Change of Heart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sean says, “We were very disappointed that we didn’t draw your names at the Wilson’s party!

Then Sandra contributes, “We’ve heard so many nice things about you two.”

Then Julie comes up with, “Why don’t you two have dinner with us and come over for a night cap!

“We’d love to do that wouldn’t we Sean?”

“Yes, we sure would!”

Smiling at me Julies says, “Then it’s all settled!”

When dinner is through we go out to get the cars from the valet and Sandra says, “Why don’t I ride with Jack and Julie with Sean so he won’t get lost following you!”

“That’s a great idea,” I reply!”

As I’m driving out of the parking lot I look in the review mirror and see Julie sitting close to Sean. Then Sandra slides next to me and runs her hand up and down my thigh!

“Now that feels good! Just move your hand a little to the left!”

Her hand is wrapped around my shaft through my pants!

“Is this what you like?”

“Yes, but I like this better,” as I run my hand up her thigh stopping at her panties which are damp! I move my finger under her panties and find her juicy pussy and insert my finger!

“This feels like it’s a big one and I love big one’s!”

It seems like it takes a month to get home as I pull into the garage and close the door behind us.

We rush into the house just as Julie and Sean are coming through the front door. After she closes the door Sean lifts her dress around her waist and he kisses her bare pussy and pins her against the wall eating her. I pull Sandra into the den and lift her dress over her head and suck her nipples into my mouth while she trying to get her panties down.

Once she gets her panties off she drops to her knees working on my belt buckle which she finally gets open. Then she unzips my pants and pulls them down to my ankles and next come my shorts. My cock springs out and hits in the chin and she grabs it and kisses the head with a very wet kiss. The she starts sucking and I loose my balance and fall back on the couch. We both get my pants and shorts off and she starts sucking in earnest as I’m trying to finger her pussy.

I stand and pick her up in my arms moving up stairs to the first landing I see two legs stretched up toward the ceiling and an ass moving like a jack hammer pounding Julie’s pussy! I side step them so as not to disturb them and carry Sandra into the bedroom and place her on the bed.

She pulls her knee up showing me her pussy I get between her legs and slide my hands under her ass a cheek in each hand and I lift her up to me and kiss her labia sucking them into my mouth! She’s squirming as I sink my tongue into her and find her clit.


I can feel she’s having an orgasm as she’s moaning and I can taste her cum flowing into my mouth.

“Oh God, I want you to fuck me now! I want you to fuck me!”

“Don’t be in a hurry babe!”

“I want you now please fuck me.”

I move up and can feel my cock resting on her mound as I suck and bite her nipples. She begging me to fuck and I slide two fingers into her pussy and she’s tight! Mmmmm I love tight pussy!

Now she has my cock in her hands moving the head up and down trying to get it in her!

I can feel the head lying between her lips so I push in maybe an inch beyond the head and she whimpers, “Oh my god, it’s too big,” I can feel her vagina refusing my cock!

I pull back out and start over again only this time I’m almost half way in her!

“Don’t move let me get used to it! It’s stretching me so much. OH, OH, Oh, yes no try to put it into deeper. I push and I’m almost all the way in her. She bring her ass up and meets my cock and she does it again and this time she can feel my balls on her ass.

“I didn’t think it was going to fit! It feels so big and wonderful promise you won’t take it out of me for the rest of the night!”

I lay there buried in her to the hilt and she’s moving her pussy on my shaft!

“It feels unbelievable now please fuck me!”

She lifts her legs up and we start fucking at a nice steady pace and after a while she gets tired but does not drop her legs but rest then on my upper arms as I continue to fuck her. She’s a very quiet lady just moaning and sighing softly as she cums. I’m trying to cum but I just can’t reach it.

“I can’t believe how long you can go without cumming! Oh I love the way you’re making me cum.”

Finally I can feel myself reaching the point of cumming and I pick up the pace and explode into her pussy shot after shot of cum.

“Oh it so hot, it so much it’s filling me up oh god here I cum again!

It took me almost and hour to cum and I’m tired as hell. But Sandra just keeps on moving her ass pushing up into my cock not wanting to stop while I’m slowing down!”

