Change Of Life: The Return Ch. 03

Story Info
It was a great relationship.
2.8k words
4.13
32.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

The following Friday night Billy showed up at the motel and loaded the things the girls had into the car. They headed north again away from the border. He felt the further they got away from the US and Mexican border the safer they would be. Max's influence and connections were many and Bill knew they must not be sighted close to the southwest part of the country.

Driving on Interstate 17 the three of them with food water and gas were going to Salt Lake City. Not much but open land until then so Billy was pretty sure they were safe. As they went into Flagstaff they stopped for lunch at TGI Fridays. It was really crowded and they had to park in back of the place. It was 1PM and the lunch crowed from the college and other places seemed to all be at Fridays today.

Shirley decided to call home. She dialed the number but no one answered. So she left a message on the machine for Bud. She didn't know how to start and then decided it didn't matter.

She started by saying, "Hi Bud it's Shirley. I'm OK and just wanted to let you know that I'll be coming home soon. I know you most likely don't want to ever see me again. I also know that I have done some pretty lousy things to you and our marriage. But I not asking you to forgive or forget them. I am asking hat if you'll give me a chance maybe we can talk them out. If not please allow me to get my things and leave you alone. Oh, Mandy is with me and is all right too. Would you please tell her husband that? We're now in Flagstaff at a TGI Friday's getting something to eat. A friend is driving both of us to Salt Lake City. We'll be staying there over night and I'll get in touch with you again there. I should be in Salt Lake early tonight and will call again. Please help me. No, help us work this out. Please give me a few minutes of your time to talk to you Bud."

She hung up and went back to the table. It took them much longer to eat then they had planned to spend. Over an hour and a half later they had finished their meal and were getting leaving. As they walked towards the back end of the parking lot towards the car, a blue van pulled into the front parking lot quickly. It caught Billy's eye because the side door of the van had opening with a bang before it had come to a complete stop. Three large men jumped out, looked around and then hurried inside. Billy said, "Jesus! Quick get in the car I think Max's boys are here!"

The man entered and showed the hostess a fake FBI badge. He showed her a picture of the two women and she told them they left about 5 or 10 minutes ago. She didn't know which way they had gone. They hurried back out to the van jumped in and the van pulled out heading north towards Salt Lake.

Bill and the girls had ducked behind a truck and moved quickly towards their car. They got in and Billy started the car driving out the back entrance of the lot. He was now heading east. They couldn't take the change going north again so Billy headed east on Rt. 180 towards Albuquerque. Billy told the girls, "Change of plans girls it's now Santa Fe not Salt Lake for tonight. I wonder how they knew we were there?"

At 5 PM they had just made it to Santa Fe and got a room at a Fairfield Inn. After getting a key and parking between the two buildings, they unpacked the car and went into the room. The girls wanted a shower. So as Billy sat in the chair kicked off his shoes and put his feet on the other chair. With one of the beers they had purchased he watched the two women as they began to undress. Shirley looked up at him and smiled knowing he was enjoying the view. She acknowledges this to Mandy with an elbow. Mandy smiled and they both stood facing him now. Then Mandy turned to Shirley and began to undress her slowly and very erotically. Billy laughed out loud saying, "Man!! Everything you two do involves something sexual. I love it! Please go on!"

Mandy undid Shirley's top three buttons showing the start of her full breasts and cleavage. She then told Shirley to raise her arms over her head and slowing pushed the top off up over her head. As the top cleared her breasts Bill's cock began to rise. Shirley smiled as the top fell to the floor. As the two women undressed each out Bill stroked his cock watching them gently make love in front of him.

Mandy places her right hand on Shirley's left breast and then places her right hand on Shirley's right breast and bent in to suck her nipples. Squeezing the breasts together she was able to suck both nipples at the same time. Shirley moaned with her approval.

Shirley lifted Mandy's face up of her nipples and their lips met as they kissed each other. Their eyes closed as their bodies merged. At first Mandy kissed Shirley softly and gently. But, when Mandy opened her mouth a bit Shirley pushed her tongue across Mandy's lip. The fact that her gorgeous friend was kissing her and tonguing her harder now created warm feelings to sweep over her body. As the kiss continues, Shirley pussy becomes wet and aroused. She could feel her clit pulsing and she knew it was swelling fast.

Shirley wonders if the kisses were having the same effect on Mandy. She was both excited and stimulated by the deep feeling she had for her best friend.

Shirley opens her mouth to allow Mandy's tongue to entry. As Mandy's tongue explores Shirley's warm wet mouth, Shirley begins to suck on Mandy's tongue as her hands found Mandy's breasts. Now there was a great deal more passion and force behind the kisses and touching.

