Change of Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything then. Mostly because I never felt anything close to this love and feeling I had for her in my life, I was in love with my childhood sweet heart. We were now married. I was having sex with the woman I had loved all my life, or at lest the best part of my life. She was all I wanted and who the hell knew, maybe she had lost her cherry playing sports or from a fall. Maybe she had lost it while I was away or before she met me at a very young age. But all I knew was she was with me now and that's all I cared about! But I still wondered!

Remembering back now, how the first orgasm swept over her and she rocked and thrust up into me going wild as I fucked her for the first time. It was something she kept under control all those nights we had been together. I wondered how the hell she could do that?

Then as she settled back, coming down from her first orgasm with a cock, my cock deep inside her. I was still hard and continued to fuck her. At fist I went slow and easy, wanting this feeling to last forever. Then I began to pull out and push back into her young ht pussy faster.

While Shirl's pussy was still extremely tight and we worked together, I was able to push all of my cock into her again and again and our bodies met again and again. She held me with her arms and legs and rocked and humped on my cock telling me, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh Yes! I love you so much! This is sooo good!! Soo Good! Ohhhh Bud!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!"

Once when I had pushed full inside her she locked me tight and held me saying, "Oh God Bud don't move! Stay just like this!"

We stayed still just like she had asked me to do! I was fully inside her and felt the walls of her cunt squeezing tight around my entire cock shaft. We both just wanted to experience the feeling of my cock her pussy all the way. The walls that surrounded my cock felt like a vise gripping me but they were so soft and smooth and warm and wet.

Oh yes!! She was wet tonight that was for sure. She squeezed her beautiful shapely young thighs around me and used her arms to hold me down tight on top of her. Her nipples stuck in my chest felt like little darts and her pussy squeezed my cock shaft so fucking tight! It was pure bliss! She moaned in my mouth as my tongue fucked her mouth! She squeezed and held me for a long time before whispering in ear as she gasped for air saying, "OH GOD BUD!! OH YES! OH FUCK YES! LOVE ME BABY!"

She said it very loudly! I kissed her and as our lips separated she looked into my eyes and I saw a love and a lust I never saw before. With a deep passionate voice she whispered, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Never stop fucking me baby!"

She released her legs and relaxed her hold on me. As I slowly moved my shaft out of her hole until only the head remained I heard her sighed and we kissed as her body arched up off the bed trying to retake my shaft back up into her. I was close to orgasm now. I began to pump in and out of my lovely Shirl faster and hard now. We made love now and fucked just trying to please each other and make both of us cum!

We were due and tonight it was happening. We continued to rotate our hips and pump into each other as I took her missionary style that first night for the first, second and third time. We made love for a very, very long time and after she climaxed that first time. Now she was relaxed more and was able to take me to heaven. We kissed and she sucked my nipples and I sucked hers. Our lower bodies fucked while our mouths made love. She smiled and said, "I love you Bud! Cum in me! Fill me!"

That was about all I could take. I moaned from her words and she thrust her pussy up into me as I thrust down into her! Working together now our bodies acted like they were made for each other. I moaned, "Here... it....comes!! Oh God.....Oh Shirl! All my love baby! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

She held me and rocked on my shaft deep inside her body as I shot and shot and shot a huge load of cum into my new wife's pussy hole. She arched as she felt the first shot and cried out, "OH yes Bud! Oh Fuck yes!! Oh yes fill me!!!"

I had no idea how long we lay there with me on top of her, she held me and stroked my back and neck as my cock began to shrink! As we both came around now we realized we were so hungry. We hadn't eaten very much at all al day and had to have dinner. So we dressed in the same clothes we had on all day and went to dinner checking out the dining room and the rest of the hotel. There were a lot of newly weds there.

In those days everyone dressed up to eat every meal. It was nice to see all the people dressed and dinning. We sat at a table alone and acted just like newlyweds. Then we walked past the shops and I purchased her a tan bikini made in France and back then she couldn't wear in the states. It was way too small. She would have to shave her pussy bald to wear it. She knew that was the idea but didn't protest. Much!

We then walked around the pool, which overlooked the town below. As we walked back to our room she whispered, "Can we do it again now?"

I held her in my arms and said, "Oh yes! We're going to do it again and again. In fact we may not get much rest the rest of our vacation."

She kissed me and wrapped her arm around me as we walked to the room. Once inside we held each other and I undid her dress. She let it fall to the floor and I carried her to the bed.

As I drank the last of my tea, I remembered how happy we were back then and how much in love! I smiled and then got very sad as I started to think of how our lives had changed now! Why do things have to change?

12