“Just relax Jack and let me do the work!”

Oh baby does she know how to move her ass it’s wonderful having her work on my shaft. She was moving like a serpent.

“I can’t believe how hard you still are! You’re amazing!”

I don’t want to tell her that I took two Viagra this morning I don’t want to burst her bubble! I’m starting to get my second wind and so now I’m working with her and we are having some great results.

She’s cumming again and I can feel myself starting to reach the point of no return and I explode like a block buster bomb causing her to cum again! I can’t move and I roll off her lying there like I’m dead! I’m frozen in place I’m exhausted and she lying next to me kissing my neck!

“Do you realize what you did to me? I’ve never cum that much before in my life! I didn’t think I was going stop with that beautiful huge cock in me! The feeling when you were entering was like fire moving down into me and when you came like you did I couldn’t stop cumming!”

“You’re the one that’s amazing the way you just kept on going, I’m pooped!”

“You can rest a while; let’s go see what Sean and Julie are doing!”

We both get up and go out into the hall down toward the guest room and I open the door and they’re in a perfect 69 position Sean had his face buried in her pussy and Julie has Sean’s cock buried down her throat! They don’t know we’re watching they were too busy enjoying themselves.

“Sean loves oral!

“So does Julie! Hey lets go down and get a glass of wine! What do you say, you want one?”

“Sure let’s go!

We go down the kitchen and I find a bottle of nice white wine and open it and pour two glasses. I hand her a glass and kiss her nose she gets on her toes and kisses me back. We walk into the den with my hand resting on her sweet ass!

She smiles and sighs and the gets up and kisses me and sits back down next to me.

“What was that for?”

“I just wanted to kiss you and I have this feeling of I don’t know what it is? It scares the hell out of me!”

“Why does it scare you?”

“Because I’ve never and I mean never had a sexual experience like the one I’ve had tonight. When you’re making love to me it like living my dream!”

“What do you mean living your dream?”

“I’ve always had the fantasy of being made love to for hours and cumming any time I want and that’s happened tonight! My fantasy has actually come true!”

“You make me feel special!”

“You’re special and I want you too take me back upstairs and make love to me again!”

By the time we get back to bedroom I’m hard as a rock again. She tells me to lie on the bed and then she get between my legs and sucks my cock for a while then she moves up and force feeds me her nipples while impaling her pussy onto my cock!

She moves down the shaft very slowly I can feel how tight the fit is as I stretch her to the maximum and she finally reaches the base of my shaft! She sitting straight up on it bouncing every so lightly!

I reach up and take her nipples between my thumb and finger squeezing and pinching.

“Oh my, that does feel soooo good!”

Then she leans forward and kisses me and sits back up straight moving slowly up and down the shaft!

“It’s so big it takes a while to get used to the size! Just how big is your cock?”

“I really don’t know I’ve never measured it?”

“When it’s in me it feels three feet long and when I look at it looks like it’s a foot long.”

She starts moving up and down the shaft a little faster and she has this smile of joy and contentment on her face, sighing all the while she’s riding me.

“OH sweet I’m cumming Mmmmmmmmmm oh yes. I want you to cum too!”

She’s riding me harder than she has all night and I starting to get the feeling and then it happen. I shoot a rope of hot cum into her and she jerks and screams for the first time tonight riding as fast as she can and I’m shooting rope after rope of cum into her! Finally she starts slowing down and lays her body on mine resting.

“That’s the best. I’ve cum so many times I can’t count them all but that was the best! You’ve spoiled me for the rest of my life!”

I can feel my cock starting to deflate as it softens and pops out of her pussy.

She looks at me and smiles and then she sits up and says, “as much as I want more of you, I think that Sean and I better go. He has work and I have to pick up the kids from my mother’s tomorrow morning early.”

She leans down and kisses the head of my dead cock and squeezes it one last time.

Julie and I stand at the door and watch as their car’s headlights disappear down the street. I close the door and we go up stairs and get in bed.

This was a great day for me and I wonder what the weekend with Melissa and Terry will bring!

12