Change of Style Ch. 01

Story Info
Maggie and Jack Discover hardcore interracial swinging.
1.4k words
4.2
123.8k
74

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
734 Followers

Thanks to readers who emailed me to ask more about our very tentative (almost accidental) exploration of lifestyling that I talked about in a previous posting (The Eye of The Hurricane). We did decide at long last to try out a place, and this journal written about a week after the experience, to the best of my recollection.

*

January 16

This took place Friday January 16. Originally, we were looking into a lifestyle club about 30 miles from home, but as the night was incredibly cold and a light snow threatened, we decided to try this other one much closer to home which we saw advertised on the web.

We got to the address on a dead end road about 10 PM. Although the operating hours were advertised as 9PM to 3AM, I was a little nervous and jumpy and I didn't want to get there as soon as they opened. I changed clothes twice, trying to figure out what would make me look sharp without making me look like a lounge lizard. I shouldn't have worried quite as much as I did (as it turns out.) My wife Maggie wore a wine-red scoop neck dress with a low back, cultured pearls, fishnet style pantyhose, and heels. Maggie is 42, 5'4" and a petite brunette, with 36B breasts that are still perky with up-tilted rosy nipples.

The place was what we call in the States a real "McMansion", a huge box with a pretentious facade with 5 bedrooms and a finished basement with (as I recall) 2 closed off rooms, and huge common room which people were using as a for playing in the open. The rules were BYOB. Neither of us drink much, so we had brought a nice pinot noir with us. Sodas and setups were included in the entry/joining fee, but wine glasses were extra for some reason. The fee was $45 per couple one time fee and $20 per person each visit. They issued us membership cards, I used our real names thinking they would check for Ids. Actually, we didn't have to show any ID which surprised me.

The particular place was in a mostly African-American part of our mostly black county, and I was against going there initially. To be really 100% honest, black women have never excited me all that much (probably lack of opportunity for the most part). There were 10 couples and 3 unattached guys there, all the guys were black except for me. Three of the couples were interracial.

We socialized with a mix of people for about an hour, and played an icebreaker game (Twister), which I had forgotten was so much fun. Maggie danced with three different guys; I danced with one really attractive very lushly built black woman (badly -- I am a lousy dancer). Maggie seemed to be zeroing in on this one guy. He was tall, probably late 30's to early 40's; over 6', and wearing black trousers and a black and gold threaded shirt partly unbuttoned to show gold chains. He had a really bass voice and a toothy smile that you either liked or disliked instantly.

The woman he had brought with him (his wife I assumed) was not dancing but hanging around a clutch of other couples. She was very attractive, I would say mid-20's, a bit taller than Maggie at maybe 5'7". She was very blond straight hair (but a bit of brown showing at the roots of her middle parted hairstyle). I thought to myself -- well, this is certainly one of those cases where the 'carpet and drape' won't match, but doubted whether I would ever get involved enough to find out. I wasn't really that interested in her. (In attempting to be honest in the journals I am writing, I will say that there was no 'instant lust' or anything beyond normal mild attraction.)

Maggie went to the kitchen (big kitchen!) with the guy she had danced a couple dances with, who poured her a rum and coke. Ten minutes later or so, I got curious and walked out into the kitchen. Maggie and the guy (whose name was Sean) were huddled close on kitchen stools and she was rubbing his thigh and making small talk. His knees were nestled in between her slightly parted thighs. The blonde I mentioned above was already in the kitchen and pouring a club soda.

Maggie and Sean were laughing over some shared private joke, and in the midst of one little outburst of laughter, he stood and positioned himself right up against Maggie's barstool, basically muscling in between her thighs. She tugged her dress down but didn't move away or anything, but obviously she wasn't bothered.

The blond introduced herself to me and gave me a warm hug. I was positioned behind Maggie and didn't see her face. I was surprised, but shouldn't have been when Sean ran his hand down her back and leaned to kiss her. A long(!) kiss. I cleared my throat and got closer.

Maggie obviously recognized that I was there; she turned around casually and smiled as she said, "Oh, hi honey. This is Sean. And I see you have met his girl Debbie."

I smiled back and said hello to Sean. Sean turned back to Maggie and slid his hand lightly under the hem of her dress, now at mid-thigh. Fast mover, I thought. I was guessing that Maggie had already made a decision that this was the couple we would play with, although she didn't give me the sign we agreed on, nor did she follow the rules we had set up which were that both of us had to agree on both people in the couple. If we had, I would not have agreed to Sean for her.

Sean said, more loudly than I thought appropriate to the crowded kitchen setting "What's up with the pantyhose. I told you I don't like them." Which confused the heck out of me. When had he told her? Had they met before or something? Or was it earlier this evening?

Anyway, Maggie hopped off the stool, pushing him back a bit and went into the half bath adjacent to the kitchen. She emerged a few moments later bare legged, with her pantyhose in one hand and high heels in the other. She asked me (nicely) if I would put them with our coats.

She turned and brushed close to Sean, saying, "Ok. Ready when you are, baby."

Then she took me aside and told me, politely but assertively, "Look Honey, Sean and I need to have time alone. You won't mind if we took a room for an hour or two? Then you and Debbie can have it?"

I was a little dumbfounded at her matter of fact tone. Again in the interest of accuracy, I have to tell you that Maggie is a woman pretty new to this lifestyle stuff - Tom and Holly at Club O were the absolute first shared experience we had ever done. She had mentioned later though that my being in the same room inhibited her from totally letting go.

I just (kind of awkwardly) said, "Oh. ok." or something lame like that.

Sean looked at me and smiled (is confident toothy smile), and said, "Maggie gonna learn how to please a black man. You understand, right?"

I said something equally lame, like, "Sure, take your time. I'm sure it's no different than pleasing a white man."

Sean laughed a big belly laugh and said, "Brotha, after this she won't ever WANT to please a white man. She'll be black-only tomorrow morning. Believe It."

He laughed again and said something to the effect of, "I could make a you a bet on that, but it would be easy money. Easy money."

That made me slightly irritated, and I didn't want to make an issue.

Even so I said, "Dude, don't be so full of yourself. That's just an old wives tale and I hope we are all past that now."

He laughed and shook his head. As if to prove that Maggie was ripe for him, they stood a minute, Sean stood behind Maggie, cupping her right breast through her dress and his other hand squeezing her exposed buns under her dress. Maggie's eyes were closed, her lips parted, her tongue licking a bead of perspiration from her upper lip.

They strolled out of the kitchen, Sean looked back and said, "Take your time," and winked at Debbie.

That was the last I saw of them for perhaps the next hour. Debbie and I went down a flight into a dimly lit common room, holding hands and walking close.

She said simply, "It's ok. From now on, you should just forget your wife,"

I didn't know at the time in what sense she meant that, but I was determined to get to know Debbie a lot better anyway.

LeMondial
LeMondial
734 Followers