Change is Good for Hemangini Ch. 03

Story Info
Hemangini's maturity as a mistress comes to existence.
9.1k words
4.38
34.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
171 Followers

Introduction : Avinash continues to interview Hemangini for his new writing. As she pursues with her story, the revelation at the next stage tends to get harrowing from where it started. She welcomes him into an all new ambience which leaves Avinash in the absolute stupor.

I would just like to add an advanced disclaimer to any Indian religious reader advancing to this part. This part of the story doesn't directly or indirectly intends to cause offensive desolation to any religious beliefs or customs. SEX ON A DIWALI NIGHT HAS NEVER HURT ANYONE. Every tiers of sweet criticisms are always welcomed. Thank you.

Chapter 3

I met Hemangini just at the hour mark before sunset. It was unusual for me to hold the sessions at this time. She welcomed into her centrally air conditioned living room. I took the seat on the couch. She presented me with the coffee.

In her loose polo and blue joggers, Hemangini spoke after taking a sip at her coffee, "We shall begin now."

"Sure Mistress." We shared a smirk before she started to speak.

[[""It was the completion of our one month since getting into this relationship. Tushar couldn't have imagined how changed his life would be on this day before exactly a year. In these 30 days I caned him for his wrong doings, maintenance spanking over the knees sometimes. I choose more than 5 guys in this period to have sex with me in the bed before his eyes, he showed his obedience everytime by giving them blowjobs and rimjobs. From the business colleagues to my muscular gym trainer, everyone was now aware of my role in our family. He had totally adapted this life.

Tushar started cleaning the floor right after waking up from my side. He worked hard to earn his place in the bed again. I woke up after few minutes. As soon as I started to move out of the bed, he placed himself on the knees at the floor. I walked few steps to reach to Tushar. Hanging my one leg from his shoulder, I mounted on his head with my pussy sealed to his mouth. I yawned in a large fuss to empty my bladder directly in him. I leaned down to kiss on his cheeks before entering the bathroom.

I got my track suite on to go out for my regular workout sessions. I lifted more than 30 pounds in each arm, before doing the substantial shoulders' exercises. Being 5'10, I weighed close to 71 Kgs, the augmentations in my physique was more than my husband by now. I was at the heights of confidence in my life.

I came back home after an hour. Tushar was cleaning the kitchen counter, he quickly wrapped his work off and approached me quickly after watching me entering in. He helped me out of my shoes and held my socks covering feet in his hands.

"Use your tongue baby." I said after raising my feet at his face. He started to do as he was told. He held my one foot in his hands. He started licking the foot through the socks after roaming his tongue over it. I laid back on the couch with him keeping on doing it for a minute. He licked at my toe and the entire sole, it gave me a massive tingle over the entire body. He was turning an expert.

I ordered him to remove the socks from my feet using his teeth, and he was very accurate at it. He licked on my entire bare sole; I asked him to stop.

It was a Sunday morning, and both of us didn't had to go to work. We were expecting some guests in the afternoon, we had to prepare the meal for them. I stood under the shower feeling the water hitting my body. I soaped all over my boobs and pussy. I fragrant my ass with the extra sanitising soap on it. I had a long relieving shower. I laid in the bath tub in the additional times to fuck myself with the dildo I entered frequently in his ass. I got out in some time.

He got my attire ready for the day. While I was just done with soaking my body dry with the towel, He helped me to get in the undergarments with the bright orange kurti and three coloured cheetah leggings at the bottom. He always knew how to sparkle me up. I allowed him to get in some pair of loose T-shirt and boxers.

Both of us had quite a playful time in the kitchen. We prepared the lunch together for the guests. The doorbell rang exactly at 12 noon. I was in no mood to go through the boring guests without any entertainment. I kept Tushar under the dining table near to my chair. We had a substantially tall dining table standing between 3.5-4 feet. Tushar was hidden comfortably under it.

There were one old aged pair of uncle and aunty of Tushar as our guests. I solely welcomed them. I told them about Tushar's unavailability due to some circumstantial urgency at work. I offered them the meal at the dining table. I settled myself in my chair, while got them sitted before me at the other end of the table. Tushar was placed just at the end of my legs.

