.

Tushar welcomed me on his knees. I went to change while I sent him to get the dinner ready. We had our dinner by 8, Prakhar was expected to arrive in 90 minutes. I tightened my lace up once we were done eating our dinner. I allowed Tushar some loose shorts and a T-shirt.

I sat in the chair with Tushar right before me in the other. Looking straight into his eyes I started, "We have a guest coming tonight baby."

"Okay Mistress." I knew following his obedience, he won't ask much about it.

"It's one of my friends from the college days. He is the same attorney who revealed your bosses' secrets to me. It would just be a little thanking gesture to him by us. I am sure there is no reason to get offended there, isn't it?"

"Yes mistress, there is not." Tushar said as he looked down at the floor.

"You are expected to be present there before him. You might have to give him a blowjob on his asking because it's not only me who owes him a big thanking." I saw Tushar's legs shaking in enthusiasm as I spoke. "This is your obedience test, you know what you could have coming after failing at this." I nudged on his thighs lightly.

"I won't disappoint you, Mistress." I bent forward to grab him by his hairs and brought him closer to my face, "You better not." I kissed on his forehead before turning myself to the couch for some television before Prakhar's arrival. Tushar returned to his work silently after a minute of some deep thought.

The clock showed 20 minutes to Prakhar's arrival. I went to do my hairs a bit, I left it open and wavy. I laid it at the front on my shoulders ending just above my boobs. I showered the sprinkles of Clive Christian on my neck and body. I changed myself to the purple babydoll without any bra.

It fitted half my boobs in its single layer bust panel at both the sides and left them half bare. The fly away frontal panel of the chemise left my belly clearly visible through its triangular borders, it ended just above my royal blue satin panties, leaving the frontal underwear covering my pussy fully open. My navel was fully visible. The rear end of the chemise lied just at the top of my inner thighs; being transparent, it revealed all my back with the satin panties covering half of my butt skin from the middle, leaving it bare at the sides. My legs under the panties were entirely bare.

I heard the door bell ringing when I was just finished with my slutty lipstick. I opened the door to this huge 6'2 handsome man with a black rose in his hand. I was startled by his choice of bequest. Prakhar kept looking at me for a minute by fluctuating his eyes a dozen of times on my half bare body and under the chemise.

"Oh you Hema!" He said after breathing heavily, "This is tantalizing me from top to bottom, You look very hot." I noticed his hard-on taken the shape inside his pants. I leaned forward to hug and kiss him on his cheeks. I got him in.

"Black rose?"

"Oh yes, this is to honour this dark side of yours that you are keeping inside of you Mistress Hemangini, isn't it what he calls you with? And having said that, where is he?"

"Haha, yes I make him call me this way. It's a constant remainder of our roles, he would be here at any minute after cleaning the garden." I said.

"I was okay with all of it, but here is this one thing bothering me since morning, Do you really piss in him Hemangini?" Prakhar had a curious look in his eyes.

"Yes twice on mandates and raises at times." I said.

"Ughh, could I have a drink? A more filtered one I reckon, not a pale distilled!" He smirked a bit saying that. I got into a laughter before Tushar arrived before us. He had his eyes rolling on my babydoll which has been used often in the past for our sexual activities.

"Tushar, bring the moscato in three half glasses baby. Do it in two minutes!" I commanded Tushar softly. Prakhar had his eyes rolling in curiosity at Tushar. He brought the drinks at the table in less than a minute. Tushar handed the glasses to us.

"You can have your glass as well baby, when helping Prakhar out of his shoes." I commanded him again. Tushar had his head down in obedience. He got on the floor to start doing his shoes out of his feet. I laid my legs on Tushar's shoulders while got my hands on Prakhar's waist. I pulled him over to begin to kiss him on his well shaped lips.

He replied in the no less intensity, we started to feel our wet lips with more clarity on each other. I had my side vision rolling over at Tushar when he lied down with the pleasing humiliated look in his eyes. I rubbed my legs on his shoulders while rubbed Prakhar's dick from his pants, he got his hands on my bare belly before taking it under my chemise top to feel my breasts under his palms. I got him up to take him in the bedroom, Tushar followed us.

