Change of Position

Story Info
A wife takes control for the night.
764 words
3.69
15.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlowPopJ
BlowPopJ
18 Followers

"Baby, do you want to do something a little different tonight?" I asked.

"Like what?" you asked back while still sitting on the couch in your suit and tie, reading the paper. Dressed in only your shirt and a pair of black lace underwear, I snatch the newspaper out your hands and grab you by your tie.

"Something like this baby." I answered as I lead you to our bedroom. When you come in you see that the room is dark except for a few candles and a few of his ties laid out.

"Baby what you think you're doing?" you questioned.

I removed your tie and jacket and pushed you down onto the bed and then answered, "Taking control of you." You were left speechless after that. I took one of your ties and blindfolded you and the other two I tied to the bed. "Can you get free baby?" I asked. You tested the ties and I was able to see that I've done a good job.

"No baby, I can't get free, so what else do you have planned for me?" you inquired.

"You'll just have to wait and feel boo." I said.

I unbuttoned your shirt slowly, my tongue teasing you inch by inch. I heard a soft groan from you and I smiled. I took off your shoes and then your pants& boxers, leaving you completely naked except for your open shirt. I licked my lips in anticipation for what I had in mind for you. I grabbed the bottle of warm honey and I poured some over your at half-mast dick. I started at the bottom catching the drips that were going down to your balls. I felt your dick get harder under my tongue, not fully putting it in my mouth yet. When I lick up every drop and pour some more onto you and take you fully into my mouth. You let out a groan as your dick reaches the back of my throat.

The combination of the taste of you and the honey was intoxicating. I moaned on your dick as the taste of your pre cum and honey combined. I released your dick with a pop and you moaned. I crawled up your body and straddled your waist, your hard dick pressing into my pantie covered pussy. I let a soft moan as I strip myself from your shirt and lean down to kiss your lips. Your lips were soft against mine, making it hard to resist biting it which I did.

"You're going to be in trouble when I'm released." You growled.

I smiled against your lips and replied, "Then I guess you're going to stay tied up." I stood up and pulled my panties off and went up & down to his mouth. "Tongue out." I commanded, which you immediately obeyed. I let your tongue touch my pussy lips and your tongue dived right inside nearly making me fall completely on his face. I rocked myself back & forth as his tongue went from my pussy to my clit, attacking them with hunger. Eating my pussy was your favorite past time and I was helping you as well as myself.

When I felt myself getting close to an orgasm, I moved away from your mouth and you was about to protest when I put my juice covered fingers inside your mouth. I brought my pussy down to your dick, only letting your tip in.

"Oh baby, don't play with me like that," you said as you tried to put more of yourself inside me. I lifted up until the only thing he humping is air.

"I'm in control baby, so you have to follow my rules." I chastised. I lowered myself again, but I took all of you in slowly, feeling you inch by delicious inch. I then started to ride slowly, you're meeting me stroke for stroke, the pace made slow to savor the moment until I felt the need to cum again. I clenched around your dick and you knew what that meant as you moved your hips faster into me as I crashed down hard and fast on you until I screamed your name. I came so violently I shook and fell against you and your cum exploded deep inside me. I removed your tie from your eyes and then your arms so they could circle around me.

"We should do that again except you'll be tied up next time." You suggested. I could only smile as I fell asleep in your arms, with your dick still inside me.

BlowPopJ
BlowPopJ
18 Followers