Change of Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close the door quietly and go to the room were Julie and I are staying I put on my trunks and head for the pool. The only though in my mind is to fuck Jeanie!

When I get down stairs Betty and Allen are just leaving and I head out to the pool as I hear the car drive away from the house.

Jeanie is in the pool swimming laps and when she see me she stop and hollers, “come on in the water great!”

“You come out of the water and let’s go to your room so I can fuck you!”

She gets out of the pool quickly and runs for the deck with me behind her. She runs into the house up the stairs and down the hall into her room and jumps on the bed and her bra is on the floor then her bottoms are next to the bra. She smiles at me and says, “I love this,” as she pulls down my trunks and my cock springs out and she leans down and kisses it.

Then she sits up and as says,”listen, do you hear that’s noise that me must be Bobby and Mrs. Nelson. Let’s see what they’re doing and she gets up and leads me into the hall holding my shaft we go to the door and she pushes it open a bit and Bobby has his cock buried in Julies ass fucking her hard. Her tits are flying everywhere and she moaning and begging for him to fuck her harder.

She puts her finger to her lips and starting jacking me off. I whisper in her ear lets go back into your room and fuck! She leads me back to her room by the cock she crawls up on the bed spreads her legs wide and says, “Well what are you waiting for as I gaze at her labia which swollen and excreting her elixir.

She pulls me into her tight hot pussy and I slide into her with out a problem and savor the feeling. I watch my cock as it slowly disappears into her cavern!

“Mmmmm I love that! It feels soooo big when it’s sliding into me! Do it again!”

I pull it out to the head and push it back into her and stroke her five or six time then I just lie there in her pulsing tunnel!”

“Is that what you like sweetie?”

“Mmmmm yes I love that it’s so hard and hot I’ve never had one as hard as yours.”

“That’s because of you and it likes being in your beautiful pussy!”

I starting stroking in and out of her and she’s meeting my thrust’s by arching her back off the bed and moaning each time I hit the back of her tunnel!

“That’s the most wonderful feeling it makes me tingle all over! Do it a little harder I think I’m cumming. Yes like that, that’s it oh yes that’s it!”

She wraps her legs around me and is pulling me into her hard and I keep stroking and she in the troughs of a gigantic orgasm and she she’s screaming and fucking fast and hard as I feel my cock exploding a river of cum into her gorgeous tight pussy.

She breathing hard and I’m out of breath as I gasp for air. I can feel her hands travel up and down my ass squeezing and petting.

“You’ve got a great ass Mr. Nelson!”

“Thank you sweetie you have a greater ass!”

“Did it make you hot to see Bobby fucking Mrs. Nelson?”

“Yes it did and all I could think of was fucking you!”

“I glad of that but I’ve never done it in my butt! It looks good but I don’t know if I’d like it!”

“There’s only one way to find out!”

“I guess you’re right do you want to try it?”

“Okay with me if that’s what you want!”

“Okay!”

“Do you have any KY jelly?”

“Yeah I’ll get it,” as she get up from the bed and goes into the bathroom and comes out with a full tube of the jelly in her hand. I take it from her and tell to get on her hands and knees.

I’m behind her looking at her ass and it’s a beauty I load my fingers with the jelly and push one into her butt, then I push an other one in and stroke them in and out. I apply more on my fingers and start all over then I put the jelly on the head of my cock and the shaft!

“Okay you’re ready but remember to relax don’t and try to help me just relax and let me do the work!”

“Okay!” I can hear doubt in her voice as I put the mushroom at her rosebud and push a little, she winches.

“You have to relax or it won’t go in honey! Take a deep breath and just relax!”

She takes a deep breath and as the air is coming out of her lungs I can feel her body relax and I push and the head is in her hole!

“Oh gee that hurts!”

“Do you want me to take it out?”

“Will it feel better soon?”

“I hope so honey and I push it in more I can feel her body tense and my cock feels like it going to break.”

“It feels enormous in there and it still hurts!”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“NO!”

“Okay I’m going to push in deeper if you want me to stop just tell me!”

I push in hard and I’m over half way into her tight hot ass. I pull it out and push back in and keep stroking and I can hear her moaning and she blurts out, “You’re right it does feel better!”

That’s when I push into her all the way and start fucking her ass. She thrusting back into my cock and I going fast and hard and I push a finger into her pussy and she starts cumming like I’ve never seen a woman cum before it feels like my cock has broken in half and she widely moves and howls.

I almost passed out from exhaustion as we both lay on the bed and I heard a noise and I see Bobby and Julie at the door I guess they watched the whole thing!

We both showered and put our bathing suits back on and as I’m going down the hall I open Bobby door and there’s Julie in the saddle ridding Bobby’s cock one more time! I can’t believe that she’s still fucking him since I saw them two hours earlier! She’s always loved sex but not like this the look in her eyes when she’s fucking Bobby is like she’s on dope!

Then I wonder what the party will be like and how Julie will act but that’s another story!

12