Change of Life

Story Info
It's never too late to change your life.
13.8k words
4.69
35.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,174 Followers

Miranda Parkes sang along with the car radio as she made a right turn onto Jefferson Avenue and then a quick left over to Madison Street. The song had been popular back in her high school days and brought back happy memories to the forty-eight year old. Then again, she really didn't need anything to feel good right now, not after leaving the doctor's office and her yearly physical a half hour before with a clean bill of health. In her happy state and with lunchtime so near, Miranda decided to stop by her older sister's house and see if she'd like to go out for lunch.

It wasn't often that the two of them got to do that anymore. At least not since Miranda had gone back to work a few years back to help with the kids' college costs. Now, with both her son and daughter out on their own, the salt and pepper haired woman found that she liked it too much to quit. Working at the Office Barn might not have been her dream job, but it beat sitting at home in a now empty house and watching the soaps.

Work wasn't something that her sister, Alice, had ever had to concern herself with. While Miranda's husband, Ralph, was successful enough as the manager of a local electronics store, Peter Moore, whom Alice had married right out of college, owned a string of dry cleaning stores that made the two of them much more than comfortable. That Peter had been twelve years older than Alice or that their marriage had been childless hadn't seemed to matter.

A last turn down Washington Place brought Miranda to Alice's house, a nice Colonial at the end of the street. As she pulled in front, Miranda was disappointed to see that neither of their cars were in the driveway. She then remembered Alice saying something about planning to take her car in for service this week and it looked like this was the day. So much for going out for lunch.

"Well, maybe another day," Miranda said to herself as she adjusted her glasses and glanced back over her shoulder to check traffic before pulling out.

She had just put the car in gear and was about to release the brake when she remembered that she was still carrying some papers from the family lawyer in her purse that Alice had asked her to pick up for her. She had been carrying them for two weeks, forgetting to give them to her twice.

"Maybe I'll just leave them here before I forget them a third time," she thought as she put the car back into park and turned off the engine.

Walking up to the front door, Miranda decided not to leave the envelope in the mailbox since, after all, the information was personal and not something that Alice might want someone else reading. Searching through her bag once more, she quickly came up with the emergency keys that both sisters carried.

After letting herself in through the kitchen door, Miranda put the envelope on the counter where Alice was sure to see it and scribbled a short note across it. Just enough to say she stopped by and was sorry she missed her.

Miranda was about to go when she thought she heard a noise from the living room. At first, she was sure it was her imagination, but after hearing it a second time, she was almost sure that someone else was in the house. Not wanting to panic, although part of her wanted to do just that, the short haired woman decided to take a moment to peek into the living room through the louver doors over the counter.

If Miranda had seen a gang of thieves stealing away everything her sister owned, it wouldn't have startled her as much as the image that appeared when she moved the small door open a half inch. Despite the absence of any cars in the driveway, her sister was indeed home. The problem was, she wasn't alone.

As hard as it was for Miranda to believe, her dear older sister was half naked and on her knees in front of the couch. Her large breasts, of which Miranda had always been envious of, now hung free as her dress was down around her waist and her bra was clearly visible on the carpeted floor. The fifty-two year old's appearance wasn't half as shocking as the fact that she was performing oral sex on a man definitely not her husband.

The young man sitting on the couch, his eyes closed as he tilted his head back and enjoyed Alice's attentions, couldn't have been more than twenty-one at most. Shirtless himself, with his jeans pulled halfway down his legs, the black haired youth had a quite impressive physique. Along with a well defined chest and arms, Miranda also noticed a rather large tattoo of a panther on his left bicep.

Morality and everything else aside for a moment, Miranda found it unbelievable that such a hot young man would even look twice at her sister, much less engage in sexual acts with her. After all, the honest truth was that when you got down to it, Alice Moore looked like just what she was - a middle aged woman. Oh she was still attractive for her age, especially since unlike "little sister", Alice refused to let her own short hair show even the smallest traces of gray, but she hardly had the sort of body that men lusted after.

Miranda didn't have much time to ponder the question as the encounter she was witnessing suddenly became even more intense. Alice lifted her head off the young man's cock, of which even from her limited vantage point, Miranda could see was quite impressive, and stood all the way up. Then, after pulling her dress all the way off, followed by her panties, Alice climbed onto him, taking hold of his cock and guiding it into her.

"Oh yeah, baby," Miranda heard Alice cry out a few moments later as she began to ride his manhood with an ever increasing fury, "give me that beautiful cock, fill me up with it! Fuck me hard and make momma come!"

Finally it all became too much for Miranda and she realized that she had to get out of there. Closing the swinging door as quietly as she could, Miranda quickly crossed the kitchen and fled out the side door, locking it behind her. It wasn't until she was safely back in her car that she realized that in her dash, she had still retained enough clarity of mind to have retrieved the envelope on her way out.

"Thank God for that," Miranda said to herself thankfully as she pulled the car away as quickly as she could. The last thing she wanted right now was for Alice to know she had ever stopped by this morning and seen what had been going on in her living room. Not until she could decide what, if anything, she should say about the whole matter.

-=-=-=-

That was a question that preyed on her mind for the rest of the week. One that caused her to avoid two of her sister's calls, telling Ralph that she would call her back later, which she never did. How could she when she still didn't know what to say?

By late Saturday morning, the matter finally came to a head. Ralph had announced that Peter had just called and asked if he wanted to go to the baseball game with him. Evidently, one of his friends who were originally supposed to go had canceled at the last minute. Seeing as Peter had season tickets right behind the first base line, Ralph was hardly going to say no.

"Why don't I go with you?" Miranda suggested.

"To the game?" Ralph asked, thinking that Miranda didn't realize that the other seats were already spoken for.

"No, just to see my sister," she clarified, "I'll drive myself back home and Peter can drop you off after the game."

"Well, okay," Ralph said, not really wanting to give up the car but not wanting to start a disagreement that might ruin his going to the game either. "But I have to leave now if we want to get to the stadium to watch batting practice."

"No problem," Miranda smiled, knowing full well that he was hoping that she would say that she needed some time to change before going and then change her mind. "Let me just get the papers that Alice wanted me to drop off and I'll be ready to go."

Taking the new envelope she had transferred the papers into from the buffet in the dining room, Miranda dropped it into her purse and met her husband at the door. Bringing over the papers would be a good excuse for her unexpected visit, especially since she still didn't know what to do about what she'd seen.

-=-=-=-

"I'm so glad you decided to stop by," Alice was saying as she poured her younger sister a cup of tea as they sat in her living room. "I was almost beginning to think you were avoiding me for some reason, that I might've done something to make you mad."

"No, I've just been busy these past few days," Miranda lied, hoping that for once, Alice didn't see through her deception.

"Really, with what?" Alice asked, pouring herself a cup before taking a seat on the couch.

Miranda let out a soft breath, thinking that Alice was sitting in just about the same spot where that young man had been the other morning. A memory that reminded her of the envelope in her purse.

"Oh, I have those papers you asked me to pick up from the lawyer's office," Miranda said, thinking that changing the subject would be a good idea.

"I asked you to pick those up almost a month ago," Alice commented as she took a sip of tea.

"Well I did, I just kept forgetting to give them to you," Miranda replied, her defensive nature where her sister was concerned kicking in automatically.

"Well I'm glad they're not something important," Alice countered, "not the way you forget things."

Falling into a pattern that had lasted a lifetime, Miranda got even more defensive and before she knew what she was saying, let the proverbial cat out of the bag.

"I'll have you know I came by the other day to drop them off but..." she started to say then stopped in mid-sentence, too late to undo the damage.

"But what?" Alice asked.

"But you were occupied."

"I don't understand," Alice replied.

"Do I have to say it?" Miranda asked.

"If you want me to know what you're talking about, that might be helpful," Alice smiled.

"You were having sex on that very couch with a boy half your age," Miranda blurted out, having to almost force the words out of her mouth.

"A boy half my age?" Alice asked, as if she didn't know what her sister was talking about.