We stood at the edge of the bed. I brought Prakhar closer, to start eating his lips again. He licked on my lips and grabbed my butt through the satin panties under the chemise. I entered my tongue in his mouth and our tongues danced upon each other. He started to take his hands to his pant's button before I stopped him.

I brought Tushar at our side, "I want you to undress Prakhar, and then get naked yourself before sitting at the edge. Start right now." I commanded Tushar and without giving a second look at him, I started kissing him again.

Tushar unbuttoned his pants from the side and slid it down his waist, he did his underwear too before leaving Prakhar naked with his 8 inched shaft exposed. I stared at it with all the glare in my eyes. Prakhar had a little fuss after watching Tushar's welts following his punishment last night.

I held Prakhar's dick in my hands and said, "Come on baby, blow on this fantastic thing." Prakhar had his eyes in amazement again while Tushar was lying there shocked on the ground.

After few second of him unmoved, I grabbed him by his hairs to pull him closer to his dick. I placed the dick in his mouth, Tushar had his eyes in tears as soon as he started to get it in and out of his mouth. I had the slightest cold feeling in my stomach, but that was gone until Prakhar approached me again.

I came from Tushar's back to hit his head with my hips to get his penis more in his mouth before starting to kiss him again. My lower lip went sore after the hard and intense kissing with Prakhar. I stopped Tushar in his 3rd minute of sucking. He had tears covered all over his face. Tushar lied at the edge of the bed while I pushed Prakhar on the bed.

I took the top and began to kiss his neck harder. I rested a bit in between to have a good luck at Tushar under the bed before going in again. He got his hands on my satin panties and started to slide it off my hips. He slid my babydoll down as well to expose my full boobs.

Prakhar started to kiss on my boobs. I moved a bit until he placed me in his bottom. He kissed my neck harder. I moaned in pleasure as soon as he left some giant teeth digging on my neck. He unbuttoned the chemise from my waist. I rolled the condom on his penis.

Prakhar started to come down with more intensity than I ever felt in my vagina. I felt his dick stretching my hole fully in its size. I held him tightly by his back, I moaned in much pain. He got me on his all fours before getting in me with all his strength. He hit my butt with his hips while stroked it in harder. I kneeled forward to kiss Tushar at the edge, he kissed back with less intensity.

Prakhar laid me on the stomach in the bed, being on my top from the top, he forced it in with more power. My bottom hurt more by the striking of his hips on it with much intensity. I kept moaning in the pleasure and pain. Prakhar leaned in with his face at my head, he fondled his hands on my breasts and hugged my body entirely from behind, sending some rough thrusts in my vagina from his penis.

He began to slow doing on my top, hitting my ass with a lower speed, Prakhar came out. I was bailed out from the pain he was inflicting on my vagina in these minutes. I laid on the bed at his side. He got up to kiss me again for a minute.

I got Prakhar dressed up by Tushar. On my asking my poor husband licked his balls. We got into laughing after Prakhar cracked some relative political joke. I hugged him to a goodbye and a nice thanking. Prakhar kissed on Tushar's forehead after speaking out, "You are a very lucky man." I was amused out of the happy ending of this night.

I recalled Tushar on the bed. I allowed him to enter in my clit with his fantastic penis. We kissed and fucked each other in extreme missionary for sometimes before coming out. Tushar cleaned my cunt by licking our cum, I sent him to the floor to sleep, while I took the entire bed to fall asleep. I had a fantastic life lately.]]"

"Mmmmm... this is it for today I guess. It was.. sweaty." I said after a little smile.

"Oh yes it definitely was Avinash. I don't know how to choose my words to end this in the last session. I would find a way." I saw a little tear flowing down her cheeks under her low voice.

"Are you alright?" I said after handling her a glass of water. She took some sip of it before speaking after cleaning her throat,

"Yes I am alright. I will see you tomorrow." She took to her feet. I left my seat to give her the little handshake.

"Take care Hemangini."

"You too Avinash. See you." Saying that she left the room. I gathered my stuffs to prepare to leave. I had my heartbeats roaring in enthusiasm, waiting for the next day was the obvious choice. I left from the door with my enthusiasm running high.

12