I did some community chat with them and also about the upcoming 'Durga Pooja' fest. Uncle and aunty praised my good physique and the beauty hanging down my face, I thanked them for their kind words. I didn't let Tushar to have much comfort being under the table. I got him to smooch my pouched calves from the leggings, Tushar did it perfectly after inverting his head to the end of my leg. He opened his mouth wide to get my plumped calves between his lips. He licked them through my leggings from under tha table, while I continued the conversation.

I made him kiss my thighs under the table. He started to suck with some hard grip of his lips on my cheetah leggings over the thigh skin. I embedded my other foot with the heel on inside his short length elastic shorts. I got my foot settled on his penis under his shorts. I used the heel edges to pinch on his balls inside the short, he glued his mouth on my thighs to breathe harder and resist the moans from coming out. I didn't reach to much reactions following his discomfort inside his short, while held my head high to keep going with the conversation above the table.

Uncle-aunty did their lunch in no less than 30 minutes. I had my heels roaming around his anus by now after getting it all the way under his balls. Tushar was kissing on my wide bent knees through the leggings. As soon as they got themselves up from the table, I got my foot out of his shorts to drop them out of the house. I touched their feet and bade them a nice goodbye. I got him out from inside the dining table. I placed Tushar at the edge of the couch on the floor. I headed towards the room.

I came back at the couch with the small ring box. Tushar had his suspicious eyes on the box. I undid the box to take out the cock cage from it. Tushar had his feet shaking automatically after getting the glimpses of the cock cage. I ordered Tushar to settle his hands at the back.

With his head just at the edge of the couch, I sat down on his face. The leggings under the bottom of kurti stuck over his face. His head was well covered under my very wide hips. I placed my either heels on his thighs while bent down to hold his balls in my hand. I inserted the steel ring over it. I put his dick in the aluminum cage before locking it with the ring through a tiny pad lock. He was getting suffocated under my bottom, I shaken my big butt over his face to make the most out of it. I started to unmount from his face, his face was red bruised as soon as I got off.

He had much creep roaming in his eyes as he watched his penis locked inside the cage. I ordered him to follow me. Tushar had his feet moving in some discomfort due to the additional load of the cage over his pubic region. I bent him over at the face of the bed with his feet on the ground.

Tushar watched me with some dismay ranging around his eyeballs as I took out the harness from the drawer with the dildo hanging down from it. I stood before the mirror to get the strap-on perfectly over my leggings. I hiked my kurti up to get it out of my top from the head. I did my bra out as well to leave myself completely topless with my boobs hanging from the top. The strap-on dildo stood tall over my hips.

Tushar watched me with distinct enthusiasm as I walked near to him. I got at his back. He was bent forward with his butt sticking out of his back. I held the elastic over his hip to take the shorts down to expose his fair manly ass. I patted on his ass to some light and loud smacks to echo the striking throughout the entire room. I stretched his butt to get his hole in the view, I aimed the dildo head towards it. He moaned heavily when I stretched his anus with my thick girl cock. I prepared to fuck him being topless like a 'MAN'.

With the heels on, my dick had a straight view to his anus. I started to fuck his ass with some hard initial strokes. Tushar started to moan harder as I got the entire 9 inched sized hitting his prostate wall inside. I placed my one leg on the bed to start hitting my hips on his butt with some more clarity. I placed half of the dick in him, while got the other half in and out of his hole with very hard pounding. Tushar was crying in pain due to his hole widen up to four times of its initial size.

He yelled loudly at the surprising prostate milking from his penis through the cage. He leaked cum all over the bed. I got my dick out of his anus; I stepped back. I held his head tightly to bring it down and stick it on the bed. Tushar cleaned his cum from the bed with his tongue. I kissed his forehead in return. I placed myself in the bed before calling him to join me in. I was topless with him fully naked. I held him in my arms under my neck to cuddle him to sleep. It was a Sunday to cherish forever.

Both of us went to our respective works the next day. I bade everyone a good morning. I again patted my lovable teen assistant Adi on just at the top of his ass to bade him, we shared some giggles before I got into the cabin. I turned the desktop on. I checked my mailbox with Miss Mehra's email shining at the very top, it was just sent before an hour.