As the two young blondes with shared the passion and lust of the their hands began to run over each other. The luscious form of the women was having a huge effect on the younger man in the room. Billy's cock was now fully engorged with blood and throbbing to move into one of the many holes of his choice. Instead he watched the two women making out as they moved to the bed. Shirley told Billy to come sit and watch. She reached and held his cock with one hand as she held her other arm around Mandy. Mandy held Shirley and they all three got on the bed.

On the bed, Mandy lay facing up into Shirley's eyes as she received new passion in Shirley's touch. The two sexy women were once again sharing a lusty kiss full of tongues. They began devouring one another's mouth as Billy reached right in front of him and began rubbing Shirley's ass hole and vagina as she knelt over Mandy's body. On all fours now Shirley moved her mouth to Mandy's breasts and began sucking and playing with them. Mandy reached under her best friend and began squeezing and making gentle love with her hands on each of Shirley's breasts. Shirley moved up a little and hung her breasts over Mandy's face allowing her to suck and bit her nipples. Mandy moaned as Billy moved up so he could play with both women's pussy as they took turns sucking on each other's nipples.

As Shirley moved her right hand and placed it on Shirley's thigh She then moved her hand up Mandy's inner thigh and gently rubbing her soft flesh. Then moving further she met Billy's hand already on Mandy's pussy. The two of them smiled at each other and then began to work on Mandy's body. They kissed and tongued each other as they knelt over Mandy work on her.

With four hands on her body pleasing her, Mandy quickly arched her back moaned loudly and began to pump her hips and ass up in the air off the bed as she climaxed screaming with a long hard orgasm!!! S

Mandy pumped and pumped her cunt on the hands fingering her and touching her clit Shirley used her long fingernails to strokes Mandy's pussy and then she joined Billy's fingers as she pushed two of her own onto Mandy's open vagina. Mandy stop breathing for a second or two as she reached the peak of her orgasm. The action of feeling both hands move differently and doing different things to her body Mandy went wild cumming and cumming.

Mandy moan, "Ohhhh...God....ummmm..... that.....feels......so good! Oh Jesus I'm cumming again!!"

Shirley began moving her hands with more fury and soon Mandy was lifting again and cumming again. Billy stopped and moved behind Shirley positioning his very swollen cock at Shirley's moist cunt!

As Shirley bent and licked Mandy's pussy, Billy began pushing his cock into Shirley's cunt. Shirley moaned as she felt his large, young, hard cock push deep into her body> As Shirley's lust climbed she began to go wild on her friend's pussy using her mouth tongue and fingers. Mandy heard Shirley's head pressing it hard against her cunt as she started to fuck herself on Shirley's face. Billy held Shirley's hips and began pumping away fucking into Shirley from behind.

Shirley's pussy became wetter and wetter by the second and soon Billy felt her vagina muscles tighten and squeeze his cock even harder. He knew she was about to cum. He quickened his thrust.

Mandy moaned, "Oh God!! Oh God that feels good."

Shirley moaned as she was beginning her orgasm Billy said, "I know baby. I know!! It feels so good! Cum for me Shirley! Cum for me!"

With her mouth covering Mandy's pussy, Shirley moaned directly into her friend's cunt! Mandy could feel the vibrations and they made her feel even more stimulation from Shirley's mouth! She again arched up off the bed climaxing and fucking Shirley's face as her juices flowed and ran down Shirley's chin.

Billy's breath was now become labored and sharp as he too moved towards a release. Shirley used her two middle fingers to stroke and rub directly on Shirley's clit. This really causes a reaction from Mandy as she moans louder then ever! Rubbing Shirley's clit in a frenzy, Shirley used her passion and desire from Billy's fucking channeling it into her hand and fingering her best friend's pussy even faster.

Shirley to gyrate her pussy into Billy cock as he moaned, "MMMMMMM!! YES!.... YES! OH GOD YES!!!!!! It was all he could verbalize due to the fantastic feeling on his cock as Shirley tighten her pussy around his shaft which was buried to the hilt in her cunt.

As Mandy came down from her orgasms, Billy said, "Switch places."

They moved around and now Mandy had her ass and pussy up in he air as she lowered her head between Shirley's opened legs. Billy's cock was wet and slick with Shirley's juice as he pushed it into Mandy's pussy. "POH God" he said I'm actually fucking both of you!"

Mandy moved her fingers to Shirley's open stretched pussy hole and pushed her lips outwards as she did. She began to rub the slick lips up and down. Mandy could see just how wet Shirley's lips and hole were and with a little effort she is able to get three fingers into her hot, wet cunt.

