Change of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week’s really hard for me every evening when I got home I’m waiting for the hammer to drop but it doesn’t come.

The kids are going to spend the summer at Julie’s parents who have a small farm in northern California. When I get home that Friday evening Julie’s at the airport with the kids putting them on the plane for their trip to her mom and dads place.

There’s a note on the table from Julie that reads. I will be back from the airport around 6:30. We’ve been invited out for dinner tonight, so don’t stray away from the house. Love Julie.

I wonder who’s invited us out to dinner tonight damn I hope it’s not John and Sally. Now I’m really starting to sweat again then the phone rings and its John. He wants to know if I’m alone and I ask why he wants to know. He tells me that he wants to set a meeting with Sally and me again. I thank him very much but tell him that it will never happen. Just then I hear the car pulling into the drive and I tell him that Julie is home and I got to go.

The door opens and Julie comes into the den and says, “Let the games begin!”

I’m thinking what games, what the hell is she talking about?

She’s grinning from ear to ear and jumps into my arms and kisses me then sits down on the couch and pats the cushion next to her and I sit down at her side.

“Honey we have to talk it’s something very serious!”

I’m thinking to myself oh shit here it comes but why is she so happy! So I ask her, “What so serious?”

“I’ve been thinking about our discussion on swapping and what you said about how much fun it could be.”

“Yeah and?”

“I think I found the perfect couple for us to swap with?”

“Really and who are they?”

“Betty and Allen Wilson!”

“Yeah the small blonde with the big boobs and great ass!”

“Bingo you hit the nail on the head and her husband Allen is the tall dark handsome guy with the good built and I hope a big cock!”

“Did you ask her if they want to swap?”

“No silly we were talking at the mall and I feel we have a lot in common and I think that you will love to play with her and I will give it a try with Allen!”

“So how do you know that they’ll swap with us?”

“I just have a feeling that it will happen tonight when we have dinner at their house! Let’s just leave it at that!”

The dinner date was for 7:30 and I’m told to get dressed so we won’t be late for dinner. I put on a pair of white shorts and a blue flowered Hawaiian shirt with my brown sandals. I look at my watch and it’s 7:10 I call upstairs for her to hurry. When she comes down she’s wearing a white top that’s was open to her waist and tied in a knot showing her flat stomach and belly button. It also shows off her cleavage plus most of her breasts. The fact that her nipples are poking through the material of her blouse like big pencil eraser is hot. She’s also wearing a pair of white shorts that looked like a second skin as they hugged her sweet cheeks. The heels made her ass and legs look even sweeter.

“Wow you look hot Allan will be drooling all over himself when he sees you in that outfit!”

“I hope he does!”

“I just wonder how long you’ll be wearing it!”

“Will just have to see won’t we?”

It’s a twenty minute drive to their house and all I can think of was how hot Julie looks in that outfit and if Allan doesn’t want to fuck her I’d be happy to do the job. We bring a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine for dinner.

But that’s another story so I hope you read it to find out what happens!

12