"I miss you mistress, would love to see you at my place in two nights. Love xx." I was brought into a smile as soon as I read it. I replied to it in a minute, "It would be a pleasure, cannot wait. :)"

I thought for a second before figuring out what was there in two nights. It was the first 'Durga Pooja' night. According to our family rituals we were always expected to be there with our entire family. I was curious already. I did some light work. I had my mind all the day on Tushar's first day in the chastity cage at work.

We had a marriage to attend in the evening so I prepared to leave for home early. Tushar was also on his way back home early. After I helped him oftentimes in the meeting with his seniors on the phone, his reputation was well lifted. We didn't need to worry about it anymore. He still had a long way to go to come back into a neutral livelyhood.

I was home earlier than him this time out and it was fair enough because there was no time specified. I used the toilet seat to do my loo out. As soon as I came out, I saw Tushar entering in. He put his bag at a side before starting to come towards me. Tushar just ended at my legs by placing himself on the knees.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't know about a fixed time to be present here for you. Please forgive me." Saying that, Tushar started to kiss my feet. I offered him my entire soles and he kept on doing it in it's whole. Though I was not provoked, I liked him feeling sorry about it. I stopped him in a few seconds.

I asked Tushar to get ready in a total gentleman's outfit leaving his slavery image behind. I asked for his help as I was preparing to wear a red satin lehenga with a blue silk choli at the top. I got naked before him. He did my undergarments and then the main lehenga choli with the pallu. I pinched his nipples in the process.

The pallu was covering more of my exposing bust from the low cut choli. All of my navel and shaped stomach was open in between. Some part of my bust was still bare under the pallu, I never found a perfect top to cover the whole up due to it's bigger size. Tushar was dressed to the gentleman he was in real. We headed to the marriage like a real power couple.

After reaching the place we were greeted by several relatives and friends, we went on to talk work, marriage, etc. I had some hungry males' attention as always, from the fatherly figures to their grandchildren, everyone rubbed on their crotches after the glimpses at my belly and bust. I was not strained about it anymore. I had my husband with me. After some minutes of tolerating the public, We had the shadi meal before us.

During the meal, I had my bladder full due to the lot of water consumption at the start. It was uncontrollable, "I need to pee Tushar." I said.

He was all stunned and attempted to move his head horizontally and asked, "Here? I don't know if it's appropriate mistress, you cannot." He was shaking in clumsiness.

"No idiot not among the public but I am surely not using the dirty toilet when I have you my slave."

Tushar led me to one of the unisex toilets. After taking the panties down, he straddled his head inside my lehenga. I released all the rich aroma in him. It was much relieving. Doing my panties up and lehenga down, we entered the hall again. We ate the dinner and started to leave for home after passing on our well wishes to the bride and the groom.

I took the wheels. I ordered him to come down the seat to lick me to some orgasms. He did it with very much care. I was still not over his obedience malfunctioning at the marriage.

"We are not done yet slave, you would be punished harder following your actions tonight." He knew what I was saying. Tushar was shivering already.

We reached home. I didn't even bother to change my lehenga-choli and called directly for my naked husband in the underground store-room of the house. Once he was there, I tied him to the chains which were drilled to both the sides of the room from the walls at the very beginning of our relationship but were still unused. I applied the nipple clamps on him.

"If I ask you for an urination, you are no fucking one to ask where? you will focus on finding a solution directly, Do you understand? You are a man of degraded qualities, how dare you to tell me what to do?" I yelled after holding his chin tightly under my palms. I held his balls and increased the pressure on it to squeeze it with my nails on it. Tushar struggled in pain.

He answered in a low voice, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I will look for a solution directly from here onwards."

"You will receive 15 on each cheek in two sessions twice, followed by your favourite chilli powder rub after each." That meant total 60 strikes, I was ready for it. I could see the creep roaming in his eyes already.

I whipped his ass brutally that made him scream out of pain followed by the chilli rub which made him cry out of the bad sufferings instantly. "Mercy Mistress, Mercy." He kept repeating the same during the entire period. Following the chilli rub on his welts and spanking in the hard impact twice in successions, I almost fainted him out of pain.

I left him there for an hour and returned with few drinks and snacks to energise my hubby up.