Mandy began to plunge her two fingers in and out of Shirley's pussy. "OH...GOD...OH...GOD!" she yelled. Mandy looks up to see the passion filled face of Shirley as she began finger fucking her. So Mandy pumped her fingers faster trying to please her friend.

Mandy took the two fingers she had inside Shirley's pussy and moved them to her mouth and started to suck and lick them clean of Shirley's juices. Shirley moaned and said, "Use your mouth on me. Eat me Mandy! Lick my fucking pussy!"

"Mmmmmm, your pussy taste so good baby." Mandy said with a sexy smile and glare at her friend under her.

"Mandy reinserted her fingers and lowered her head so she could start to lick and suck directly on Shirley's clit. Billy was very close now to cumming! He was fucking Mandy as fats and as hard as he could do it! Mandy looked behind her right shoulder and said, "Come on Billy cum in me so I can share your cum with Shirley. Cum for us Bill! Give me your warn cm bay! Yes that's it! I know you're close baby! Do it Billy cum in me and I'll let Shirley lick it out!"

Billy heard the words and saw both women watching him as he rammed into Mandy's pussy now. He moaned and smiled at them as the first shot of cum slammed into Mandy's cunt! Shot after warn shot pumped out of Billy's cock and into Mandy's pussy! He moaned and then cried out and finally grunted as he held his cock deep inside Mandy's body as Mandy licked and bit Shirley's clit. Shirley moaned as she felt Mandy moan into her cunt and Shirley knew Billy was cumming in her friend's hole. She held Mandy's head and pumped her cunt on her face.

As Billy finished his orgasm he fell forward a little and cupped Mandy's breasts pinching the nipples. Mandy had sucked all of Shirley's pussy up into her mouth and was tongue fuck her best friend as she felt Billy's cock now deflating. Shirley begins to rub her wet pussy on Mandy's face covering it with her cum. Mandy looks on with lust in her eyes and smiled as Shirley arched her back and lifted up screaming, "I'm cumming! Oh YES! It's so good!"

As Shirley began to recover Mandy pulled her fingers out seeing them nice and wet. She held then up and Shirley sucked on them tasting her own juices. Then she offered one of them to Mandy. At first she could smell the musky aroma of pussy juices. Mandy opened her lips and Shirley pushed her finger into her friend's mouth like she was fucking it! Billy watched and moaned saying, "God that is so sexy! God let me taste you Shirley. And with that Mandy moved up on Shirley's body and positioned her pussy over Shirley's face. As she lowered her cunt down on her female lover's face. Shirley saw Billy cum leaking out of Mandy's pussy. As Shirley covered Mandy's pussy sucking the cum from her vagina tunnel, she felt Billy's mouth on her own cunt and moaned deeply!

Now Billy could smell the odor of wet, climaxed pussy as he began to lick Shirley's cunt. Shirley closed her eyes as she felt the new delight on her vagina and moaned again into Mandy's wet dripping cunt. Shirley's face was now covered with Mandy's cunt juice and Billy's cum. She drank hungrily.

As Billy's tongue licks the tips of Shirley pussy he received the first taste of pussy juice. "MMMMM!" moaned Shirley she received more cum from Mandy's cunt. Shirley sucked her friend's pussy until she was clean.

When Mandy looked down and saw her friend under her licking and sucking Billy's cum out of her cunt, she went crazy on Shirley's face. Billy was going crazy on Shirley' s cunt driving her wild with lust and desire.

"Do you like how Shirley tastes Billy?" Mandy asked with a sly smile on her gorgeous face.

"Oh god yes!" was all he could between sucking and licking Shirley's pussy!

He licked her until she climaxed twice more and then she couldn't stand it any longer. She told him to stop she was too sensitive now. Mandy finished her orgasm and lifted off her friend's face..

Once Mandy had moved off, Shirley used her fingers and rubbed her pussy a couple of times as she smiled at both of them. They al decide to shower and get something to eat. They had a long day in the morning and knew they wouldn't get any sleep until the had done a similar three-way after diner. Billy had really grown to love it when one woman sat on his cock and fucked him while the other covered his face with her cunt and ass and let him lick her. The two women would kiss and tongue each other as they face one another.

It was a great relationship, sex for Billy in exchanged for a free ride home for the women. While neither woman mentioned it to the other they were both wondering once they were home, if they made it home, then what? No one knew yet.

Shirley called home again telling her husband they were heading east and the north rather than Salt Lady they were now heading in the morning towards Denver from Santa Fe.

When Bud got home and saw the voice mail message flashing on the machine he played it. He made a second call.

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers