Change of Heart Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits ups and kisses the tip of my cock and pushes her mouth down as far as she can and she gets in deeper than before. Then she releases my cock and say, "Hopefully before we're morning I'll get at least half of it in my mouth!"

She straddles me and slides slowly down my shaft and I see it disappearing to the hilt and she wiggles her ass back and forth just sitting there not moving.

I reach up and caress her breast and suck her nipples one at a time. Then I squeeze her breast together and suck both nipples in my mouth at the same time.

"Oh boy that feels soooo good it feels like I'm floating on a cloud. I can feel her flexing her vaginal muscles around my shaft over and over while I'm biting her nipples.

She starts sliding up and down the shaft slowly then she'd speed up and stops just sit on it for a while the she starts fucking up and down faster and keeps up the pace and she cums and I 'm still trying to cum. It like the twilight zone she fucking me for almost and hour and she cums maybe ten or twelve time and I'm still hard.

"I can't believe you can go this long with out cumming!"

I tell her to roll over on her back and I'll I promise her I'll cum. I crawl between her legs and slide it in all the way my balls resting on her ass.

"Are you ready babe?"

"Yes, I ready!"

"Here come the fuck of your life!"

I pull all the way out of her and ram back in hard and fast jack hammering her pussy as fast and hard as I can and boy she fucking me back with everything she has. He back is a foot of the bed meeting my cock with every thrust and she starts a series of orgasms that won't stop. I can feel myself ready to cum and I hammer harder and deeper and I explode a river of molten lava into her which cause her to scream in excoriating ecstasy. I'm starting to slow down and she keeps fucking as hard as she can and she's cumming again.

We both lay there on the bed trying to recover our strength and she playing with my cock as I'm fingering her pussy.

Let's put our robes on and take a stroll outside okay my lady!

"We don't need our robes I'm sure everyone is naked if there out side!"

"Tonight your mine and I don't want anyone seeing you naked except me!"

"That's so sweet of you to feel that way!"

The two of us put on our robe's and walk hand and hand out by the pool and as we're walking I look at my watch and it's a little after twelve.

I sit in a lounge chair and she crawls in next to me and she kisses me and I kiss her back!

"Let's just sit here and snuggle for a while!"

"That's fine with me as long as you kiss me once in a while!"

"I hope Terry and your wife are having a good time tonight!"

"I'm sure that Julie will kindle his flame!"

I can feel her hand under my robe playing with my tool moving up and down the shaft! The she kisses me again and continues to squeeze and play!

"Does that feel good?" as she smiles at me with an impish smile. "Darn, you feel big and hard again did I do that to you?"

"You sure did!"

"What would you like me to do?"

"Well you could kiss it and make it all well!"

"Really I didn't know I hurt it?"

She opens my robe and leans down and sucks me into her mouth and she going down hard on it and I can feel my head against her throat!

"I told you with practice I'd get half of you in my mouth!"

I look up and see someone coming toward us from the house its Betty and Missy sees her too and goes down on my cock again so Betty can see us! As she approaches us you can see that she's nude as her tits sway with her movements.

"What are you two doing out here," Betty asks.

"I wore the poor boy out and he begged me for a rest period and his time is up!"

She reaches down and grabs my shaft and pulls me up and leads me back to the tent holing my cock the whole way and Betty's watching with her mouth agape astounded at what Missy doing. When we get back to the tent she turns and waves to Betty and then points to my cock and pulls me through the door! When we get to our little nest we hear noise coming from our den. I open the door and there's Julie and Terry sitting on the bed talking!

"Where have you guys been," Julie asks

"Yeah we were worried," replies Terry

"Jack and I were out sitting by the pool relaxing!"

Terry is now playing with Julies nipples and Julie is stroking his cock.

"We though it might be fun for the four of us to do something together so Terry and I were looking for you two."

"What do you two have in mind we're game as you can see I'm as hard as a rock!"

Missy leans down and sucks my head into her mouth and Julie and Terry watch quietly. She releases my cock and says, "I have a great idea, Julie you get on you're knees and Terry you fuck her from behind and I'll suck Jack's cock with Julie eats me!"

Missy gets up and lies on the floor with her legs spread wide.

"Come on and start eating me!"

Julie gets on her hand and knee's and buries her face in missy's pussy and then Terry gets behind Julie and pushes his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her. What a sight Missy is withering under the tongue lashing she getting from Julie and I walk behind Terry and watch his cock sliding in and out of Julies pussy. Then I walk around them and sit on missy's chest as she sucks my cock into her mouth like a vacuum cleaner. Missy and Julie both cum at least two or three times each and Julie wants to switch position.

Missy gets between Julies legs and buries her face in her pussy and Julie is sucking Terry's cock, that's damn erotic watching Missy eat Julie while she's sucking Terry's cock. I walk behind Missy and see that beautiful ass with her labia swollen and waiting to be entered. It feels fantastic sliding into her pussy and I can't help but fuck her hard. I want to cum like a stallion breading a mare I can feel her pushing back into me with her ass and I ram as hard as I can and start cumming. Harder and harder I'm fucking into her pussy and she's cumming with me. I finally stop shooting streams of cum into her and I stroke in and out slowly.

An hour later we're all lying on the bed exhausted and I look at my watch and it's four in the morning. I get up one on elbow and smile at Julie and she blows me a kiss and I tell her and Terry that they should go back to their den and try to get some sleep because that's what Missy and I are going to do.

After they leave Missy gets up from the bed and bolts our door then comes back and sits on the bed.

"I'm sorry but you're not sleeping I want that horse cock of yours fucking me till we have to leave in the morning. There's always time to sleep later," she reaches across the bed and slides her head in between my legs and starts sucking on just the mushroom head ever so gently. I just close my eyes and let her do what ever she wanted. I'm rock hard again in no time at all she releases my cock and whispers," I want you to make me cum again," and she rolls on her back spreading her legs wide.

"Please Jack just one more time I promise!"

She is so hot as I slide into her tunnel one more time for the night and I don't mind at all in fact I love it. We fuck for a half hour or better and I can't cum so I just keep fucking and she not just lying there she fucking like an animal and cumming almost every two minutes. Finally after it seems like an hour I feel my cock starting to pulse and I tell her.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" She goes into a fucking frenzy and every time I hammer into her cunt she arches her back a foot off the bed to meet my cock. I cum so hard that I'm in pain and she's moving and gyrating on my cock. Then she starts to cum and she going wild and were both in a frenzy.

That was the greatest and longest orgasm I've ever had in my life. I look across at Missy and she has her eyes closed lying quiet and breathing hard trying to catch her wind. She opens her eyes and smiles at me and scoots over and put her head on my chest and we lay there resting. She kisses my cheek and says, "That was the best orgasm I ever had in my life!"

"Me too I'm glad you liked it babe!

"Terry is going to be out of town next week can you come over for a visit."

"If I do will Terry know?"

"No"

"Do you think that's wise?"

"No, but I want you!"

"I want you too but I can't do that to Julie!"

"I sorry I guess I'm selfish."

"The only way I'd come over is if Julie and Terry both knew about it and consented."

"What are you and Julie doing tomorrow? We have a big boat at the marina and the four of us can spend the day playing on the boat."

"Betty and Allen are having a birthday party for Jeanie and we promised that we'd help with the party."

But the party for Jeanie and getting together with Missy and Terry on their boat are two different stories so don't miss either one of them.

12