I asked Tushar to meet me upstairs as we had to discuss something.

I started with a gentle voice "Do you know why you have to suffer all this Tushar?"

"Yes mistress because of the lack of control I have over my stress which has me in an inferior state." He had a hard time in making his voice come out.

"Good, do you know by whom are you controlled?"

"You mistress." He answered.

"Come here." Saying this, I laid him over the ghaghra on my knees. I rubbed some cooling ointment on his ass. It was swelled badly but tackled itself from any cuts on the surface. We cuddled while I gave him a very lovely and romantic kiss. I slide down my choli from the top to expose my half bust. I let Tushar to suck on my nipples for some rewards. We were too tired to stay awake for any other minute, we fell asleep in a minute.

It was a rare occasion for me to wake up earlier than him the next day. Tushar was still asleep at my side. I leaned down to check on his butt. It was swelled from every edges with some thin cuts. I decided to take the day off to help him in his vaccinations. I let him stay in the bed longer while I got the chores around the house done.

I rubbed the cotton dipped in the antiseptic liquid on his welts after getting him laid properly on my knees. I did it few times in the day on regular 3 hours interval. I was rubbing the cotton on his butt after the dinner before he said,

"You have to go through a lot because of me Mistress. I'm very sorry." He said in a low voice.

"It's okay slave. I'm not bothered by it." I said after coming closer to kiss on his forehead. Tushar didn't let me go away and kept the hold at my head to plant a kiss on my lips. I raised my eyebrows before he stopped doing it. I smiled in a little smirk instantly to give him the green light. He started kissing me again. I got myself slowly laid on his waist to kiss him back after spreading my lips wider and wider and feeling all his lips on mine. We brought our tongues in action and continued to get more into smooching for some minutes.

Tushar started to slid my pajamas out of my hips. Sliding it down till my inner thighs, he slide my panties down as well. I held his erect tower in my hand. I got it in my vagina comfortably and began to ride on it. Tushar got a good grip on my hips to help it bounce down on his penis well. I moaned with each thrust of his penis inside my vagina. After a minute of making love to each other, both of us came down with a heavy load of cum.

I didn't let Tushar to leave his position. I sat on his face with my bare bottom. I fitted my clit to his mouth and leaned towards his body to let Tushar slurp in all his cum from my vagina. I stayed on his face for some additional fun.

I spread my ass cheeks wide before settling my anus just at the top of his nose. I rode on his face for sometime. I released him at intervals when he would start to move and moan absurdly from the suffocation inside my big bottom. Both of us got into laughing after every pit stops. I rode his face with my vagina to a very wet orgasm. He licked it clean with his tongue. I started to get off from his face.

Coming directly down my neck, he laid his head at my shoulder and placed his hands around my hips to grab me tightly. Being upwards, I plugged him firmly to my body. I slide my T-shirt down to let him suck on my nipples, he did with utmost amusement. With time, Tushar felt smaller and smaller under my body, I kissed on his forehead. He rubbed his cheek on my shoulder. We were off to sleep.

I checked on his welts after waking up, they were quite better then yesterday. I woke Tushar up. He fit his mouth at my urethra to sink down my pale distilled liquid under his throat.

We went to our respective works after taking our individual rides in our cars. I worked hard the entire day following my leave the previous day. I was looking forward to Mrs. Mehra and also the family get together before that. I started to leave for home just at the sunset. I hugged Adi to good bye. I was home in half an hour.

Tushar welcomed me in after coming at my feet. We entered the bathroom to take a bath together. Soaping and cleaning each other, we were out in half an hour. I had the dinner ordered which arrived after we were out. I stayed in my robe to eat it out. We got in the room to dress ourselves for the festive get together.

Tushar brought the Georgette white saree from the closet. He got me in the maroon floral blouse and white petticoat. I was supposed to get dressed in the purest form of the Bengali attire. He held the Saree with both of his hands and flattened the front of it. He tucked the end of the saree on the right side of my petticoat and brought it around the waist to the back side, tucked it in fully. He brought it towards the front after folding the saree in a broad pleat about the size of my mid rib and tucked the pleat in.

Briano82
Briano82
171 Followers