Change of Life Ch. 07

Story Info
How did you like it his way?
2.2k words
4.47
42.4k
2

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

This is for that individual who writes me but doesn't have the nerve to leave their name or their e-mail address. I won't respond in length and take other folks times here in my stories. I will just say to you write and we can chat if you leave your e-mail address. I suggest you write your stories and leave me to write my own. I thank you for your input. But who do you think you are telling me what I should write about. As far as I know this is still America! Again, if you don't like my stories DON'T READ THEM! This will be my last comment to you on here.

Now on with my latest story.

Something strange had happened tonight to my relationship with my wife Shirl and I had no idea how or why it happened. But, all I knew was my ice-cold queen of a wife who hated sex was now wet, hot and almost begging for me to fuck her. All I knew was I stopped taking all of her shit and gave her a choice to have sex or leave me the hell alone. So far we had done it in the bathroom, where she sucked my cock and drank my cum for the very first time in our marriage. Then we went to the dining room on the table and now we were about to fuck in the family room in front of the fire. I didn't know why she had changed all of a sudden but I wasn't fighting it.

As my wife lay on the quilt and the fire burned in front of us, I began to work on her body. Her nipples were already hard and pointed up at the ceiling. Her legs were open and her pussy wet as it had ever been. And she had a load of my cum in her belly since she sucked me off completely for the first time. My hands and mouth enjoyed her breasts as I played with them and sucked them for a very long time. One good thing about being married to the same women for so long, you know what buttons to push and when.

Know more teasing now, I would make her scream when she climaxed on my face as my tongue lapped and lapped her pussy over and over! I moved my lips and tongue licking over Shirl's stomach and down to the very edge of her pussy.

My tongue touched her inner thigh at the point where the bones in her thighs meet at her pussy. I made her jump when my fingers touched her cunt directly. I moved my lips across her lower tummy, over her cunt hair licking as I went to the other side. I never touched her pussy directly, not yet.

I took my hands and slowly opened her thighs wider. She spread her legs willingly as I kissed down her right thigh so close to her pussy lips I brushed it with my face. She moaned "Oh Yes! Oh yes baby! Lick my pussy!"

I didn't listen to her plead. I licked back up to her inner thigh bending her legs and pushing down on her thighs as I kissed first then licked and sucked the softest part of her thigh at the edge of her cunt lip. She moaned again just before I put my tongue all the way against her wet cunt and pressed against it hard. When I did, she sighed, saying: "Oh Bud! That feels so good! Lick me baby! Lick my pussy!"

My tongue was just touching the beginning of her pussy's mount. I flicked the tip of it over her wet hard clit and I felt her body arch up. Her cunt hair was tickling my face. My fingers slowly slid on her wet pussy and I then placed my tongue directly on her pussy slit and licked up and down as fast as I could go! Shirl's body arched and her lower body came high up off the quilt and began to pump. Her sweet ass started to fuck my mouth. Her hands came down and held my head on her pussy as she pumped against my lips!

She was in heaven and going wild on my mouth! The more I licked the more she moaned! I licked again and again, and again and again! She cried out: "Yes! Oh yes eat it! Eat my pussy baby Oh god yes! Lick!! Lick!! Lick it! Oh yesss! I need it so bad! Oh yes Bud! Fuck yes!! I'm going to cum!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She began holding my head tighter with her hands and pumping her cunt up into my face. I slowly licked her pussy with my tongue using my fingers to open her swollen cunt lips wide.

My tongue went inside her hole and she cried out in a fit of passion! When I started to flick it in and out of her hole, fucking her wit it, she slammed her cunt into my mouth again and began to fuck my face fast and hard! Orgasm hit her like a bomb. She elevated her body up off the floor and pumped and pumped and pumped fucking my face hard and long. This was going to be a good one.

With her knees bent and legs wide open now, her pussy looked nice and fat, and very wet and very puffy! Her shin was wet and shinning up at me, as the light of the fire, show all of her wide opened cunt. I looked at her pussy only an inch or so away from my mouth and I inhaled her pussy musk and moaned myself!

I could tell she was really enjoying this as her hips rotated her lower body in small circles letting me lick all of her pussy outside and insides of her cunt. As I licked her, my hands and fingers held her pussy open wider. I could see all of her wet, pink insides around that hole right there in front of my face!

God it looked so good. My cock jumped with excitement as she felt the warm breath of my mouth so close to her sex. She pulled my face back down against her pussy and as I lay there between her thighs licking her, she climaxed again!

When she was finished, she said almost begging me, "Oh please Bud! Oh come on! Come up here and fuck me!"

I licked back up her body after I put a finger into her hole and began to finger fuck her very slowly. Immediately, her body began to fuck me back. And I enjoyed watching as her pussy suck and fuck on my finger. I put two of them into her. She thrust her pussy up and grinds her hips and pumped her ass fucking on them!