"Dark hair, very nice body, large tattoo of an panther on his arm," Miranda went on, "I'm sure you must remember him."

"Oh, you're talking about Carl," Alice finally said, her tone not showing the least bit of embarrassment in having been caught. "Such a nice young man, his father owns Martin's Garage where we get our cars done. He was nice enough to drive me home after I dropped off the Beemer. So you're talking about Wednesday morning."

Miranda suddenly found herself wondering if she's come by on Tuesday or Thursday, would she have found someone else on that couch with Alice. From what her sister was saying, Miranda got the impression that she just might have.

"Just how many men are you involved with? Miranda found herself asking.

"Well I'm not actually sure you can call it involved," Alice said, still slipping her tea as if they were discussing the chance for rain tomorrow.

"What would you call it, exactly?" a stunned Miranda asked.

"Hmmm," Alice pondered for a few seconds as she considered the question. "Fucking I guess, just having a good time."

"What?"

"Don't looked so shocked, little sister," Alice said calmly as she put her cup down on the coffee table. "It's not like it was the first time I've done it."

"How many..." Miranda started to say, now unable to get out the words. "How long..."

"I'd probably have to say at least six years," Alice said, choosing to answer the second question first. "As far as an actual number, I really never kept count."

"I can't believe this!" Miranda exclaimed. "You've been married to Peter for over thirty years and ..."

"... and we haven't been sleeping together for the last fifteen of them," Alice completed the sentence.

"Does he know?" Miranda continued.

"I've never asked him," Alice answered, "and to be honest, I really doubt he would care."

"How can you say that?"

"He's the one who stopped wanting to have sex, not me," Alice said.

"Did he ever say why?"

"No." Alice simply said.

"I can't imagine what it must be like to have your husband lose interest in sex," Miranda said.

"Can't you?" Alice asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Wasn't it only a few months ago that you told me that it had seemed like ages since you and Ralph had done it," Alice said. "Has that changed since then?"

"No, but ..."

"But nothing," Alice interrupted, "when was the last time you and he got all hot and sweaty?"

The question gave Miranda pause as she took a few very long moments to consider the question. The forty-eight year old started to count backwards and felt a shudder when weeks quickly turned to months and then to almost two years. And the time before that hadn't been even close either.

"Exactly." Alice said as the silent look on her younger sister's face confirmed her belief.

"Ralph is a very busy man, what with the store and all and..." Miranda tried to explain, but realized that she wasn't even convincing herself.

"It does have a way of sneaking up on you, doesn't it?"

"I guess so." Miranda admitted.

Miranda sat silent for a few long moments, not exactly sure what to say next. She couldn't believe how casual Alice was about all of this, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Can I ask you a question, Alice," Miranda said when she regained her composure. "It's kind of personal."

"Sure why not," Alice replied.

"Putting aside the right or wrong of what you're doing," Miranda framed her question, "are all the men you're with like Carl? I mean are they all ..."

"Young and hung?" Alice interrupted.

"Well, that's not exactly how I was going to say it, but I mean that he was so young and good looking, and ..."

"... and I'm an old lady who could easily be his mother, if not his grandmother." Alice said, again finishing her sister's thought.

"I didn't mean it that way."

"Oh yes you did," Alice smiled, "and I agree with you. I'll be the first one to say it. But what you have to realize is that I'm not trying to date them, just play with them a little. Put yourself in their place. Given the chance that a woman, even one old enough to be their mother, is offering them a blow job or a quick fuck, with no strings attached, how many horny young men are going to pass that up. Oh they might never admit to anyone that they fucked some old broad, but they sure as hell enjoyed it while they were at it. In fact, even I was surprised at how many of them really got off on the fact that I was so much older."

It a strange sort of way, Alice made sense. Even Miranda had to admit that.

"What's it like?" Miranda surprised herself by asking, the inflection in her voice leaving no doubt as to what the meaning of "it" was.

"Exciting," Alice broadly smiled, the single word carrying a world of meaning.

-=-=-=-

All the rest of the day, and during a semi-sleepless night, Miranda's conversation with her sister repeated in her head. Never would she have imagined that Alice would be one of those women who took lovers on the side, or that she could be so unabashed about it all. Before afternoon tea had been over, Alice had even mentioned the names of a half dozen young men that she'd had sex with. The most shocking of which had been Doug Maguire, who Miranda remembered as having gone to high school with her son.

"Don't let the fact that Doug could afford to lose twenty or so pounds fool you," Alice had said in reference to the portly convenience store clerk, "that boy has a tongue made of gold."

Also very much on Miranda's mind as she greeted the early morning sun, was the realization of how empty her own sex life had become without her even realizing it. That at least, she told herself she could do something about, and the sooner the better.

Waking up a half hour before she and Ralph normally got up on a Sunday morning, Miranda put her plan into action. Carefully. she slipped out of bed, making sure that she didn't wake her husband. Stepping away from the bed, she slipped off her nightshirt and the simple white panties she wore beneath it.

Taking a moment to look at herself in the mirrored sliding doors of their bedroom's built in closet, Miranda decided that she wasn't all that displeased with the body of the woman looking back at her.

True, she was on the short side of fifty, and definitely didn't have the same physique she did when she'd gotten married, but all in all, the one she did have wasn't half bad. She'd managed to avoid the heavy weight gain that so many of her contemporaries had fallen victim to, currently weighting only a dozen pounds more than she did in her twenties. Even her breasts had held up pretty well, despite the years and two pregnancies. Sure there were a few lines on her face, but just enough to give her character as her mother used to say.

Turning back to the bed, Miranda lifted the light sheet that had covered her and Ralph and climbed under it. Making a tent with her body, she worked her way to the side her husband slept on and took a moment to look at his body.

It would've been nice to have been able to say that Ralph had hardly changed too, but that wouldn't have been the truth. Too many weekends of watching the game in front of the television with the only exercise being walking out to the kitchen to get another beer had taken their toll. Still, she hadn't married him only for his looks.

As was his habit, dating even back to the days before they'd been married, Ralph wore jockey shorts to bed and little else. From the way the folds of his underwear rested, Miranda could see the outline of his cock. That was one thing that hadn't changed over all the years. The man still had one impressive piece of equipment. Reaching out with her index finger, she softly traced the outline of his manhood.

Back when they'd first gotten married, before the kids and all the responsibilities, their sex life had been akin to that of a couple of rabbits. There wasn't a room in the house that they hadn't screwed in, at any time of the day. Feeling his cock stir in response to her touch, Miranda was reminded of one of the games they used to play.

Early on in their relationship, they had established a tradition of sorts in which Miranda would wake him up on Sunday by performing oral sex on him. Ralph used to say he loved that even more than intercourse. One thing would inevitably lead to another and it would be a couple of hours before they'd make it out of bed. Miranda had decided that it was time to revive that tradition.

Reaching down into his shorts, Miranda closed her fingers around his cock and carefully lifted it free. It wasn't half as fun, she remembered, if Ralph woke up too soon. Gently giving it a few slow pumps to restore some of its firmness, Miranda leaned down and slid the head of his cock into her mouth.

The taste of his manhood brought back pleasant memories, making her wonder why they have ever stopped doing things like this. Feeling his body respond to the wet embrace of her mouth, she ran her tongue up and down his length. Aside from the mostly gray hairs that now surrounded it, Ralph's cock had changed little over the years. Which was to say it didn't take much to get it quite hard.

Her head rose up and down as she began to suck him in earnest. One hand cradled his balls, massaging them as the other pumped him into her mouth. She'd gone on for a few minutes when she felt Ralph began to stir. If she were lucky, she thought as she redoubled her efforts, she would be able to make him come just as he was waking up. He was always loved it when she did that.

"Mmmmmm," Miranda heard Ralph moan in his sleep as she continued to suck him enthusiastically.

With one hand still wrapped on the base of Ralph's cock, Miranda brought her other one down between her own legs and began to massage herself. Deft fingers quickly made their way to a familiar spot and Miranda began to share in the pleasures she was bringing her husband.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,174 Followers