I got to her mouth and she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and I sucked hard on it! I licked her neck and up to her ear and whispered: "I want to fuck you now!"

She moaned and said, "Oh baby! Lick me one last time! Please! I love your tongue!"

I said, "NO! It's not about you tonight."

As I opened Shirl's legs wider, she didn't resist at all like she usually did! In fact she bent her knees and raised them allowing my cock easier access to her hole. With both hands she guided it to her wetness and I inserted it slowly in her pussy. This time it went is much easier because she was open and very wet from the dinning room table fuck a few minutes ago. I pushed it all the way in and held it there so she could feel it and get use to it.

She sighed loudly and then said: "OH Bud this feels so good baby! Your cock feels so wonderful! God it fell so good! Fuck me Buddy! Fuck me good!"

My cock began to slide in and out of her pussy before she had finished her statement. I was now fucking her with all the strength and passion that had built up in my body over the past 60 days my wife had not let me fuck her. I still didn't know why that was either.

But now I wanted to give her the best fucking I could. Maybe she would want it more if I did. I also wanted to make her cum over and over again! I didn't have to wait long. Within a few minutes of me pumping into her, Shirl arched her ass up off the quilt and into me hard! With every downward pump I gave her she thrust up into me! It was good man was it good!!

Shirl was fucking me back now like a pro! She had her hands around my neck and sighed over and over again: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yes!! Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck...Fuck me!! FUCK-----ME! Oh JESUS! Here I Oh yesssssssssssssssss!! OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!OHHHH BUDDY!! Mummmmmmm! Mummmmmmm! OH, OH, OH, OH!!! OHH!! GOD!!! YES!!!!!"

She began to buck and thrust her body against my cock climaxing hard! I pounded away on that pussy as she continued to orgasm. Her head was rolling from side to side with her eyes closed and her mouth open. She tried to speak again but couldn't. No words were coming out of her mouth now as she went crazy on me as I fucked her. Finally I heard her panting as she said: "Oh Jesus Bud!! Fuck me! That's it fuck me!! Make me cum! Oh God don't stop! Cum in me Bud!"

I was fucking her good now and the sound of my balls slapping against her ass and the cracking of the fire was all that filled the room until Shirl screamed, "OH YES!!!! I'm CUMMING BABY!"

And I gave her just what she wanted. I rubbed her clit making her arch even higher in the air and ram her cunt on my cock! "I....want.......want....more Buddy! Please!! Give....me.......cock!! More......orgasms!', she told me between thrusts and breathes.

Yes! She was climaxing! YES! She was like a bitch in heat now. She couldn't get enough of me fucking her now! She was yelling at me to fuck her harder, fuck her faster! Her body was going wild on me. I hung on and enjoyed it pumping into her like a machine now!

I rammed into her body with all the lust, passion and desire I had in me. All the built up repression and need were driving my hips into her. My cock was as thick as it had ever been and I knew I wasn't going to hold off very much longer. I pumped and pumped as I lifted her legs up higher up over her head.

"Fuck me!" my wife moaned as I was banging her cunt like a battering ram!! How could I possibly hold back any longer? I couldn't! I felt my nuts tighten so much I wasn't sure they weren't up inside my body! Then they began to release my cum to my cock!! I slammed into my wife's body and stayed there as deep as I could get it!

I let her legs go. She wrapped around my body immediately and humped on me like a dog in heat!! They held us tight together as she fucked her pussy on me now like a machine.

The cum came roaring out of my cock and pumped deep into her body! Shirl yelled, "OH GOD YES BUD" as she felt my warm thick cum moving out my cock and into her body!

Again and again her legs squeezed tight around me holding me deep inside her body as she fucked my cock hard. Her pussy squeezed the shaft of my cock as it pumped more cum into her. She was filled and began to overflow. She arched her back rolled her head back and cried out as she lifted us both up off the floor and hung there as her orgasm swept over her body! We had climaxed together in what had to be the best fuck we had in 10 years!

I was slowly fucking her pussy moving in and out about 2 or 3 inches as we both began to come down from a fantastic orgasm. As we held each other, we seemed to roll around, and back and forth as our bodies stayed locked together enjoying the easy fucking we were giving each other.

Finally after a very long time, Shirl collapsed flat on top of me. We laid there my semi-hard cock still deep inside her pussy. She was holding it tight with the walls of her pussy tunnel and milking it for the last few drops of cum still left in me. I whispered, "How did you like it my way baby?"

She sighed loudly and told me: "Oh God! I loved it Bud! It was wonderful! It's the best feeling I have ever had! And without a doubt the best fuck I have ever had. Thank you. Kiss me!"

She came down on top of me and gently kissed me as I held her. She stroked my hair and kissed my cheek and lips. We stayed like that for a long time until we both fell asleep in front of the fire.

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers